Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part 3 - Beyond the Boundaries of Sex

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 3 - Beyond the Boundaries of Sex - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The week following the attack, Brad visited for a week to check out Central State and to get a break from his parents who irritated the hell out of him. I suppose that was only normal, for he was the first child of the household to have lived on his own for nine months and then return to find his freedom reduced. I suspected Sandi's refusal to have sex with him any more also had a hand in his frustration with home life, but I was a bit surprised to find he hadn't gotten laid since his porn roles.

Suzi immediately rectified that, and later said in all the times they had fucked, Brad had never been so active in the sex as he had that night. It was also in that conversation I learned that Suzi had accepted a supply of Life's Essence from my dad and had shared some with Brad the night before he left. At least that explained why he was so tired the next day, and why Suzi felt so sore for the next couple of days.

Joey, Suz and I gave Brad the full tour. Well, we didn't show him anything Group related, but he did get to meet some of the other voices. Brad was a little disappointed when he didn't get invited to any orgies while he was there, but the four of us did go to one of the Eta's famous summer keg parties and we all had a blast in the mud wresting rink.

I knew Brad had convinced himself he was going to attend Central State that fall before he had even seen it. With Joey and I around, Brad believed he would be less apt to go chasing after another model or porn career, having decided he wanted to get his schooling out of the way and get out from under his parent's monetary control before chasing any of his wetter dreams.

Brad was going for a mechanical engineering degree, and while Central State did offer that degree, it hadn't been accredited yet. Brad was trying to put pressure on Joey and I to use our influence to get it accredited, so even though we had no idea what that really meant, we ended up promising him we would just to get him to stop moaning about it. Of course then he started moaning about having to live in the dorms, but we weren't about to touch that subject yet.

Brad really impressed me when he and Joey started talking about calculus. You have to understand that my empathic senses constantly told me Brad was as lazy as they come. And I can't tell you how many times in the classes I had with him in high school I had found his mind wandering all over the place instead of listening to the lecture. School was a complete and utter bore to him.

Brad was explaining something to Joey about double integrals (I think) that ended up to being some sort of joke. As they were both laughing, Brad glanced in my eyes and for the first time I saw that the reason school had been so boring to him was he was so incredibly book smart. Suzi later told me that it wasn't uncommon for really smart people to be lazy. Brad wasn't the brightest when it came to common sense or people smarts, but when it came to book learning, he probably could top both Joey and I put together, and that's saying something.

On the day Brad left to go home, Suzi got a surprise phone call from LeAnne, the only graduate from Timmy's Slut University. Suzi came rushing up to me after the phone call saying we had twenty four hours to get her apartment ready for a surprise orgy in LeAnne's honor.

And just like that, I was drafted into preparing for another orgy I wouldn't participate in. I spent the rest of the day running around getting supplies while Suzi pulled strings of every size to ensure all of her toy boys would be in attendance the next evening, which was no easy thing to do.

Suzi was just so excited about showing off her legion of toy boys to the only person she thought could appreciate them, and for the most part it was my pleasure to help her in her time of need.

But Suzi's plan's for twelve hours of uninterrupted sex with her toy boys came crashing to the ground when LeAnne showed up at her door five hours early, desperate for Suzi's and my help to become a man.

"A man?!?" Suzi exclaimed as I sat down on Suzi's couch, way beyond stunned.

Like everything else in her apartment, the couch had been covered with black plastic in preparation for the night's rather unpredictable activities. You wouldn't think anything would be stranger looking than a room covered in nothing but shinny black plastic, but compared to LeAnne's physical appearance ... The black plastic room looked normal.

Imagine a 38 double D knockout dame, add large nearly fatless muscles to her entire body, give her a crew cut, let her arm pit and leg hair grow out a bit, and then squeeze her into a tight fitting sleeveless shirt that barely contained her braless chest, and you'll start to get the picture. She was a confused mess, both physically and mentally.

"I've completely lost control over my other-self," LeAnne said, looking me in the eyes as she strutted in.

