Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 3: Revelations and the 1%

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Revelations and the 1% - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I awoke to the light beginning to cast a soft glow in the skylight. Mei Li was beside me, watching my face. Laura, as usual, was already up.

Mei Li gently kissed me, "Good morning, husband." I mumbled "Good morning." And Mei Li continued, "I wanted to wake you with my mouth, but Laura insisted this was not a good idea."

Remembering last night, I answered; "She's right. Even though I was cleaned with a washcloth, remember where my cock was just before I went to sleep." She blushed, remembering what my cock looked like in Laura's ass. "We don't want to risk you getting ill right before our honeymoon, sweetheart." Just then Laura came in carrying a tray.

"Morning. I've got coffee, tea, and Danishes. How about breakfast in bed?"

"Sounds great. Let me run to the bathroom, and I'll be right back; OK?" I got up and went to the bathroom while Laura set the tray down.

Laura was pointing to a coffee cup on a night table when I returned, "I made yours for you, I know how you are in the morning; lover."

"Thanks. Two questions. What's the occasion? And how is your ass this morning?" Both women blushed at the second question, but Laura was ready with an answer.

"My ass is just fine, how's your prick feeling? Not a little raw, are we?" Now it was my turn to grin and blush. "As for the 'occasion', today is Mei Li's first day in our home."

"That is a special occasion." I raised a toast to Mei Li with my coffee.

Mei Li nodded, and spoke up; "I am curious about last night, may I ask you a personal question?" She was looking from me to Laura as she said this. We both assented. "Laura, you made Robert become aroused quickly after his first orgasm by telling him you were 'clean'? I don't understand how this could be arousing for a man, could you explain it to me?"

Laura shifted a little uneasily, but answered; "Robert and I were both virgins when we were married, and I told him my body was his to have completely. I hate pain, when Bob took my virginity I cried out with the pain, and he went limp from the realization he had hurt me. It took me quite some time to coax him to finish taking my virginity, he was so afraid of hurting me again. I gathered my courage, and kept quiet while he entered me the second time. It was very tight, and he was so gentle it started to feel good after I became used to his size." Mei Li looked to me confused. "You need to know how I feel about pain to understand the rest. Later, I learned how to please him with my mouth and pussy, and he learned how to make me pass out from pleasure. One day, while making gentle love to me; he said he wanted the one thing I hadn't given him yet. He wanted to take my ass." Mei Li looked over at me for any reaction; I just sipped my coffee. Laura continued, "I was scared out of my mind that I couldn't do this. I had heard it was very painful, and knowing how big Bob is didn't help. But he was my husband, and my promise to give my body completely to him wasn't finished. One night after work, I fixed myself several strong drinks; and waited for him to get home so we could eat. I had some more to drink with dinner, and after a shower; we went to bed. I played the seductress, and after he was hot for my body; I got up on my knees and opened myself to him. 'Fuck my ass.' I told him as I looked over my shoulder at him. He took the lube and put some in my ass and on his cock." Mei Li was starting to breathe rapidly. "I felt him against my asshole, and braced myself. He gently pushed as I tried to relax and let him into my body. The head of his penis entered me, and I gasped at the feeling of how big it was. It hurt, but not unbearably; and Robert said he would stop now. He couldn't stand to hurt me, at all. I told him he couldn't hurt me, to make love to my ass. As he entered further into me, it felt like I was being torn asunder. I bit my lip and stayed silent. I was determined my husband was going to have my ass no matter the pain it caused me. The movement of his cock in my ass was causing a burning, and I felt like I was stuffed full to bursting. Thankfully, he was so excited at being in my ass he didn't last very long. After he spent himself, I pulled him down onto me as I collapsed onto the bed. Robert asked how I felt, but I couldn't answer; he was still lodged in me. When I didn't answer, he pulled out of me, and rolled me over to face him. He saw the bite marks on my lip, and the pain in my face. 'I've hurt you again. I can never do this, again.' He said. I found my voice and told him my body was his, that my ass was his to take any time he wanted it. He told me he would never do anything that would cause me pain, and that was the end of it. This doesn't sound like what happened last night, does it?" Mei Li shook her head, looking at Laura in confusion. "You were not in any discomfort, and looked like you were enjoying the feeling of having him move strongly in your ass. How did this change happen?" "We both were hurting the next day. Robert was so sore he could hardly walk, and my ass hurt so bad I couldn't sit very well. My best friend saw me squirming, and asked what was wrong. At first I wouldn't tell her, but Cindy was persistent. She finally got the whole story out of me, then started laughing at my embarrassment. She clued me in on what I had done wrong. Number one, I was drunk. Number two, I should have taken an enema to clean myself out before sticking anything up my ass. Number three, we should have included using a vibrator or dildo in my ass during foreplay to help me open up for such a hung stud as Bob; here." I just smiled at the compliment. "I asked her how she knows this is correct, and she smiles and tells me she loves it up the ass for a change of pace or when she is on her period. She asked if that shocked me, I probably had that look on my face; but I told her I was very grateful for the information."

