Bound for Pleasure - Cover

Bound for Pleasure

Copyright© 2000 by John J Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The girlfriend rents a bondage flick. They watch it and she talks him into trying it, but they have two unexpected visitors... and unexpected complications!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I'm Jim. I'm 35 years old and no, I've never been married. I've never even come close. I won't say I've never been in love, because I have. I've just never found the one that I'd want to spend my life with and to be honest, I don't think any have ever felt that way about me. I've gone out with a lot of women, and have had sex with only a few. But there was one... That's who this story is about. Carol. I was 25 at the time. She was 21. A very mature 21.

Carol and I had one thing in common. We loved sex. She was a little hard to please sometimes, but I always did my best and it always seemed to be enough for her. She was a "southern belle". She had gorgeous blue eyes and light brown freckles... all over. She had about a size 35 breast-line, a thin waist and sexy hips. Her hair was golden blonde, straight and down past her waist. She was crazy. Sex crazy. One of her favorite things to do was to watch an X-rated movie with me and try everything they did. And we watched some pretty wild movies. The one that got me in trouble wound up including some surprise guests. It ended up kinkier than I thought, too. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

It was a Friday night. We had gone out to dinner and she had brought a movie (of course). She popped the movie into the VCR and started watching. Now, she selected this movie and I had no idea what it was going to be about. It was an amateur flick. I soon learned it was also a bondage flick.

Now, I have nothing against the bondage part of B&D. It's the "d" part I've always had a problem with. Although I hadn't tried it, I had to admit the thought of being at my woman's mercy had appealed to me. So had the thought of having my woman at my mercy. I still wasn't quite sure if this was where I wanted to go right now. Apparently, it was where she wanted to go. I realized as the movie progressed, she was looking up at me. I didn't look back right away, but raised an eyebrow as I watched the movie. I heard her giggle.

After about half an hour into the film, I was rock hard. They were showing a woman tied to an X-Frame while her guy had a dildo in her ass and his tongue in her crotch. Carol looked down at my pants, which weren't doing a good job of hiding a sizable hard-on. "Ah-Ha!" she said, as she put her hand on my crotch and squeezed my cock. "You like this, don't you!" she said. I still didn't look at her, but smiled, watching the TV. "Obviously." I said calmly. "I knew it!" she said.

Finally, I looked over at her. "But we don't have the furniture." I said. "What if I said we could get to it?" she replied. I drew my head back, raised both eyebrows and said with a surprise in my voice "Oh yeah? Is there something I should know about you?"

She was fighting a smile. She put her head back on the couch, looked up at me and put a little pout on her lips. "Me? You mean me?". I grinned down at her "Yeah, you!" I said.

"I just know someone at work who has this stuff. She's going to be gone for the weekend, and asked me if I wanted to "borrow" her house for a couple of days."

This deserved some thought. I had to explain to her that I wasn't into pain and I wasn't into giving it, either. So, we had a long talk. It turned out very positive. She felt the same way. It seems it was no surprise to her, as she had brought a change of clothes and a bag of "tricks". I bagged up some stuff and off we went. Now this could be interesting.

On the way she started talking about what she was "going to do to me" while I was tied up. Again, the old one-eyebrow-raised look. I was surprised at some of the ideas she was coming up with. We were in her car, which was a beater Ford LTD station wagon. I always called it a rattletrap because it was so old. But it was big. One of the movies we had watched was about a couple screwing in the back of their van in a forest preserve. Hey, let down the back seats, and that car had just as much bedroom as any van. We were lucky we didn't get busted.

Carols friends house was about 30 miles away. When we pulled up, it looked like just another nice suburban house. It had a well-kept lawn, shrubbery, trees and even lawn décor (large birds, running birdbath, etc). The homes were farther apart here than in the city, probably 100 yards or more between them. A light even came on in the driveway as we pulled in, obviously activated by a motion sensor.

Carol hopped out of the car like an excited kid, bag and purse swinging in her hands. She ran around the car and met me as I got out, taking my hand and pulling me toward the house. "Come on!" she touted. I caught myself looking around to see if any neighbors were watching. When we reached the small porch, she pulled some keys out of her purse and opened the door. There were dim lights on in what appeared to be the living room. As we entered, I heard a high pitched beeping. Carol closed the door and walked around a corner. "1-3-4-3-3" I heard her say. There were beeping tones with each number she spoke then the high-pitched beeping stopped. She came back around the corner. "Burglar alarm" she muttered. "I guessed that." I said.

She ran up to me, put her arms around my neck and laid a big wet kiss on me. As she pulled back, she took my lower lip between her teeth and growled. Yes, indeed, this was going to be an interesting night. "Follow me!" she said and went back around the corner. I walked down a dark hall. She opened a door and turned on a light. We went downstairs into a large den.

