Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XII - 1: Deeper Into the Depths of Hell

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XII - 1: Deeper Into the Depths of Hell - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Something was tingling, but it felt so distant...

I was trying to open my eyes for what seemed an eternity. I would open them to find Suzi's smiling face, or my moms, Steven's, Penny's, the corrupt man from my nightmare, and once I dreamt that Casper the Friendly Ghost had come to help me escape, and was trying to wake me by sucking on my dick with his ghostly soft mouth.

When I finally truly did open my eyes, I shut them immediately because the cleansing cycle had begun. My eyes stung so bad that it actually help me to shake off some of the gas or drug they had used on me.

While the water cycle was running, I forced my eyes open with my fingers and was able to rinse them out enough to ease the intense burning.

I continued to lay on my 'bed' with my eyes closed several minutes after the rinsing was over, trying to ease the discomfort in my eyes by attempting to reenter the bliss of sleep. But when a warm mouth reasserted itself around my placid cock, I immediately snapped awake and sat up, finding myself unable to open my eyes enough to see anything clearly.

My fuzzy brain managed to come up with trying to use my empathic powers to find out who it was. I knew it wasn't Joey because his mouth would have felt differently.

When I did manage to do a light empathic scan without the usual eye contact, I was shocked by the emotional strength. If I didn't know the mouth suckling on my member was human, I would have sworn it had been some kind of animal.

The nature of the emotions I received were so primitive and overwhelming, the being who had changed to licking my dick was really starting turning me on.

I determined it was a female by using my other working senses, mostly the grunts and heavy breathing she has making as she started humping my dick with her mouth. Her motion was speeding up, and I was quickly losing myself to my own arousal, especially when her finger started messing with my asshole.

Her head must have been a blur as she increased to an incredible speed. I helplessly moaned like mad, and nearly screamed my pleasure when her finger penetrated my ass.

Her motions became more violent, and as I started my orgasm, she used her teeth on my dick while attempting to shove all four fingers up my ass. If I hadn't fallen off of the platform at that point, she would have bitten my little buddy off right there and then.

My eyes only gave me momentary glances as I struggled to prevent her mouth from finishing its gruesome task. After a few moments of physically struggling, she bit me on the thigh then rammed me in the gut with her head. The only thing that saved me from losing my manhood then was my desperate attempt to send her my fear and pain while bringing my hand up in a motion to strike.

She backed off, and I managed to get to my feet before I felt her surge with anger. At the time, my empathic senses were a little sharper than my eyes, so I followed her rushing towards me more by feel than by sight.

Not only did she knock the wind out of me and send me to the floor gasping, but managed to pin my head between her legs and completely immobilize me before it registered she had hit me. She had thrown herself feet first, so as her foot made contact with my chest, my empathic senses were telling me she was still three feet away.

But if I hadn't been using my empathic senses, I would never have felt her fear shoot up when my desperate hand grazed her asshole during my struggle.

I immediately concentrated my remaining strength on attacking her Achilles' ass. I almost lost the battle when her powerful legs clamped down and I felt myself starting to black out. As my body became more and more distant to my darkening senses, my hands continued pinching and probing her anus, seemingly by their own accord. She suddenly head butted my crotch, then left me there crippled with pain.

Time passed slowly as I laid there guarding the area of my body that usually produced pleasure, but at the time was only giving me a lot of pain. My dick burned where her teeth had scraped it raw, but I didn't really notice this until the pain in my balls had subsided to just an ache.

I don't know when I started opening my eyes without having them struggle to shut again, but when I realized this, I also realized she was standing right behind me.

I tensed up, expecting her to attack again, but when she didn't make any hostile movements, I used my empathic senses again to assess what she was planning to do.

When I didn't find any deceit or hostility in her otherwise chaotic emotions, I risked moving my head to take a look at my attacker.

