Dead End Street II - Cover

Dead End Street II

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Five couples vacation together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Below us were five studs spreading beach towels and five lush beauties watching.

I heard Fay say "O.K. you handsome bastards give us a show taking off those suits one by one."

Each guy did a kind of strip dance while taking off his suit.

Pam told them to lie down while she and her friends admired and touched those handsome cocks.

One of the guys told her it was the girls time to strip now.

The ladies one by one got nude for them.

One guy was so horney he erupted before they all were all finished stripping.

Each girl chose a man and got on his leg with her bare pussy, she begun playing with his hard prick.

Nancy had a thing about tit fucking a man while playing with his cock. Those big beauties with a mans cock between them were a pretty sight to see. The guy Nancy had chosen shot off on her neck and face in a few minutes.

The others had their orgasms in short order after. All blew their juice on tits and faces of the girls.

Pam asked if they wanted to "get off" again and all five said they did.

The ladies got up and changed partners.

Each woman had a soft cock to get hard again and it took a while.

Each guy had another eruption on a beautiful set of tits and pretty face and the women got up and put their bikinis on.

Pam said "Thanks guys for making our day."

The guys begged them to stay.

Our wives told them how sorry they were but had they to go now.

One of the "Stud Muffins" asked if they could meet the next day.

Fay told them she would like too but we were all leaving to go home to Atlanta the next morning.

I had taken twelve pictures of our women with those guys, I hoped they would turn out well. Several were snapped as a guy was gushing on a set of tits.

We let the ladies pass us and followed them out on to the beach.

Pam said she wanted to go home as fast as she and Carl could. She said she needed real sex not play sex.

I think we all felt that way.

We set off in a trot back to the beach house.

When we were there no one wanted to bother with taking a shower before going in.

Once inside Pam shrugged off her bra and slipped out of her tiny bikini bottom. Carl was not getting nude fast enough so Pam dragged his trunks down over his hard prick. When he stepped out of them Pam threw them at a kitchen chair and fixed her mouth on his cock.

Fay and I were right behind Pam and Carl going into the house.

As soon as we were inside Fay threw herself into my arms and began kissing me. Her hands were busy pushing my swim trunks down. She broke off the kisses and got on her knees to get my suit all the way off.

Fay begged me to fuck her now, she was on fire, she needed it NOW !!!

The others followed us in and it was much the same with them, horny, hot excited women, men with hards on for them.

I lay down beside Pam and Carl and Fay got astride me and took me in to her wet swollen cunt. She was less than a minute before having a huge climax.

Connie was under David in the missionary position. She was fucking him back so hard her ass was making a loud thump on the floor when she dropped back from each stroke.

Toni was on top of Tom facing his feet and playing with her own clit as she pounded away on his prick. She was screaming and moaning and telling the world she was cumming.

Nancy was on her hands and knees taking Sam's prick from behind. Sam had a tit in each hand, holding her in place as he punched into her. Nancy was grunting like a hog.

Thirty minutes later the fucking was over and each of the wives had made her trip to the bath room and wiped her self out.

We were all sprawled out on the floor with our spouses in our arms, resting.

My lovely Fay sat up and told everyone "Girls if you want to go out on the beach and do that some more tomorrow fine. I am not going to go with you. I came too near loosing my cool and taking a strange dick in my mouth or pussy today."

Pam told us she was not going out there anymore for the same reason.

For the next few days before we were to go home we ate like Kings and Queens. We took long naps. We had sex with our spouses not caring if the others watched.

Toni, Nancy and Connie went out on the beach several more times but came back disappointed. Their husbands were with them each time.

Nothing was going to equal the morning they had three solders and then five students from Gulf Coast College to jerk off.

Toni and Connie both made it plain that they would fuck me if I wanted. I would have liked to but I just did not want to cheat on my lovely Fay.

Friday the night before we were to leave to go home we danced in the dark living room in the nude and all of us got turned on.

Several got a little drunk and did fuck someone other than a spouse.

Fay told me to choose someone else if I wanted to but I said I was only interested in her.

She and I went to bed before the party broke up.

The next morning Fay and I got up early and started coffee and then went out on the back porch.

Pam joined us in just her terry wrapper.

We had coffee and talked. Pam told us she had never realized how much she liked Fay and I before, now she knew she loved both of us. She said that the vacation had made her aware of intense feelings toward both of us. Pam blushed and said " I hope we can be even closer when we are back at home."

I leaned over and kissed Pam on her mouth and assured her I was interested in getting "closer" with her but only with Fay there.