"It wants to be a man, and nothing I've tried seems to satisfy it. I've been on male hormones for months now, but they don't seem to affect these," she said, cupping her breasts with her hands. "I was hoping you'd help me find a way to fix them without needing surgery."

"Leanne, reducing the size of your breasts won't fix the problem," I said as Leanne sat down next to me while Suzi shook her head in disbelief. "Surely you know that."

"Yes I do, but I'm getting to the point where I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not looking to get a sex change operation. I just need to look like a man for a little while, but I can't with these honkers on my chest."

"Like a man..." Suzi repeated, still in shock.

I looked at Suzi, then sighed and said, "The doc told me the venom changes the fat that was already in your breasts into something the body couldn't break down. Any new fat added to it later would also be changed until the excessive venom left in the original fat was used up. There maybe a drug out or something that could break down the altered fat, but I don't think anyone has ever looked for it. I can try and contact the doctor to see if he's ever heard of something to reverse the effects, but do you really believe it will stop there?"

"No, but it gives me some time to try and get this thing under control again," Leanne admitted.

"This whole thing is ridiculous," Suzi butted in. "Timmy, this would only take a few commands to straighten her out, something you should have done in the beginning."

"Suzi, if there's nothing else I've learned from working with the ressies and cleaning people's heads, it's to let people deal with their emotional or psychological problems without tampering with their mental perspective. There are no quick fixes," I said before turning to Leanne and saying, "Besides, I know how to give you what you want without having to touch your breast size."

"You do? How?" Leanne asked somewhat cautiously.

"Before I get to that, I need you to be honest with yourself, and with us. Don't hold back your desires. Let them have their say. Okay?"

"Alright, I'll try."

"What would you do if you had a male body?"

"I'd try to hang out with the guys and shoot the shit."

"Okay, what else."

"I guess I'd want to have a relationship with a girl."

"A sexual relationship?"

"Yes, I suppose that's where it has to go ... But it couldn't go that far before she'd find out."

"That wouldn't be a problem. What about guys. Is shooting the shit all you really conceive on doing with them?"

"You mean, would I want to have sex with another guy? No. Why bother? I've already had sex with lots of men. The idea isn't even interesting to me."

"What about group sex?"

"Boring ... I've had enough of that to last me a life time."

"But, what about fifteen hunky, sweating, throbbing to your every breath, toy boys?" Suzi whined.

"What if it was just one girl the whole time?" I said, ignoring Suz.

"Just one? Well, I suppose I could live with that, if she's willing to go the extremes."

"I think you'd find her almost over qualified in that respect," I grinned, not daring to glance at Suzi who was now glaring at me.

"Who, Suzi?" Leanne guessed with more than a hint of reservation in her voice.

"Now wait a minute!" Suzi exclaimed. "You know I'm not into girls any more!"

"Suz, it'd have to be you. You're the only person I'd feel comfortable with like this."

"Since when do you have to be comfortable about someone I have sex with?" Leanne demanded.

"You'd be doing it with my body."

"With your body?!?"

"Timmy ... Are you sure about this?" Suzi interjected, suddenly seeing where I was heading and switching gears where her head wasn't in the gutter.

"Well, if it doesn't work, we can always go to more conventional..."

"I don't mean that. You've been so committed to stay celebrate, which you have been for almost a year now ... Are you sure you want to give that up just to help Leanne?"

I shrugged, and then simply said, "I wouldn't be experiencing the sex."

"Echem," Leanne interrupted.

"Suz?" I asked while gently probing her for permission to form the links between her and Leanne.

"Why not just swap with ... Oh. Nevermind," Suzi said when she saw I wanted to switch girl to girl bodies. "Swap away."

After watching Suzi's face go bug eyed from Leanne's surprise, I killed the links and asked Leanne, "Any questions?"

"Shit. Give me a minute," Leanne gasped.

While Leanne started to understand the full meaning of what I was offering to do, Suzi finally sat down beside me and said a bit woefully, "Well I guess the orgy is officially off then."

