Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Stephanie lay on her side in the after-burn of her orgasm. Her head was still covered in the latex hood and a ballgag was still fastened tightly in her mouth. She had gotten used to the leather sheath encasing her arms as well as the collar around her neck. Her ankles and legs were bound together and the vibrator that had been eased into her hours ago was still humming; keeping her on edge. The corset was the only new twist in her wardrobe of leather and chains and she half wondered what color it was.

The other new twist concerned the blonde even more, the second person.

In the whirlwind of her assault, Stephanie had always assumed just one person had done it. But now she realized that it would take more than one to subdue both her stepbrother Jeff and herself.

Stephanie moaned as another small orgasm rippled through her. The vibrator's battery was slowly running down but it buzzing was still very potent.

Michelle glanced over at the bound blonde, attracted by her moans. The oriental girl wondered what Stephanie was thinking in her blindfolded world.

Jeff had eased himself out of Michelle a bit ago and had disappeared upstairs to get ready both girls ready for bed. Michelle realized just how tired she was, having got little sleep the night before. However, it was a wonderful tired, one that she wouldn't trade for the world.

Michelle had been tied similarly to Stephanie. Jeff had replaced Michelle's ring gag with the ballgag she had been wearing when she arrived. Around her neck was a black leather collar and both her wrists and ankles shackled in leather cuffs. Like Stephanie, Michelle also had a pair of straps tightly binding her legs together. However, she was completely nude.

There was a warmness still inside of her from her climax and it was like being hugged by a really wonderful guy and she knew she was hungry for more.

Jeff appeared beside the bound Chinese girl and gave her another kiss on the forehead.

"I need to get Stephanie ready, then I will come for you," Jeff smiled, leaning over Michelle.

Michelle smiled and moaned into her gag as Jeff left her to attend to his other captive.

Stephanie felt one of the strangers ease her into sitting up. She was still weak from standing all those hours and the orgasm drained what little she had. It was all she could do to keep from collapsing when the stranger forced her to stand. A tug on her leash was all she needed to start hoping where the man led her, trying not to trip and fall.

Jeff loved the way his stepsister looked while she hopped along. Her large breasts jiggled, her nipples erect and her whole form looked so inviting that he felt his desire hardening again.

Jeff stopped her at the foot of the stairs. He took a moment to press against her, gently pinching the blonde's nipples. Stephanie moaned again as another small orgasm engulfed her as she rubbed herself against him. As tired as she was, she still craved him inside of her. The vibrator was no competition against the feel of his hardened member.

Stephanie let out a little scream as Jeff picked her up over his shoulder to carry upstairs. The smell of her perfume was still with her as he gave her a playful spank. She squirmed a bit, but not much as he carried her to his parent's bed to get her ready.

Michelle struggled to get more comfortable. The leather handcuffs bit into her back uncomfortably so she had to make do by laying on her side, facing away from the staircase and wondering when he would come down for her.

The Chinese girl was a bit jealous of Stephanie, even if she knew that she had no right to be. The blonde was a beautiful girl with long tanned legs and breasts a playmate would be proud of. She was definitely fuckable. Stephanie also seemed to really enjoy her bondage. It was the first time Michelle had ever seen another woman orgasm in person and Stephanie really climaxed hard. Michelle blushed some knowing that she was responsible for it. Looking back, doing it with another girl wasn't as horrid as she imagined it would be. Not that Michelle had suddenly turned into a lesbian. She liked men too much for that. But it opened a whole motel's worth of doors for her sexually.

Michelle was startled when Jeff touched her. She had been lost too much in her own thoughts to notice Jeff was standing beside her. His cock was at full sail and she really wanted to be fucked again.

"Ready for bed, slave?" Jeff asked.

"Uuuuhhh-uuuuhh," Michelle moaned, shaking your head.

"Are you telling your Master no?" Jeff said sternly.

Michelle just looked at him, writhing her bound body, trying to seduce him.

Michelle gave a scream as he picked her up and pulled her over his knees.

Smack!

The Asian girl wailed as Jeff spanked her hard. His hand came down several times, each stinging like a wasps sting on her bare ass.

Jeff rolled Michelle back over and looked straight into her dark, almond-shaped eyes.

