Yard Sale - Cover

Yard Sale

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His wife was killed in a wreck. He begins to find other women. He ends up with a jewel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom  

My wife had died in a auto wreck three months earlier.

We had been married less than two years.

We were deeply in love and had become totally dependent on each other.

I just went kind of numb after the funeral.

It was like I was not really there.

After two months I began to want to put my life back into some sort of order. I knew I was drinking more than I should and not getting enough exercise and not eating right.

Every part of the house had something of hers in it, things that would bring her into my mind every time I saw them.

That hurt too much.

I finally decided to put a lot of her clothes and personal items in a huge neighborhood yard sale. The sale was to be on an athletic field at a local church.

I am a photo and camera nut and had a lot of photo equipment I did not use anymore. There were a few house hold items I thought I should get rid of and some clothes of my own.

Mostly I wanted to get rid of those things that were keeping her on my mind.

I began to go by my business for an hour or two a day.

For three weeks off and on I gathered and put all of that stuff in the empty side of the garage with a price tag on it.

The Saturday morning of the sale I got the old four wheel drive pickup with the huge camper in the bed out of the back yard and loaded up.

I got to the church before seven that morning and assembled the pipe racks I had made to hang clothes on. I had three racks of her clothes and one of mine.

I had two tables that I loaded household items on and two tarps with old blankets over them for her shoes and the camera stuff and odd lamps and just a bunch of things I hoped to sell.

There were a lot of people milling around by seven thirty and I sold a lot of items.

I was sitting on a folding chair in the shade of the roll out awning on the truck camper and had another empty chair beside me. When someone wanted to ask a question or make a purchase I would get up.

Next to my space there was a young couple, she was a beautiful red head and he was what a woman would call a hunk.

They introduced themselves as Nan and Philip Duncan. He was not real happy about having to be there. He acted bitchy. I heard him saying something about he could have been playing golf.

He wanted to browse the other sites, there were probably two hundred, so he left after a few minutes. She opened the rear of their hatch-back and began to unload the items she wanted to sell.

Nan asked if my wife was with me. As briefly as possible I told her my status.

I guess she noticed I could not keep my eyes off her.

She was out in the bright sun and I saw that the big hat she was wearing was not doing a good job of keeping the sun off her. She was wearing a skimpy top and shorts that barely covered her crotch. While she was laying their items out I got several looks at a beautiful pussy behind sheer panties. Those big legs on her shorts hid nothing when she squatted down.

Her blouse was thin cotton and as she began to sweat, (make that perspire, ladies do not sweat) it became evident that she was not wearing a bra.

She looked like one of those red heads that just got freckles instead of a tan in the sun.

I invited her to use my spare chair in the shade of the truck camper. I got a big smile and she joined me sitting facing me. She kind of sprawled her legs and crossed one on the other. I was again looking at her crotch through panties so thin it was like she was bare down there.

I offered her a soft drink or a beer. She admitted that she was thirsty and said that her nerd of a husband had forgotten their cooler. I told her to go into the camper and get what ever she wanted from the fridge.

When she was back and sitting down sipping a coke I noticed two more buttons on her blouse were undone.

Was she sending me a message?

She leaned over to adjust the strap on her sandal and I was able to see both pink nipples down in her blouse. She looked up and saw that I was gazing at those beautiful tits and she gave me a bright smile.

YES she WAS sending me a message.

I told her that I had just three months ago lost my wife in a car wreck and that she was the first attractive woman I had noticed since.

She asked if I really found her attractive and I lifted my crossed hands off my lap and let her see the bulge in my pants.

She asked if she was the cause of that.

I told her she was. I said that just looking at her was going to keep it that way.

She wanted to know if it had been three months since I had "been with a woman."

It has seemed like three years, and you are the first person I have even thought about having sex with I said.

Nan stood up so she could see where her husband was and located him browsing forty or more sites away with one hundred fifty yet to go.

She pointed him out to me and said that he would not be back until he saw every thing there.