Laura paused to drink some tea, so I prompted; "Tell her what happened after that."

Laura finished her tea, and poured more; "The next weekend I took Robert by the hand and led him into the bathroom. I had an enema bag ready, and asked him to help me out. He asked why we were doing this, and I told him I wanted him in my ass again. Only this time, we were going to do it right. Quickly I explained how it would help both of us. No feces to rub us raw (remember the burning I told you about, and the stuffed full feeling?), and the vibrator would make my orgasm from him going down on me more intense. It would also make me relaxed and open enough to accept him without any pain. He seemed skeptical, but I knew he had an ass fetish; and would give in. After getting me good and clean, we went to the bedroom. He was hard just thinking about my ass. I was nervous, but wanted this to work very much. I lay on my back, and we started kissing and caressing each other. After a while, he was sucking my breasts; and I was getting wetter by the second. I stroked his hair, and gently pushed him further down my body as I lifted my legs. He put a pillow under me, and I raised my hands above my head. I could feel him licking my lips, getting me to open up for him. I moved my hips up and down, enjoying the touch of his tongue and mouth. He raised slightly, and I felt the cool lube on my ass as he worked it in. The vibrator started buzzing softly, and I felt him push it gently into my ass. It felt so good, that I almost came just from the penetration of my anal passage. Then he started gently licking my pussy and clit while he slowly worked the vibrator in and out. I closed my eyes and moaned, feeling the tide of passion rise within me. I had a small orgasm, and immediately started to rise to a new crest. Bob was gently licking both my lips and clit, causing little tremors to course through me. Then I came again while he rotated the vibrator in my ass. My body was buzzing with sensations, and I kept climbing the crest. I felt the vibrations intensify, and Bob started sucking and licking on my button. The orgasm hit me so hard I thought I would break Robert's neck from my contortions. 'Oh, God! That's enough! Please fuck me! Fuck me, now!' I pushed his head away, and was going to roll over; but he held my knees open. 'I want to watch your face, this time. No more pain. If I hurt you, I'm going to stop. OK?' He said as he looked at my eyes. I nodded and pulled my legs further up, and apart. He moved up, and pulled the vibrator from me. I nodded I was ready, and he gently pushed into my ass. I felt stretched, but there was no pain! 'More.' I said. I felt him start to enter my rectum, and when he had six inches I signaled that was all I could take inside me. It was exhilarating! I had my loving husband in my ass, and it was starting to feel good! Feeling him start to move, I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feeling. It was great! I moved my ass to make the sensation more intense, and my pussy was gushing! Bob must have seen this, because he started rubbing my pussy and clit with his fingers. Every time he would brush across my clit, my pussy and ass would spasm in a mini orgasm. I could feel a big orgasm approaching, and opened my eyes. 'Faster. Fuck me faster. I'm going to cum!' Bob watched my eyes as he started to pump into me as fast as he could. I could feel the tightness of my ass around his cock, and the motion was driving me crazy. I could hear myself moaning, and then my back arched as my orgasm hit me. My eyes rolled back, my head was thrown back as I screamed my pleasure to the world."

Laura took another sip of tea; "The next thing I remember was being held and gently kissed. The pleasure was so intense I had fainted dead away. I had cum so hard from being taken in the ass, I was amazed. Then I noticed Bob. There was a look of complete exhaustion, and satisfaction on his face. I had given myself completely to my husband, and was given immense pleasure and satisfaction; in return."

Mei Li looked to me, and I spoke; "When she came on my cock, it triggered my own orgasm. I must have come a full minute, or at least it seemed like it. Then I noticed she had fainted. She was flushed, but her breathing was OK; so I lay beside her. I took her in my arms, and kissed her as she awoke. The look of love in her eyes told me she was happy, and her joy made me whole."