Wild brown eyes stared back at me from the young black woman's face. Her lips parted to show her teeth, a clear warning to not to try anything funny. We played the staring game for a few minutes, then when my neck started to hurt from having my head turned so much, I returned my head to the forward position and winced from the knot in my neck.

I heard her snort, then walk away. A few minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of someone sucking for their dinner, but I didn't move from my position even though her sucking noises were making me hungry.

I awoke startled to find I had drifted off, then felt the woman nudging me with her foot again. I turned my head to see her back up away from me, then after I hadn't moved, she sighed and walked to the other side of one of the two metal beds.

Her intentions were honest enough, so I rolled onto my back, then quickly sat up when she moved to one side of her bed. But when she walked over to the food dispenser and indicated she had left me some, I relaxed a bit and struggled to my feet.

My entire side had deep red indentations from the grilled floor, and while I rubbed my tingling skin, I examined my cellmate a little more carefully.

The woman watching me carefully before me looked like something out of a movie. Her hair was long and tangled, her dark skin had a healthy sheen to it that magnified the beauty of her fit figure. Her waist wasn't disfigured from years of wearing clothing, and her mature and ripe breasts were truly erotic to my eyes.

But I found myself paying attention to less desirable aspects of her nude body, mostly the hair growing under her arms and all over her legs. And her odor! She smelled as if she showered in urine, and used her shit as soap. I had nearly gagged from the stench when I was trapped between her legs.

My disgust for her odor and appearance didn't go unnoticed, but she didn't seem to care. She just spat in my general direction and walked to the opposite corner and sat down to masturbate.

As my dick started to rise, I quickly turned away from her to get what was left of our dinner. There wasn't that much, but it was enough to stop my stomach from growling for a while.

After finishing up my meal, I tried talking to her, hoping to find some words she understood. After spending a great deal of time trying to get some kind of communication going, I finally just gave up and laid down on my metal bed to rest. The black woman simply continued frigging herself, pausing every once in a while to clean up her own juices, and her steady breathing soothed my nerves and muscles more than I realized.

I woke up smelling the familiar odor of shit. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep, but I knew it was a long time before the next washing. I snapped up to a sitting position, finding her eyes watching me from the other bed.

My eyes couldn't see the shape I was looking for over in the corner near the drain, but they did pick something up on the other side as I was looking back over to her.

"Why the fuck did you shit in the middle of the floor?" I said angrily.

She got on her feet, ready to defend herself in a flash, but then it was her turn to gawk as I got up and walked right past her to the lump of smelly feces.

"You stupid bitch! Don't you have any brains? You have to wait until right before the cleaning cycle, and then you have to do it in the corner over there!"

When she didn't look where I was pointing, the anger and emotions that had been building up inside of me for weeks suddenly rushed to get out.

With speed and strength I didn't know I had, I grabbed her head and forced her to look in the corner I had pointed.

"You shit over there, you stupid cock eating bitch! I don't like smelling shit all day, and that includes smelling you!"

Her arms swung up and broke my hold on her head, then she easily knocked me on my back. My head had a nice soft landing, but that was because her shit had cushioned its fall.

The horror on my face was answered with a girlish laugh, but the anger in my eyes cut her laughter short. But then when I struggled to get to my feet, she suddenly decided I needed to learn who was boss.

I felt the desire to dominate me swell within her just as her foot came to rest on my chest. She slowly pushed me back onto my back and stared down at me, smiling again when I had let my head drop to the floor and grimaced from its soft pillow.

We both knew I was in no condition to fight her physically, but I considered myself to be more intelligent, and felt that combined with my empathic abilities gave me the advantage.

But my mind quickly came up with nothing except realizing she was getting aroused by her ideas of dominating me and making me do all sorts of nasty things. But my empathic power saved me where my so called intelligence failed, broadcasting my fear and disturbing her building arousal.

She became distracted by the loss of momentum to her arousal, and quickly resolved the problem by taking her foot off my chest, then straddling me with her dampening crotch.

