For the Love of Becca - Cover

For the Love of Becca

Copyright© 2000 by Virago Blue

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was alone, but not entirely. The story of a passionate woman determined to make it on her own, if only her doctor's blue eyes and delicious smile would leave her alone. They don't and she falls, hard. <br>This story is dedicated to all the loving parents and parents-to-be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lactation   Pregnancy  

After my last patient I decided to leave a little early. 4:30 is a little early for me. I entered the parking lot from the rear of the building and found my car easily enough. I had earned a reserved parking spot a few years earlier.

I dug around in my purse for my keys. I had the bad habit of carrying around a large purse and proceeded to stuff every single unnecessary item into it. Now when I need to find something, I find all sorts of odds and ends instead. Finally I felt my keys in the bottom of my bag and fished them out. While I was pushing the key into the lock I noticed another red rose on the windshield of my car tucked under the drivers side windshield wiper blade.

I put the rose in the passenger seat. I wondered, should I be alarmed or flattered?


Over the last several weeks it became habit for Greg and I to run into each other at the park at dusk and walk around it together. We talked over old times, relayed stories and gossip from those days, we even talked about current events such as politics. Invariably we would stop for frozen yogurt or a cup of decaf. Our friendship picked up where it left off all those years ago. I wasn't satisfied. I wanted more.


Just my luck, as I was getting ready for my walk around the park I felt a little twinge of pain in my back. I rationalized in my mind what was happening. The weight of the baby was giving my back muscles a little strain, that's all. Maybe I will forego my walk for today and rest in the pool for a while.

At 6:00 in the evening the temperature outside was sultry enough to swim in the pool. Besides, I had an ingrown heater which was set at roast. The cool water felt soothing on my skin. It also eased my tired muscles and swollen ankles.

"Hey beautiful." I froze when I heard Greg's voice coming from behind me. I turned slowly, wiping the wet strands of hair from my face and smiled awkwardly. He was wearing his swim trunks. Yeah, they were nice but his legs and chest were much nicer.

"Greg. What a nice surprise. Not working late tonight?" I asked as I desperately tried to remember if I had shaved my legs that morning.

"No. Tuesdays I always get off a little early. I never see you around at this time of night. How are you feeling?" Greg lowered himself to the side of the pool, dangling his feet and well formed calves into the cool water.

"Fine. Just fine. I've been so hot lately, this pool is exactly what I need. It's either that or walk around naked." Oh God, why did I say that? I'm sure the idea of my naked body sauntering around the pool was a definite turn off to him after being around Miss Jennifer of Centerfold Fame's bod.

Greg laughed and slipped into the pool. When he emerged he was standing in front of me. His hair was slicked back from his dip. Beads of water dripped from his forehead and chin and sparkled on his dark eyelashes. His eyes were bluer than blue. "You won't hear me complain."

I splashed him playfully. We continued to play back and forth just like we were the giddy teenagers of years ago. So much had changed since then. I slipped back once and sputtered when I came up out of the water. Greg stopped and watched me with the sweetest look on his face. "Okay? Giving up so soon?" He asked as he stepped closer to me. I was still trying not to choke.

"I don't give up that easily, if that's what you are suggesting. I've only just begun. But just to make this fair, why don't you stuff that basketball over there down your shorts and see if it throws you off balance a little bit." I giggled at the thought. I guessed that Greg didn't have much room to spare in those swim trunks. Oh, to be able to find out for sure...

He steadied me with his hands. They burned into my warm wet skin and sent a surge of desire through my body. The baby stirred, undoubtedly in response to the sudden onslaught of emotion that was raging within me. I couldn't tear my eyes from his. My breasts felt heavy and sensitive. My nipples contracted in response to all that he was doing to me physically. And all he had done was lay his hands on my arms.

We stood looking into each other's eyes for a few precious moments. Greg was the first one to break away. "That balcony over there, the one with the red flowers on it... " I looked in the direction he was pointing.

"The one with the geraniums? What about it?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"That's your condo, isn't it?" He asked, looking back at me.

