Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XVI - 2: Fruits of This Land Be Ours

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XVI - 2: Fruits of This Land Be Ours - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning I opened my eyes to find Vera on top of Nathan, both still sound asleep. I studied their faces again, trying to find common traits to their features, but quickly found my attention being diverted to Nathan's face by itself as it slept.

Something kept tugging the back of my mind, a nagging feeling of familiarity yet I couldn't put my finger on it. I spent the longest time trying to recall ever having met him before somehow, then tensed up when the thought occurred that it wasn't the face, but the expression that was so familiar.

The only other sleeping male face I had studied so closely was Tim's, and the mixture of rage and remorse was so strong I almost cried out. But I managed to calm myself enough to get out of bed without waking the two siblings, then took a long walk around the compound to settle my nerves and prepare for my final so called treatment.

To ensure that the twins wouldn't detect any residual anger from my morning or anything else I didn't want them to dig out, I did a tricky memory encoding that hid these types of things from both my awareness and subconscious. These memories would stay inaccessible by anyone including myself until I heard Nathan call me amigo which was what I had used as the encryption key.

It worked like a charm.

It was around four o'clock in the afternoon when Nathan met me at the front gates with his gear and a grin on his face. I mirrored his grin and without a word we walked out of Gladius's keep and made our way down the road leading to the nearest town.

Nathan knew the local scene pretty well. He knew exactly where to camp that night, a spot next to a popular road that he promised would have number of vehicles in the morning.

Sure enough, an old ford pickup drove by just as we were breaking down our camp, and after the middle aged man helped us finish packing our gear, we made the rest of our trip in his cab.

"You like this town?" Nathan asked me as we walked through the small village's main road which the man had dropped us off at.

"Yeah," I said, spotting at least three girls who looked decent enough to enjoy. "I think this town will do. So what do we do first? Line them all up?"

"Line them up?" Nathan chuckled as a few children noticed us and ran up. "No, no, amigo. We don't need a line up. You will see."

Within ten minutes, we were the center of attention, surrounded by people of all ages welcoming us to their humble town. I was managing to catch maybe a fifth of the words they were saying to us, and if it wasn't for Nathan translating I wouldn't have understood what was going on.

"He say we may stay in his home for the night. Tomorrow the town is celebrating and they wish us to join them and tell stories of America," Nathan hurriedly explained to me as we were led down a side street.

"Shit. Do they always invite strangers who wander in into their home like this?" I asked before noticing one of those girls who I had looked at was checking me out as well.

"You are American. For several years American missionaries come to help build their church, so they think all Americans are good kind people who bring friendship and new things. And we are an honest people here, amigo. Honest, but not stupid. If we are not careful to cover our tracks, we will have to line them up as you said. But we will have more fun if we do not have to, do you not think this way?"

"Yeah," I said, giving the girl a smile which she mirrored. "Okay, Nathan. It looks like you know what you're doing."

"I show you I know lots of things," he said with a grin. "Today we spend getting to know the people, then tonight after supper we go for a walk around town and make our plans. Then we take our first picks to our rooms for the night, and in the morning let them go without any memory of being with us. It is important we do not spend too much time with any one girl, amigo. People notice these things in small towns like this."

"Fine by me. Fuckem once then move on to the next. Sounds like my kind of town."

Nathan's plans were good up to a point, but after we had eaten and spent some time with the villagers, I had already made my pick and was yearning to break her to my will as soon as possible. When the time came to take our chosen fucks to our given rooms, Nathan just turned his into a fuck and suck doll a lot like his sister and was surprised when my girl reacted rather negatively to her friend sucking down his cock without a single word.

Nathan was so naïve when it came to slave girls. He didn't have any imagination, and his lack of experience didn't help matters any. I could tell just the way he looked at me that I was going to have to work him up to my kind of free form enslavement and sex. He wasn't ready to experience what I wanted to do, but it wouldn't be too difficult to get him there if I planned it out right.

So after a moment to consider how to proceed, I turned up the lust in my girl's mind to the point she was begging me in Spanish to fuck her, then used that to get her to do what I wanted. The noises she made and the energy she put into our fucking seemed so much more... real to me than Nathan's programmed fuck toy. I was so certain that Nathan would want to try my girl out because of the way she had fucked me.

And after we had rested a bit, he did ask me if I wanted to trade. But the instant we did, he undid my commands and turned her into a fuck and suck toy just like he had with the first one.

I nearly bit my tongue when I opened my mouth to complain then quickly shut it before I had said anything. I looked at his first pick who was patiently waiting for me to fuck her or be told to fuck or suck me, and just mounted her and fucked her for a few minutes before deciding I was right in the first place and altered her to fit my tastes a bit more.

Despite the fact I was yearning to slowly break them both to my will in a rape like fashion, I enjoyed the time Nathan and I spent playing with our two fuck toys. Nathan absolutely loved it when I turned them into two cunt licking animals, but was plainly disturbed when I started fingering the ass hole of the one on top.

True to his word, Nathan didn't try to persuade me from fucking her ass, and once I was in and pounding away, I was pleased to see Nathan wide eyed with interest, he apparently never having seen anal sex before.

I must have spent twenty minutes fucking her ass while badgering Nathan to try it himself, and when he finally submitted and had his cock deep in the other one's ass, I blew my load from seeing the lusty expression he had on his face.

The orgasm Nathan had from his first anal sex wiped him out, but I couldn't help the temptation to have the girls clean our cocks off with their mouths which made Nathan jerk with surprise two minutes after they had started their task.