She told me it had been over a month since her wimp of a husband had been interested in her.

Nan asked me if I would show her the inside of my camper. (Hell she had just been in there).

I opened the door and followed her in, I had the air conditioner on high and the cold was a wonderful change from outside.

Nan shivered and that damp blouse on those tits caused a titty hard with each nipple.

She laughed and told me she had two hards on and I only had one.

We kissed and I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and looked. She had perfect tits, no bra could have made them any more shapely and each was adorned with the largest nipple I had ever seen. Her nipples were as big and as long as my thumb to the first joint.

She pushed me back on the bunk bed and asked me to show her my hard now.

I pushed my shorts and underwear down and kicked my feet out of them. Nan sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my cock as if it was the first one she had ever seen. She commented on how pretty it was and said it was twice as long and a lot bigger around than her husband's was.

She acted as if she was starved for it and got between my legs and began to kiss it.

Before I married I had some really good 'Head Jobs' but I had never found a woman before that acted as if she was making love to my cock.

Nan licked and kissed on it for a bit then put it in her mouth. I was in heaven.

After she had played with the head in her mouth she decided to take it all. Nan slid it into her throat until it got to her gag point.

She sat back on her heels and said that she forgot that mine was a lot longer than the cock that her sorry ass hole of a husband had.

She wanted to catch her breath and was going to try to take it all in then. She started driving it into her mouth deeper each plunge until it went by her gag reflex. She sat up again and laughed and told me I could let go anytime I wanted now.

She went back to making love to it. She was telling me it was beautiful and how good it felt and that it had a wonderful taste and smell.

Nan worked hard and I soon got over the feeling that I was being disrespectful of my late wife and I shot a huge load in her throat.

She had a convulsive climax while I spurted.

She sucked it dry and clean and started to lay down beside me but I asked her to take off the rest of her clothes first.

Nan stood up and took her blouse all the way off and then slipped those shorts and the sheer panties down and let me have a good look at her nude.

SHE WAS GORGEOUS.

My prick was still hard and she stroked it with her hands

She sat back on the side of the bed and kissed me. She told me that at first she had thought of me as just a guy with a urgent need for sex because I had lost my wife and was deprived because of her death. Now it was different, she really wanted to give her self to me if I wanted.

Now she was not thinking of this as a "Sympathy Fuck" she wanted that cock inside her and more than just this one time. Lots more times.

"Shut up and fuck me then" I said.

I kind of lifted her up on the bed and she straddled me.

Nan asked me to let her do it, her pussy was not accustomed to a cock as large as mine so she wanted to take it in slow. If she could not get it all inn she wanted to stop before it hurt her. (I was wondering just what size her husband was, hell I only had seven inches)

She was wet and guided me in with no effort at all. She stopped with it half in and told me that was as deep as her husband could get. She moaned something about how full she felt. Nan took a deep breath and lowered herself down on the rest of it.

I looked and her eyes were closed and a look of pure ecstasy was on her face. I thought she needed a bit of time to just enjoy the feel of it so I laid still.

Nan began to tremble and jerk then moan, she was convulsing and her pussy was squeezing the hell out my prick. She began to cry real tears as if her dog had just got run over.

That girl was having an earth shaking orgasm and we had not even started to fuck.

In a few minutes that was over and she leaned down to give me a kiss. "God You Are Wonderful" she said.

I grinned at her and asked if she was ready to fuck now.

Nan began a slow rise and fall on it and I put a hand on each tit and caressed them softly at first. I pinched both nipples and gave them a twist and began to pull on them.

"Yeah hurt me, I am being bad, hurt me hard, I need to be punished." she whined.

I did get rougher with her tits.

She began to fuck harder and faster.

Her next climax came and it was much like the last one.

I got another kiss and she lay on me for a while and then sat back up on my still hard cock.

She wanted to talk.

My low life husband with his needle dick would have shot his load in less than four minutes she said. I usually don't get off and I go in the bath to clean up and finish with my finger. You have caused me to have three huge climaxes and haven't even gotten soft yet. You are much of a man and make me feel much of a woman she babbled.

