Dead End Street II - Cover

Dead End Street II

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Five couples vacation together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

As a freshman she became a cheer leader and later the freshman beauty in the home coming Queen's court. Fay was tall and played basketball. She was voted best All Around Good Sport in the school Year Book that year.

Fay had intense cravings for sex, she masturbated often, she had enjoyed a lot of sexual intercourse in Memphis and remembered how a hard prick felt all to well. That was what she really wanted, a hard prick in her.

Fay knew that if she fucked any one in her school those guys were likely to tell.

Fay's brother was not around to quench that flame in her belly. He had quit school and joined the Navy.

Her parents had decided years before that they would not allow her to have a date until she was fifteen years old. Fay was a truly frustrated fourteen year old.

Her friends in school never knew of her lust for sex, she hid that well. Guys would ask her for a date but she would smile and thank him then she would tell him she hoped he would ask again after her fifteenth birthday.

Fay was able to maintain her poise and project the image of the sweet young virgin while thoughts of sex were always in her mind.

Fay was still going to the public library often. She was using a small branch close enough for her to walk to it. Just before school was out for the summer she told her parents she was going to spend all day Saturday at the big one in town.

She boarded a bus to the downtown section of Birmingham and walked to the library there.

She saw a lot of young women and men from the four major colleges in the Birmingham area there.

Fay browsed the shelves and found something she liked then chose a seat at an empty table. Facing her at the next row of tables were several nice looking guys.

Fay was wearing a dress with a short skirt.

Now and then Fay would cross her legs when she knew one of them was looking at her.

Just thinking about a guy becoming hard looking at the crotch of her panties made her so hot she got up and found the ladies lavatory. She masturbated in a stall. When she went back to her table a girl was siting beside her place.

The girl was wearing a near nothing halter top and a pair of cut offs. She was a bit over weight and had a huge set of tits. Her hair was a frizzy blond (from a bottle and poorly done) and her face was covered with pancake make up.

Thirty pounds lighter and her hair natural and only lipstick on her face, she would probably be a pretty girl.

In a whisper the girl said " Hi my name is Tammy Simms and I go to U.A.B..." (The University of Alabama in Birmingham). Where do you go?

Fay realized that Tammy thought she was older than fourteen and old enough to be in college.

Fay whispered Samford.

Tammy asked "You like there."

Fay replied "Mostly."

Tammy asked Fay if she wanted to go to a party after a while.

Fay asked Tammy to tell her about the party.

Tammy suggested they go outside and smoke a cigarette. She said she would tell her about the party without having to whisper.

Outside, Tammy dug a pack of smokes out of her back pack and offered Fay one. Fay declined.

They sat on the steps and Fay gave Tammy a false name and told her she was from a small town in western Alabama. Fay said she roomed in a dorm at Sanford University. Tammy told of six guys that had an old house rented near Five Points South. They all had nearly new cars and usually each guy had some good grass. There was always beer and all kind of liquors. Tammy figured they all got as much money as they needed from home.

Tammy told Fay that she really was going to a party, the thing was the party went on all the time. It had started at the first of the fall semester and was still going.

Guys and girls came and stayed for a while and then left. Single guys came and sometimes stayed two or three nights. Single girls came and if they saw a guy they liked they might find an empty bed or share one with another couple for hours or days.

Tammy told Fay that it was "A totally wiped out scene." Tammy explained that those guys would throw a loud mouth or a guy that did not hear a girl say no out on his ass.

Tammy asked Fay to go with her and if she did not like the party, hell she could leave anytime and catch a bus to near her dorm.

Fay told Tammy that it sounded as if she might get in trouble by going there.

Tammy explained about how the six guys ran the show. Every one parked in back. No cars could be seen from the street. Everyone went in or out the back door. No loud music the neighbors could hear. The bar and dance floor were in the basement. (The noise could not be heard outside) There was a huge living room, a kitchen, three bed rooms and a bath room on the first floor. The second floor was off limits to any one but the six guys that rented the old house. Tammy said she had seen the upstairs as a guest of one of them "If you know what I am saying." She said there was a locked door at the top of the stairs.

Tammy asked if Fay was coming. She was ready to go over there now.

Fay told her she was game.

They walked three blocks and got in Tammy's wreck. It looked as if it had never been washed and it was the most banged up piece of shit Fay had ever seen.

Tammy ground on the starter several times pumping the gas pedal like mad.

The wreck finally started and Fay looked around the inside of it, the floor was covered with fast food wrappers.