Laura laughed, "Don't go all mushy on me here. You just have an ass fetish, admit it."

"OK! OK! You've got me! I'm an admitted ass man." I turned and put my cup away, laughing.

Mei Li took my hand as I turned back, "When will you take my ass? I want to give myself to you, too; husband."

My cock was rising fast, and Laura was laughing hard, "See! Just talk about getting your ass fucked, and he rises to the occasion!"

Mei Li wasn't laughing, and I was trying not to. "Laura, she's very serious about this."

Laura stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. I know you are serious about giving yourself to your husband. I will help you at the proper time, if you want; but we have a busy schedule for you today." Looking at me, "No time to be properly prepared today."Looking at Mei Li, again, "Besides, you could save your anal virginity for your honeymoon. It would be more romantic, that way. What do you think?"

Mei Li was smiling, "That sounds like good advice." Bowing to Laura, "Thank you for your wisdom, Laura."

Laura reaches out, and raises her up into a hug, "I'm happy to help out a sister wife. Don't forget, you are a part of this family now; and I want you to be happy too. Now let's get dressed and go shopping."

I groaned, "Am I going along?"

Laura chuckled, "No. This is a girls-only shopping spree. We need to order different furniture for our new wife's room. It's part of our agreement, remember?" Bowing to the obvious, I agreed. "Don't you have someplace to be this morning? Or have you forgotten?"

"No, I'm going to the office. I have paperwork to sign, and a new hire fresh out of training to check out." I glanced at the clock. "I can just make it if I start moving now, so let's go!"

We all got up and went about getting ready for the day. Mei Li and Laura left me to the master suite by myself. I dressed casual, slacks, sport jacket and shirt; no tie. I stressed being comfortable at work, unless a business suit was called for.

The drive to the office was pleasant, it promised to be a warm day. I greeted the receptionist on the way in, and asked her to let Maria know I was in. Maria is my Office Manager/Executive Secretary, and I trust her as much as Laura. In other words, I would trust her with my life; and sometimes do. As I was logging onto the network, she came in carrying her PDA and a sheaf of papers.

"I've got your updated schedule for the next two weeks in the system, and here's the file on the new girl. Her name is 'Trinity', and I think she will make a good Collector with time and maturity. Be careful with her, I think she may be slightly empathic."

This last bit of information was important to me, because part of being in 'The 1%' means I have a limited empathic/telepathic ability. The only people that know about this ability are either part of 'The 1%', or are trusted implicitly by me. This is why the Dowager Empress' knowledge scares me. The added longevity is one thing, but did she know about this?

"OK. I'll be careful. Has she been 'prepped'?"

Maria gave a knowing smirk, "Oh, yeah. She's been told just how heartless and cruel your true self is, as opposed to the public persona. Just don't be too hard on her, I really do think she will make a fine Collector. All the girls have been telling her horror stories, and I think she is a little worried."

I chuckled. Sometimes the Collectors in my home office could take their jobs too seriously. "I'll only do what is needed to test her resolve and judgement. If you think she will make a good addition to this center, I could even skip the test; on your recommendation."

She smiled and shook her head, "No, I think everyone needs to have someone test them before they are finally allowed to collect specimens for us. I think we have ample evidence of that."

"OK. Give me 45 minutes, then send her to collection room one. I'll be their five minutes after that." As Maria left, I started to review Trinity's file. Good psych profile, seemed stable, was honest, and either was empathic or very observant of other people's needs. She had clean good looks, too. Brunette, 5' 6", 125 lbs., green eyes, fair skin. She showed good muscle tone, was athletic; but not at the expense of being feminine. She was a pretty girl of just over nineteen years. One year of college completed, still attending as her work hours permitted. Maria was right, this was a good candidate for us.

Just then my PC let me know I had important mail. Steven JoHannsen had found something on the 'leak' to China. I had just enough time to set up a secure vid-link.

Steven was in his office. "Hi Steve! How are the wives and kids?"

He was grinning at me, "They're great! I hear you finally fell in line, and it's a marriage of state; to boot!"

"Yeah, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. But enough of that, what did you find on the information about the leak I sent you?"

He frowned. "You're not going to like this. It's one of the people that works for you." I was in shock."She is the Facilitator for the Sacramento area offices. Her name is..."

"Skya Blue. Terrible name, her parents were old hippies; I think. But she was an appointee. Her position was a political payoff, if I remember right. Can you send me the proof I need to confront her?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.