Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIX - 1: Changes in the Wind

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIX - 1: Changes in the Wind - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On a gloomy rainy day in late March, my mind was so clouded by my sexual frustration that I didn't even see where Jennifer's next step would lead.

"Good morning," Jennifer said when she got into my car.

"Good morning to you too," I said before accepting her wet kiss graciously.

"Somebody is sure in a good mood," I said while she telepathically gave me kisses on my cheeks and neck.

"That's because I have a big surprise for you after school."

"You do?" I said, already surprised. "Any hints?"

"Nope. You'll just have to suffer until then."

"I've created a monster," I said grinning as she teased me with her telepathic kisses getting closer to the down under.

But then I started to feel the strain again, especially when her teasing became obviously sexual by surrounding my crotch with kisses without letting one get too close.

"Please stop? I'm having trouble steering straight," I said desperately.

"Don't you like my little gifts?" she said wickedly.

"I asked nicely, now STOP!" I said as I began canceling every symbol coming out of her head.

"Oh!" she whined. "Sometimes I just wish... "

"What?" I said angrily. "That I couldn't defend myself from you? That I couldn't keep you from driving me nuts and crashing into a tree? You know, you just can't toy with people for the fun of it."

"Hrmph!" she snorted. "You're just not any fun any more."

We didn't say anything else until I pulled in, then we both just kind of looked at each other and instantly started to apologize at the same time. We ended up in each other's arms staring into each other's eyes deeply in love, and after feeling the intense mutual physical attraction grow between us again, we ended up making out in the drivers seat until the five minute bell rang.

"Now you behave yourself," she said with just a hint of humor in her voice while she stroked every nerve in my body with her telepathic hand. "Otherwise no surprise for Timmy Wimmy."

"Uh huh?" was all I could say while enjoying the wonderful sensations she was inflicting on me.

By the time I reached my first hour, I was having considerable doubts I could keep my promise much longer from the way I had been checking out the girls in the halls and thinking about how good it would feel to just suck on their tits before they blew me long and hard.

And the worst part of it was, after romancing Jennifer so publicly for so long, I discovered more girls than ever were willing to do just that given the chance and the proper motivation. I wasn't sure Jennifer had known of my frustrations before that day, but by lunch time I had been unable to keep my mind from these kind of things even while I knew she was monitoring my thoughts.

But she didn't say anything, and by that time I didn't care. I wasn't thinking rationally, my self control only barely being able to prevent myself from acting on my lust and need the rest of the school day.

"Let's go up to the room," Jennifer said when I met her at her locker after school.

"Okay," I said as I noticed how nice Nicole Hampton's jeans fit her sexy ass.

My eyes watched that ass as long as it could, then as we started to climb the stairs to the third floor, I became aware that my stare hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Sorry. I just can't help myself," I said pathetically.

She didn't say anything in reply, but I sensed she wasn't as upset about it as I would have expected. In fact, the more I felt her out with my empathic senses, the more confused I became about what her feelings on the matter actually were any more.

I was so involved in feeling her out with my empathic abilities that I didn't even notice someone was waiting at the door for us until Jennifer said, "Hi, Lee."

"Don't hi me, you little twerp," Lee snapped back. "I don't know how I let you talk me into coming here. I was supposed to go out with... "

"Come on, Lee," Jennifer said patiently. "Inside, and please stop complaining."

"Hrrr!" Lee said while she complied.

"Jennifer, what's going on? Why is Lee here?"

"She's your surprise," Jennifer said with great amusement and pleasure.

"What do you mean I'm his surprise?" Lee demanded.

"Tim, I don't want you to be so... unhappy because of me. I know you've been having a lot of trouble lately because you haven't had sex for so long, so I'm going to let you and Lee have sex while I... "

"WHAT!" Lee said enraged as I exclaimed, "Jennifer, you can't be serious."

"If you think I'm going to fuck this... this... If you think I'm going to fuck him just because you say so, you're crazy!"

"Lee, you've been thinking about doing it with him for months now, so don't try and deny it," Jennifer huffed.