My sore cock was just starting to respond to her obvious preparations to fuck me when she started purring and lowered her face down to mine. The hot pink tongue that came from between her two brown lips licked both of my eye lids, almost an apology for them having been stung by the cleanser.

Despite my better judgment, my dick was quite hard by the time she finished with my lids, and I couldn't believe I actually wanted to fuck this animal. In fact, I couldn't help myself as she slid her crotch over my pulsing dick, making me surge with a powerful lust to hump. The sores on my cock were lost in a sea of lust as my mind was overcome by what I later realized was a drug-induced need to fuck.

Rational thought took a back seat to the animal lust for sexual pleasure, and without any further resistance on my part, we began to fuck. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed and energy, my cellmate and I raped each other's mouths as we took turns at being on top.

I remember sitting up as she bounced up and down on top of me, taking the nipple of one of her jiggling tits into my mouth, sucking hard and probably painfully before switching to the other. I had to have her milk for some reason, and she didn't appear to care or be the least bit concerned at the pain I had to be causing. Of course she had no milk to give, but I was still determined to get some.

Somewhere in my mind a voice was screaming to stop, that this was a trap of some kind. But I couldn't fight the pure animal lust in my blood and mind.

Out of habit, however, I did manage to control myself enough to hold off my orgasm until she began hers. It was a very powerful orgasm, but produced very little cum. And once the pleasure had faded, I was too tired to get off the floor before closing my eyes to sleep.

The next thing I knew, my cellmate was nudging me with her foot again. When I looked up to her face, she motioned towards the rubber prick, and I noticed it had filled up again.

My stomach growled at the sight of the full fake organ, but my appetite was spoiled a little when I realized the awful smell I had been noticing was from the shit ground into my hair.

"It's a good thing you don't have to hold it with your hands," I said walking up to the food dispenser after stupidly feeling my hair with both hands.

But before I touched it with my mouth, I stopped to think a moment. My mind wasn't really working all that great considering the things it and my body had been subjected too. So that moment turned into minutes, but was worth the effort since I noticed a few things, and worked out some others.

The first was the fact the nursing dick was nearly bursting from the amount it contained. I had expected them either increasing the amount or feeding twice a day, but not both.

And then I noticed my ass wasn't sore. It should have been a bit uncomfortable after Joey fucking it. But it had healed without any signs of irritation or infection, which only could mean one thing. I had been out a lot longer than a day.

And my physical condition had deteriorated again. I was almost as weak as I had been the day I had first woken up in that room.

Or not that room, but another very similar to it. With the two beds spaced equally apart from the center, I doubted they had done all that remodeling that quickly. Of course I didn't know how long I had been out before I woke up with Joey there.

I wanted to scan my cellmate's mind as soon as I could, but I decided it would have to wait until my strength was back up. So I finally began chowing down, and found the dick refilling as I emptied it.

I knew it was probably a bad idea, but I couldn't help myself to eat until I couldn't eat anymore. I was so full, my stomach stuck out, and I felt like I waddled when I went back to the bed to lay down.

I watched sleepily as my cellmate ate her fill, feeling the pleasant tingles of a full belly. I was surprise to find my dick standing straight up when she finished and walked towards me with that look. But without a moment's hesitation, I got up and met her half way, then spent three hours on the bottom as she pleasure herself with my dick.

It took a few days to form a more trusting relationship. I had the feeling she had mistaken me for one of her captors and had been out for revenge when she had first found me on the metal bed next to hers. But a day or two after she had gotten to know me, she dropped her guard, and that eventually led me to do the same.

She quickly established she was the boss, and that she would shit wherever and whenever she wished, and more importantly, I would have sex with her whenever she wanted it and for however long she wanted to. And quite frankly, that was a lot.

Once those formalities were out of the way, she was quite pleasant to live with. And while she absolutely refused to allow me to try her ass, she did give me quite a bit of freedom with how I fucked or sucked her. And her pussy was surprisingly a nice fit, making me realize she either had managed to gross our captors out enough to keep them away, or they had all been smaller in the dick department than I.