The den was actually pretty cool. It appeared this girl made some serious money. According to Carol, she was single, but liked her men submissive. Very submissive. The den was carpeted. There was a very nice bar with a "ship" type atmosphere. There were couches, big chairs and pictures of seascapes, boats and other naval ornaments. Even a door with a wooden ships steering wheel. The wooden plate above the wheel read "Captains Quarters". There was also a big steering wheel (even moved) attached to the front of the bar.

"Do you want a drink?" Carol asked, interrupting my inspection. She was behind the bar. "Making yourself a bit at home, aren't we?" I asked. "Kathy told me I could help myself when I was here last time." "Oh? Last time?" I asked quickly. "Ooops. Busted.", she said. "When were you here last time?" I asked. She walked over to her bag and pulled out the tape we watched and handed it to me. "You're kidding" I said. "Well," she started "I mean I didn't see her make it or anything, but she has quite a collection". She motioned for me to follow her behind the bar. Beneath one end of the bar were about 15 movies, all with the same style labels on them. "Were they filmed here?" I asked. She hesitated, grabbed a bottle of cognac and smiled. "How about a drink?" she quipped. "Ok, I guess you're not going to tell me." I said. "In a minute!" she said, pouring the drink.

She set my drink on the bar and poured herself one. Then she put the bottle down and walked over to pick up the bag. "Let's change!" she said. She pulled something out of the bag and threw it on the bar in front of me. "This is for you." She said. "I got them in your size". I picked up what seemed to be a pair of leather bikini underwear just slightly larger than a handkerchief. "Say WHAT?" I laughed. "Oh, come on! Please!" she whined. I heaved a big sigh and stared at her pouting face. "Damn, the things a man does for a woman!" I moaned. "Great!", she chirped.

She put the bag down and started unzipping her skin-tight jeans. I watched as she peeled them off and stepped out of them, then she started unbuttoning her blouse. She stopped at about the fourth button, looking at me. "Well?" she asked. "All right, all right", I responded and started taking my clothes off. "You're sure she's gone for the weekend, right?" I asked. "Absolutely." She replied. In about 10 minutes, Carol was dressed in a tight sheer bra, crotchless pantyhose, sheer panties and a pair of almost knee high red leather boots. It was all topped off with a black sheer robe with lace trim. Her blonde hair contrasted against the sheer black material. Her red lipstick practically glowed on her light-skinned face. She was hot. And there I stood, in a pair of leather bikini underwear.

"You look fantastic!" I said "And I feel stupid." I was already half-hard and my cock was trying to edge out of the underwear. She walked over and put her hand on my crotch. "Oh, no, Jimmy", she started, "You... look... great!" and she squeezed my cock. She reached over, picked up my drink and handed it to me. We sat on the couch and drank some more. She started talking about what she was going to do again and refilled our glasses. After a few more sips, more discussion and a slight buzz, I asked, "Where is the furniture?" She looked over at the door to the "Captains Quarters". I moved toward the edge of the couch. Yep, I was feeling the alcohol already. It was good cognac. "Let's take a look!" I said. "Not unless you're ready to get started", she said "and you're tied up first!". I guzzled the rest of the cognac and got up. "Now is as good a time as any!" I said.

She finished her drink, picked up her bag and we walked over to the door. She opened it, pushing it inward. It was dark and we couldn't see much from the outside room. Then she switched on the light. I took one quick glance across the room. "Hoooooly Shit!" I whispered. The light in the room was dim, but I could see it was even bigger than the den, and talk about tools. There was the furniture, all right. The big X-Frame was in one corner, just like in the film, with leather cuffs and restraints. There were two tables, one horizontal and one vertical, both of course with the same leather restraints. There were chains and leather suspended from the ceiling in the middle of nowhere and gadgets? I couldn't even imagine what some of them could possibly be used for. One wall had whips and other assorted pain toys. There were mirrors on the walls and some on the ceilings. My partial hard-on withered to nothing. This was downright scary. "Wait a minute... " I started to say, turning around. "Click" went the door and Carol stood in front of it.

"You said you were ready." She said. "Yeah, but... " I started again. "No buts," she said. "we're in here until I say we're ready to leave now." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Go ahead," she said, "open the door" as she stepped away. I moved toward the door. There was no knob, no handle, no nothing; just a smooth flat wooden surface. "Cute" I said. "How do we get out?" She smiled, walked past me, stepping into the room, staring at me as she walked by. She had a look in her eyes that read pure unadulterated sex. "You don't! Until I say so! Only I know how to open the door".

