Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIII - 2: Pocket Knives and Pornos

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIII - 2: Pocket Knives and Pornos - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning, Holly awoke startled by Tammy's mouth attaching itself to her right breast.

"Tammy, I don't think Holly's in the mood," I said slipping my shoes on and grabbing my keys.

"Where are you going?" Holly asked.

"Someone broke into the trailer a few minutes ago, and I need to figure out what to do with him. I had him lock himself up in the trailer, but it's getting pretty warm in there now that the sun's up."

"Did he hurt the girls?" Holly said, holding Tammy away from her with both hands.

"Nope. He thought we were carrying something he could just walk off with. Get dressed and come down if you want to see him."

"I'll do better than that. I'll make him wish he never was... "

"Holly. He's only ten."

"Oh."

I examined the lock before opening the door, finding he had done a pretty good job at wrecking it. The moment I opened it, the kid flew out, but it just so happened I was right there waiting to catch him.

"Let me go!" he screamed.

"Brian, chill man. I'm not turnin' you into the cops," I said, barely keeping my hold on him.

"How... How did you know my name?" he said turning pale and stopping his struggles.

"Er, lucky guess? It doesn't matter... Hey, you okay?" I said, noticing his color hadn't returned.

"I... I... " he said before rolling his eyes up and passing out.

"Shit," I said, straining to hold him up with one arm before getting a better hold with the other and carefully laying him down inside the open trailer.

Holly startled me when she said, "You got him!" then walk up carefully when she saw my frowning face.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "And why did you knock him out?"

"I didn't. He fainted. He hasn't eaten anything but candy bars in a week. Shit. I think we better take him to the hospital. He's not in that great of shape."

"Who is he?" she said, casting a disapproving gaze over his dirty cloths and face.

"He's a runaway I think. Damn it's hard to scan him like this. Oh wait. That's better. I think he just needs a decent meal. Yeah. He's starting to come around."

His eyes fluttered open, and after a moment of confusion, he started to panic.

"I'm sorry for breaking your lock! Please let me go? I won't do it again, I promise!"

"Don't worry about the lock right now. Look, my name is Tim, and this is Holly. We're about to go get something to eat. How about you come with us, and after you stuff yourself with pancakes, we can talk about the lock. Okay?"

"You're... You're going to buy me breakfast?" he said, having flashbacks of the last person who had offered him a free meal.

"Brian, look at me," I said, capturing his eyes with mine and opening a empathic connection. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I promise I won't hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to do, okay?"

"Uh-hu, okay," he said, literally embracing the friendly feelings I was sharing with him.

"So you'll come with us and have breakfast without trying to get away afterwards?"

"Uhm... Okay... " Brian said hesitantly, not sure if he meant it.

"Brian, I have to know that I can trust you. Oh, wait," I said, digging into my pocket. "Look, I'm going to let you hold on to something of mine. I'll trust you first to not run off with it, and its very, very important to me."

"What is it?" Brian said excitedly.

I held out my coin between my fingers to show him, then dropped into his hand.

"Wow... " he said, examining it. "It's cool. Where'd ya get it?"

"My dad gave it to me, and his dad gave it to him," I replied. "Now what's wrong?"

"My dad gave me something once too," he said with a far off voice. Then he looked up at me and said, "I won't run away with it, I promise."

"Good. Lets eat," Holly said.

I had to flip the switch on Tammy so she could get her clothes on and come eat with us, but because I was having to animate her and myself at the same time, I kept missing the questions Brian would ask me. Luckily Holly covered for me, and as soon as Tammy finished eating, I marched her right back to the room and woke her up to give her orders to shower and prepare to leave.

Brian pigged out in a big way. He ate so much he started getting sick, so I picked him up an carried him to the room, quickly deciding he was going to get a bath.

I had forgotten about Tammy, and Brian got an eyeful before I slipped the commands in to ignore her nudity. Brian just sort of forgot what he was looking at and didn't say a word.

I was fighting his upset stomach by relaxing him and making him feel cozy and lithless, and so he didn't struggle at all when I laid him in the bed and told him to stay there.

While Holly started to take her shower, I guess I made Brian a little too comfortable. His eyelids kept getting lower and lower as he constantly fiddled with my coin, and finally his eyes closed as his hand sank to the bed still clutching it.

Tammy's hand wandered to my crotch, and figuring after what happened last night, Holly couldn't complain if Tammy and I did a little groping and stuff.

I admit I was getting used to the idea of Tammy wishing to pleasure me night and day like that. When she uncovered my cock and signaled for me to relax, I laid down and allowed her to worship my cock with her tongue and lips.

Then when Holly shut the water off, I didn't have to say a word. Tammy simply gave my cock a final lick then gently pulled my shorts back up and laid back down beside me. But before Holly came out, I gave Tammy a surprise kiss, the surprise being it was gentle and loving, not hot and passionate.

I gave Holly the same kiss when she came out wearing a towel, and told her Brian wouldn't wake up until I was finished with my shower so she didn't need to worry about covering up or being quiet because of him. Holly responded by giving me a hotter kiss, but since I was all dirty and she was all clean, we didn't proceed any further than that.

