Next Door - Cover

Next Door

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

What a night to remember! I really thought that I would have to keep holding the blackmail evidence over this ladies head. She was reluctant to obey me at first, but once she got all hot and worked up; she was a fucking slut. She got off on every mean and nasty thing I made her do.

I left the club with her and we drove off to another adventure. The night still had some darkness left. This bitch had a sopping wet pussy from all the degrading things that happened inside. I reached over and touched her pussy and she didn't even flinch anymore. She immediately moved her crotch against my hand and moaned.

"Still hot for it little slave girl? Do you want me to find something else fun to get you off?"

"Yes. Please let me cum again. My nipples are tingling and I am so horny!"

"Ok slut. You asked for it!"

We drove to an adult bookstore that I know of that has preview booths. These are not the square booths that men go to for quarter enjoyment. This store had several large rooms with a couch in them. This was for people that wanted to view a movie before buying it.

"Fix yourself up. You look like you are a junkie whore!"

I got out of the car and she put herself together. We walked into the store and she stayed right behind me a few steps. I walked up and down the isles looking at movie boxes. There were a few people doing the same thing also. I spent about 20 minutes picking out a good one. The longer I took, the more nervous she seemed to get. Once I found a good bondage movie, I returned to the counter and paid to view the movie first. I got the key for room 6.

It was dark when we walked into the room, but soon lit up when the screen came to life.

"Turn around," I said, as I pushed her forcefully against the wall. I held the back of her neck and lifted her skirt up. I roughly jammed my hand between her legs and stuffed two fingers right into her pussy hole. "MMNnnn", she moaned.

"Pretty hot and wet pussy you have. Do you like being forced to obey and submit?" I said as I wiggled my fingers around her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes. Please keep doing that. OHHhhhh."

She was spreading her legs wider and she jumped when I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"OH YES, do that do that do that."

I pulled my hand out and swatted her ass with one smooth motion. She moaned and I hit her three more times, hard enough to leave a mark. I yanked her by the hair and pushed her on the floor.

"Get your clothes off and kneel on the floor facing the wall. Do not turn around. Do not look at the TV. DO NOT touch yourself!"

She looked up at me with this wild look in her face and started taking off her clothes. With the sounds of bondage sex playing in the background, I turned up the volume all the way so she would be forced to hear it.

I left the room and walked around the corner and back into the video section. I walked next to a man I had seen earlier. I had noticed him staring at Sandy, like anyone in the store could not. He looked like a regular guy, about 6' 2", like a small football linebacker.

"Hey buddy. I bet if you wandered into room 6 that you would not regret it." He must have remembered her, because he just smiled. I turned and walked back to through the hallway and entered the room.

"Good girl. On your knees and facing the wall. Just like I told you. For that, I will not whip your ass. Put your head down, slut."

I sat down on the end of the couch. Since she was behind it, she could see me watching the movie. I had left the door ajar so that it wouldn't close. Now we just wait, which would be good for her, haha.

About 5 minutes later, I heard the door swing open. As I turned my head, he closed the door. I nodded my head down at the girl and said, "She is all yours for a little while."

She flinched a little when he said in a deep voice, "No strings attached, right. Is this cool?"

"Get up slut," I ordered. "Lean over the back of the couch."

"Go ahead, raise her skirt up and see if she is ready."

She bent over the couch and he gingerly lifted up her skirt. He started rubbing his hands over her ass and I saw her close her eyes and tighten up. He pushed her legs apart and slid his fingers up her crack.

"Man, oh man. This bitch is wet. I bet she will be able to take it all in one stroke."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick. It was certainly bigger than mine, and getting larger. He stood behind her and rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit. She was moaning and started getting louder. I slapped the side of her face with the back of my hand and said, "Be quiet. Let the man enjoy fucking your cunt without any noise." I got her shirt and put a wadded part of it into her mouth. I watched him get centered right behind her and thrust into her all at once.

"mmphhh," she moaned. He slid all the way out and shoved back in. He must have been at least 8 or 9 inches long, and was as wide around as a large bottle. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him as hard as he could. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust into her over and over again.

Once again, I got to see her being fucked from behind, head pulled back, titties flapping in the wind. What a sight! I stood in front of her watching. She looked like she was in pain, but whenever he stopped fucking her, her hips kept on moving up and down. He just stood there and let her fuck him.

She was getting closer to cumming, so I whispered into his ear for him to drive into her as deep as he could and hold it there. I stood back in front of her and when he jammed it in and held it I started slapping her tits. She started going crazy. He had his whole dick inside her pussy and had all his weight pinning her against the back of the couch. I continued slapping her tits, harder and harder.

"Slut, slave, slut, slave, slut." I said to her. "You love this! Fucked by a stranger. Used as a sex toy." Slap, slap, slap.

"Ok, man. Start fucking her and don't stop till she falls over!" I said.

He started ramming his dick into her and pulling her head back. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them. Back and forth, I turned my fingers. She stopped moving, moaned loudly into the shirt stuffed into her mouth, and started cumming. She looked like she was in convulsions. I held onto her nipples and he banged away. He reached forward and grabbed her by the tits. Pulling her up to an almost standing position, he was grunting as he impaled her. He got red in the face and pulled out to shoot his cum. It shot up into her hair and all over her back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.