Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com - Cover

Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com

Copyright© 2000 by John Dent

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our hero, who has a fetish for pissing in his pants, meets a like minded friend on the Net only to run into his pal's dominant and manipulative wife in the real world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Blackmail   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports  

The next two Saturdays following my latest 'meetings' with Mistress Angel reverted back to the normal routine that I was now used to. Regrettable, things went a little wrong the next weekend... and, no, it wasn't because Mistress Angel had returned. No, this was just because the Mistress was in a foul mood. Bill had clearly upset her the previous evening for, when I arrived, he was already locked in his coffin, probably having spent his entire night there. I took breakfast up my Mistress as usual only to receive a tongue lashing from Her because Her tea wasn't hot enough. After apologising and grovelling, I was allowed to leave the room and to get on with my duties downstairs... until She arrived and, having decided She wanted to carry out an inspection of my attire appearance, started to check me over. Fingernails, hair, teeth and shave all passed muster as did the outer part of my uniform... then She used her crop to lift the front of my dress and, to my horror, I saw Her face darken in anger. I glanced down to see that there was a small stain of old urine showing yellow and dark against the otherwise pristine white material... clearly, I'd not shaken the very last few drops off last time I used the toilet. Dropping the hem of my skirt and snapping an order at me to release Bill, She folded her arms and started to tap Her foot impatiently.

After grabbing the keys and unlocking the 'coffin', I helped Bill out of his prison. The poor man was stark naked and looked like he hadn't slept a wink all night while his prick was bloated and erect, not with sexual excitement but with the urgent need to piss. "Lay down on the floor in the kitchen, you unclean pig!" the Mistress snarled at me... and I hurried to obey. The floor in the kitchen was cold, unyielding linoleum - practical but hardly comfortable to lay upon. She turned to Bill and ordered him to stand over me, one foot on either side of my upper thighs. "Now piss all over her!" She ordered.

By now I knew better than to argue or to plead for mercy and instead I simply grabbed a deep breath of air and closed my eyes. A second later, the stream of warm, stinging liquid struck me full in the face as Bill relieved himself; I don't blame him, you understand, for he had as little choice in the matter as I did but I just wish that he'd avoided my face. I held my breath for long moments but still the urine cascaded around my mouth and nose then, just as I was about to be forced to grab some fresh air into my lungs, the now slowing stream began to creep down my body, soaking a trail of wetness down the maid's dress and ending in my groin, staining my panties and soaking through to my cock and balls. The jet now slowed dramatically and soon only a few drops were still falling as Bill shock his penis and squeezed the last few drips of piss out. She looked down at me and laughed before sending Bill off to get changed and back to work in the garden. She then glanced in my direction again and instructed me to stand, which I did, wiping the liquid from around my mouth and nose with the back of my hand. "And just who told you that you could do that?" She demanded venomously.

"Er... no-one, Mistress, " I stammered, realising that I'd made a ghastly error. "No-one at all. I'm sorry..."

"Don't you like the taste of piss?" She demanded to know. As respectfully as I could, I advised my Mistress that I didn't. She then grabbed a one pint capacity pouring jug from its place in one of the cupboards and stormed off into the outside toilet. When She returned five minutes later, the jug was almost full of pale yellow liquid. My Mistress handed me the container which was now quite warm to the touch. "Drink it, " She demanded of me in a cold, frightening tone. I didn't want to do it, that I swear... but the coldness of her anger now terrified me more than the red hotness of all the previous occasions when her temper had frayed. I took hold of the jug with both hands and raised it slowly towards my lips.

"Drink it, !" She screamed, the venom returning to her voice.

I closed my eyes and tensing, took a small sip. The warm liquid slipped into my mouth and, immediately, I started to gag. Using every ounce of my self- control, I got the checked reflex action and swallowed. It tasted lousy and I knew that the only way I was going to get through this ordeal was to toss the lot back in one go. So, trying to con myself that this was a glass of cool, honest bitter, I opened my throat and began to sup the liquid as fast as I was able. I didn't manage to trick myself all that well but I did manage to empty the jug though, by the time it was finished, I was spluttering like a poor actress gagging on the cum of a dozen bishops. I opened my eyes as saw that my Mistress was looking at me with a look of something approaching approval on Her face. Oddly, this pleased me as if Her blessing was important to me - but that couldn't be so, now could it?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.