Then she turned to me and said, "You've proven to me that even while you're miserable you wouldn't betray me. I've thought about this a lot, and because I love you and I trust your love for me, I think that if having sex with my sister makes you happy again, it will be okay since it's her and not someone I don't know or care about."

"I can't believe it," Lee muttered as she sat down on the couch.

Normally I would have refused, if simply for the fact I had no real feelings for Lee besides sexual attraction. But I wasn't thinking straight, my hormones having a field day with my senses of right and wrong, and after a few confusing moments, I managed to give a somewhat intelligent response.

"Are you going to watch?"

"A little, but I'm not sure how much."

"You're not going to watch anything because there isn't going to be anything to see," Lee said firmly as she stood up to leave.

"Lee, please?" Jennifer said in a surprisingly sweet and honest voice.

"I can't fuck your boyfriend for you!" Lee said with emotion, pausing in front of the closed door with her hand on the knob. "I can't do that to you... "

Jennifer walked over to her, gently took Lee's hand off the knob and turned her to face her.

"Thank you, Lee," she said giving her a hug.

"For what?" Lee said surprised and hesitantly returning the hug.

"For not wanting to hurt her by possibly stealing me away from her," I said, taking my turn at sitting down on the couch.

"Yes, and for other things too," Jennifer said. "Like showing me how to put on make up, how to curl my hair and all the other things mom forbid us to do. You've teased me a lot, but you also helped me a lot too. So that's why you're the only person in the world who could make love with my boyfriend without me hating you and him for doing it. You're just doing something for me that I can't do because I'm not old enough to. So will you?"

Lee looked down at her little sister and saw her as something other than the silly little child she had always seen. Somewhere beneath the oddly proportioned and placed features of her young and still immature face, Lee saw her sister's true beauty along with the face of young woman which was struggling to emerge.

"But why?" Lee asked after giving Jennifer a longer tighter hug. "He won't die if he doesn't have sex."

"That's a matter of opinion," I muttered.

"He's unhappy, Lee. How long could you go without having to find another boyfriend to hump? Don't look surprised. I knew exactly what you did with your boyfriends in your room after school. You forgot Junior high gets out earlier than the elementary schools, didn't you?"

"You mean... " Lee said, shocked to learn her sister had not only known for two and a half years, but must have waited somewhere every day after the bus dropped her off just to give her the full hour of fun.

A little smile crept onto Lee's face, then she said, "Well, you little devil. I bet you even watched a few times, didn't you?"

"Once in a while," Jennifer confessed. "But I never told anyone because I was afraid mom would find out."

"Are you sure you want me to?" Lee said a little nervously. "Seeing me do it with other guys is one thing, but watching me do it with Tim... It might be a bit more than you can handle."

"I'll be okay," Jennifer said stubbornly. "I'll leave if I start feeling sick, and I'll stop you if I get upset."

Lee looked over at me, finding I had lain down and had my eyes shut with a look of concentration on my face. I felt her eyes travel the length of my body, much like the way I had been looking at the girls in the halls all day, and I seriously considered opening my eyes to do the same to her.

"Well Tim? I'm game if you are," Lee finally announced.

"Just one question," I said.

"What?" the sisters replied at the same time.

"Is this just a one time thing?"

"Yeah, Jennifer. Is it?"

"I don't know... " she said a little doubtful.

"Lee, what about you? Do you like the idea of her deciding where and when we have sex?"

"Well, it isn't like I have a problem getting any when I want it, so... no, I guess I don't."

"Okay then. How do you want to start?" I said, sitting up.

"Let's see," Lee said sitting down next to me. "Do you want some foreplay, or go straight to the fucking?"

"Definitely foreplay, and lots of it. Is there anything special you like? Any really hot turn ons?"

"I doubt you'd want to try it," she said, breathing in my face.

"Try me," I said, moving my head to line up with hers for a kiss.

"You'll think it's gross," she said softly after licking her lips.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean I haven't done it before," I said, licking my own lips.