I smiled up at him. "Yes, it is. How did you know?"

"I saw you come home from work the other day."

"Where were you that you couldn't say hello to me?" I asked in a playful way.

"I was in my bedroom, looking out the window."

I was feeling like an adolescent, or at least a sex-starved woman. Hu hu hu... He said bedroom... Beavis and Butthead came to mind. "Where do you live?"

"You're not going to believe this. I'm next door to you." His smile grew.

My knees wobbled. Probably from the weight I was supporting. "What a coincidence. We'll just have to... I don't know... wave at each other through our windows or something." I shrugged, feeling nearly speechless with excitement.

"There you are!" We both startled and turned to the voice. Jennifer was walking toward the pool in a sexy little swimsuit, all white with barely enough fabric covering her much-too-perfect bouncing breasts. Her hips swayed deliciously with each step. Her hair was pinned up in a sexy, tousled blonde do. "I've been looking all over the place for you, Greg. I thought you were going to give me that massage you've been promising." Jennifer pouted prettily, her bright pink lips lusciously moist.

"Hello Jennifer." I said in greeting. What I wanted to say was "fuck off, can't you see we're busy?"

"Oh. Hello. Beth, isn't it?"

"Becca. Don't mind me. I'm just here for a short swim. Do whatever it is you two do." I wasn't going to leave just yet. I was curious after all.

"Swim? Is it all right for you to be doing that in your condition? I mean, you look like you are about ready to pop. I would think you should be afraid of sinking." She insulted me graciously, smiling sweetly and innocently the whole time. I knew her type. I wasn't going to let her get to me that easy.

"Actually, Greg examined me yesterday and pronounced me in fine condition. He even surprised me with an ultrasound and the first real pictures of my baby." I gloated. Jennifer's lips tightened.

"How sweet."

I caught Greg's eye as I drifted back away from him. He was enjoying this! He had a grin on his face watching these two women bicker over him. That was enough. I swam to the edge of the pool and heaved myself out of the water. I may look like a whale but I was a dignified whale.

"Leaving so soon?" Greg asked.

"Something just came up. I need to make a few phone calls and such. You two have a good time." I smiled, all the while covering the disappointment I felt in Jennifer's appearance.

I let myself into my house with the key I kept under the mat. I needed to stop doing that, especially with a baby in the house eventually. It just wasn't safe these days. I pouted a little before drifting off to sleep on my couch while watching Chicago Hope reruns.

I felt his warm breath on my neck. A nibble to the skin of my neck made me arch against him. He licked the length of my throat, stopping at the swell of my tingling breasts. He stroked the tops of my breasts with his delightfully rough chin. Again I arched. His mouth closed in on one of my nipples. I sank my fingers into his hair and pulled gently. His mouth worked its way expertly over my breasts and the hard peaks of my aroused nipples. He nibbled, sucked and pulled, occasionally flicking his tongue over the sensitive points. I moaned loudly. His hand stroked my belly, round, hard, full of life and love and growth. His touch was warm and wonderful. I showed him my appreciation by pushing him down on my bed, my fingers clasped around his hard cock. I began to pump, the same time his fingers searched the private folds and confines of my wet pussy. I moved against his fingers, in time with the movements of my hand. And then my mouth. I lowered my mouth over the glistening head of his penis and began to take him in. I paused to look into the eyes of my lover, only to be met with the excited eyes of Dylan. "Becca."

I jolted awake while still in the wake of an orgasm. I sometimes experienced orgasms while I sleep. Of course I'm awake by the time they are over. What a pleasant way to wake up. But this time my dream lover was Dylan. A patient of mine. I felt a little guilty. I mean, get real, Dylan would never know, but I would. I needed something sweet to ease my latest craving.

I didn't sleep very well anymore. I was forced to sleep on my side now, a pillow tucked between my legs and under my belly. I had always slept on my stomach before. I awoke around 11:00 pm. The room was dark except for a sliver of moonlight shining through the drapes. I stood up and stretched, kneading the knot in the small of my back.