I could see it had aroused him immensely, yet I was glad to find him too tired to do anything else that night, and we both went to sleep with smiles on our faces and a sucking mouth at our dicks.

We fucked them again the next morning then sent them on their way without a conscious memory of anything that had happened. Not even an hour later we had our next two picks feeding us our breakfast, and while they were chewing our next bite for us, I suggested to Nathan we find a quiet spot outside town and have a little fun with our two new slaves. Nathan naturally agreed, and while we were finishing our meal, Nathan was obviously thinking about what he would like to try.

Whatever his ideas had been, they were completely forgotten when I turned our two eighteen year old cousins into a pair of lesbian animals who liked to make a lot of noise. Poor Nathan. He hadn't even been able to get his pants all the way before the one who had been slurping on the other's cunt pulled her face away for a moment. The sight of the elastic and clingy pussy juice stretched from the side of the girl's mouth to the other's still gyrating cunt made him spurt his load all over himself while I just stood there enjoying corrupting his mind with such things.

From that point on, Nathan was very open to trying out something I suggested we try. He was so innocent about anything out of the realm of blow jobs or regular vaginal sex, and I looked forward to watching him explore the sexual perversions I was going to share with him over the next two weeks.

Once I had grown tired of the girl-girl sex, Nathan objected when I altered the girls' perspective again, but he saw them spreading their legs invitingly and the position I was taking between my pick's legs, he dived in between the other's legs and was making the slurpy sounds before I could do it myself.

I'm not that big on eating cunt. Well, I take that back. I can get really into eating out a woman when the mood hits me, but for the most part I'd rather fuck than slurp. But Nathan... Well, I guess all those years of sampling it from his finger would have something to do with his love for licking pussy. I mean, after I had had my fill of it, I just kind of fiddled around with her twat while waiting for Nathan to come up for air or something.

I ended up fucking her without Nathan accompanying me. Shit, his face was still buried in her snatch after I had cum and collapsed, but after I recovered a bit I determined that he had been resting off and on the whole time.

I was sleepily sucking on her petite breasts when Nathan finally crawled up on top of his girl and fucked her in lazy strokes, coming within a few minutes with a loud groan and sigh.

We gave each other this grin before falling asleep on top of them, knowing we were going to have a hell of a good time these next two weeks.

After our nap, Nathan suggested we switch girls, and to my disappointment he immediately enslaved her and fucked her like his sister.

My own horniness had been satisfied earlier, so I didn't stay and watch or join him in a fuck. Instead I took mine over behind a large group of rocks out of sight and had her help me to learn Spanish.

You're probably wonder why I didn't just copy what I needed from her mind instead of going through the process of learning Spanish the old fashioned way. I simply couldn't do that without undoing what Tim and I had done to encrypt my thoughts from others. I guess I better explain this a little more.

When Tim and I worked out how to do it, it wasn't really encrypting my thoughts, just making it appear that way. The idea was to create multiple trains or strands of thoughts that were completely random and interwoven into my real thoughts. At first it was incredibly difficult for me to do it for any length of time, but the more I did it the easier it got for me, and eventually I could do it all the time without any strain at all.

It was about the time that I wanted to enslave Tim that I started seeing ways to truly encrypt my thoughts using these interwoven chains of gibberish. While Tim was at class and I was in our dorm room, I started experimenting on myself, sort of reprogramming my own mind to associate different impulses and sets of... Well, basically I was relearning how to think the same way Tim had learned how to drive.

I don't want to go into any further details of how it works for security reasons, but I can tell you what this encryption does for me. First and most important it confuses the hell out of any telepath trying to read my mind. This might not seem that important, but believe me, if I'm not linked to someone and a telepath tries something on me, not having to shield my thoughts from them lets me focus the little telepathic ability I do have in canceling their commands as they issue them, and that I can only do if I have an idea of what they are going to command before they do it.

Anyway, Tim undid the encryption thing I had done when he found out I had been plotting to alter him to my liking, and it wasn't until Sarah found his rat and squashed that sucker into oblivion that I recalled anything about it and reprogrammed myself again to use encrypting thoughts.

Shit, I know I'm going off subject, but when Sarah found out she couldn't make sense of my thoughts a few days later, she almost tried to enslave me thinking that I had already been enslaved or something of the sort. But I explained it to her and after sort of showing her how I did it, she let it go for a while.

But then after Tim brought Andy to my house and used his empathic abilities to convince Sarah I had been fucking around in ways he didn't like, Sarah tried to force me to undo my encryption... I didn't like that. I never would have believed I was ever capable of... of hitting my sister in anger, but I did and...

I'm sure I must have heard my sister cry in sorrow back before she left for college, but I have no conscious memory of it. Well, I have the sound burned into my memory now after slapping her hard across the left cheek that day, and that memory was probably the greatest source for my anger at Tim.

You see, it was his fault I had hit her. Sure Sarah was a bit disturbed by my rapes and stuff, but hell, her husband did similar things all the time, and I think she would have eventually understand my reasons for making and hiding the link with Gina from her. So I blamed Tim for destroying my relationship with my sister and my parents, for if he hadn't come over with his morals all bent up over my private life activities, Sarah would have never doubted my love for her and mom and dad and would have never attempted to force me to undo the only defense I had left. Man I hated him. I HATED HIM!

A couple of hours passed before I heard Nathan calling me to join them, and I was quite happy to hear his suggestion to fuck them in the ass before we returned to the village for the celebration. He let me start so he could watch what I did at first, then after he had her lay on her back with her legs up in the air he surprised me by sniffing her ass like the others had made him do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.