I told her to shut up and let's fuck.

We got back into a rhythm and I wanted to go ahead and get off, I played with her tits and buns and soon I told her I was about to cum.

I asked her if she wanted it in her and she told me "O Yes I Want To Feel It."

As I shot off in her she had another heart stooping climax and lay back on my chest.

In a short while she got off me and stood between the bunk bed and the stove and got a paper towel to wipe her crotch off with.

I asked her if she had forgotten something.

She asked what?

I told her to clean me off.

She started to wipe me with the towel.

I told her to use her mouth.

She did, and it felt great.

We got dressed and I went out first and looked around. I spotted her husband a long way off and told her to come on out.

We both had customers so we were busy for a while.

Nan came back to my other chair and as she sat down asked if I wanted to see her again.

I told her I would like to see her as often as possible. I told her she had a wonderful pussy and it would be a pity for us to not enjoy what we had discovered of each other. She agreed and we exchanged phone numbers and then began to learn a lot about each other.

She worked a nine to five job with a local accounting firm, she was good with computers and was a C.P.A., she had a lot of women's accounts.

She had graduated from High School and then college then taken two years in accounting at a local junior college.

She was still a virgin when she met Philip. They had dated and she had accepted his proposal after six months. She was still a virgin on her wedding night. She was not prepared for a drunk husband and what amounted to a rape on her bridal bed.

She had regrets that she had not had sex before Philip came into her life. Most of all she wished she had tried sex with him before they married. She was certain the wedding would never have happened.

Nan thanked me for showing her what sex should be like.

Philip was out of a job at that time, he had lost three jobs in the year they had been married. He had a hard time keeping a job, he was lazy and a goof off. Philip would be content to let her work while he played golf or fished and hunted. Her wages were enough for them to live well on.

Nan had been on Philip's ass about finding a job for nearly two months. Philip had told her he was looking during the days that she was at work.

Nan was about to begin divorce proceedings, she had a lawyer and he was ready to file for the divorce.

Sex with me had really made up her mind to go ahead with the divorce.

We talked for at least an hour between customers, we both sold a lot of stuff and the things Nan had brought were nearly gone.

Philip came back and had a fine set of golf clubs hanging on his shoulder.

Nan asked him if he had bought more golf clubs, Philip assured her that he had really stolen them at the price he had paid.

A tape on the side he could not see read three hundred and fifty dollars. Nan and I could see it.

Nan asked him where he had gotten that kind of money.

Philip told her he had some saved back.

Nan went to the trunk of their car and got her purse out, she opened her wallet and counted the amount in it. Her face got red and she hung her purse on her shoulder.

Nan locked the metal box she had used to store the money on sales and put it in the trunk of the car.

She told Philip to put his toys in the car and help load the items left and not sold.

In a low voice she told him they were going home to talk.

They were gone shortly.

As they were leaving I heard her say "You Dim Wit That Money You Stole From My Purse Was To Pay The Rent Next Week", "It Will Be A Week And A Half Before I get Paid Again."

Some of the others with items for sale were loading up to leave. I looked at my watch and it was noon. I really had nothing to go home for so I decided not to leave yet.

I sold a few more items then a guy made an offer for all the clothes and shoes, I took him up and he backed a van in that had a sign on the side that read HERBS NU 2 U SHOPPE.

Herb had his loot and was gone before I quit laughing.

I saw her several sites away coming towards me, she was an eye catcher.

She was tall, I guessed 5'-11" or maybe 6'-0" and was dressed in white shorts. She was slender while not looking skinny, but her medium length hair was what caught my attention. Her hair was a dark brown with golden streaks and the sun made it glisten and shine.

She had long curvy legs and a perfect ass and hips.

I finally looked at the top half of her.

She was wearing a white blouse that stopped just above her dainty navel. The blouse had a scooped neck and no sleeves.