Pam told me that she wanted it to be that way.

Fay got up and kissed Pam and went into the kitchen for more coffee.

While Fay was gone Pam said " I am dreaming of " going down " on Fay while you fuck me from behind."

I told Pam I was going only as far down that road as Fay desired. She could make those plans with Fay.

Later the others joined us on the porch and had coffee or juice.

David and Connie, Sam and Nancy called across from their balcony and asked if we wanted to come over for breakfast.

We gathered all the food left in the refrigerator and joined them. It was a feast.

David and Connie and Sam and Nancy were not leaving for several more days.

After breakfast we cleaned up the beach house and while the girls did the laundry I gathered the garbage and rolled the container to the side of the highway. Tom did a mop job on the floors and Carl stored the porch furniture.

The ladies packed up and we were ready to leave by ten thirty.

I told the others to go on, Fay and I were going on into Panama City to shop for gifts for her folks. (The real reason I did not want to stay with them on the highway was Carl's habit of driving much to fast).

Fay and I did shop before starting home.

We talked a lot on the way home, Fay with her bare feet in my lap and leaning back against a pillow and the car door. Fay explained that for the first time since we were married she had come close to cheating on me. It had been hard to resist taking one of the many cocks she had jerked off into her pussy. She had wanted to swallow every drop of all those guys cumm.

When I had made her suck off all five of us guys to pay off her bet she had loved that. She had hoped more than just two would want her to do them again. She said she would have loved to have all of us demand her mouth several times.

Fay talked about how the other women had acted and talked. She was sure Toni had fucked David and Sam when she went to their house to get Connie and Nancy's laundry out of the washer and into the dryer. Connie and Nancy were cooking our dinner that day.

Fay told me she had found Connie leaning over the rail of the back porch with Carl stuffing his prick into her from behind one night. She had sneaked back inside.

Connie had told her Tom had fucked Nancy out in a car when we thought they were on the beach.

Fay told me that she thought she was the only woman in the group that had not cheated on her husband.

I told Fay that I thought Pam had not.

I told Fay that Pam had let me know that she would cheat on Carl with me if I wanted her.

Fay did not ask if we had made love. She asked instead if I had wanted to have Pam.

I told Fay that I would like to have intercourse with Pam but only if she were there.

I told her I still loved her as much as I had in Del Rio Texas. I promised to never let our marriage go down the drain because of a hard prick.

I told Fay of Pam's feelings toward her and though I did not think Pam was a lesbian I knew she was in love with her.

We talked on and came to the conclusion that nothing had really changed between us and very little had changed in our relationship with our neighbors.

Fay asked if I minded her letting Pam make love to her and I told her "Hell no!"!

Fay dozed off to sleep with a contented look on her face.

We picked up our two children at Clanton and arrived home before dark.

It was nice to be home.

The next day (Sunday) we dropped by to see Pam and Carl, we had the children with us. We thanked them for being such fine hosts and told them it had been the best vacation we had ever had. We stayed only a short time and left. Tom and Toni were not at home so Fay and I and the kids walked back to our house.

At home we loafed away the day.

The next day was a work day for me. I arrived at the office early as usual and began to try to catch up from two weeks away. I worked late that evening and got home at eight.

Fay put on supper and joined me when it was ready. We ate together. After stacking the dishes and clearing the table we took our coffee into the den.

I had noticed that Fay was nervous and distracted during supper. I asked her about that.

Fay said that Pam had come over that morning and while the children played in the back yard she and Pam sat at the kitchen table and talked.

Pam had confessed that she had a burning desire to have sex with me.

She also told Fay that the most pleasant experience in her life had been when she had to "Go Down" on Fay to pay off her bet with me.

Pam had began to cry and asked Fay if what she had just admitted was going to impair their friendship.

Fay had gotten up and leaned down and kissed Pam on her lips and told her that what she had just said made our relationship stronger.

Pam had cried even harder after that and had clutched Fay's bare tummy to her face.

Fay told Pam that we loved her too.

She told her that we wanted to make love to her together. We wanted to be with her alone and somewhere we could really get to know each other.

Pam had asked Fay to let her kiss her breast and Fay untied the knot holding her blouse together.

Pam had nursed, licked and teased those nipples. Fay was so excited she went over to the couch and removed her shorts and panties.

Pam knew what to do and Fay had begun to climax often.

Fay told me it was sweet loving and Pam had acted as if it were important to her that Fay really enjoy what she was doing to her.

Fay ended her story by saying that they were interrupted by one of the children howling and crying in the back yard.

