Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part IX - 4: A Day With the Slaves

Mind Control Sex Story: Part IX - 4: A Day With the Slaves - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning in the limo, Joey and I came to the same conclusion.

"Hey Tim. How about we, er, have another day off? I'm horny as hell."

"Yeah, I was just going to ask you the same thing. Okay. What about Suzi?"

"Hmmm. Well since this is our regular day to miss class anyway... "

"Okay. But she'll be pissed if she finds out."

"Yeah. Well we can ask her then."

When we got to school, Suzi had a request of her own.

"I was hoping you guys would want to do that. Tell you what. If you would just send the boys in the weight room to dreamville each period, I'll be fine. And could you get Ben out of class all day? You guys got to try out your slaves yesterday, but I didn't."

"I'm cool with that. How about you Joey?"

"I guess so," Joey said darkly.

"Joey," Suzi said wrapping her arms around him. "Please don't feel like this? I just want to have the same fun that you do."

"I know... I just wish we did this together," Joey said softly to her. Then he brightened up and said, "But you're right. Go and have a blast. Just promise me to save me some lovin' for last period. Okay?"

Suzi gave him a deep kiss, then said, "GRRRRR."

I said, "She said... "

Joey interrupted, "I know."

We walked her to the weight room were she gave me a deep kiss while Joey formed the blanket and we sent the guys to dreamville. I found Ben had a test to take that period, so I told Suzi he would join her during second hour.

The bell rang while Joey and I were making our way to the girl's locker room, but we didn't wait to blanket the locker room. A few people came in late, but we got them as soon as they reached the door.

Suzi already had hers stripping by the time Joey and I reached our destination. The girls' coach opened the door for us, and we walked in finding all the girls lined up for us nude.

"Wow, Tim. I wish we had seen these girls yesterday. There's more tits and ass here than all of yesterday's combined."

"Yeah. Look at this one. Come here, sexy," I said to a perfect tanned brunette with great tits. "What's your name?"

"Linda Green"

"Bend over, Linda... Okay stand up. I like your tattoo. Tell us about your sex life."

"Sure. Tom Richardson and I did it when we were twelve, and screwed around until he moved away two years ago. We loved to suck each other off, and I miss that a lot. Missy Lisp and I like, er, fool around. She is sorta my girlfriend now. She and I give her brother and his friends blowjobs every week to get my weekly fix."

"Where is Missy now?"

"Uhm," she said looking on down the row, "she's right down there. She has a tattoo like mine."

"Missy!" both Joey and I called.

"Yeah?" another stunning brunette answered.

"Come 'ere." Joey said.

When she did so, we had the two brunettes stand side by side.

"Missy, tell us about your sex life," I said.

"Well, uhm, Jim Dunsan and I met at a dance about two years ago. We fell heads over heels in love and after a month we did it. We broke up three months later, and I haven't really spoke to him since. Then I met Linda, and we've been messing around a lot. I give my brother and his friends head once in a while to pay for the joints they give me. They give me six a week for Linda's and my blow jobs, plus two for each of the video tapes they take of us together."

"Shit. Hey Tim, Linda doesn't know about the video tapes. But I just found out she does some selling off the side for extra cash. Shit."

"They both have a clean bill of health though. I want em'. How about you?"

"Fuck yeah. I wouldn't mind watching them mess around with each other too."

"Okay. They will do it too. Why don't you wake them up and do the talking and I'll check some of the other girls out."

"Cool. I was hoping you would let me do that part."

Joey took the two aside, while I walked down the line. I reached the end, then went back over them one more time telling twelve of the girls to get in the shower. The rest got dressed and the coach took them to the gym.

I stripped and got in the showers with the twelve wet and naked girls. I went up to each of them and sampled each of their breasts. Then I sorted them by virginity, and found eight of them were.

"Damn," I said to myself. "That's the three best looking ones too."

Then I said to the girls, "How many of you have given blow jobs?"

Five of the twelve indicated they had.

"What's your name?" I asked one.

"Dawn Ruble."

"Say, aren't you one of the Golden Girls?"

"Yep."

"Wow," I said before I started scanning her mind. I found something and said, "Dawn, how would you like to never feel those cramps you have every month."

"Oh! Would I ever. The pain killers I have to take make me so spacey, they're almost as bad as the pain."

"Okay. You trust me completely now, and you will stay perfectly calm when I wake you up. Okay. Wake up Dawn.

Dawn closed her eyes and shook her head slightly then opened them up again.

"What's going on?" she said.

"Hi, I'm Tim. How would you like to never feel those cramps again even if you didn't take anything for them?"

"Why are we naked in the girls showers? And how did you get in here in the first place?"

"Dawn, I'm not going to go into that kind of detail. Just trust me that you're in no danger of doing anything you don't want to do. Okay? I'm only going to offer this once more. I can take your cramp pains away permanently and give you the best orgasms you ever could imagine. Like this one," I said touching her nose.

I created the sensation of a wet hot mouth kissing a path from her nose down her body to her crotch. There it teased and stimulated her until it brought her to a exploding orgasm with a extremely loud moan.