After becoming very familiar with her breasts, I started to call her Candy from the way her spit shinned tits reminded me of several different chocolates. And she didn't seem to mind what I did to them. I sometimes wondered if she had any sense of touch in them, but I knew she must have since her nipples would get nice and hard when I sucked on them. I would get pretty rough with them, but I never drew blood, and I don't think they ever got seriously bruised.

We quickly formed a daily routine. I would always awaken first, and would spend my private time exercising, never knowing how long I would have before she woke up and tried to trip me. After she chased me around a while, we would settle down and spend a few hours trying to communicate or teach each other something about ourselves. Sometime she would get tired of that before our meal was ready, but most of the time she managed to stick with it.

But as soon as the rubber cock started to fill, we were both right there taking turns to suck out as much as we could. We had quickly learned that the equipment would keep the dispensing penis full for a set period of time, replacing whatever we sucked out no matter how much it was. I suspected this was intended to make us frantic eaters, but once I had started to put on more muscle tone than I had previously done in my other quarters, I decided it would be worth giving in to their small ploy.

After sucking the pecker-like teat dry, we would take a big shit, then quickly pounce on each other, spending several hours fucking and sucking, and it started to become almost mechanical in nature. While it became rather boring as we went through our motions, neither of us ever considered stopping it or reducing the hours we spent before falling asleep and starting all over again. And with two meals a day, we were almost on a twelve hour schedule.

Over two weeks went by before I realized I couldn't break out of our routine. I found myself so in need for a full tummy and a four hour fuck, I always gave in the moment the cock started to fill.

I also realized that while I had worked my body back up to good health, my mind still felt rather dull. The mental exercises my own commands constantly forced me to perform lacked enough variety to do much good. I found myself able to perform those without much effort. I can still calculate the powers of two nearly to infinity, but what good does that do me unless I was trapped inside a computer?

Actually, I was seriously starting to lose ground in that respect. I found I was letting my emotions affect my judgment more and more, and the times where Candy could get my goat or have her way was becoming increasingly frequent. I felt I was losing control of myself, and I had every right to feel that way.

The knowledge of all this didn't help matters any. In fact, it made things worse by depressing me during the only non physically active period we spent twice a day. I simply was happier when I was filling my gut, fucking my cellmate, or working my muscles to their limits. And when I wasn't depressed by that, I was worrying about Joey. Actually, I was always worrying about Joey, but it wasn't something I could admit to myself since I knew it would be a serious handicap when Steven carried out his plans for Joey.

After my depressing realizations, a week went by before something new happened that made me focus on a new task. It was probably one of the best things to happen to me at that point, but at the time it was very unpleasant.

I was laying on my back while Candy was on her hands sliding herself up and down my cock. She always stopped her rise right at the point where my dick's head was about to pop out before plunging herself down to take it deep within her. We both enjoyed it this way the best, but it required a lot of physical effort on Candy's part, not to mention a lot of self control on my part too. But the orgasms that came out of it were worth the strain and wait, so we did it at least once each time we fucked.

I had learned her mannerisms well enough to know she was approaching her orgasm, so I stopped fighting mine and started to actively hump in return. But just as I started to shoot, I was startled to feel this incredible warmness spreading out from my crotch and flowing off my sides.

In the heat of the moment, my orgasm doubled its strength, but before she was finished, I realized what it was, and started to gross out from it.

"Shit! What you do that for? You can't control your bladder or something? Aw man! You peed all over me! FUCK!"

My words disrupted her enjoyment of the sensations her urine had produced. Without making a sound, she pinned me to the grilled floor, then held me there as she managed to dribble some more out.

I bucked and struggled, feeling myself lose control of my emotions again, and finally was able to push her off me.

"You fucken sick bitch!" I said with rage. "You pee on me again and I'll make you fucking drink it!"