"I go randy when someone does this," she said before teasing my lips with the tip of her tongue.

"To your ass," I finished for her before sticking my tongue out to mimic what she had done.

"You mean you've... done it before?" she said, pulling back a little from surprise.

"Sure," I said, closing the remaining distance. "Several times. As long as it's clean, I'll munch on your ass." "Fucken A," she muttered before pressing her red luscious lips against mine.

Our tongue thrusts were nearly violent in depth and speed, our arms struggling to find a better hold on the other in order to satisfy our lusty needs. When we came up for air, we kept licking the other's mouths in a tease, then as our hands began removing our clothing, we wetted each other's faces with as much saliva as we could.

Lee dived for my pecs before I could remove her bra, then found her tongue feeling so good that I slid down onto my back with my tongue still gently lapping at nothing at all. I laid there rolling my head as she wet my entire chest and abs, then finally grabbed her and pulled her plump tits to my waiting mouth.

Her struggles to return to her own oral administrations faded when she felt the sexual pleasure of my magic touch, but she never gave in entirely to its subtle call of submission.

I think that was when I first began paying attention to what I now call the different flavors of women. I don't actually mean their tastes, but more of their color. Black women, oriental women, blondes, brunettes, and of course red heads all have different traits which make them attractive to me.

Take your typical American blonde. I like 'em tanned all over, no tan lines please! There should be enough fuzz down there to prove they're a woman, and while I don't usually go for tattoos or exotic body piercings, I find a little red heart placed on a blonde's upper thigh, breast or ass just irresistible.

Now Brunettes are different for me. I still like them tan, but GOD those tan lines drive me nuts. And the thicker their bush the better. Sometimes I even get turned on by a little under arm hair too. I don't know why the color of hair makes such a difference like this, but it does. I mean there isn't much difference in their pigmentation and body features, even if they say blondes are more fun.

Black women of course don't need a tan, and I love it when they trim their crotches so you can see their hot pink insides whenever they just barely spread the legs. In fact they are probably the only ones I don't mind them shaving it all off just for that reason, and of course they always will be my favorite ass. And something about watching their dark chocolate nipples get hard from arousal just makes my mouth water.

Oriental women turn me on for their sweet, youthful and innocent looks, and I am always pleasantly surprised when they turn out thinking dirtier thoughts while I am making sweet love to them. While I do find a larger number of submissives among this group than any other, the three most dominant women who I have played submissive to were all oriental, and very soft spoken as well.

Red heads are probably the only women who I like without any kind of tan or even makeup. Okay, so a little lip gloss can make their lips look... wet, but I prefer my strawberry without any additives thank you. Their milky white skin, their pinky pink nipples, their fiery bush, and if they have freckles or imperfections of their skin... Oh man, do I love that. Why? I don't really know, but they make the girl or woman so much more real, so much more like a woman should be that I am physically aroused by that.

Just like Jennifer, Lee was a red head. But unlike Jennifer, she had the breasts of a supermodel and the sex drive equal or even greater to my own. She was everything their mother would have loathed for her to become, and that's what Lee had wanted. It first had only been her way of rebelling against their mother's over domineering attitude, but ended up getting hooked on being the dominant one when it came to men.

Lee wasn't heartless or cruel, just enjoyed being the one who made the decisions. But what really turned her on was seeing how far she could push a guy to go before he'd say no. She actually didn't find the sensation of a tongue grazing her ass incredibly arousing. She had never found a guy who would even consider doing it the first time she had asked, but every one of her boyfriends ended up giving it to her, then as reward she dumped them to find someone else to break in.

But when I told her I would munch on her ass, she totally saw me in a different light. Even while she continually resisted my attempts to getting on top while sucking on her pearl white breasts, she was contemplating that I might be impossible to dominate, and couldn't get over the fact that she found that so incredibly arousing.

She was thinking along the lines of having found her equal, someone who was as good at sex as she. Every guy she had fucked had ran out of gas before she had, and since her only true hold she had over her boyfriends was the sex, she always ended up disappointed when she couldn't get them do anything further once they came the third or fourth time.