She had reasonably large tits for such a slender girl.

I got up and out of the shade and took a position behind my merchandise.

She was forever getting there.

She was awesome. Her skin was perfect. Those eyes were the shades of her hair, brown with gold streaks. Her smile made my knees weak.

She looked at everything on the blankets and got down on her knees to examine a special Polaroid. As she picked it up I got a quick look at the top of her tits down her blouse. I really could not see much except that she was not wearing a bra.

"Does this work" she asked. I told her it did.

How much are you asking for it she wanted to know next.

I told her thirty dollars.

She told me that was a lot for a camera that she only had my word that it worked.

I leaned down and took the camera from her and told her it had some film in it. I said that I was going to take a picture of her.

I had her pose with her hands and knees on the blanket and looking up at the camera with a smile.

The camera was auto focusing but I took my time getting the shot just right. I could not see down that dam blouse all the way to her nipples. I finally made the shot.

She got back on her feet and I invited her to have a seat in the shade while the film developed. She took me up on my offer for a coke.

I brought her a coke and me a bottle of water from the camper.

We looked at the picture, it was good, it showed her face with that pretty smile. Her cleavage was there but not in bad taste.

She asked if thirty dollars was the least I would take for the camera.

I told her I might take less if she would pose for me some more.

She sipped on her coke and was silent for a while. Finally she asked how much less. Then as if it were an after thought, "how do you want me to pose"?

I told her I would let her have the camera for twenty five if she would pose with two buttons undone at the top of her blouse and in the same pose as before.

She took a big swig of coke and told me she would do it.

We put our drinks down and went back as before. She put her knees down on the blanket and looked around to see if anyone was near, she waited until two guys walked on by and opened two buttons.

She looked down at herself and looked up at me with a huge grin.

I looked at her through the camera and realized why the grin. Hell I really could see no more of her tits than before.

I had to laugh, I had hoped for at least a look at one or both nipples.

She laughed with me, then told me a deal was a deal. She asked me if I was not going through with our deal.

We both laughed again.

I told her I wanted to make her a better deal. I would give her the camera if she would undo all the buttons and hold her blouse open so I could get a picture of her breast.

She got up and walked back to her chair in the shade, she got her coke and sat for a minute.

She spoke first, You will give me the camera if I pose for you with my blouse open she asked.

I told her that was what I had said.

She informed me that she was a local school teacher and that what I was asking her to do could cause her to loose her job.

I asked her if I took the picture while not letting her face show would she go along with that.

She nodded her head but added not here.

I finally got around to giving her my name.

She gave me hers.

I told her I was a recent widower.

She told me she was single.

I told her I had a studio in my home.

She asked where and I told her my address.

Kate told me she had moved in to a house very close to me a week earlier.

I asked her to give me time to pack my junk and if she wanted she could follow me home.

Kate had seen all of the yard sale except the five past me. She told me she would see the rest of it while I packed up.

I had taken the edge off my hunger for sexual relief with a red headed angel named Nan and I was not really interested in this lovely woman for that.

I wanted to get better aquatinted with her because I perceived a sharp mind in her pretty head and a good sense of humor.

It hurt when I realized that this pretty lady was much like my wife in a lot of ways. Abby had been tall with brown hair and good legs, a ready smile and good sense of humor.

Kate was back as I was throwing the last of my sale goods in the camper.

She suggested that I pull out onto the street and wait for her to get her car then she could follow me home.

When we were there I opened the now empty garage with the electronic door opener and motioned her inside. I let the door down when she was inside and parked the truck in the back yard.

I entered the garage through the back door and found her leaning against the hood of my Town Car.

Kate was a bit nervous, I was a stranger and this could even be the worst and last decision she would ever make.

I thought it wise to reassure her so I suggested we go in through the kitchen and out on the back porch. I asked what she would have to drink, beer, wine, coke or lemonade, she chose coke and I brought it and my beer out unopened. Kate tried to twist off the cap on her coke and asked me if I could get the top off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.