Her own anger flared up, and a moment later I had to dodge her kick. But this time, my body was physically fit, and I could see her as she attempted to lure me into attacking her while she waited.

"Oh, so you want to fight, do you?" I said feeling my testosterone flowing through my body. "You forget. I know your weakness. And I think it's about time for Candy to lose her other cherry."

While Candy was slightly larger and more agile than I was, I was stronger and had the advantage of knowing her worst weaknesses. So after three swings at me I took her down, and before she knew what was happening, I had my throbbing dick wedged between her two sexy buns.

"You want to know who the fucking boss is? I am! You see? For now on, if you fucking do something like fucking PEE on me, I'll rape your ass like I'm going to do now. You understand me bitch!?!" I said thrusting my cock against her tightly closed asshole.

Just as my testosterone level reached its highest mark yet, Candy broke down crying like a child wanting her mother. My body, shaking with anger, felt a cold wave of her fear pass through it. I lost my anger, but continued to shake for an entirely different reason.

"I'm sorry Candy. I'm really sorry," I started to blather. "I... I... "

That's when I broke down and cried. I hadn't cried like that since my nightmare. And the way the tears and fear came out of me must have triggered Candy's maternal instincts. I found myself in her arms, being held like a child. It was a lot like that time in Carol's arms, but considering I was a prisoner of her son, Carol's arms didn't seem as comforting as Candy's did that moment.

I remember crying out for Joey, Suzi, my mom, and once even my dad. I couldn't stop the avalanching emotions I was letting out. I had never lost control so much as to even cry out for Teddy. Oh Teddy, I'm still sorry for losing you. Even today.

I must have fallen asleep from exhaustion, for the next thing I knew we were scrambling for dinner. As we took turns frantically sucking the nutrients (and drugs) out, I kept getting the feeling I was being watched. And I was, by Candy, but for some reason it didn't feel like Candy looking at me. Her eyes felt like those of a little girl peering out of a school bus watching the landscape go by. It was very odd.

By the time we were finished and had moved into position to fuck, Candy's eyes were back to her normal horny gazing, and I felt as if I had imagined the whole thing.

Candy was a little gentler with me this time. Or at least she was up until the end. Just as I was having my third orgasm for the session, Candy suddenly pinned me to the ground, looked me in the eyes with a stern warning look, then proceeded to pee on top of me again.

I struggled weakly in vain, shouting obscenities, and attempting to threaten her as she smeared the warm tingling fluid between us with her own body. She orgasmed so strongly as she did this, I thought I would come again just from the sensation of her vagina contracting extremely tight.

It disgusted me, it turned me off, and it pissed me off too. I ranted and raved afterwards, but she ignored me, knowing I too had my weaknesses and she could use them just as much as I could hers.

I was constantly reminded of it by the odor of her urine on my body, and the next day I wasn't so eager to fuck. In fact during the second fuck period that day, I went completely soft on her after my second orgasm just from anticipating her releasing her bladder on top of me. It took her forever to work me back up, but she did it again just as I had feared.

By the third day, I had been grossed out enough to resist the temptation of eating one meal, planning to fast until I could use my powers to make Candy a more pleasurable and willing cellmate. But after suffering through five hours of withdraw symptoms, I couldn't remain fasting long enough to let the telepathy suppressing drugs run out.

But by the fifth day, the smell of her urine was driving me crazy. I tried to wash it off every cleaning cycle, but I could smell it on me even when there couldn't be more than a trace of it left. I even started to notice how my own body was starting to smell like shit. Without soap and a washcloth, I simply couldn't clean myself well enough using just my hands and the cleansing chemicals they showered the room with.

So I managed to withstand the incredible urge to eat that evening, and then somehow kept myself from crawling over the next morning, even though I was in dire need and somewhat in pain. By evening, I was too incapacitated to even attempt to eat, and probably would have thrown it up if I had.