Out of frustration and pure lust, I decided right there and then that I would not only out last her, but take her virgin ass, all without the use of any of my special tricks.

I shut down my magic touch, then took the aggressive approach by forcing her to let me on top of her. She struggled ever more so to reverse our position, then suddenly she submitted. I was too far gone to even wonder at this, and after slipping my pants and jockeys off, I quickly exposed her cunt and proceeded to mount her.

Stupid, that's what it was, but without any condom or any other means of protection, I fucked her long, I fucked her hard, all while using every trick I could think of to bring her to orgasm several times, but not once using my telepathy or empathy as I did.

Lee had just finished her third orgasm when my energy ran out, my cock still hard and willing yet had not cum. I laid there for several minutes on top of her, breathing very hard, dripping with sweat, and with my hard meat pulsing inside her. Suddenly her own aggressive attitude came back, for she pushed me onto the floor and got on top of me, her pussy spasming as she lowered it over my rod.

She rode me slowly at first, welcoming my hands when I sent them to her breasts, then moaned when I gave them each a little pinch. She sped up before I could do that again, and as her breasts bounced up and down with her humps, I became transfixed.

For a moment, the only thing I saw or felt was the sight of those gorgeous white and pink mammaries bouncing up and down in front of me. It was as if I had never seen their beauty before, and for a moment I was in awe of them.

That awe began turning into lust, a fuck lust of which I hadn't felt quite like that before without the aid of the drink or something else. Lee's body turned me on like no other before, as if all other women were just not as sexually pure as this redhead's was. Her breasts, her mouth, her face, her cunt, her legs, her very skin was like white sexual chocolate, and I wasn't ever going to get enough of it.

Lee's own exhaustion became apparent after she had failed to cum again despite her best efforts, and once she depleted her last reserves of energy in a frantic high speed humping, she very willingly allowed me to get back on top.

While I mechanically humped her cunt at a steady conservative speed, I found it to be less enjoyable for some reason, and pretty soon discovered she agreed. Her inside walls were even losing some of their puffiness, and it wasn't until she instinctively raised both of her knees in attempts to get me deeper within her that I suddenly realized what was in need.

"Uhh... Don't stop... I need to cum again," she protested when I pulled out.

"You will," I said, wiping the juices off my dick onto her exposed rose. "You'll soon cum like you've never cum before."

"No... I don't... UHH!" she gasped when my index finger slipped into her already loosening ass.

Her eyes were shut as she gasped and wormed from my finger sliding in and out of her rose, but then she looked up in fright when I inserted another finger.

Her fears and disapproving thoughts got washed away as she felt the pleasure of her ass getting fucked, and a couple a seconds later her head was rocking back and forth while she gasped and moaned.

When the moment had come to replace my fingers for the real thing, she seemed to know exactly what I was going to do, and even spread apart her ass cheeks for me, triggering a flash back of when Joey had done the same for me.

It was like a brick wall had suddenly exploded above me, hailing its bricks down on top of me as the images and sensations of the dirty sex Joey had introduced us to ran through my mind. This was immediately followed by the memory of his betrayal, the knowledge that Joey had formed his desire to enslave me even before we had met Steven.

I couldn't stop myself from recalling everything Joey had done that had hurt me. His taking of Suzi's virginity, something which I had convinced myself I could accept and had pushed the anger I had felt down inside of me. The way he had fucked my own mother on numerous occasions, all the time trying to hide it from me. And while he very rarely said anything about it, he was constantly checking to make sure I had never done the same to his mother, and several times had condemned me to hell because I had technically fucked her during the process of her wipe.

Memories flooded into my mind, then receded back into their proper places while my thoughts returned to the first instance of Joey inflicting his dirty sex on me. I felt an incredible pressure building within me as I focused on the way Joey had controlled me with is own magic touch, the way he tricked me, the way he used me for my abilities, the pain, the anguish, the RAGE!

