Next Door - Cover

Next Door

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Yes honey! No honey! Certainly dear" I said. "We need to be there by 7 PM so lets get a move on it!" My wife was upstairs getting dressed for the night of her life. Too bad she didn't know about it.

I had just gotten home from work and was certainly tired from the previous night's activities. My wife had gone out with her group of girlfriends, so I was in the clear. I was still in a semi state of shock from exactly what I had done. Blackmailing the neighbor next door was bad enough, but I had taken her out to a bunch of sex clubs and she had acted like an animal. She seemed to get off on the control I had over her. Her husband was out of town for several more weeks and I had plans to use her to the fullest.

"My my, you look great," I said as my wife came down the stairs. She was dressed in a short black dress and her "fuck me" pumps. She was not wearing a bra, which is my favorite thing in the world. All she knew is that we were going to have a special dinner served by a special person. She was untrusting of me because of all the crazy things I try to get her to do, but she was going along with it.

We left the house and drove into the city. About half way there I asked her to put on a blindfold.

"Please honey, you can't see where we are going or it will ruin it. Please trust me!" I said as I reached over and slid my hand up her legs. She was not wearing any panties and had shaved her pussy smooth as a baby's bottom.

"You will have fun and by the end of the night you will be more horny than you have ever been before."

"OK" she said. "You better be right, or later on it's no sex for you."

She was joking of course, but my plan was pretty daring. After she had covered her eyes, I made a series of turns and tried to get her sense of direction turned around. Soon I was heading back home, going to the house next door. My wife had never seen the new neighbors so I was sure I could get away with this. I certainly hope that Sandy, the lady next door, had followed my instructions.

Turning down the alley, I pulled into the garage. Closing the door, I helped my wife out of the car and we walked inside. No one was in the kitchen, so I had her sit and told her I would be back in two seconds.

"I have to check on things real quick, honey." I said as I tweaked her nipple. "You are going to love tonight for sure."

I quickly made sure all the blinds were shut so that she would not recognize where she was. I was about 10 minutes early and went upstairs to see where my little slut slave was.

I found her in the bathroom getting ready. Man, oh man, she looked good. The dress she had on was incredible. It looked like a big pair of red nylons with some cloth covering her private parts. She had incredible legs. I snuck up behind her and smacked her ass.

"Is everything ready, slave?"

She jumped and said, "Yes, yes everything is as you instructed in the letter."

"Good. Good for you." I roughly grabbed her neck and held her face next to mine. "You are to go downstairs and serve me and my companion dinner. You are not to speak. Not at all, unless I specifically say you can. You are to keep your head down and you will not look into either one of our eyes. After we have our food you will wait in the laundry room until I call for you. If you do not do exactly as I have just said, you will severely regret it."

She had a scared and startled look on her face.

"What? Did you think the dinner was for you? Haha. You are just a sex slut. Stick your fingers in your pussy, NOW!"

She lowered her hand and put her finger in-between her legs.

"Lick them! Suck the juice off of them."

She raised her hand and put her fingers into her mouth.

"See! You are just a whore, you proved last night that you get off on this. You loved every minute of it. You will be downstairs in a few minutes and you better not hesitate when you are told to do something!"

"Y-yes Sir."

I let go of her neck and turned away. Smiling, happy as a lark, I went back to my wife. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. She loves to be tongue kissed and fingered, so I did just that. She was squirming and wet. The anticipation was getting to her.

I took her blindfold off and let her get situated. "Honey, I found someone that is going to serve us dinner and provide us entertainment for the evening. Before you get the wrong idea, she is totally submissive. She will do anything. Anything dear! And she loves it. She really gets off on acting like a slave."

"Who is she?" she asked. "How did you find her? Are you going to be in trouble with me over this?"

"No dear. You will just have to trust me. I met her totally by accident and after tonight, you will love her."

Just then, she walked in the kitchen. She had her head down and started getting some stuff out of the cabinets. My wife had a shocked look on her face. She whispered to me, "She is very pretty, and what a dress. Are you sure this is ok?"

"Yes dear, but let's play like you are just someone I brought here. She likes to entertain in her home and likes if everything is anonymous. Just treat her like she wasn't there. She is just a slave girl for tonight."

She smiled and I could see the wheels turning in her head. My wife had not ever done anything like this before. She had been with her best friend two times before, but the sex between them was just a discovery session. They were drunk together at a work thing out of town. She seemed to like it, but was unsure of doing things with a co-worker, even though they had been friends for years.

"We are ready to eat now." I stated out loud.

She brought a bottle of wine and poured it for us. As we sipped it she brought our dinner. It was a chicken dish with rice and vegetables. It smelled terrific.

"Now leave while we eat, Slave." I said.

She lowered her head and walked into the laundry room and closed the door.

"I can't believe you are doing this! How did you pull this off?"

"Don't worry about it Honey. Just enjoy it and don't try to rationalize it so much. You ARE horny, right?"

"Yes, certainly. And even more so now that I have seen her. This is very sensuous and I am sure you will get laid later tonight."

"Haha dear, now eat so we can enjoy the rest of the night."

We chatted softly during dinner and I kissed her and fondled her frequently. She was enjoying herself and had finished most of the bottle of wine. I found and opened another bottle and took my wife into the living room.

"Sit here honey, and get comfortable. I will be right back"

I went back into the kitchen and opened the garage door.

"You can come out now. Are you having fun in there?"

"No. No I am not. I would like."

I cut her off. "I don't care what you would like. I don't care what you want. You will do as told and shut the fuck up! Get in here and clear the table. Then come in to the living room."

She turned red in the face and clenched her fists. I walked out and left her to clean. I sat down on the couch and kissed my wife. We could barely hear her clanking the plates around. I pulled out a rolled up joint and lit it up. I love to get my wife high. It makes her insatiably horny. We took turns smoking it and then started kissing and fooling around. I licked and sucked her neck and rubbed her tits and nipples through her dress. She was squeezing my dick and started to unzip my pants.

"No no no, that can wait for later. You are not worked up enough yet." I said with a grin.

I started to rub the outside of her pussy and trace my fingers over her lips. She was moaning softly and sat straight up when Sandy came into the room. I turned and told her to kneel on the floor beside us. I started kissing my wife and rubbing her pussy. It must have been the right night to do this because she spread her legs and let me continue, even though Sandy was watching us.

I unbuttoned the top few buttons of her dress and pulled one of her tits out. I licked and nibbled on her nipple and she pulled my head in tighter. I slid a finger inside her pussy and she hunched her hips to give me more access. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Sandy's eyes were glued to us. She was watching every move. I stopped and buttoned the dress back up and turned to the kneeling woman in front of us.

"Get up and stand right here in front of us. Now, turn around and lean over."

She did as ordered and the bottom of her dress lifted up.

"See, she shaves her pussy smooth also. Look at how wet she is. Have a feel!" I said as I lifted my wife's hand out to her crotch. She looked at me and looked back at her hand. She stuck her finger out and ran it along the outside of the pussy standing before her. I swatted her ass hard and said, "Spread your legs, slave."

She spread her legs wider and my wife started rubbing her ass and lips. I reached my hand up next to hers and stuck a finger in her pussy. She moaned slightly and my wife did the same thing. Here I was, sitting on the couch with my wife, both of us fingering the girl bent over in front of us.

I lifted her dress some more and spanked her ass. Lightly hitting it, getting harder and harder.

"Go ahead, you can hit it too!"

My wife spanked her and smiled. She did it again and soon we were both doing it, one on each side. It was so erotic. Her ass was getting red and she was breathing harder. I stopped and put my wife's finger in her pussy again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.