I stepped into the room with her. I looked over at the "whip wall". Remember what we talked about!" I reminded her. "Oh, what a sissy!" she said. "Don't worry, I'm not into pain either." From what I saw on that wall, it would have broken more than a sissy. There weren't too many men I knew that would let themselves get tied up almost naked with that stuff in the same room with them. This was a big step for me, especially since I was going to be tied up first. I figured I'd trust her.

She stood about in the center of the room and looked around. "Let's seeeeeee," she started. "Will we use this?" She walked over to the X-Frame and rubbed the wood with her fingers. "Or this?" and she walked over to the vertical table. "No... This one!" she said and put her hands on the horizontal table. The table was just above her knees, so she was bent over showing me her ass through those sheer panties and robe as she looked back over her shoulder at me. For a second, it distracted me from the rest of the room. She started patting on the table. It was covered with leather and padding, with separations for the arms, legs and head. "Come on, Jimmy, right here!"

I paused, then walked over to the table and sat down and looked at her. She crossed her arms, threw her hips to one side and started tapping her foot. I sat there. "Come on!" she complained. "You said you'd do this." I looked at her and sighed. I laid down on the table. "Ok, Put your arms right here", she said as she moved my arms into position. She started putting the leather cuffs on my wrists. I remember thinking to myself. "Well, this is it, do or die!" I lay still as she put both cuffs on. She moved to the bottom of the table and buckled the cuffs up to my ankles. Then she pulled apart the leg portions that were split right down the middle. They swung outward from the table. She moved back up, and started buckling leather straps on my thighs. I hadn't seen those there. They must have been under the table. Then she moved up again and repeated the process with my biceps, pulling the arms extensions away from the table slightly. I hadn't seen those either. One other one I hadn't seen; a strap about 5 inches wide that came up from between the arm extensions and the table. She strapped it across my chest. She adjusted this so it was between my nipples and my bellybutton.

You know that feeling you get the first time you're in line for a real scary roller coaster and you finally get to the cars, they strap you in, then they start moving? You know, that feeling in the pit of your stomach like you know the ride is supposed to be safe, but why the hell are you scared shitless now that it's moving and you're stuck in it? Well, therefore I was. "Geez!" I said. "Where did all those damn straps come from?" She laughed "That's the beauty of this table! You don't see all the restraints until it's too late!". She was absolutely right. With all the straps securely fastened, I could hardly move a muscle. She moved to the head of the table. "I don't think we need this one.", she said, holding a long leather strap about 2 inches wide in her hand. "What's that?" I asked. "It goes here." She showed me, laying it across my forehead. "It gets hooked snugly to table." "You must be kidding" I replied. "Nope!" she said as she removed it. "We'll save this one in case you don't satisfy me with your tongue. Or maybe we'll use a hood for that. It holds your head even tighter to the table. I smiled "Well, I don't think there'll be any problem there. Hasn't been so far, has there?" She turned and had a wicked look in her eyes. "I might be more demanding now." She bit her lower lip, stepped away and set down the strap.

She came back to the table and kissed me, running her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. She lifted up and licked the end of my nose. Her breath was hot and deliberately heavy in my face. She looked down and ran her fingernails over my chest. "How does it feel?", she asked, "knowing that you're mine to do whatever I want with?" I looked into her eyes. Yup, she was crazy. I never saw so much raw passion in her half-closed eyes. Her face was shadowed only slightly by her long blonde hair falling into my face and onto my shoulders. She stepped down and started teasing one of my nipples by flicking it with the very tip of her tongue. "Ooooo, I know what I want." She said. She walked over and picked up her bag.

After a few moments of rummaging through it, she got a frown on her face. "Damn!", she said, "I thought I brought it!" She turned toward the door for a second. "Hmmm... I want to go out to the bar, but I don't want you to see me open the door." I smiled. "Tough one, huh?" I said. "No!" she quickly responded. She opened her bag again and pulled something out. "Ta daaa!" she chirped. She walked over and started putting it around my head. It was a blindfold, and it did the trick. It fit so snugly I had to close my eyes. It covered from my eyebrows to my cheeks. It only curved up above my nose. "No fair!" I laughed. "Is too!" she said, like a little kid. I heard something go "click" and then heard her walk out.

I heard noises, then "Damn! I'm going to look in the kitchen!" I didn't appreciate her taking a long walk with me on the table alone. "What the heck are you looking for?" I yelled. "I'll be right back!" she said. I lay there, blind and bound. A few minutes later I heard her coming down the den stairs and back into the room. She heaved a sigh and walked up next to me.