Tammy grinned at Fay and said "It aint much but it's mine finally"

After a scary journey from downtown to southside through the U.A.B. campus Tammy pulled in behind a old house on an off street.

There were a late model Corvette, a two door Caddy Sports car, a nearly new red Ford 4x4 pickup and three other just cars.

Tammy explained that two blocks away was the bus stop for the bus to Samford. (That same bus went within two blocks of where Fay really lived.)

Inside through the kitchen and in the living room was five guys sipping beer. Tammy introduced Fay by her false name. Two of the guys were big-big. They played football for U.A.B. and had just come in from Saturday morning practice. One guy was tall and thin and he played basketball. Of the two remaining, one was near passing out drunk and the other was just a plain homely Joe. Every one there was friendly to Tammy. The drunk slurred out "How's your pussy these days kid", Tammy laughed at him and told him "If you were not to drunk to fuck I"d let you find out for yourself."

Fay was with Tammy so the guys assumed she was as ready for sex as Tammy always was.

One of the football players asked Fay if she would like to see the rest of the house. He showed her the basement. It smelled of male semen and hot pussy, there were couches and throw pillows scattered. Fay saw several used condoms discarded around the room. The guy (Jess was his name) asked Fay to excuse the mess, and said the maid came on Mondays.

Jess then took her upstairs through a locked door. That part of the house was nice. The walls had been painted and from the hall she looked into six big bedrooms all nicely furnished.

There were three large baths and at the end of the hall at the top of the stairs was a sitting area. Jess had been leading Fay around holding her hand. He led her into his room and told her he wanted to get better aquatinted with her.

He kissed her and she said her heart nearly stopped. Fay kissed him back with passion.

Jess led Fay to the bed. He undressed her and sucked on her tits for a bit then pushed her on her back and ate her pussy. Fay told me she had cumm while he was nibbling and kissing her breast. When his lips first touched her pussy she had erupted in the largest climax she had ever felt before. After he teased her clit with his tongue she had another just as gut wrenching.

Jess undressed and gave her a look at a larger than average prick. He asked her if she was ready for this now as he waved his hard from side to side. Fay had mumbled "God yes."

Jess started to get on the bed and Fay was getting in the center for him when she realized she was going to let him in her without a rubber.

She asked if he minded putting on a condom. She told him she was not on the pill, it had made her sick when she had tried to take it.

Jess said "Sure thing honey just a sec..."

When he got one out of the night stand she asked to put it on him.

Over the next hour Fay had too many climaxes to count. Jess used two condoms.

Jess said he felt as if he had pumped all the starch out of his spine that last time. He took off the rubber and wrapped it in Kleenex and put it in a waste can.

Jess told Fay he thought they should go back down now.

They heard a voice from the open doorway. "Just a minute buddy let me ask her if she wants this first", it was the other football player. He walked over to the bed and unzipped his fly. Fay looked at another larger than average dick. He was hard and ready. Fay wanted it. She told Jess to go on without her. Jess laughed and told her that as many times as she had just got off and still wanted more, she was the hottest pussy he had ever met.

Jess introduced Larry and left after putting his shorts and tank top on.

Fay had asked Larry to wear a rubber. He had asked her to follow him to his room. Fay carried her clothes with her down the hall.

Larry had a nicely furnished room. Larry was in a hurry, he was out of his tank top and shorts quickly. Fay put a rubber on his dick and Larry realized that foreplay was not needed or wanted. He was between her legs in an instant and pounding in her. Larry was not a slow lover like Jess he fucked her hard. Fay loved it. She began to climax regularly and had a lot of good ones before Larry shot that rubber nearly full.

They rested and Larry got cokes from a tiny refrigerator in a corner of the room. Larry wanted to talk, he wanted to know more about her than just her name. (She had told Tammy she was Nan Pinson. The name of her ex friend in Memphis) Larry wanted to know where she was from and if she had a steady guy.

Fay did not want to get cought in a lie. She told Larry to hush and fuck now, they could talk later. He did not have to be asked twice Fay had been playing with him since he brought her a coke and sat down. He was hard again. Larry lasted longer that time. Fay went to one of the baths and cleaned herself up.

"Want to go down stairs with me" she asked after she was dressed. Larry told her he might be able to in an hour or so. Fay went over to him and kissed him and thanked him for being so good to her. She promised to come back the next Saturday.

Fay entered the living room and found Jess on a couch, the tall nice looking guy on another and the drunk passed out on the floor in a corner.

Fay asked if Tammy had left and Jess laughed and told her Tammy and two guys were "Getting it on." Fay said she had not seen them upstairs. Jess shrugged and told her that girls like Tammy did not get to go upstairs.