"If you think I'm going to start this tonight, you're nuts," I said affectionately. "Besides, I worked all day on getting this place water proof for your little fuck fest."

"Poor Timmy Wimmy. All pooped out from a hard day at work," Suzi teased, but then seriously added, "It would be a shame to let all this go to waste."

"Yep. Plus Lisa Martec promised Brian Geare some action tonight. I just love how my employees get along..."

"You men never learn. How many times has she promised him that?"

"Yeah, but Suz ... If they do it, and I miss it ... I think I'd go fucking loony. They're just so right for each other."

I was taken a bit off guard when Leanne suddenly slid herself onto my lap and seductively ran her right hand across my left cheek, her eyes full of passion as she softly said, "I've never told you how thankful I am for what you did for me."

"You're welcome," I said just as softly, instinctively avoiding eye contact to prevent her emotions from flooding into me.

"I owe you so much," she said, taking my hands in hers, holding them above our heads while pushing us down so I was on my back with her heavy chest pressing their hardened nipples into me. "And now you offer me more than I ever dreamed possible."

"Leanne, don't be such a slut," Suzi objected, then added, "Or at least, not right now!"

"Takes one to know one," Leanne said as she ground her crotch into mine.

"No, I mean it, Leanne," Suzi insisted, firmly putting her hand in between Leanne's shoulder and mine to begin wedging us apart. "You'll hurt him more than you can imagine if you get him hot enough to go through with this."

"Like any woman could hurt you," Leanne breathed in my face as she brought her lips towards mine.

"Leanne!" Suzi exclaimed in frustration, then nearly fell over backwards when I rolled Leanne and myself off the couch and onto the floor.

"Like I said, you're welcome," I said, kissing Leanne on the nose before rolling off from on top of her.

As Leanne sputtered some nonsensible words, I accepted Suzi's outstretched hand and stood up, pecking her on the cheek before offering my hand to Leanne.

"What the hell was that about?" Leanne demanded as she slapped my hand away and got up by her own means. "I willingly give myself to you, and you toy around with me?"

"Well, if you weren't such a slut," Suzi started to defend me.

"I'm not the one with plastic covering her entire apartment," Leanne shot back.

"Suz, give me and Leanne a minute, k?" I said, cutting in. "I promise we'll be good."

"Alright ... Then I'm going down to your place to make a few calls. But if I hear one moan from either of you two, I'll hose both of you down with the fire hose."

Once Suzi had left, I looked into Leanne's blazing eyes and gently slipped into her space.

"I'm sorry if I pissed you off. It's just been a while since I've been near a sexual dynamo like you that I wasn't prepared for your directness. I really am trying to stay celibate ... Well, in mind if not in body."

Her skepticism turned into a mixture of confusion and disbelief, causing her to step away from me with a short laugh before stating with a sharp edge to her voice, "That's just great. Here I am, the biggest slut in the world, thinking I owe everything I am to a single man. A man who turns out has rejected the very thing he taught me to embrace. You're a fucking hypocrite, Tim Brandton!"

"Oh, don't even try to make me feel guilty about this," I said with a touch of venom. "Maybe I over did it when I took you to the extremes I did, but do you really believe you wouldn't have gone to those same damn extremes later on your own if I hadn't? Ask yourself this question. Knowing how you always, and I mean always, go to the extremes about anything you do, can you truly tell me you wouldn't be in the same damn position you are now if I had just taken your cherry and released you onto the world?"

"You're the one who took me down that path. You thought it was the answer to all my problems. Well it looks like you were wrong. My problems didn't go away. They just ... changed."

"Look, you came to me for help. Maybe the answer I gave you back then was wrong, but that's because I didn't know the answer for myself, let alone anyone else. But now I know my answer, and I also know everyone has to find their answer their own way. The right answer for me probably isn't the right one for you. Or maybe it is. You won't know it until you find it for yourself."

"Then why the body swap? Why help me degrade myself even more by making my sluttiness complete?"

"Because I know you want something more than the love and sex you've experienced. You'll never really know if you have the right answer if you don't try alternatives. I don't think you'll find what you're looking for by being a guy, but you said yourself you can't seem to move on without trying it."