And for the next day I was in a living hell, my body and mind going through the final stages of withdrawal. But the next morning my mind felt a little clearer, and my stomach felt as if it had switched back into forward gear after spending a day and a half stuck in reverse trying to puke my guts out.

I remembered how Candy had tried to help me and comfort me while I was in my delirious state, and felt guilty for fighting her off and refusing to let her help me in any way. The sad fact of the matter was, every time she had come close to me, it had made me sicker to my stomach.

But now I called her over and after giving her a kiss and a few loving words, she helped me up to my bed and let me hold her hand a while. I could have never survived those days without her company and assistance. She literally was keeping me sane, despite my captor's intentions. I understood how Candy was supposed to have been the final blow to my resistance, having found myself unable to resist my drug induced animal desires overwhelming me all the time.

After Candy had laid down on her own bed to sleep, I began my probing of her mind to find out who she really was.

Candy at one time had been a little girl named Melissa Jane Prett. She had lived in a big house with her parents and older brother and sister, growing up in a rich and secure environment. Or at least until one day when she fell asleep at the kitchen table and woke up in a room much like this one with her brother and sister, Theo and Elsie.

Being only six, Melissa quickly adapted to the nudity of her siblings and herself. And once she had mastered the feeding penis, she didn't understand why Theo wouldn't let her try his once.

The three of them lived in that room for two years together without any outside contact or hints of why they were there. But then when Theo, being the oldest, started to show signs of puberty, he began changing in more ways than just physically. His temper shortened, and he started to play favorites with the two girls. And then when his dick had started to make him pay more attention to it, he actually asked Melissa if she would like to try sucking it.

With Elsie's disapproval, she tried it, and did it so well he came in her mouth within a few minutes of starting. It had been a surprise to both of them, but Melissa hadn't wavered in her sucking in the slightest. Not after sucking her meals out like that for over two years. She even savored the difference in flavor and texture, having long grown tired of the taste from what the feeding dick provided.

It was only a couple of days before Elsie gave it a try, and soon the two girls fought over who was next to suck their horny brother. This satisfied Theo's increasing horniness for a while, and quite honestly I was surprised at how long it took before he wanted more. It must have been a good six or eight months before Theo started getting restless, and finally one day while Elsie was sleeping, Theo talked Melissa into letting him try something new.

At the first sign of pain, Melissa cried out for him to stop, and after Elsie woke up and backed her up, Theo pulled the head of his dick out of Melissa's stretched cunt.

But from that point on, Elsie was constantly having to protect her little sister from Theo's attempts to seduce her into sex. And once Theo had tired of all the different ways they could blow him, he started to use his increasing strength while they had him in their mouth to force it into their throats, resulting in their gagging and eventually refusing to do it anymore.

Theo became unreasonable, and the two girls quickly became afraid of him, spending something like two months constantly worrying if he would force one of them into something horrible while the other slept unaware.

But as it happens, Theo never did force himself onto either of them. He grew increasingly frustrated, masturbating in front of them constantly, and stopped talking to them for weeks at a time. Every once in a while, he would act like his old self, but each time he did, one of the two girls would snuggle up to him and later give him a blow job. That always led to a big yelling match when Theo would try something the girls didn't want him to, then Theo would go off into his dark cloud again while the girls watched each other's backs.

Everything changed when Elsie began showing her first signs of puberty. Melissa was startled one morning to find Theo on top of Elsie with his cock inside her slightly bleeding pussy while she licked his chin and rubbed her hands up and down his sides.

At first, Elsie didn't seem to behave any different besides her morning fucks with Theo. And Theo became considerably easier to live with after that, so Melissa felt things had worked themselves out.

But as the months went by, Elsie's body grew more womanlike, her breasts being the first thing to come in, almost immediately followed by her pubic hair and periods. These things didn't concern Melissa very much, however, even after they started having sex in the evenings. Elsie's changes seemed to just be the way of things, having seen similar things happen to her brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.