I had stripped off all my clothes earlier. I was growing used to the look and feel of my new body. Besides, I was much more comfortable without any binding garments squeezing me. My body was telling me I needed something sweet, like chocolate. I settled for a glass of milk.

Silently I stepped onto my terrace and faced the full moon. I didn't worry about anyone seeing me. The brick wall surrounding my back yard kept vision blocked. At least I thought it did.

As I turned to the right a brace of light and movement caught my eye. I watched in silence as the couple to just the right of me were becoming intimate in their dining room. It was too dark for them to see me but they were standing in the full light of the dining room chandelier. The window was open, the slight night breeze teasing the sheer curtains at their window. I watched in voyeuristic fascination as the woman removed her nightgown. Her skin was evenly tanned, long-limbed, a deep dip in the waist and a gentle swell of hips. Her blonde hair was loose and flowing around her shoulders. She moved a little and my heart leapt into my throat as I recognized them. Greg and Jennifer.

From my vantage point I watched as she untied the drawstring to his silk pajama pants. I felt guilty for watching but I just couldn't tear myself away from this arousing sight. She flattened her hands against his chest, pushing him back onto the glass table. The silk pants slipped down his muscular thighs and skimmed his calves. I didn't breathe. His penis stood hard, thick and proud before Jennifer. If only I could have changed places with her. If only.

He leaned back, exposing himself to her. She bent over him, crushing his penis between her full breasts. She began to move back and forth slowly, with each stroke I saw the muscles in his narrow hips flex.

She released her breasts and stood before him. I saw her fingers working at her nipples, pulling, tugging and pinching while he watched with sultry eyes. She opened her legs and bent over him, exposing her sex to me and anyone else watching while going down on Greg's impressive cock. Her head began to bob up and down, his eyes closed and jaw muscles clenched. His hips began to involuntarily thrust and flex with her attentions. It wasn't long before he orgasmed. I knew precisely when he emptied his load into her mouth. She made a big show of swallowing all of the cum he gave to her, even licking the remainder from him.

It was at that second I messed up. The glass of milk slipped from my hands and crashed against the brick floor. Both turned and looked. They saw me, Greg a look of guilt, confusion and passion in his expression, Jennifer a look of triumph. I hurried back into my house, locking the french doors behind me. And cried.

I don't know exactly why I cried. Emotions run high while pregnant, I'm told. I knew then that I wanted this man so desperately, so completely, and I was never going to be able to have him. He didn't need me. He never made it clear he even wanted me. Now he caught me watching one of the most intimate moments, a moment not meant to be shared. I was horrified. How will I ever face him again?


"Becca, a delivery came for you this morning. I put it on your desk." Kathy smiled brightly up at me from behind her monitor. I managed a smile, hoping she didn't notice my puffy eyelids. No amount of cold packs on my face would reduce the swelling of a night spent crying.

I tossed my briefcase in a nearby chair and stared at the lovely basket. Tucked between fresh fruit and bottles of designer water was a big bag of pistachios. And peanut butter. They tied three red roses with raffia ribbon to the handle of the basket. I hurried to read the card, only to feel a twinge of disappointment at the empty card. The basket had come from the Marketplace.

I dug through my address book for Sam's phone number. I knew he would be at work this early and I needed to know who was sending these gifts. I waited impatiently as the clerk transferred me to Sam.

"Hello?"

"Sam, this is Becca."

"Becca, my dear. How wonderful to hear from you. I was just thinking about you."

"Listen, Sam, I have a favor to ask. I just received a lovely basket from your store and I was wondering if you could tell me who sent it."

"Ah, the new girl forgot to put the card on it?"

"No. They attached a card but it was blank. Was Grace working this morning?"

"Grace did not work yesterday and she doesn't start her shift until 4:00 in the afternoon today. Why don't you let me find out for you. Can you hold on for a moment?"

"Of course."

Who would want to continue to send me gifts? Dylan? He didn't need to be spending what little money he made on me. I would have to tell him that gently, but who else knew about the pistachios and peanut butter? Sam. But he would have said something if he were the mysterious admirer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.