DNA II - Cover

DNA II

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Cold and discomfort welcomed Paul as he struggled awake. Outside, dawn was breaking. Stiffly, he sat upright and watched the sun clear the hills on the horizon.

As he got up he felt an unfamiliar weight on his chest shift. His eyes drifted over his large, firm breasts. He had hoped that it had all been some insane dream. That he still had his own tall, muscular body. Not a half female, half male one.

He could still remember vividly how the horror had started. He had woken just two days previously and everything had been right with the world. He had been a successful lawyer, with a big house and a hefty bank balance. And he had just spent the night making love to a stunningly beautiful young woman. Despite the fact that she was not his girlfriend he had hoped to see her again. But not nearly as soon as he did.

He saw her face reflected in the car window. He still found it nearly impossible to believe it was now his. He had been in the bathroom preparing to shave when he first noticed the change. He had rubbed his chin and instead of feeling the usual coarse stubble his hand met soft unblemished skin. And then before his eyes his face had been changed into Julies. The strong masculine features slowly replaced by a woman's fragile beauty.

And it was a very beautiful face, but there was no comfort in that. He had always considered himself lucky to have the handsome, slightly rugged looking face he had been born with. Now it was lost, maybe forever. I'll get it back! he told himself angrily. I won't let Anne do this to me.

Paul opened the door and climbed out of the car. His body ached from the uncomfortable night he had spent on the back seat. A cool breeze whipped his long blonde hair in front of his eyes. He pushed it out of his face with a curse. He was still unused to keeping such a mass under control. Paul shivered as he remembered his hair turning blonde and almost exploding from his head in a blonde wave. He had searched the hall mirror for any sign of his former self and had then punched the hateful image. That was supposed to bring you seven years bad luck. He had lost everything in just one morning. Just how much more could happen to him?

Paul looked up and down the road. It was flat and utterly empty. Which was just the way he wanted it. He wanted as little to do with people as possible while stuck in this form. He gave a huge sigh, feeling his large breasts rise and fall on his chest. Then he got into the driving seat and pulled out the map. His tits even got in the way of this simple operation. How the hell could women deal with the wobbling mountains of flesh on their chests?

That was perhaps the worst memory Paul had of that terrible morning. Anne had arrived and was going to help him, or so she had said. As she had been preparing a needle he had felt his chest start to shrink and grow at the same time. His torso had been hard and muscled from all the hours he had spent in the gym. But years of work had just flowed away in seconds. As most of his chest had shrunk to a more dainty frame his eyes had watched in horror as his firm pectorals had grown into soft, large white pillows of flesh. Anne had quickly injected him in the thigh.

But it had not been the cure he was desperately hoping for. Anne had injected the DNA altering virus based on a fellow male researcher. The two transforming viruses had met just above his hips and as Anne had hoped been unable to change already altered cells. He was still half male, but no part of him was now unaltered.

She could have turned him back, Paul had no doubt about that. She must have found out about him playing around and used her latest discovery to punish him. Anne wouldn't have done that unless there was some way to cure him. She had even used her own lab assistant, Jim, to trap him. The girl he had made love to wasn't Julie after all, but Jim!

From the few times he had met Jim he seemed to be a normal guy. There was no way he would have taken a part in Anne's crazed scheme without being sure he could regain his male self.

Paul studied the map. If he made good time he should make it to Dr Michael Kingston by that afternoon.

He knew that if he was ever to be restored to his former maleness he was going to have to find another biologist who could reverse what Anne Chamberlain had done. A few years back he had represented a Dr. Michael Kingston. He had been charged with stealing other researchers results. Paul knew he had done it and had managed to get him acquitted on a technicality of law. Kingston's reputation, however, was shot to pieces and the last Paul had heard the only job he could get was at a fairly seedy establishment out east.

But Anne wasn't going to turn him back for months at least. She would want to have her revenge first. The only chance lay with finding Dr. Kingston. He put away the map and started the car. As he pulled away the stearing wheel felt stiff in his hands and seemed to take a greater effort to turn. His new arms were so weak and had none of the power he had spent so long building up over the years.

As the hours passed, Paul's mind wandered. What had possessed Anne to do this to him? Well, I should have known better than to get a scientist pissed at me, he thought.

In his urgency to reach his salvation Paul wasn't paying full attention to the car's instruments. He only noticed he was doing over eighty miles per hour when the familiar wail of a police motorcycle started up behind him. An almost irresistible urge to put his foot down went through Paul. But he knew that a car as expensive and recognisable as his would get pursued right into town and he couldn't afford that.

Paul pulled over to the side of the road and the cop pulled in front of him. The cop took his time getting off his bike. He's showing me that he calls the shots realised Paul. He had done it himself in court, set your own pace and make the guy on the witness stand follow you. Not the other way round. Paul felt fear building in his stomach. He'd been pulled over before but he didn't feel nearly as confident this time.

The cop slowly sauntered over to the car and leaned in towards Paul. He could see his worried looking but still beautiful face reflected in the cop's mirror shades. "Good mornin' miss. You know why I pulled you over?"

"Ah, I think I accidentally went over the speed limit. I'm sorry officer, it won't happen again." The cop didn't reply immediately, which only increased Paul's nervousness. He knew he could have destroyed the cop on the witness stand. He had done that so many times with solid witnesses. He just thinks I'm some dumb female, he thought. He decided to try a bit of feminine charm and he smiled nervously.

The cop didn't react. Paul hated the mirror shades, he couldn't tell where the man's eyes were looking. But he could give a good guess. "Is this your car, miss?" He asked.

"Yes, it's mine."

The cop nodded, "Can I see your licence."

Paul froze. His license was in the glove compartment, but it was absolutely useless. No way would the cop believe the forty year old man on the license was now a teenaged girl. "I... ah... haven't got it... right here."

"I see, where is it." He said in a slightly bored voice.

"Well, I... uh... lost it." Paul knew how lame it all sounded. As a lawyer he had seen some poor liars on the witness stand and his excuse sounded as bad as the worst of them.

The cop obviously didn't believe any of it either. "What would you like to bet that if I ran this car through the computer it would come up stolen."

Paul's jaw worked silently. "It isn't, I swear!" He finally exclaimed.

The cop was silent for a few moments. "Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Either I call in and see if this car is registered in your name, and we both know it isn't. Or... you can suck me off."

"What!!" Paul exclaimed, he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"I'm serious. Suck me off and I'll let you go." The cop watched the pretty girl sweat. She was acting as guilty as hell. Probably stolen the car from some rich idiot she had fucked the night before. It was his casual attitude to regulations that had landed him the post of traffic cop on a near deserted strip of road in the first place. It was so dismal and boring he was entitled to have a little fun now and then. "Well?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.