I asked if she had wanted to suck Pam and Fay said she might have if they had been given more time.

I told her to tell Pam I wanted to fuck her from behind while she was "eating her out."

Every day the remainder of the week they had gotten together. Fay would be just glowing when I came home.

On Wednesday Carl announced to Pam that he was going deep sea fishing over the coming week end with three of the guys he worked with.

When Pam told Fay about Carl's plans Pam had commented that she doubted that they were going to fish. It was more likely they had a girl or girls lined up for the week end.

Pam had been worried that Carl would get a venereal disease from his fishing trips.

Fay and Pam made plans for the weekend. We had used a white, middle aged widow lady as a baby sitter several times. She was clean and nice and if we were going to be late coming home she would sleep over in the guest bedroom.

Mary Clark worked days at a Wal-Mart but needed to supplement her income when possible.

Fay called her and asked if she could baby sit our two and Pam's two for Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night. We wanted to go with friends to a log house we owned in the National Forest.

Mary was not working that weekend and accepted the job for one hundred dollars.

While I was still in high school my uncle James had died and left me two hundred acres and a nice log home. He had never married and had no one to leave it to except my mother. James had taken me there often for a weekend.

I loved the place, it was miles away from any other house. There was a big lake full of fish. The house was one big room with a large bath in a corner.

There was no electricity, water was piped by gravity from a spring up high on the side of a small mountain. The refrigerator, hot water heater and kitchen range ran on butane gas. There were gas space heaters to keep the cabin warm in the winter. Kerosene lamps were the only light at night.

I had taken Fay there as often as we could before we were married, she loved it there as much as I did. We still went often.

Carl left at noon Friday and Pam came over to our house with her two children.

Fay and Pam had every thing we were taking stacked in the garage when I came home.

Mary Clark arrived before I was through loading the car.

I said something about picking Pam's husband up at a automotive repair place. Mary heard that and assumed that this was two couples going, not two ladies and one man.

The cabin was only an hours drive away, we drove up to the porch with plenty of time before sundown.

I unlocked the steel plate cover on the front door and then the half glass door behind.

While I unlocked the steel hinged cover over the windows and the back door Fay and Pam unloaded the car.

I turned on the gas and lit the hot water heater and the pilot flames on the range.

I was about to give up on lighting the gas refrigerator but it finally started.

Twenty minutes after we parked the car we were ready to relax.

Fay was enchanted with our log cabin. She admired the big stone fire place in the living room end and the open kitchen. The bath area had no inside walls it was in a corner with a whirlpool tub between it and the kitchen area. The tub was powered by a twelve volt marine battery I had brought with us and hooked up outside.

There was a shower in the corner, big enough for four adults to practice togetherness. The usual commode and lavatory sink were at the outside walls.

There was only one bed, a king size bed (play pen) was half way between the bath and the fire place.

Pam looked at it and shivered and grinned.

Pam threw her arms around Fay and kissed her and babbled away about how wonderful the house was.

I put my best villain's face on and walked up to Pam and growled " We got you here now and you have to do what ever we say or you may have a long walk home."

Pam, as always the comic, got on her knees and assumed a pleading stance. " O please sir, please don't be cruel to this little girl, I will be good."

I told her first she had to come sit on my lap on the couch and give me all her kisses.

Pam beat me to the couch pleading with me to not take all of her kisses.

Fay was breaking up at our antics.

I sat down and folded Pam in my arms on my lap and kissed her, It was a long torrid one.

Fay was standing behind Pam gently running her fingers on the back of Pam's neck when the kiss was over.

Fay announced that she had brought a surprise, and if I would open it she would serve Champaign.

Pam toasted us as being her best friends.

Fay toasted to a long happy relationship.

I spoke " To the most wonderful ladies ever to enter my life, I hope our relationship just gets better as time goes by.I love you both with all my heart."

We sipped our first glass of wine while the sun went behind a mountain.

Fay asked me to build a fire in the fireplace. She admitted the weather was to warm for a fire but she loved to watch it after dark.

I built a small fire and had it going before it got dark.

We dined on seafood salad and oven baked salmon.

After dinner we all lay on the thick rug in front of the fire.

Pam began to talk. I think she wanted to justify her being there with us in her own mind as well as ours.

She told us that all we had ever seen of Carl was the front he let every one see, the nice guy, patient and nice and in love with her. The real Carl was a cold cruel bastard that had only three goals in life. One - he wanted with all his heart to become wealthy. Two - he wanted to be respected, to be thought of as a brilliant Investment Counselor. Three - he wanted to fuck every woman he saw.

