Judith and Me - Cover

Judith and Me

Copyright© 2000 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 3: All My Problem Solved?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: All My Problem Solved? - A horny young man wants to free himself of a domineering older woman. A sexy Black psychologist can help. Is the cure worse than the disease, or better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male   Pregnancy  

For the next few weeks I thought life couldn't get any better. Dr. Roth, my sexy Judith, had freed me from that vulgar Grace Archer and had made me her new lover. I didn't care if she called me her big "little boy;" she did know how to keep a "little boy" happy! We held hands when she took me to the theater, poetry readings, or concerts, "grown up" occasions, she called them, teasingly. And afterwards we walked arm in arm into the restaurant for a candle-lit dinner, bringing smiles to people seeing a couple so obviously in love. Judith was also a wonderful dancer, although a busty Black woman in a mini skirt with a younger White partner always turned heads at her favorite Black and Latin clubs. At home we cuddled on the couch and she necked with her "new boyfriend." She read novels to me in bed and I told her sexy stories. Oh, and did I mention, she fucked me? God how she fucked me!

I should have known it was too perfect to last. One Friday night I let myself into her house only to find Judith already home and cooking, something that was becoming my job. She wore a pink something that didn't hide much of Judith. The best silver was on the table and a bottle of wine was chilling. "What's the occasion?" I asked as she took me in her arms and kissed me hungrily.

"Oh, Black Mommy has a little surprise for her big White boy," she replied mysteriously. She slipped her hand down onto my fast-hardening cock. "And something tells me he's going to like it!" she giggled.

"I like everything about you, Judith."

"Mission accomplished," she grinned.

Later, when the grilled swordfish with capers, steamed fresh asparagus and wild rice was gone and a second bottle of wine just a memory, Judith took my had and led me off to bed earlier than usual. I was feeling delightfully woozy and let her undress me and put me to down before she slid under the sheets with me.

Soon I was drowsily nuzzling Judith's delicious tits and she was casually playing with my cock getting me ready to pleasure her, when she stopped. "David, my love, don't you hate the pretense, having to make sure no one sees when you come over here or having to leave my house before dawn? Think how much more conveniently I could make love to you if we lived together openly."

"Yes," I murmured insincerely, quite satisfied, in fact, to have this beautiful, horny woman who gave me all the sex I needed, but with no obligations, "But wouldn' work. 'N affair with younger White man could ruin your reputation," I slurred, hardly able to think of anything but the wonderful hard breast I was worrying.

"Around this racially uptight town it would," she agreed. "But we could run away together. I have a large nest egg and I could re-establish my practice anywhere. We could go somewhere warmer and more accepting. You could spend more time with your prick where you like it: in me, trying to keep Black Mommy satisfied," she grinned down at me.

"But whattabout my job? Couldn't leave m' job." I mumbled, my mouth busy with her hard nipple.

She looked at me and smiled. "Why not? Writing software may be challenging, but the royalties are hardly munificent. I make plenty of money to take care of you. Besides, ... I don't really like having you outside the house so much of the time."

I should have been worried, but her hand on my cock had become another distraction. I continued to explore her breast with my mouth as she spoke. "There are too many sexy young White women in those high-tech firms. One of them might steal you away from me!" She was gazing at me like a prized possession.

"Must be crazy!" I grunted. Why was she trying to make me talk when all I wanted to do was work on the nipple that was getting nice and pointy?

Judith just laughed. "A little paranoid, perhaps, but why take chances. You are too clever with my tits -- and between my legs -- to lose." She lifted my head and kissed me to get my attention. "No, darling, I've thought about this a lot," she grinned. "In fact, I have made up my mind. I'm going to keep you at home from now on."

"Quit work and stay home all day? What would I do?" Why wouldn't she let me get back to her titties?

Her eyes twinkled. "Well, there is DSTV and you could write down some of those sexy stories you tell me and post them around," she grinned. "You'd have more time to work on your cooking and it would be nice if you kept the house a little tidier." She smiled mischievously as she saw my look of consternation. "But in fact, I have another project in mind that should keep you VERY fully occupied around the house."

"Fully occupied?" I asked apprehensively.

"Yes, inexperienced as you are, I think you are going to have your hands full taking care of a baby."

"Baby? What baby?" I exploded, suddenly wide awake.

"The baby I'm going to have, darling," she grinned. "Your baby. Our little mixed-race baby."

"What do you mean, 'our baby' Judith? This is totally impossible. You can't have a baby!" I objected.

"Oh? And why can't I?" she grinned. "I'm years away from menopause yet. Don't let these few gray hairs fool you, lover. My doctor says I'm still a very fertile woman. If I hadn't been careful to stay on the Pill, you would have knocked me up long ago. You certainly haven't been very responsible about not shooting my pussy full of your potent young jism," she said in mock accusation.