I was soaping up my face when I heard someone enter the bathroom with me, then smiled when a female body pressed up against me in the shower. I was so sure it was Holly, I nearly fell when Tammy's voice said, "Would my Master like me to bathe him?"

"Shit, Tammy. Holly will kill both of us if she... Why are you smiling?"

"Holly sent me in here, Master."

"Wha?" I said reaching out into Holly's mind.

Holly's thoughts were wandering over the events of the last two days, and I found that Holly had indeed sent Tammy into the shower with me, but she had done it because Tammy kept coming on to her, and was afraid she would come on to the boy if she didn't do something. She didn't like the idea, but she was getting pretty tired of always watching, always worrying that Tammy would seduce me away from her.

I sighed, then had Tammy dry off and marched her over to the bed next to Brian to sleep. Holly felt better, and I guess I did too. I had passed a test of faith that Holly hadn't intended for me to take.

I was just finishing up when Holly's nude body press up against the back of mine, and before her arms could wrap around, I turned to face her and held her as she held me for a minute or two.

"I do love you," Holly said.

"I know. I never doubted that. And I love you too," I said, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Of course that kiss lead to another, and another, and a couple more too. We let ourselves slowly sink down into the tub, and as we struggled to get comfortable without parting our lips, I slipped my hard cock up her nice tight slit.

I made nice and steady strokes, taking my time as we made love. This is the thing I will always remember about Holly. We would have a really wild session of sex, but then the next time would make love as gently as we could.

Because Holly kept choking on the water streaming down into her face, I managed to shut the damn thing off with my foot without dismounting, and as we built our steam back up, I felt something new form between us.

While Holly had trusted me before, she hadn't really believed I could keep my word. But as we closed in on our separate orgasms, her mind was analyzing and reconsidering that concern which had been troubling her the entire trip. She had been afraid I would lose my interest in her like Justin had, but then she realized I wasn't anything like him. She concluded that no matter what I did with anyone else, that wouldn't reduce the feelings I had for her. And she was right about that too. I still care for her just as much as I ever had, even while I blew my morning load into her spasming velvet glove.

After soaping and rinsing ourselves off again, Holly and I gave each other another kiss before getting out and drying each other off. I got dressed in clean clothes while Holly struggled to find something of Tammy's to fit her.

I woke Brian up once Holly was dressed and convinced him to take a bath. I listened to him playing in the tub, and seeing we would be a little while longer, I asked Holly if she wanted to run out to get her some clothes that fit her.

I gave her one of the ten one hundred dollar bills I had with me plus a peck on the cheek and asked her not to take too long.

When Brian finally came out, his hair was still dry and grimy, his face still streaked with dirt although a little cleaner than before. But anything else that had been cleaned in his bath was now covered by the same filthy clothes he had taken off. After kicking myself for not asking Holly to get him some new clothes while she was at it, I sent him straight back into the bathroom, ignoring his protests as I stripped him and started to give him a bath myself.

That quickly turned into a shower when I saw how dirty the water was getting from just wetting his hair. He didn't say a word as I stripped myself, and only gave my crotch a couple of curious glances before I started the shower.

I had already used up the complimentary shampoo in my own shower, but the maid was in the room next door and didn't even think twice about handing Tammy the two extra bottles of shampoo she suddenly needed to get rid of. It nearly took both bottles too before the lather finally seemed to stay clean.

All through the shower, Brian's mouth never stopped yapping. Of course I was helping him there, giving him the motivation to tell me his life story.

Brian's mother remarried a few years after his dad died, and suddenly Brian found himself with two older brothers who didn't think twice about stepping all over him. That in itself was pretty rough for a boy trying to adjust to a new life, but his step dad made it much worse by always attempting to make Brian do the things he thought all boys should do, which in his case was play sports all the time.

But Brian wasn't very good at sports, even though he wasn't a weakling or anything. He simply had horrible hand to eye coordination, and it seemed to only get worse the harder he tried. He did like watching some sports, and every once in a while would have fun playing something with the other kids in the neighborhood. But his stepfather insisted on him being on all these teams, and Brian was never happy with that.

He lived under the constant stress of being a failure for a year and a half before he ran away. He had been on his own for about five months now, and had learned the hard way not to trust anyone after almost getting himself raped by a friendly man offering a free meal.

Brian talked an awful lot about his real dad, and I found that even though he barely remembered him, Brian had made his dead father his idol.

But when I announced he was as clean as he was going to get, Brian grew quiet and could I feel him holding something back. All it took to get it out of him was a hug and a quick empathic gaze.

"I lost his pocket knife," Brian said with a quiver in his voice. "Mom gave it to me and had me promise not to loose it. I took it with me when I ran away, and used it a lot until I dropped it in the creek a couple of months ago."

"I'm sorry," was all I could say as I examined the image of his father's pocket knife in his mind.

The knife was just one of those cheap replicas of a Swiss army knife, the kind that never worked real well, but look really neat. But my attention was diverted away from the knife when I found him planning to slip away the next chance he got, knowing I was planning to take him back to his parents like so many other people had started to do.