That rage was the same I had felt when I lost control and fucked up that soda machine, and the same which had momentarily been released while strapped in Patrick's electric shocking chair. The immense pressure I felt behind it... the sheer power of this rage was so incredible, I instantly used my abilities on myself to cap it off and prevent it's escape.

When I took notice of my surroundings again, I found myself still kneeling behind Lee, and was surprised by my hands seemingly holding her legs back and apart by the knees. But then I felt my shakiness and realized I had grasped them for support rather than to aid in exposing her rose for penetration.

Lee had just come to her senses herself and said, "Hey! Why did... Are you okay?"

I managed to miss falling on top of her when I let her legs go, then slowly sat up with my back against the couch, wiping some of the sweat and anxiety from my face.

I was just about to answer her when Lee reversed her motions to sit up, then lifted her legs back up in the air to expose her rose, my eyes instantly drawn to it visibly loosening on its own.

The instant she moaned my name and stretched her legs as far back and apart as she could, I was overcome by a wave of lust and scrambled to fulfill my restored ass fucking need.

I penetrated her cherry ass in a single stroke, ignoring her high pitched cry as I filled her tightest hole with my fuck meat. The moment I was in up to the hilt, Lee came in a violent shutter, then let out a gaspy cry as I pulled back.

Her ass was not the tightest, nor were her moans the most pleasurable to hear. But my mind and body were consumed by the sensations they produced on me, and I was completely out of control by the time I had pushed my cock deep within her again.

The moans we both were emitting as I built up in speed quickly decreased to simple gasps from our need to breathe. I was holding myself above her on my arms and tip toes while I pumped my cock in and out of her shit hole, my own ass rising and falling like an oil rig, my sweat and spit raining down on her already drenched form. She was as out of control as I was, fucking her cunt with one hand while spreading as much of our juices over her body with the other as fast as she could.

When my endurance ran out, my arms shakily lowered myself on top of her glistening white body, then found her taking my chin in her mouth to taste while she struggled to hump her ass underneath me.

She regained enough of her senses to roll us over and then desperately remount her ass on my cock after it had slipped out. The expression she wore, the look in her eyes, these things would later pop up into my mind instilling the deepest desire for her ass. Her face was that of no human, but an animal who had only one need. The need to cum. Her eyes had no intelligence behind them, the frosted gaze showed only the most primitive instinct was in control there.

If there had been a mirror which I could have seen my own image in at that moment, I would have found the exact same thing on my face and in my eyes.

When Lee's short burst of energetic hopping up and down on my never harder cock ended, this... instinct told us both what next to do.

Lee crawled over to the couch, then remained on her knees while resting her chest and head on the seat. He legs were legs spread as far as they could to give me easy access to her twitching asshole, then only let out a grunt of satisfaction as I scratched her primitive itch buried deep within her ass.

For some unknown reason, just as I felt my first and most likely only orgasm that day pass its point of no return, I pulled out, rolled backwards onto my back, then jerked the biggest load I had ever made without the aid of the drink out onto my chest, my spunk sometimes even hitting my face.

My numb brain didn't even register the tongue licking up my puddles and streams of cum. All I knew was that I was free of the stress which I had been storing up for months, and didn't resist falling asleep.

When I awoke, the first thing I saw was the face of my love, Jennifer, smiling at me beside me. I felt so calm, so at peace, and everything looked brighter and more colorful than it had before. I felt like I had been reborn, or I had died and gone to heaven, especially since my angel was lying there beside me.

I felt her mind probing my thoughts, and she then invited me to do the same to her. She revealed that she had 'helped' Lee and I along during our sex, knowing that I would have realized it later and didn't want me to be upset.

And I wasn't upset in the least. I was so at peace with myself, so happy and content, I didn't care what had been involved in achieving this kind of total bliss. If I had died right then and there, I would have died a very happy man with absolutely no regrets at all.

"Where's Lee?" I asked once Jennifer had finished showing me what she had done.

"She's right beside you, silly," Jennifer said endearingly.