When she had first met Carl she was fresh out of college, eager to start her life, wanting to find a man to marry and have children.

Carl was older than her but he had seemed to be "Mr. Right." They had dated for four months and he appeared to be perfect. She had found out that sex was important to him on their first date, she had spent the night with him.

Until this day she was not sure why Carl had asked her to marry him but he did. At that time she was the most happy girl in the world.

For two weeks she was in bliss.

Carl had come home drunk and smelling of a woman's sex and perfume. She had made the mistake of getting upset with him and that was the first time he had beat her. He punched her in her belly and told her to shut up. Pam ended up on the floor with Carl standing over her.

Carl had told her how things would be from that time on. Pam was his baby maker, she was to get off "the pill" and produce him a son or daughter.

He was going to buy a house so she could have four or more kids for him.

If she did not she was out of there on her butt.

After that Carl had left her alone mostly, he had her tell him when she was at the time she could conceive and he would try to inseminate her.

He treated her nice when others were around but ignored her when they were alone.

Pam had gotten pregnant in a few months and Carl had left her alone in the sex department for the full gestation period.

Six weeks after their son was born Carl wanted her to get pregnant again.

They started a program of only having sex when it was the time she could get pregnant, Carl was getting his Pussy somewhere else.

Pam had cheated, she got an old fashioned diaphragm and wore it up in her when she fucked her husband.

Ten months later she was pregnant again.

The dam diaphragm thing had failed.

Again Carl ignored her sexually until the little girl was born.

At present Carl was impatiently wanting her to have another child but Pam was secretly taking "the pill."

Pam knew that Carl was thinking of divorce and finding another "Baby Maker." She really was not going to get excited about that but she would fight to the death to keep her kids.

She knew she would be better off without Carl in her life. Even being alone was better.

Pam had never cheated on Carl and she was going to be very careful to not let Carl get any thing he could use to take her children away from her in court.

It was still early, but Fay and I were ready for bed. We asked Pam if she was tired enough to go to bed.

She said she was.

We undressed next to that king sized bed and put the covers down off the foot.

My Fay wanted my loving first and I gave her a slow fuck. She had multiple orgasms and when I finally jetted my sperm off in her she had a huge one.

I lay down beside Fay and Pam got up and placed her self between Fay's legs. She began to try to get all of my juice out of her.

I was still hard and I got behind Pam and pushed my cock in her tight pussy.

Miles away from ears other than our own the girls got loud. Fay had always been a noisy fuck. She kept pretty quiet at home for fear of waking the children. She was very loud there.

As I punched into Pam I was driving her mouth on to Fay's genitals. Fay began howling like a hurt dog and Pam was moaning and groaning with her.

I got to excited to hold off having my climax and let it go in Pam.

I backed off the foot of the bed and watched.

Fay was having strong orgasms often and would shout her joy each time. She was humping up to Pam's mouth and would clutch her head to her cunt each time.

Pam was fingering herself off with two fingers in her and her thumb on her clit.

Pam's ass was still up where I had left it. In the light from the fire I could see two streams of her and my juice running down both her legs.

As intense as Pam and Fay got they ran down after a while.

Both girls were wet with sweat and they sat up on the bed shivering.

I asked if they were cold, both said yes.

I put more wood on the fire and told them to get close to it.

They were so beautiful holding each other in the fire light.

I started the tub to filling and poured in a cup of bath oil. It was kind of dark at that end of the room so I lit several candles.

The tub was filled soon and the girls got in it.

Pam thought the water was too hot but Fay looked at the floating gauge and assured her it was just about body temperature.

I poured snifters of brandy and gave Fay and Pam one each and climbed in the tub with them.

I placed myself between them and leaned back with my drink.

I had not gotten settled good before two small hands were on my soft prick.

Pam was in a mood to talk again.

She said she had never before felt so relaxed and safe and loved.

Both Fay and I assured her we really loved her.

Pam told us she was a million miles away from her life with Carl. She said she knew Carl was thinking of divorce but now she did not care if it happened. She admitted that the thought of being a single mother had frightened her before but now she would be content with that if Fay and I would give our support.

She said she should feel guilty about having an affair with us but she was certain that right now Carl was with another woman.

The three of us got out of the tub when the water began to cool and I dried off both of my beauties. They each took towels and lovingly dried me.

We slept in a tangle of arms and legs.

I awoke to a warm mouth on my hard cock and a warm body pressed against my side.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.