I was stunned. With previous lovers, even Grace, I had always been very careful to take precautions, never fucking a woman without a rubber. I suddenly realized that for months now I had been fucking Judith...

"Bareback," she grinned as if reading my thoughts. "But several weeks ago I stopped taking the pill. All my sisters have big families. I've wanted one for a long time, but never thought I could have one for professional reasons. Now that I have found a wonderful man who I can keep at home to take care of the kids, there's no reason not to make up for lost time."

"You mean you are pregnant?"

"Not quite," she smirked. "It's probably a few days early to have a bun in the oven just yet, but the oven's getting hot and waiting for someone to slip in the loaf for cooking," she replied with a grin, looking like a cat about to eat the canary. "I figure I'm in the middle of my cycle this weekend; my womb is ready to make a baby. I checked my temperature this morning and it was up. My pussy had the sticky secretion that shows I ovulated a day or so ago. And I'm feeling sexier than usual, if that's possible, which means my hormone levels are up, too. Looks like I'm perilously ready to conceive, a dangerously fertile woman," she giggled.

"Now if I got careless and let some horny White boy put his big cock in me and shoot me up with a lot more than one charge of semen over the next day or so, bingo, I'd be one well knocked up lady!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"And as my full time lover, David, you get to be the naughty White boy that gets this Black girl 'in trouble.' And I am so much looking forward to what you'll get in me to get me into trouble," she whispered, nuzzling my ear. "In a few minutes, darling you will start making love to me, slowly, wonderfully, as you always do and we won't stop. In the next few days your White prick will go in deep and please me over and over again the way I love. And each of those times while I'm lying there under you, writhing in ecstasy, coming and coming, your prick will be pouring my hungry pussy full of your manly young jism. By tomorrow morning, or afternoon, or night, or the day after, one of your sperm will wiggle his way up in me and fertilize an ovum. And you will have made me into a mummy-to-be, good and proper."

"No Judith, no!" I protested in horror. "We can't do this!"

"Why not, lover? I know you're not racist. Worried that I'll cut you off when I'm pregnant? On the contrary, my sweet pussy-loving pet. You'll find out when a woman's body is busy making a baby, it makes her sexier and raunchier than ever. I'll be slow and dopey and want you to do her all the time, honey. You'll love having me make love to you even more when you have made me fat and pregnant. As my big dark tits swell up and my wide African ass gets fuller you will want me to fuck you even more often. I'll keep you so sexed up sweetie, you won't want to leave the house."

I was speechless.

"For the next nine months I'll let you do nothing but eat, sleep, and keep your Black Mommy-to-be full of fuck juice. Believe me, I know how to keep my White boy's prick happy, even when my big brown tummy sticks out too much. When I get too big for you to get in through the front door, we'll just reverse positions. With me squatting on top, I can still ride you to orgasm. My weight will make you feel deliciously helpless and dominated when I get you down. Or I'll just haunch over and let you do it to me doggie fashion. You know you like to grab my tits and come into me from the rear! And then after you're un-zonked from a long afternoon in bed, I'll take you out walking and everyone will stare at us and at my big belly. I'll make you proud that you were the White man that got your Black lover pregnant"

"I'm totally against this, Judith! I'm not going to touch you," I said firmly.

"You are against THIS?" she laughed, rolling toward me and pressing her moistening pussy against my cock. "You will do a lot more than just 'touch' me," she laughed. "You'll touch Black Mommy when she wants to be touched and where she wants to be touched and HOW she wants to be touched," she said, placing her hand on my cock. "I'm going to get this deep inside my warm wet pussy and make you cum until I'm full, David" she taunted.

"I won't ... do it!" I said, almost out of control from arousal but fearful of losing my independence.

"David!" she smiled indulgently. "When have you ever been able to say 'no' to fucking me? You know I'm the one who decides when, where, and how often we have sex. Your prick is my pussy's slave boy. When she calls, he 'comes, '" she laughed. "I've decided you're going to stick it in me tonight and that's it! Your prick is stiff; I won't have any trouble getting you to put it where I want it. No man can resist a woman rutting to get pregnant. Come here, baby, let me get started."

"No, Judith, NO!" I was still protesting when I felt her arousal-slickened pussy slid down over my cock.

"Don't worry, sweetie, Black Mommy's not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to see me with a big brown belly, just don't come in me. Exercise a little self-control and don't let my pussy get you too excited. Don't cum in me if you don't want to make a milk chocolate baby in me." She grinned down into my grimacing face, enjoying her total control of me. "Careful, honey, I think I feel you getting stiffer. Better not accidentally shoot me full of jizz if you don't want to want to fuck a pregnant Black woman for the next nine months."

As she leaned forward to whisper her teasing words she placed a nipple in my mouth. "I know why you don't want to get me pregnant," she teased. "You don't want to compete for time sucking me with a little brown baby. I'd make you wait, David until our baby was full before you could drink any of my sweet milk. So don't come, David. Don't come ... yet!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.