I felt her lick one of my nipples. "You know how much we like to use whip cream?" she asked. I grinned. "Well, Kathy doesn't have any either", she said. "You know what? I'm going to go out and get some. I saw a convenience store about a couple of miles away. I can get some there." "Yeah, right." I said, like she had to be joking. "It'll only take a minute. I'll use one of Kathy's long coats so no one will see how I'm dressed. I'll be right back." "No way! You're not leaving me here like this!" I whined. "What are you afraid of?" She said. "Kathy went away for the whole weekend. It's just you and me! I'll be right back!" I squirmed against the bonds. "Don't do this Carol, it's not that important!" I said. "It is to me! I want you to use it on me, too! I'll hurry!" "Carol!" I said again. Then I heard her walking out of the room. "Don't worry! I'll be back in a flash!" she said as her voice faded off.

In a few seconds, I heard the front door slam and footsteps outside, then the car starting. "Shit!" I mumbled. "Shit! Shit! Shit!". Suddenly there was a faint beeping coming from upstairs. It went for a few seconds as I heard the car pull out of the driveway. "Shit!" I said again. Well, I had no choice but to wait. I was going to get her for this. Wait until it was her turn. I was going to let her know how it felt. Oh, was I pissed off. I must have spent 10 minutes just thinking of ways to get even. Then the beeping started again and I heard a car in the driveway. The beeping must have been an alert that announced a car pulling up. Then footsteps, then voices... two separate voices! And the closer they got, the more I noticed that neither of them were Carols. It sounded like the car pulled away.

Oh, shit! I pulled with a vengeance against the restraints but it was useless. As they got up by the front door, I heard what one of them was saying. "You're going to love this setup", she said. "My mom had one of her boyfriends put it together for her". I heard keys rattling. As they came in the house I heard the same one say, "That's funny, Mom never leaves without setting the alarm." I started panicking. There was nothing I could do. As far as I knew, two kids were coming in the place and I'd be found stretched out on a table in a pair of leather bikini underwear, blindfolded. In my panic, I started thinking "hopefuls". Maybe they were just going to be upstairs. Maybe if they came downstairs, they'd just go to the bar. Shit! Carol had left the door to the room open when she left! How far? Would they see it? I was basically freaking out.

They stayed upstairs for a while. I was praying that Carol would come back. Soon, I heard their voices get louder and the door to the den open. "Oh, please!" I thought to myself. I remembered that Carol and I had put our clothes on a chair beside the bar and they probably wouldn't be able to see them unless they went around the far end of the bar. But our glasses were still on the coffee table. My heart was pounding as I heard the same voice. "You want a drink?" she asked. Another female voice responded, "Sure!" "Pick out whatever you want", the first responded. "Your mother won't mind?", the second voice said. "She probably won't even know we were here." The first replied. "I've come by with Tom and she didn't even notice then. Besides, even if she did, she wouldn't mind. She might get upset if she found out we used her room, but I clean that up real good."

Oh, Geez, she not only knew about the room, but she had used it before. How old was this girl? I tried not to breathe. Apparently the door was closed enough that they hadn't noticed. Where the hell was Carol. It had been at least 20 minutes. It seemed like hours now. "I want to see the room." the second girl said. OH, SHIT! I thought. I'm fucked! "Come on!" the first one said. My eyes were already closed because of the blindfold, but I was squeezing them closed now because I was wincing. I heard the door creak open, then a gasp. It was apparently from the second girl, as she squeaked "Who's that?" "Oh, shit." I whispered.

One came walking into the room. "Well, well, well!" the first ones voice said quietly. "And what have we here?" "Shit. Shit. Shit" I whispered. "I heard her walk up by my head. She put her head down by my ear "What's your name?" she whispered in my ear. I was frozen with a combination of fear, embarrassment and frustration and couldn't answer. She didn't move. She whispered hotly in my ear once more "We were all over the house upstairs and no one else was here. How did you get here? I know mom isn't in town, because I called her just before I left the college." I was scared to death now. This one was entirely too cool. Maybe she was surprised that I was here, but she obviously wasn't the least bit taken back.

"You know," I heard her say as she stepped away and around the table. "I'd say you're probably not in any position to ignore my questions. I'd say you would want to answer my questions." Oh, shit! She was a tough one! "Jim" I said quickly. "Jim." She replied. "Oh shit!". This time it wasn't me, it was the second girl. She was obviously freaking out, but couldn't have been nearly as bad as I was. "Ok, Jim," the first one started again. "Back to the next question. How did you get here like... this?"

"Carol." I said. She was walking around the table. "Who's Carol?", she asked. "My girlfriend." I replied. "Ahhhhhh,", she said, "It must be someone that knows my mom!" she continued "and why did your girlfriend leave you here like this?" she asked. "She went to get something." I replied. "She left you like this to get something? It must have been important! What was it?" I felt like I was getting the third degree. She was still pacing around the table and was up by the head again. I was debating about saying what it was she was going to get. I was embarrassed enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.