Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The rest of the morning went by rather quickly, with no surprises. When lunchtime rolled around, Maria poked her head in the door to ask if I had any plans for lunch.

"Not really. But by the look on your face, I think you do."

She grinned, "I'll be back with lunch, and some company in five minutes. O.K.?"

"That sounds fine. I'll have the table ready when you get back."

She closed the door, and I saved what I was doing. Laura and I had a habit of eating lunch together when we could; and I put a small table with chairs in the nook off my office. Sometimes it's nice to have a place for a quiet lunch among friends at work. I set out napkins and plates; waiting to see what Maria wanted to drink.

Maria came back in, and had Trinity in tow. "In honor of your recent trip to China, I had Yen Ching deliver some of your favorites." She turned to Trinity; "I invited Trinity, as a celebration for her of sorts."

Maria started putting the cartons of food on the table, and I extended my hand to Trinity. "Hello Trinity, and welcome." She smiled and took my offered hand. "I hope you like Chinese food. Please be seated, ladies."

Trinity took a seat, and I held out a chair for Maria. She nodded and sat down. "What would you like to drink?" I named off what was in the small fridge. I got the ladies their drinks, and sat down. The food was excellent; I'm a big fan of Yen Ching's anyday. After eating, I settled back for a little small talk.

Maria gently nudged Trinity's elbow, "So, what do you think of our mean old boss now; Trinity?"

Trinity coughed and blushed slightly, "Mean!?" I exclaimed. "Old!?"

She was grinning now, "I think he's a big creampuff, and I could just eat him up!"

Maria was laughing, "Got you pegged, doesn't she!" Then to Trinity, "I'm afraid you'll have to get in line if you want to 'eat him up', though. I think every female here would give anything if they could become Mrs. Sifrsen."

I smiled at Maria, "Not 'every female', Maria."

Maria reached out and touched my hand, "No, Robert. Every female here would be elated to be your wife. But not all of them can be."

Trinity watched this exchange with interest. "I'm sorry, but may I ask a very personal question?" I nodded my assent. "I take it that you've asked Maria, and she has declined. Is this true?" She was looking at Maria with awe and surprise.

"Yes, she took a vow that her husband would be the only man she would ever know; and I respect that vow. We are good friends, and I love her dearly. Laura also knows, and they are good friends." Now it was my turn to hold Maria's hand. "She lost her husband and two sons to the Millenium Bug, and has only her daughter left for family."

"Not true, I have you and Laura for my family. Now I can add your new wife, also." Turning to Trinity, "My daughter lives in St. Louis, and works for us as a programmer. I'm very proud of her."

Trinity looked retrospective, "I lost my father and brother to the bug when I was only nine. I remember my father was always telling us kids to think of how the other person feels, and try to behave accordingly. Even though I only knew him briefly, he is a major influence in my life."

Just then Laura and Mei Li entered my office.

I made introductions around, and rose to get more plates and drinks. Trinity also rose.

"I'd better be getting back out front. Thanks again for letting me join you for lunch. Nice to meet all of you. Bye."

Laura asked me after she had left, "Is she the new hire? She's very pretty."

Maria nodded, "Yes. She will be a good addition to our office here. She has a real talent at reading other people, and meeting the needs she finds there."

"Laura has spoken of you, and I am glad to know Robert has someone as talented as you helping him." Mei Li spoke to Maria.

"Thank you. I'm glad someone finally convinced him to take another wife. Congratulations on catching him, he's quite a find; you know."

We made some more small talk, and Laura rose; "I've got to take Mei Li home and help her get ready for her honeymoon. Maria, I'll be in tomorrow after eleven. I'll see both of them off, and stop playing hooky from work." Laura hugged Maria, and Mei Li followed suit. I kissed them both before they went out the door.

"Let me help get rid of the mess, Maria." I helped clean up, and Maria went back out to her office.

I went back to work, and around three Maria informed me I had a vid call. "It's some reporter. She said she was sending a story to you for approval before its release."

I remembered the reporter from the plane. "Yes, I remember. Maria, go ahead and review it for anything we don't want released; but be easy on her. This reporter is trying to be considerate of my privacy and I like that. See if there is anything we can do to help her get what she needs for the story, too."

Maria soon got back with me, "Everything seems to be both accurate, and puts you in a good light. I let her know if there was anything she needed we would be happy to help her out."

"Thanks, Maria."

I went back to work, and about four Maria brought in a package from Steven. It showed bank records, money transfers, gifts, information transfers, copies of e-mail, and vid recordings. Steven had gathered some very damning evidence on Skya Blue. After looking it over with Maria, I put it in my private office safe. As soon as it was possible, I was going to pay Sacramento a visit.

Maria and I shut things down about five, and I got ready to leave for home. As I walked out of my office, Maria and the girls from the center were lined up. Maria spoke for the group; "Since we weren't able to be there for your wedding, everyone here wishes to give you our heartfelt congratulations; and every wish for a long happy marriage."

I went down the line receiving congratulations, and giving hugs of thanks to each in turn. Before turning to leave; "Thank you all again, for your wonderful words. I am proud to have the honor of your association. It makes my life fuller to have such wonderful people around me. I will be back in eleven days, and plan on having a small party for all of you at that time." This brought smiles, and some excited chatter. "See you all in eleven days. Bye."

The drive home was uneventful, and Laura was in the kitchen when I came in. Dinner smelled wonderful. "Hi babe. How was your day shopping? And where's Mei Li?"

"Hi lover. We had fun shopping for new furniture for her. She is getting a bottle of wine from the cellar for me. How was your day?"

I moved behind her, hugging her; and fondling her full breasts; "Today went well, and I have some information from Steven about an information leak within our organization. Maria can fill you in on it, tomorrow." Laura was grinding her ass back at me; "God, you feel so sexy!"

"Thanks, sweetheart. I'll have Maria clue me in. This 'leak', is it serious?" She stopped wiggling against me.

"Serious enough. It involves the Chinese, too. I think we need to let Mei Li know about it, as well."

"Let me know about what?" Mei Li came into the kitchen carrying a bottle of wine.

I went to her, took the bottle of wine; and hugged her close. "Hi! I'll tell you all about it after dinner. How was your day shopping?"

She molded her body to mine and kissed my neck, "It was fun. I can hardly wait to see how my new furniture looks in my very own home." She pulled back from me; "But what is it you need to tell me?"

I kissed her forehead; "Wait until after dinner, then we will have a family meeting. All will be revealed, then. O.K.?"

She relented; "Alright, I can wait. Dinner is almost ready. Sit down and we will bring it to you."

I hugged her again; "I'll go wash, and be right back."

We had a delicious supper, and adjourned to the den for our family meeting.

I had decided there would be no secrets from 'family', and Mei Li was now part of our family. The best way is just to come out with it, I guess.

"Mei Li, when you read the Chinese intelligence report on me, what was in it?"

Mei Li looked concerned; "Nothing you weren't told by grandmother or me. I know you will probably outlive Laura and I, but I hope some of our children will also be long-lived."

"Mei Li, there is another part of being in the 1% that isn't in the report; and that is what concerns me the most. This ability is only known to us, and to our most trusted friends. My own abilities are telepathy and empathy, but I don't want anyone outside to know of this." Mei Li's eyes were shining with interest. "You are a member of my family now, and I will have no secrets from you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.