Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The sound of the doorbell caused both Stephanie and Jeff to freeze for a moment. It had to be Kim, Stephanie thought, she was to drop by so they could go to tonight's party together. Kim was always embarrassed by her white and rusted-out Aries K-car, an unreliable car at best.

Stephanie renewed her struggles to get free of her bonds, praying there would be some give to any one of them. She wanted to warn Kim as well as getting help for herself. Even as she squirmed, she felt the stranger above her pause and then leave the bed, making his way out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Jeff glanced outside the bedroom window to see who it might be. He recognized Steph's friend Kim's car with its rust rings around the fenders and fingers of rust creeping up the doors. A piece of plastic film was taped up to replace the rear passenger window as well. Jeff was surprised that the engine and drive train hadn't fallen out of the car yet.

I fleeting thought about kidnapping Kim crossed his mind. After all, she was an attractively built Hispanic girl with really long hair and breasts that just begged to be kneaded. However, it was too dangerous. He had to keep his mind on his soon-to-be slave stepsister.

The doorbell rang again.

Jeff raced downstairs and to the kitchen. Unlocking the sliding glass patio doors, he slipped outside and went around the garage towards the front of the house.

"Hey Kim," Jeff said as he rounded the corner, seeing her standing on the porch, looking very much the part of a slut.

"Hey Jeff, where's Stephie?" Kim asked.

"Didn't she call you?"

Kim shook her head, "I don't know. I haven't been home. Dads blitzed again and he is tearing up the place, so I didn't even go there. I could her Mom screaming and yelling at him, too. No way was I going in there. A fucking war zone, ya know."

"Oh," Jeff said, "Well, she took off with my parents on a little vacation to the islands for a couple weeks or so. Dad got use of the timeshare down there and it was a last second type thing. I thought Steph would have called you to tell you or gotten in touch somehow."

"No, she didn't," Kim said, looking crestfallen, "We were going to go out tonight. Sorta hard now, Huh?"

"I'm sorry Kim. I didn't know."

"Well, I guess I go it alone, huh? Well, if she calls, tell her hi."

Jeff smiled, "I sure will."

Without another word, Kim made her way down the sidewalk to her car. She wasn't tall at all, about 5 foot or so, but she had the curves on her. Large breasts, round butt and a narrow waist. Kim always dressed like a slut, with a bare midriff, tight black pullover with no bra, tight crop jeans and gold chains around her ankles and belly. She also used too much lipstick and mascara. However, Jeff could picture her bound and gagged along with his stepsister.

"Enough of that," he whispered to himself, "back to business."

Jeff went back around and came in by the kitchen door. He was careful to lock it again. His cock just ached thinking of what Steph was doing right now and how the vibrator he had imbedded into here was probably driving her wild.

It was indeed driving Stephanie wild. With it on low, she could feel it hum within her and stirring up all sort of pleasure. However, the buzzing wasn't enough. It was fanning the fires but not feeding them. Her struggles to get away while the stranger was not in the bedroom had failed to even get an inch of slack from her bindings. The handcuffs imprisoning her wrists seemed to bite down even more.

She felt the stranger sit down on the bed beside her. The bound up blonde tensed, waiting for his touch; waiting for him to caress her or pinch her or slap her. However, it never came. The stranger just sat there silently; not moving.

The only noise that could be heard was the low hum of the vibrator and Stephanie's whimpers behind her gag. Jeff just sat there and watched her. He knew it was making her nuts and that is what he wanted, to keep her off balance for at least the first few days. It would make it easier to turn her into his personal sex slave that would be willing to do anything he wanted of her.

Jeff got up and went over to the armoire. He had only sneaked peaks at his father and stepmother's collection of toys. There were hung in neat rows a large collection of leather straps and cuffs along with padlocks and keys to lock them into place. There was a selection of various gags, including a ring gag that Jeff would definitely have to try on his stepsister. There were also a variety of crops and floggers, something that Jeff would need once the blindfold came off. There were two single sleeve armbinders as well as various harnesses and a few discipline helmets. In short, Jeff had everything he needed to keep his captive under wraps for weeks to come.

A low moan from his stepsister turned his attention back to his prisoner. Again, her hips were slightly rocking as to make sure that she didn't draw undo attention to her arousal. She was squirming around, trying to look as if she was still struggling.

Jeff smiled a wicked smile as he pushed the controls closer to her questing fingers. Stephanie's fingers touched the cord, then straining; she grabbed the cord into her hands and pulled on it until she had the controls in her hands.

Stephanie realized what she held in her hand. Her fingers traced the slide controls of her buzzing intruder. She slowly moved the button up and felt the dildo respond with an increased fervor. The new level of humming sent larger ripples of bliss flaring through her.

'Oh God! What if he was watching!' Stephanie suddenly thought and dropped the controls. She felt him leave the bed but did not hear the stranger leave the room.

Then she felt the vibrator become a raging demon. Jeff had taken the controls and shoved them to their maximum. Stephanie was filled with pure bliss and the flames of ecstasy raged through her very being. Her moans through the gag were loud and passionate as her whole body writhed under the new assault.

Then the vibrator stopped.

Before she knew what she was doing, Stephanie let out a whine of frustration. She must be a slut, finding comfort in a simple orgasm but even that was now denied her. Stephanie's tears were those of humiliation. The stranger KNEW what she was doing and he was toying with her.

Jeff could not stand it any more. The sounds of her moans and the sight of her helpless, naked form spread before him on the bed was just too much. He thought he was going to cum right then and there. He pulled off his T-shirt and peeled out of his jeans and underwear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.