"I am your Master. When I ask you if you are ready for bed, you say yes. When I ask you if you are ready to fuck, you say yes. If I ask you to suck my dick, you will do it without hesitation. To you get that slave?"

Michelle slowly nodded her head, her ass still burning from her spanking.

"Are you ready for bed, slave?" Jeff asked again.

This time, the bound Asian girl nodded yes.

Jeff helped Michelle to stand and gave her leash a gentle tug. She hopped to keep up as he led her to the foot of the staircase. Just as he had with Steph, Jeff lifted Michelle over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom.

As Jeff laid Michelle down, she noticed Stephanie bound on one side of the bed. Her restraints hadn't changed though her corset was now gone. The blonde's ankles were chained to the foot of the bed and her leash was fastened to the wrought-iron headboard so that Stephanie could not move around much.

Jeff positioned Michelle similarly on the other side of the bed, locking a chain onto her cuffed ankles. He then tied the Chinese girls' leash to the headboard railing as he had Stephanie's leash. Jeff had made sure both were secure and eased himself between to two bound women after turning the lights off.

The spanking had definitely woke Michelle up in more than one way. She was hornier now than she had been. It was the way he demanded things of her. As he lay beside her, Michelle tried to squirm her body up against his. She knew his cock was still hard and she wanted him to work it off between her legs.

"Still hungry, slave?" he asked in a whisper.

"Uuuhh-hhuuuuh," she replied through her gag, rubbing herself against him the best she could.

Michelle felt him turn to his side and his warm hands began to slowly glide over her skin. His touch was languorous, feeling all her curves. Michelle could feel her need rise within her like a head of steam needing release. She moaned in her gag, nuzzling Jeff as he kissed her forehead.

Jeff's fingers brushed gently through the soft curls of her nest, gently probing deeper towards her slit. She thrust herself out to him as much as she could, but her drew away. Michelle moaned her disappointment but it had no effect. Then slowly, his fingers began to caress her nest again, delving slowly towards her sex.

Michelle thrust herself out to him again and again Jeff drew away.

The game was unending. Michelle tried to hold back but her need possessed her. Finally, his fingers slid into her, messaging her swollen clit.

It only took a few touches to ignite her. Her climax engulfed her as she bucked within her bindings. His fingers finally left her as she exhausted herself.

"Now slave, it is time for you to sleep."

Stephanie felt the stranger's movements beside her. Even though she was dog tired, the vibrator within her was still weakly humming it's erotic song and keeping her awake. At first, she really couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then the movements became more rhythmic it slowly dawned on her there was someone else in bed with them. It didn't take long to realize that that person was another girl and she was enjoying herself very much.

The blonde felt herself getting flushed hot with jealousy. It was asinine at best, but she couldn't deny what she felt. Here some complete stranger was raping her repeatedly, and then when he fucks another, she sees red.

Stephanie moaned into her gag and tried to move up against her captor. Jeff felt her press against him and turned. His stepsister was clearly wanting his attention, pushing her hips towards him and mewling.

The blonde felt his erection as she pressed against him. She writhed the best she could, showing that she really needed him. His hands responded, needing her erect nipples, sending more pulses of pleasure through her.

The stranger's hands caressed Stephanie slowly, too slow for her. He was taking his time when all she wanted to do is have him climb onto her and ride her until they both came. But that wasn't happening. His fingers roamed over her skin, avoiding all of her hot zones. He even avoided touching her nips now. Stephanie moaned her frustration but it did little good.

His touches seemed to last forever, touch her here; brushing her there. It fed her fires but did little to consume her.

The stranger's fingers brushed against her swollen sex; they traced around her lips lightly. Stephanie tried to open her legs wider, but the straps kept them shut.

Then Stephanie felt him trace a line above her pussy. It meant no cumming.

Jeff then turned away from his sister and nestled into his pillow to go to sleep, ignoring his stepsister's whimpers.

Yes, Jeff thought to himself, tomorrow was going to be more fun than a man should ever have.

-o0o-

Jeff awoke early, as he always did. He had an internal alarm clock that woke him when he needed to be up. Both girls beside him were sound asleep and he would leave them that way while he did a few things around the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.