Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jeff looked upon his bound stepsister Stephanie through the viewfinder of his video tape recorder as she feebly struggled naked on the bed. The clamps that were fastened to each of her nipples to the comforter held her beautifully in place as he set up the camera to film her. In the weeks to come, Jeff wanted to document everything he could.

She was a beautiful sight, lying there bound, wrists cuffed behind her back, ankles bound tightly together, blindfolded, gagged, and a rope taut through her pussy lips. Her struggles had become less and less violent as she realized she could not get away.

Stephanie's nipples had grown sore and numb as she lay on the bed and the metal cuffs around her wrists were biting into her back. Jeff must be tied-up or dead, she thought, crying. He would have came to her rescue if he could have. The police would have been here by now if he had been able to call. Now, she was going to be another victim like so many others she heard about on TV.

She could hear the intruder going about the room. Stephanie figured she was in her parents' bed and the stranger was looking for valuables. He must be a burglar, she thought; a thought that brought her a little comfort. Burglars don't usually kill people.

The rope between her legs itched. Stephanie moved her hips a bit and the rope rubbed against her clit, sending a pulse of pleasure through her. Slowly, she rocked her hips; the pleasure she experienced eclipsed the pains she was enduring. Stephanie tried to keep her movements as slight as possible so the burglar would not 'see' what she was doing. However, she could feel an orgasm slowly building within her with each rock of her hips.

However, Jeff did see. He could see his stepsister trying to get off on the crotchrope. Jeff could also see that she was trying not to move too much so as to draw attention to herself and what she was doing.

He smiled.

The camera was on and now, he would leave her so she could finish herself up. Jeff made a lot of noise then left the bedroom, shutting the door with some force, only to open it again so he could watch his stepsister from the doorway.

Stephanie heard the bedroom door shut and she began to struggle again in earnest for a different kind of escape. She found that pulling upon her wrists helped tighten the rope between her legs and thus give her more pleasure. She bucked her hips and she could her herself moan a bit through the gag. Stephanie always knew she was a bit noisy when it came to sex, so she was almost glad she was gagged so the intruder wouldn't hear her.

Stephanie bucked hips more and more. The clamps on her nipples began to tug with an almost pain that Steph was finding out was erotic. A fiery orgasm was building within her, threatening to engulf her as she squirmed in her bonds. The flames of orgasm were building and building...

Then the fire engulfed her in pleasure. Stephanie threw herself at her bonds, riding the flames of one of the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She writhed and bucked and moaned into her gag until the flames started to die.

Slowly the waves of passion ebbed and Stephanie felt guilty and embarrassed over what had just happened. Was she that much of a slut? Here she was, tied-up and possibly going to be killed, and she was getting off.

The stranger's touch was like an electric shock and Stephanie bolted away from him in her bonds, the clamps viscously biting into her nipples and causing her to scream with pain. His fingers caressed the flat of her belly, tracing around her ropes.

Oh my God, Steph thought to herself, he must have seen her. He must have come in while she was in orgasm. The thought flooded through her and caused her to turn crimson from head to foot.

Stephanie began struggling again, but she was worn out from her earlier efforts. The burglars' fingers continued to trace over her skin, feeling every part of her. It was not a rough touch, like Stephanie would have imagined; rather it was gentle and somewhat arousing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.