"So you don't think this will work..."

"I don't think it's the answer to all your problems, but it's better than you trying experimental drugs or having surgery done which you eventually would have to submit to otherwise. And I have to admit, I wouldn't mind trying out your body for a while, even if I never get to fuck in it."

"Now that sounds more like the Tim I know," Leanne said with a smirk. "Are you sure you wouldn't want to..."

"Positive. But I would like a different kind of sexual favor..."

"It's been a while since I've blown anyone, but I think..." she began as she approached with hands ready to seek out my little buddy in his cave.

I intercepted her hands and directed them to wrap around my waist before pressing my lips to hers and snaking my hands down to her ass for a squeeze. She responded with passion and I had to instantly cool both our jets before I could lose control and crash and burn.

"Doesn't look your feminine sexual urges are hurting any," I commented as we rested foreheads together and listened to Suzi's hurried footsteps coming up the stairs to fetch the fire hose.

"I haven't had them for three months ... Are you sure they're mine and not just something you did?"

"All I did was stroked the motor," I said, giving her ass one last squeeze before taking a step back to break our embrace.

"I was just helping to make sure the orgy was still on," I offered to Suzi who was standing in the door with her arms crossed.

"That's the favor?" Leanne chirped in surprise. "You want me to have sex with Suzi's ... men?"

"Not just men," I corrected. "These are hand picked from an entire campus of triple A prime muscle toned males, specially conditioned to have a level of self control beyond anything you've ever experienced."

"Self control?"

"They shoot on demand," Suzi said huskily. "And only on demand."

"And since they're medically tested three times a day for all known diseases, sexual or otherwise, we're talking about the ultimate safe sex without condoms or other stuff."

"No condoms..." Leanne said somewhat distantly. "How many cocks again?"

"Fifteen each," Suzi gushed out, her excitement getting the better of her.

"Each?"

"And I have twelve gallons of Tim's dad's drink. You remember the purple drink, don't you?"

"Sure I remember ... Then ... Well, hell, Suzi. You think fifteen each will be enough?"

"I think my job here is done," I said mostly to myself as I turned and headed for the door.

I was just opening the door to my apartment when both Suzi and Leanne came rushing down the stairs, giggling like a pair of school girls, and calling my name, making me wince knowing this couldn't be good.

Five and a half hours later, I was knocking on Suzi's brother's door with my pillow under one arm, my toothbrush behind my ear, and my clothes on hangers hanging from my teeth.

When Jason opened the door, he shook his head and said, "I can't believe you let her kick you out of your own place."

"They didn't kick me out. I left voluntarily," I thought to him before taking the hangers out of my mouth and walking in.

"Not that I wouldn't have done the same thing, but ... Why?"

"Because if I didn't I don't think I could have stayed out of being in the middle of it," I said as I took in Jason's humble abode. "If Joey's grandparents weren't in town right now, I would have gone there instead of having to bother you."

Pleased to see the couch was not only new but very plush, I handed Jason my hangers and dived onto the couch with my pillow under my head.

"Ahhh ... perfect," I said closing my eyes. "This is probably better anyway. I would have ended up working on Midge all night again if I was at Joey's. At least here I'll get some sleep."

With my symbolic vision, I watched Jason hang my clothes over a chair, then stood there looking at me with several spiraling streams which intersected each other, traded components, then split again, sometimes into three.

"You know, I've never noticed how similar your streams are to Suzi's before. Especially when you're worried. Must be a sibling thing."

"My what?" he said a bit uncomfortably. "I thought you didn't read people's minds without asking first..."

"I'm not really reading your mind," I said while watching the worried streams multiply. "Think of it as if I'm watching your lips move as you talk, but you're speaking Russian so I don't really know what you're saying."

"I see. You recognize the emotions behind the words and can kind of piece it together," he continued for me.

"Something like that, yeah. Say, you're not still bothered by my dream walking into your sex life, are you?"

"Shit, that was the farthest thing from my mind," he partially lied as he sat down in the chair opposite to the couch.