I glanced away from Jennifer long enough to confirm Lee was sleeping peaceably beside me, then took in the fact we were laying on the bed instead of the floor.

I stretched a little, then realized all three of us were naked when Jennifer started kissing my chest and her breasts brushed across my bare skin. Caressing the back of her head and part of her back, I laid there in total peace as Jennifer explored my chest with her young inexperienced mouth and tongue.

I drifted off to sleep, then awoke to Lee's movement and found her staring at Jennifer's nude form asleep on top of me. I too felt captivated by the sight, the embodiment of sexual innocence laying slightly curled up on top of me in peaceful slumber.

Lee's gentle movement ended in her giving my forehead a kiss, then she carefully got off the bed and quietly got dressed in the dimming daylight from outside.

Before Lee left, she came back to the bed and exchanged a real kiss, a sort of mutual expression that let each other know we both felt the same kind of inner peace and hoped we could achieve that bliss together again.

When Jennifer finally awakened, it was well past seven in the evening and the rain had begun again. We laid there and watched the rain falling and listening to its tranquilizing call, just two lovers in bed letting the world spin without a care in that dizzy world.

I took her home around nine, then spent half the night lying in bed at home, still in a daze of love and contentedness.

The next day at school, everyone noticed the glow about me, and even though Joey and Suzi were having some difficulties in their relationship at the time, they asked me if we could go out on a double date.

Even Joey's and Suzi's bickering at each other during the ride to and from the movie didn't affect Jennifer's and my good moods. Only when Suzi refused Joey's attempt for a good night kiss did I feel any concern at all, but when Joey just blew it off and put on a smile as he came back to the limo, I let it go figuring they just needed some time apart after too much togetherness.

I was like putty in Jennifer's hands that week. Anything she said was fine with me, even when she suggested we skip class on Thursday so she could take a crack at helping Kormen.

Jennifer proved she truly had a gift that day. After seven hours of work with only three soda breaks to restore her brain's sugar, a new man of compassion, gentleness, and free will stood before us and pledged his everlasting gratitude to the suddenly too meek for words girl I loved so much.

My mom kind of ruined the moment when we presented him to her and she immediately wanted to have sex with him. While Kormen obliged her, we realized Jennifer had made him so compassionate and gentle that he couldn't get rough enough to please my mom's sexual needs. But instead of asking Jennifer to alter him or altering him herself, my mom announced that Jennifer was Kormen's new Mistress.

What took me completely by surprise was Jennifer's acceptance of my mom's gift. I didn't object, however, for I still believed in Jennifer's own compassion, and was later happy to find she was planning to let him go to live his own life.

Friday morning after Jennifer and I parted company and I was heading to my first class, I just suddenly noticed how many of the lockers along that stretch of hall had been Timmyized.

That's what the girls were calling the copycat artists who had attempted to romance a girl by decorating their locker without signing their names. It had been a couple of months since I had taken any notice of it, but that day it seemed like one out of ten lockers had been Timmyized. I mentioned it to Jennifer at lunch that day, and she agreed it was strange, so we took a little time out during our fifth and sixth hour classes to scan the minds of our classmates, finding nothing but an increase of interest in romance and that kind of stuff.

I discussed these things with Suzi and Joey while in class with each of them, and basically we concluded that I was in fact the cause of it all. Not that I had done anything purposely to anyone, just my mood for the past week had stirred those feelings within everyone around me, and made me wonder if that was why Joey and Suzi weren't getting along.

Joey and Suzi were burnt out. Or at least they were in the romance department. While they still had strong feelings for each other, they had done everything they could think of doing together, and simply were tired of each other after going out for so long. That made Jennifer and I think, and we both agreed we should try and spend some time apart that weekend.

Shit, like that really worked. Oh sure, we didn't see each other all day Saturday, but half that time we were either on the phone or using our own telepathic private line. But around midnight that night, I found Joey at my front door trying desperately not to cry, and managed to blurt out Suzi and he had broken up before crumbling before my very eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.