Fay thanked Jess for being so nice to her. She told him goodbye and asked if she could come back next Saturday. Jess told her the party lasted twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and she was welcome anytime.

Fay had gone every Saturday for years. She had usually had at least two different men but on a few occasions she had used three to dampen that fire burning in her belly. There were lots of opportunities for her to show up on days other than Saturdays and sometimes she could get away on a Sunday after having been there the day before.

Fay was always treated nice and only had intercourse with guys she wanted. No girl was ever forced to do anything she did not want to do there. Fay loved to suck a man off but never did that to anyone there. She was scared that it might not be safe, she knew all those guys fucked a lot of different women.

She never let anyone in her that did not wear a condom.

Fay led a double life.

Her classmates never knew. When she was old enough to have her first date several boys asked her. She went out with a boy that had asked her a month before. He was a nice guy and Fay had fun with him but he was just a boy not a man. Fay had not even kissed him on that first date. He told in school about not even getting to kiss her on that first date but driveled on and on about how wonderful, witty, intelligent, pleasant, poised, graceful and just all around good to be with she was.

Fay's first date was with a "hunk" and he was popular with the girls in school. She went out with him a lot but quit dating him when he became possessive and insisted on their "Going Steady."

Her reputation was made, a nice girl but not a chance of her giving any guy some of her pussy. Those boys that were only interested in a girls pussy looked at Fay and wished but none of them wanted to waste any time on a "Good" girl.

Fay dated a lot of boys but none of them were important to her. They all seemed like kids to a fifteen year old that was fucking real men.

The other girls in school saw no danger from Fay concerning their boy friends.

She had it all, Queen of each class each year, star of the girls basketball team, Home Coming Queen two times, and the girl all the boys in school thought of when masturbating.

Fay continued to make straight A+ grades an was a cinch to get several good scholarship offers after graduation.

Fay was amused by it all. She knew that she had matured much faster than her classmates and that was because of her experiences in Memphis and with those people at the Year Around Party.

A girl that had been a paid whore at age nine would naturally mature fast.

Fay's school years were pleasant, She had as many men (Not Boys) as she wanted by going in to the Year Long Party and yet did not have that experience of being shunned by her classmates as she had in Memphis.

The summer she graduated from high school Fay changed, At the Year Long Party the next Saturday she smoked pot and thought "Hell this isn't anything." She smoked another "joint" and thought nothing was happening. She smoked her third and for the next four hours had only faint memories of what happened to her.

That night after slipping into her empty home late she tried to remember the afternoon.

She remembered a lot of guys fucking her one after another but she did not know how many. She remembered that none of them had worn a condom. She could not remember much but she could remember she had never cumm for any of them.

Fay remembered two girls pushing their hands inside her vagina all the way to their wrists and laughing at her screams because of the pain.

She remembered two blacks fucking her and them slapping her tits and face and pinching her ass to make her fuck back. They were not wearing condoms. They had punched her in her belly with their fists.

She had dim memories of those black guys brutally fucking her face and of her choking on the jism they shot down her throat. She remembered the foul smell of the nasty dicks forced into her mouth. She vividly remembered being dragged out to the back yard and guys walking up and pissing in her face and on her tits and, even two girls pissing on her face. One of the girls had turned a garden hose on full blast and hosed her down with cold water then pushed it up in her pussy hard. I'm cleaning this "piece of shit whore" up for you bastards she said to the crowd and they all laughed.

She dimly remembered being forced down over the arm of a sofa and having a lot of guys push their cocks up her rectum, she remembered laughter at her screams of agony and pain.

Later she awakened enough to get up off a filthy carpet that smelled of stale vomit and piss. She found her clothes, got dressed and sneaked away to the bus stop.

Her folks were away for that Memorial Day week end, would not be back until Tuesday.

Fay spent two days alone with her body hurting so badly she cried most of the time.

She realized she had fucked God only knew how many and not had the first orgasm.

She was scared shitless thinking about having fucked those guys with no protection.

Did any of them have AIDS?

How about Herpes or any other of the sixty sexually transmitted diseases?

Fay waited three weeks to go back to the Year Long Party. The original six guys that had started the party had graduated from school one by one and other guys had moved in. It was not the same as before, it was a grungy place now and the people were grungy to. Fay did find one guy she knew, he had been nice to her last year. He put on a condom and they fucked on a couch.

They fucked for a long time and he "Got off" two times but Fay did not even get close to having an orgasm. She had lost her intense interest in sex. Lost even the pleasant feel of a man's dick in her.