"Don't forget who you're talking to here," I said, opening my eyes and looking in his. "It might not be the big thing you're worried about, but you are bothered by it."

"Of course I'm fucking bothered by it!" he snapped. "You fucking sneaked into my head while I'm seducing a girl, and then you tell my little sister all the details! Of course then she comes to me all worried and shit when she's the one..."

When he didn't continue, I closed my eyes to block out the anger covering his humiliation and fear his own eyes were flooding me with and said, "You're jealous."

"Jealous?!"

"Yeah. But hey. It's perfectly normal for you to be jealous of Suzi when she has everything you think you want yourself."

"I am not jealous," he said confidently. "You better get your ... whatever it is checked because you're way off."

"Your sister is getting fucked out of her brains practically every week by the hottest guys she can find, has almost unlimited power over them, yet she manages to keep it all in perspective and under control to have a sort of normal relationship with Joey. Now tell me I'm wrong."

After feeling his jealousy surge to the forefront of his emotions, Jason sighed, then said "Fuck ... How did you do that? I never even considered..."

"When I dream-walk, I'm not really in anyone's head. I think I'm just sort of eavesdropping. If it makes you feel any better, I felt everything you felt, did everything you did ... I'm not exaggerating when I say I know what you're going through, because for at least that night, I was going through it all with you. But I've had the luxury of stepping back away from it since then, and looking at it from the side, so to speak."

"I don't think it's only ... jealousy," he said honestly. "She's getting deeper and deeper into this sex slave stuff. I don't want her to end up ... unhappy like me."

"You're not the first person on this campus to find himself wanting more out of a girl than submission and sex. You know, maybe you should talk to Joey about joining the Group. You do have some of the skills..."

"The Group?" he laughed with disbelief. "I can't do anything that can compare to what Joey or the rest of them can do. Besides, I've been their toy thing. They'd never see me as anything else. Or at least that's how I'd always feel."

"You're not telepathic, but you CAN manipulate people in ways that, if done right, telepaths won't recognize as being abnormal. Don't sell yourself short, Jason. For a self taught empath, you're pretty powerful. And the twins said the same thing. Err, well, not in words of course but..."

"The twins..." Jason murmured as calmness rippled through his symbolic streams. "You know, I had expected them to be strong, but not impossibly strong. They were ... amused when I tried to use my smiles on them, but then one of them looked into my eyes ... I sort of remember one of them fucking me ... What did they do to me?"

"They seeded you. Didn't Suz explain all that to you?"

"I didn't really listen," he said as his symbolic streams returned to their previously agitated states. "I mean, how could she really know. She's not like us."

"She knows because she's been seeded herself. So have Joey and I. But it's nothing to really worry about. You just can't knowingly and purposely hurt them or my dad without it killing you first. Oh, and I guess they can turn you into their willing mindless sex toy anytime they desire it. Next time you go home, you'll probably have this huge desire to see them."

"I don't have to go home to feel that," he admitted. "It's funny. I can't remember anything about what they did to me except that I loved it and it made me happy. But if I go back before finding someone else that makes me feel happy like that, I'm scared I'll never want anything but them again."

I sat up and looked him in the eyes to say, "Well then it's no wonder you're unhappy if you're fighting the twin's seeded controls. It's only going to get worse the longer you resist it, and I can guarantee you won't lose your desire to find someone else that makes you happy. They can't make a permanent love slave out of you because you're ... Um..."

"What? Because I'm Suzi's brother?" he snorted, breaking our eye contact by looking away.

"Well, yeah. Basically."

"Fuck! Can't I even get enslaved by two beautiful women without it involving her?"

I kept my mouth shut as he stared at the eight by ten photo of him standing next to Suzi who was dressed in her high school graduation cap and gown. For a moment I wondered if Suzi was naked under the robe in the picture like she had been during graduation, and made a mental note to ask her the next day. (The answer was no.)

"You know what makes this whole thing ironic?" he said somberly.

"What?"

