Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next few days went by too fast. We made several ports, stopped for souvenirs, sampled the local cuisine, took lots of pictures; in general we did the typical tourist in paradise routine.

We talked and laughed, and each learned more about the other. I discovered Mei Li's overlaying brashness hid a deep need for acceptance and approval. She had been raised in a hybrid of the traditional Chinese beliefs mixed with western philosophy. She learned of my quirky sense of dry humor, and that I am a terrible tease at times.

One night, while holding me after making love, she asked; "Do you feel it is unfair that I caught you the way I did?"

"No. Nothing in life is truly 'unfair', love. The things some consider to be unfair are just obstacles to be overcome." I chuckled, "You just overcame them in a very unique way."

She hugged me and kissed my shoulder, "Thank you, my love. I tried to learn all I could about you, you were my infatuation for a while. After reading about your life, I came to love the idea of being your wife; and hoped it would come true." Then she surprised me, "I have the original of your file, even the 'sealed' parts of it. Grandmother gave them to me as a gift, then cautioned me against reading the 'sealed' parts." She felt me tense when she said this. "Would you like to read them when we return?"

I thought on this a moment, "We will read them, together. Including these 'sealed' files, though I think you already know what is in them. We will have no secrets in our family."

"I also have a copy of my file. It's not very interesting, but I will give it to you when we return. It's in Chinese, though."

I laughed softly, "Chinese? Then we'll read it together, as well." Then I spoke in Chinese, "Reading Chinese is one talent I don't have."

Mei Li softly laughed, and I listened to her as she fell asleep in my arms.

Our last all-day stop on board was at a group of islands that I just love. I rented two small jet boats, packed some blankets, and stopped at the galley for a picnic lunch. Riding the small watercraft over deep blue water is quite humbling, but we soon reached the small lagoon I had in mind. It was on the east side of this small island, and the tropical trees shaded a small part of the pristine beach on the north side. We grounded the small craft there, and unloaded. The water in the lagoon was only fifteen feet deep, and crystal clear. The fish were clearly visible from the surface, and we spent some time snorkeling in the warm waters.

After snorkeling we were famished, so I laid out the blankets, and unpacked lunch. The watertight container had both cold and hot sides. We had cold drinks, salad, shrimp cocktails, sweet clam strips, hush puppies, and chowder. After eating, we packed the leftovers and trash back in the container.

I lay back on the blanket to relax. Mei Li soon snuggled up with her head on my shoulder. Soon her hand was softly stroking my chest and abdomen, and I could feel her nipples harden against my side. She began kissing her way down my chest, her quick breaths washing over me as she moved lower. My swim trunks were soon untied and discarded on the sand. Mei Li gently grasped my flaccid member, and gave it a kiss.

"Time for desert!" She smiled at me, and engulfed me with her mouth.

She gently laved my penis with her tongue, causing it to swell under her ministrations. As my hardness filled her mouth, she began to slowly move her lips upon the shaft; softly sucking as reached tumescence. I lay back enjoying the feel of her tongue as it swirled around the spongy head, and moaned my encouragement to her. Grasping me at the base, she pulled off and began licking me like an ice-cream cone. Then pursing her lips, she swallowed me whole; humming her pleasure. The vibrations in my cock felt wonderful, but Mei Li kept her hand tight around the base of my cock, keeping my orgasm at bay. She repeated this several times, each time taking me further into her throat as she hummed. When I could take no more, she released her hold on me and plunged me fully into her throat. Groaning loudly, I arched my back and raised my hips high as she swallowed my spend. I could feel her muscles grip rhythmically in her throat as she swallowed each time I came. Just when the pleasure was too intense, she pulled back so my last feeble spurts were on the back of her tongue. Holding me in her mouth, she followed my hips to the sand, gently sucking as she stroked me to get the last drops of her 'desert'.

"Wow!" was all my paralyzed brain could think of to say.

Mei Li kissed her way up my body, and lay softly on top of me. "I wanted to taste you one more time before we have to return home. I won't have you in my mouth after today until after my most fertile time is over." Her soft hand was caressing my face, "It gives me such a feeling of power to be able to give you pleasure with my mouth. To be totally in control of the pleasure you are feeling, knowing I am doing this to you, that just a flick of my tongue will bring the music of your passion murmuring for me." Softly she kissed my lips; "I love you, Robert. I love you for the trust you give me, for the passion you inspire in me, for making me part of your life."

I gently caressed her back; "When Secretary Madeline dropped her little surprise, I thought back on the stories I had heard as a child about 'arranged marriages'. I was worried until I met your grandmother, and when you spoke to me the decision to marry you was easy. I can see the truth in your eyes and hear the passion in your voice when you speak to me. Loving you feels right, feels natural." I hugged her to me; "I felt much the same way when I met Laura. I feel more than just a physical attraction to you, much more."

We lay holding each other, babbling about nothing, basking in the closeness of each other. My watch chimed, reminding me the time to return to the ship was at hand. We loaded up the jet boats, and headed back. Somehow, the ocean didn't seem so deep on the return trip.

We cleaned up, and dressed for the Capitan's table. The conversation over dinner was polite but subdued. Our cruise was over in the morning, and it was back to reality once again. After dinner, there was a good jazz band playing, and we danced on the small floor amid the tables. The Capitan gallantly danced with every woman at his table, much to Mei Li's delight.

Later that night, after making tender love to my new bride, I lay awake wondering at the rapidity of events that led me to this point. I had broken through my ages old barrier of having only one wife, and knew that due to my position in life I would be required to take more. That Mei Li had chosen me was most fortunate. I was nervous about the prospect of not being so fortunate in any other choices. I would have to talk this over with both my wives at the earliest possible moment.

I awoke to the sounds of our ship entering harbor. The sky was crystal blue, with flashes of white gulls riding the morning breeze.

"Good morning, love. I let you sleep late, you seemed to need it. You didn't rest much last night, did you?" Mei Li was already dressed, and had started packing.

"Thanks. And good morning to you, too." I motioned to the bags, "Let me help with that."

Mei Li smiled at me, "After you've had a shower, and some coffee."

I quickly did my morning ablutions and helped to pack our baggage. When we had finished we went to one of the breakfast buffets and feasted. It wasn't one of Laura's country breakfasts, but it was pretty good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.