"Dawn?"

"Yeah?" she replied panting.

"Would you like to feel that again on a regular basis?"

"Yes. But how... "

"Don't worry about the how, just don't go anywhere for a minute," I said closing my eyes.

I transferred the knowledge for the slave agreement, then opened my eyes. I had Dawn follow me over to my discarded clothes.

I took out a slave ring from my pocket and said, "Okay. If you agree to my deal, you will put this ring on and become my slave."

"What are you tal... oh... okay... I agree. Uhm, Tim? Are you... a witch or something?"

"A witch? Heh, now that's a new one. No. I'm just a horny telepathic sophomore. Here, put it on if you mean it."

"Eww, that felt good, master," Dawn said after she slipped the ring on and kissed my ring.

"Dawn. Please be yourself now, okay?"

"Okay, uhm, Tim. Hey, I have a question."

"Hmm? Shoot."

"Can I kiss you? It's kind of a thing I have. Kiss the guy before I ever blow them."

"Sure. I think I'll make that my own rule. Kiss a girl before she blows me," I said half jokingly as I gently took her in my arms. Our bodies pressed together, and my dick throbbed against her crotch. I kissed her very gently at first, building in energy for several minutes until she was nearly impaling herself with me.

Then just before I was about to break the kiss, her hand slipped down and slipped my dick in her virgin cunt. She pushed against me hard, but I managed to break away.

"Shit!" I gasped. "You knew I wouldn't let you do that. Why did you even try?"

Dawn recovered from her own shock and said, "I'm sorry... I guess... I got caught up in it. I really didn't mean to... Thanks for stopping me."

"You're welcome," I said crossly. Her moment of weakness had created a lust to take her virginity, and thus another urge I had to fight. But I quickly decided I would satisfy my lust with a fitting punishment.

"Since you can't control your own lust, I guess I will have to. For two weeks you will crave nothing else but the taste of my cum. Nothing else will satisfy your lust," I said making it happen.

"Now come over here and beg me to let you give me the best blow job you can give," I continued. "When I come in your mouth you will have your release. And whenever you see me, you will feel the need to suck me return."

Her eyes glazed over a moment as her new lust began to take hold.

"Please Tim? Your dick looks so good. My mouth is already watering thinking about it. I'll lick it and suck it and anything else you want me to. My mouth wants to be your fuck toy. Please master. Fuck my mouth? Let me suck you off?"

"You may."

Her eager mouth sucked my hard prick like a vacuum cleaner. I had never felt such suction before. Her tongue rubbed the underside of the shaft while constantly keeping her vacuum going. I enjoyed her powerful mouth for a few minutes before I tired for more.

"Suck it, slave. Suck it. You want my hot seed so badly, don't you? Now start making some slurping sounds. When I get tired of that, I'll just fuck your mouth like you want me to so bad."

She released her vacuum, and began to suck on it like a baby with a pacifier. The slurpy noises she made were loud and quite erotic, stimulating my own lustful state. When I did start to fuck her mouth, she responded by grabbing hold of my ass to keep her balance.

"Yes slave, suck my prick. Your lust for my cum will build and build. Now take it all the way in! Yesssss. That's it... "

I was pumping into her mouth, the head of my dick slipping in and out of her throat. Her constant slurps and powerful surges of suction brought me to a climax quickly.

"HERE it CUMS," I said, throwing my head back with the pleasure.

Her hungry mouth sucked and licked while my semen spurted into it, triggering an orgasm within her with each shot. I kept thrusting into her mouth, and finally grabbed her head and went in deep. I held her there for twenty seconds or more, squirting the last bit down her throat. When I released her, she gasped for breath, but immediately returned to her suckling. I started going soft, but her efforts kept me at a semi hard state.

I let her continue to suck me the rest of the period while I questioned and scanned the other girls. I almost enslaved two more of the girls, but decided to wait for another day.

I checked in with Suzi mentally and found she had picked several more out for herself. She had gotten impatient waiting for us to contact her, but didn't complain since she had two of the guys playing with each other's dicks.

I checked her selection out, finding one of them rather interesting.

"Hey Suz... The guy who is pointing at himself fucks sheep on his uncle's farm during the summer. And he fucks his cousins too. And his sister. Damn, he fucks everything."

"Uhm, maybe I don't want him after all. The farm animals were just a joke for me you know," she replied.

"Yeah, I know... "

A few minutes later, "All right, this guy," I thought to her as a dark Mexican looking guy stepped forward, "will do it, and he's already bi. And its the same story with him as Ben's. Drugs."

About ten minutes before the period ended, "Suz, the guy who just got down on his hands and knees sells drugs to the elementary kids and shit. He's a real sicko. He likes making the kids suck him off if they can't pay for it. He even raped one of the girls. He's gonna turn himself in today, but before that happens, do you think your cousin would like to, er, rape him?"

"NO! Pete would never rape someone!"

"Okay. What if I have Ben or Janos here do it? Would that be okay?"

"If you want someone to rape him, find some big man that does it all the time. Then fix it so neither one of them ever do it again."