"A year ago, I thought I was going to be the one showing her the ropes and protecting her from the shit that goes on here. But she never needed me for any of that. She has Joey. And now with you around, I hardly even hear from her unless she wants me to do something for her. Thank God I'll be out of here in another six months. I don't think I can take much more of my little sister's fame and glory."

With that, he got up from the seat he had been sitting in and headed towards the bedroom, but paused before he entered it to say, "There's a blanket in the coat closet and you're welcome to help yourself to what little there is in the fridge. I'm going to bed. 'Nite."

"Um, thanks. Goodnight," I said as his bedroom door closed.

I was just lying back down after having brushed my teeth and grabbing the blanket when Jason came back out in just his jockeys and asked, "I don't suppose you've ever taken someone with you on one of those dream things, have you?"

"Uh, no. And I can promise you right now that my mind is staying in my skull tonight too."

"Figures," he said before turning around, taking five steps, then stopped and asked, "Any chance you'd be able let me see what's going on over there tonight?"

"You mean without Suzi knowing it?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"Nope. Even if I would do such a thing, she'd know it was me."

"But it wouldn't be you. It would be me," he pointed out, walking back over to the couch.

"It would still be me making the links. Look, if you want, I can ask Suzi if she'd let me link you to one of her guys, but I'm not doing anything behind her back."

"If I wanted her to know about it, I'd just go over there myself!" he spat with frustration before turning around and heading back into his room.

Having felt his helplessness and concern for his sister's well being, I found myself considering his sarcastic remark a rather good idea. After couple of minutes of watching his mind's emotional chaos, I carefully felt Suzi out and let her know I needed to talk to her when she had a moment to spare. I felt her mind touching mine about twenty minutes later, and after we established a thought channel, I quickly explained what was going on and how this was the perfect time to show him what her sex with her slaves was all about.

"Jason?" I called as I knocked on his door, then opened it without waiting for his answer. "Get up and get dressed. You're going to be a sex slave tonight."

"What?" he said sitting up with a start, the color in his face draining as he comprehended my words.

"After I get done programming you, you're going over to Suzi's to serve as one of Leanne's toy boys. While she's not requiring your attention, you'll be able to see exactly what Suzi does with her men, not that you'll really care all that much about it at the time since you'll only be interested in pleasuring Leanne."

"You're joking, right?" he said with fear in his eyes.

"Relax," I said while empathically reinforcing it with direct eye contact. "It'll just be until tomorrow morning, and then you'll be your old self again, okay?"

"Do I have a choice?" he asked.

"Depends on whether you can give me one good reason not to."

"I don't want to. Isn't that good reason enough?" he said angrily as he recovered his wits.

When he tried looking away from my eyes, I simply said, "Not really," and formed a one way link between him and the guy Leanne was teasing by holding her nipples just within reach of his tongue's touch and no closer.

When Leanne suddenly plunged her cunt down swallowing his dick with hot wet pressure, I slowly dissolved the link and then waited for Jason to come back to his senses.

He swallowed hard as he pulled down the tent pole under the covers with one hand and wiped his forehead with the other.

"Ready?" I said gently.

He only managed to nod his head once at that point, but ten minutes later he was thanking me graciously as he rushed to shower and change. Before he left he insisted I sleep in his bed instead of the couch, and seeing he wouldn't be using it that night, I did just that.


When I got home the next afternoon, I was actually a bit disappointed when I didn't find naked unconscious men lying all over my apartment where they had dropped from exhaustion. But finding Leanne sandwiched between two men with a third at their feet and a fourth on the floor on the other side of the bed, all dead asleep, gave me the warm fuzzy that it had gone well.

My apartment had survived the sex-athlon for the most part, although I was pretty sure I'd have to have someone come out to clean up all the fresh cum stains on my bedroom's ceiling and walls. While I was surveying this, I accidentally kicked the leg of the body on the floor, waking him up.

"Is she still here?" Jason numbly asked me as he struggled to sit up to see.

"Yeah, she's still here," I said, hiding my surprise that he was still there four hours after his enslavement had ended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.