DNA II - Cover

DNA II

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Simonds breathed a sigh of relief as the last courier car pulled out of sight. He hadn't believed that Quince would be able to pull off this one final deal.

Quince had just finishing dividing up the hefty pile of cash as Simonds entered the house. Simonds had never liked Quince's house, preferring to do business at the Quince Biochemicals building back in the city. Quince, however, had never trusted his people, who had replaced nearly a dozen policemen. He felt far safer in his home.

Quince had moved to his house outside the city for the final deal, bringing only his two most trusted guards and Simonds with him. Simonds would have preferred greater protection, but the deals had gone off surprisingly quickly and quietly.

"To be honest, Mr Quince," he said, "That went a lot better than I expected."

"They had everything to lose if they tried something." Quince replied, finishing the division of the money. "Time is of the essence. We may be one jump ahead of the cops at the moment, but we had best be ready to move as soon as possible."

The final phase of Quince's daring plan was for Simonds and Quince to go their separate ways. Quince would get most of the money, but even Simonds' cut would be quite large. Each of them had a vial of the DNA-altering virus. With that, they could completely change their identities and evade the police.

Simonds still didn't like the idea of taking on a new form, but the fact that the virus that he had was based on someone much younger helped. He had tested out the virus that Quince had given him on one of the policemen that had been replaced. The resulting eighteen-year-old man proved that Quince wasn't double-crossing him.

He jumped as his mobile phone started ringing. He snapped it open. "Yes?"

"Mr Simonds? We have a problem." It was one of Quince's men, who had replaced the local police captain.

"What is it?"

"We've caught two girls trying to report Mr. Quince for drug smuggling."

Simonds heart missed a beat. "Who the hell are they?!"

"One of them is Jeff Stockwell. Don't know the other bitch."

"Did you get them?" Simonds asked, his heart racing. Just as he feared, everything was falling apart.

"Yeah, we got 'em."

"Thank God."

"But the other two escaped."

"What other two?!" Simonds could feel Quince watching him. He tried to calm himself.

"There was another black girl, a twin of Stockwell. The other was Dr. Kingston."

"Where are you now?"

"On my way to you. I couldn't keep the two locked up here."

Simonds cursed and then told Quince what was going on.

"It doesn't matter. We're done here." Quince replied calmly. "We'll deal with those two when they get here. Hopefully, the other two will turn up and we can tie up the loose ends." He saw the worried look on Simonds' face. "Don't worry. Even if the authorities work out what happened, they'll never be able to track us down."

Quince got up and walked over to Simonds. "Pay off the two guards and get them out of here. I don't want them finding out about the DNA virus."

Simonds didn't like the idea of not having any protection, but their plan depended on no one knowing what had happened to them.


Paul and Michael watched the car with the two guards in it pull away from Quince's house. They had spent the last hour watching the place.

"I think only Quince and Simonds are left in there," said Paul. "Where the hell are they holding Jeff and Mandy?"

"They might not be brought here."

"They have to be there. If Quince doesn't have them brought here, we'll never find them. Come on! We have to get inside!"

"No! get back here!" hissed Michael, but Paul was already making his way towards the house. Cursing under his breath, Michael followed.

They ran around to the back of the house, trying to keep out of sight as much as possible. The back door that the last two guards had left through was slightly ajar. They moved silently up to the door. Paul peered through. Then he and Michael slipped inside.

They were in a spacious kitchen. Paul opened one of the two other doors in the room, and almost walked into a small storeroom. They exchanged nervous grins and headed for the other door... which was opening!

Paul dived into the storeroom, pulling Michael behind him. Paul watched through the nearly-closed door as Simonds entered the room. Simonds hadn't noticed the storeroom door closing as he entered the kitchen. He placed a suitcase on the table and began checking its contents.

Michael found himself squeezed into a corner of the small room behind Paul, unable to see anything. The room was so small that he and Paul were squashed together. He tried to ignore the feelings of Paul's ample ass pressing into him and the natural feminine scent coming from the transformed man, but his cock started to become erect. Paul could feel Michael's body reacting to having a cute female one pressed against it. Anger surged through him. He felt like hitting Michael, but he knew that they had to keep utterly still or risk being discovered. He realised that he was going to have to get used to men being turned on by his body.

Simonds finished checking the suitcase and was just about to leave with it when a commotion erupted towards the front of the house. Simonds drew his gun and left the room.

Paul and Michael remained hidden as the noises of several people went up to the second floor of the house. Mandy's frightened voice was clearly audible above the other male ones. As soon as Paul was reasonably sure that the coast was clear, he opened the door and went back into the kitchen. He stood by the other door trying to work out what to do. He had to do something to save Mandy and Jeff, but he had no idea what. He felt so powerless in his new body that for a crazy moment he considered just surrendering to Quince. At least that way, the nightmare would be over.

Michael opened the suitcase. Inside was more cash than he had ever seen, and a small vial of a clear liquid. It was the DNA virus. Simonds was going to use it as a disguise. He took it to the sink and emptied its contents down the drain. Michael then pulled out one of the samples he had stolen from his lab and topped up the empty vial with it.

"What are you doing?" whispered Paul.

"Just planning a surprise for Simonds. If they are all upstairs with Jeff and Mandy, perhaps we can find something down here to stop them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.