The thing that was constantly going through Brian's mind at the time was how my coin had made him feel better, and he was struggling with the idea of taking it with him and breaking his word. At first his struggle held my attention, but then the fact he had felt something from the coin hit me, and he nearly lost his balance when I suddenly stopped drying his hair with the towel.

But after having him go get the coin and hold it for me, I realized he had related my attempts at relieving his stomach ache with the coin. I sighed with relief with the knowledge that Brian was not a telepath.

We were both startled when Holly unlocked the door and caught us both standing in the middle of the room bare naked. Brian was only frozen for a moment, then before either Holly or I could react, he slammed the bathroom door behind him.

Holly's Cheshire cat grin didn't disappear until after I had mentioned he needed some new clean clothes and she had pulled them out of a bag like a magician.

"Shit. I'm glad someone was using their brain," I said, before noticing Holly's strange glance at Tammy.

I gave her a questioning look, and Holly sighed and said, "I keep having flashes of her... you know, fucking me. It's starting to annoy me."

I immediately saw the truth behind her words, but then realized that Holly didn't know it herself.

After I gave the new clothes to Brian and slipped my own clothes back on, I stepped behind Holly as she put her borrowed clothes back into Tammy's suitcase.

"You know what?" I said, wrapping my arm around her and kissing her neck.

"What?" she said, undecided whether to melt in my arms or to stiffen in them.

"I've come to the conclusion that a person's sexual desires are driven by the body they're controlling. When you were controlling my body, you were a guy. It was natural for you to want to fuck something with your dick. Tammy just happened to be the most available. So stop thinking about how you just had lesbian sex with your best friend. You're not gay, and you know it."

"But... I can't stop thinking about it. Shit, Tim. I even noticed this woman while I was looking for my bra size. I have never noticed another girl before."

"Holly, right now you're just a little confused. I guess maybe I pushed you into it when I shouldn't have. Tell me this. Deep down, what was it you wanted about the woman? Did you want to suck her tits?"

"No! I... I guess I wanted to fuck her with my dick. But I don't have a dick anymore."

"Right. But do you see what I mean? You don't want to have lesbian sex, you want to have heterosexual sex with her. Same thing with Tammy."

Holly sighed and finally leaned into my hug and said, "I guess you could be right. I think we better not try it again for a while, though. But I do want to do it again before I go off to college. If I go, that is."

I held her for a while, talking about her plans for college and what her chances were of still going the next week. We were so lost in our embrace, it wasn't until the maid rolled her cart by that we noticed the door was half way open.

"Shit. Brian took off," I said when I tried to locate him. "And the fucker took my coin with him too."

"Can you find him?" she asked looking around outside the door.

"Not in the way you mean, but give me a minute," I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed and began stockpiling energy.

I released my pulse, then I locked on his thoughts the instant I found them and had to hurry to go see a man about a pocket knife.

Ten minutes later, the trailer door opened cautiously, and as a small hand set the coin down carefully into the rope tie off well which Beany was tied to, I said, "I'll trade you for that."

The hand disappeared, and for a moment I thought he was going to flee. But then he opened the door a little wider, and peered in at my sweaty face.

"You knew I would come back here?" he said, realizing I had been waiting in the hot trailer for him for several minutes.

"I hoped you would," I mislead. "I'll make a deal with you. If I promise I won't take you back to your folks unless you want me too, you swear on your father's pocket knife that you won't run away from me again."

"But I don't have my dad's... <gulp>" he said as I held the pocket knife the man five doors down had sold me for twenty bucks. (It was only worth ten and he knew it.)

After I jumped out of the trailer which was feeling like an oven, I traded the coin for the pocket knife. While Brian walked back to the room with me, he quietly examined the knife.

"It isn't the real one, is it," he said just before we reached the room.

"No, it isn't. But at least you still have something to remember him by," I said as Tammy opened the door.

Brian didn't say a word, but didn't hesitate to let me usher him inside.

"Shit, I'm so sweaty, I could use another shower," I said to Holly.

"If you're going to, get a move on. We're ready to go when you are," Holly said, before glancing at Brian and giving me a questioning look.

"I got to make a phone call first," I said, sitting down next to the phone.

I dialed the number hoping there was someone there to answer the phone on a Monday during the day. On the fifth ring a woman's voice picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Mrs. Peterson?"

"Yes it is... "

"I have someone here who wants to talk to you," I said while making eye contact with the startled Brian. I held out the phone to him as the empathic connection started to calm him down.

I heard his mom say something, and without taking my eyes off of Brian, I put it up to my ear and said, "Mrs. Peterson? Good, you're still there. My name is Tim Brandton and I've met someone who really wants to talk to you but he's too scared to come to the phone. Could you like promise not to be mad at him if he talks to you?"

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" she said raising her voice.

"No ma'am. I'm serious," I said, then lowered the mouthpiece and said, "Come on Brian. You know you want to. It's not like she can reach over the phone and grab you or anything. At least tell her you're okay."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.