That fire in her belly had gone out.

Fay tried several more times to have sex with strangers that summer but it never resulted in her having a climax.

She could not come to a climax even by masturbation.

Fay had gotten a wonderful offer from Auburn her last month in high school. She was offered both a four year scholarship and a basketball scholarship.

She was going to get full tuition with both but for playing basket ball on the Lady Tigers team she would get a large private room in the Athletic Dorm and a nice allowance of money for expenses. She accepted Auburn's offer.

Fay's father was so proud of her he bought her a new car. After all, those college costs he had been saving for, were now going to paid by the scholarships.

She was to start three weeks before fall quarter began. She reported to the athletic department, was given her room and began practice.

Fay was friendly, but had learned her lesson well when moving from Memphis to Birmingham, she was slow making friends.

Fay turned down any offers for dates.

Fay's problem was mental not physical. She had a really complete examination before she was signed in, one test was for aids and other venereal diseases. Her horrible day at the Year Long Party had not given her anything that would not wash off or heal up. She was clean.

That took a heavy load off her mind.

Even though it was three weeks before classes started when Fay reported to school her days were full.

She was up at six and had breakfast and the remainder of the day was on a basketball court working her ass off.

Auburn's Lady Tigers is always a S.E.C. title contender.

Fay had played for four years in high school and thought she was ready for college play, she found that she was green as grass.

Those coaches made those girls mean, lean, keen machines.

Classes started and Fay's days were less strenuous. She had time to make a few friends.

She was given ten tickets to each football game. The girls sold them usually but Fay called her parents and invited them down for the first game of the season.

She kept three and sold the rest.

The game was with a minor college and Auburn got ahead early in the first quarter. The coaches let every body but the water boy play after that.

Fay's folks came just for the game and left after having dinner with her at her dorm cafeteria.

It was a nice visit.

Fay's first year went by fast, she was carrying as heavy a class load as they would let her. Team practice was year around. Fay was totally engrossed in school and was so busy she had no time for relaxing or leisure pleasures.

Her grade point average was 4.0 at the end of her freshman year.

After the end of her first quarter Fay had sought help concerning the loss of her sexuality. One of the foremost "Shrinks" in the country was a Professor at Auburn. Fay made an evening appointment.

Dr. Ellison was a middle aged lady with an abundance of clinical experience before she had taken a teaching position at Auburn.

Fay's appointment was at the Dr.'s office in her home. Fay soon felt relaxed and related all the events of her life up to the present. The Dr. asked questions as Fay talked.

The Doctor told Fay that what had happened to her at the Year Long Party was caused by not just three joints of pot. There had to have been some sort of drug given to her as well.

The Doctor had four more evening meetings with Fay. During the fifth meeting Dr. Elliston told Fay many stories of patients that had been traumatized by events so shaking that they had created mental blocks.

She told of one girl, madly in love with a guy, that had gotten pregnant. When she told the father, he had become so angry he beat her badly. He made her get an appointment and abort the fetus. The girl had let him continue to live with her. He and two of his drunk friends came in from a bar one night and raped her repeatedly. Again she was beaten.

She had nothing to do with him after that.

The girl had been so traumatized she lost all desire for sex. She could not even get herself off with her finger.

The doctor told of a lot more cases where a brutal Gang Rape or a woman severely abused and hurt sexually had lost all her interest in sex of any sort.

In every case the woman had recovered, some in months, some in years. She had heard of only a few exceptions. If the girl or woman was retarded she often never did.

She told Fay the mind has a way of healing it's self as time passes.

Fay asked if there was anything she could do to speed up that healing.

Dr. Ellison advised her to begin to date, but only with nice guys. She gave Fay four don'ts to remember and maybe her healing would begin.

Don't go out with a guy that might try to force her to have sex.

Don't have sex and fake an orgasm.

Don't drink while out with a date.

Don't ever get in a situation where she could be raped.

Dr. Ellison gave her a few suggestions that might help.

Meet a nice guy and keep the relationship one of a comrade and friend kind of thing.

Date more than one guy, go out with other men so that it becomes plain that you are not looking for a relationship.

Drop a guy that is getting too intense.

Have fun and do not worry, remember her sexual problem was not permanent.

Fay asked the Doctor how she would know when she was over the trauma, how could she tell when she was cured.

The doctor told her "Honey when with all your heart you want to fuck some guy's brains out you are cured."

Fay sat on the bench every basketball game that first year. The last of the season one of the coaches had her drop by her office.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.