"Right. Well, I'll take care of that later. So you want Janos?"

"Yes, please, and can he stay with me and Ben?" Suzi thought back to me.

I checked and told her that was fine. I transferred the slave agreement into Janos's head, then thought to Suzi, "Wake him up while the others get dressed, then tell him who you are, and ask him if it is a deal. When he says yes, just give him a ring and he'll put it on and kiss yours. Then he's all yours."

She sent back, "Thanks, Timmy," then before I disconnected, I heard her saying out loud, "Janos? Come over here, beef cake. Everybody else get dre... "

When the coach came back with the other girls, I had the twelve remaining all go and get dressed. I told Dawn not to put her bra or panties back on, and that she would be staying with me for the rest of the day.

Joey had the other two new slave girls worshipping his cock and balls in a corner of the showers. I reached out and checked the girls, finding everything there in order except for one thing.

"Hey, how come you made them think they were only thirteen?"

"Huh? Oh... They wanted it that way. I didn't bother to find out why. Oh shit. Did you take care of Suz?"

"Just finished. She has another one too. Dawn here is a virgin and Golden Girl. There were two others, but I figured we had enough for now."

"Yeah, that's good thinking. Let's have Sheryl and Julie join us so we can have some fun. Unless you had other ideas."

"Fun sounds good. I'm kinda thirsty, so let's head up to our room. Dawn? Since you're the only one dressed, why don't you go to room 118 and wait for Julie Simmons. Just show her your ring, and she'll show you hers. She'll take it from there."

"Okay, Tim. Hey, when am I supposed to call you master?"

"You'll do it when you are supposed to, don't worry."

Dawn left, and the four of us got dressed. We didn't bother to put our underwear on, and just stuck them in the girls' purses. We left the locker room just before the bell rang, and hung around the entrance a few minutes until Sheryl showed up. She gave each of us a hot kiss, which didn't get unnoticed.

Joey and I were suddenly painfully grabbed by the necks from behind. My eyes were shut from the pain, and for a moment I thought I would black out from not having enough blood to my brain. The three girls threw themselves at our assailant causing him to temporarily lose his grip on me.

I instantly turned around and belted him a blow to the stomach, barely missing one of the girls. I almost broke my hand on his washboard abdomen, so I dealt him a different kind of punch.

My index finger touched the arm he had Joey by, causing the big gorilla to scream with pain, letting Joey sink to the floor coughing. The walking wall was reaching to tear me to shreds when I said, "You must be Stan. Have a seat, dick head."

His feet went out from under him, shocking Stan as much as the crowd that had formed around us.

"What the Fuck!" Stan said when he tried to get up. "You Fucken Fuckhead! I can't get up! I'll tear your balls off and shove them down your nose if... Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb... FUCK!"

"Okay folks, show's over," I said while Joey and I had blanketed the crowd. Then I helped Joey to his feet while Stan continued to mix nursery rhymes with cuss words.

"Well, if it isn't Stan the man," Joey said as he stepped inside Stan's reach.

Stan grabbed Joey's leg, then immediately yelped in pain and let go. He looked at his hand, finding it was not burned like it had felt.

"What the Fuck Humpty Dumpty sat on a great wall have you two shitheads hickery dickory dock done to me!"

"Oh this is nothing compared to what we are going to do to you," Joey said giving him a frightening grin.

"Stan, stand up and don't speak another word," I said.

"Wha... " was all Stan could say as my commands sunk in.

Stan stood up, his face a mixture of fear and anger.

Sheryl walked up to her brother and said, "Stan, meet my masters, Tim and Joey. Now you be a good boy and don't make them any angrier than they already are. I wouldn't want to upset mom and dad if you suddenly thought you were a dog."

"Excellent idea!" Joey said.

"Go ahead Joey, he's all yours. I'll take the next jerk who tries to mess with us."

"Okay, Stan," Joey said staring into his eyes. "For the rest of your life, anytime your sister whistles for you, you will become her loyal and loving pooch, doing anything she asks, and will stay acting like a dog until she says 'good boy, Stan.' You will never threaten her or her boyfriends again. Nor will you tell anyone about us or about anything we do to you. Er, anybody have anything else they want to add?"

"Uhm, Joey? I can't whistle," Sheryl said.

"Allow me," I said. "Here, turn and look at my lips."

She turned towards me and watched me whistle once. Before I could do it again, she interrupted me.

"I've tried hundreds... "

"Shhh... Watch me again... " I said before I took control of her mouth and lungs and had us both whistle. I did it a few more times, adjusting her mouth to get the best sound. Then I placed that knowledge in her head and said, "Now try it yourself."

She did it three more times and excitedly said, "Thanks! <whistle> here Stan!"

Stan's eyes glazed a moment, then he got down on his hands and knees, stuck out his tongue panting, and rushed up to his sister, knocking her over. He licked and licked her giggling face until she finally called him off.

The bell rang, and the few people who had watched our little show scurried off.

"Sheryl, you better send him off to class. You can play with your new pet later," I said feeling horny.

"Awe, can't we... yes, master," Sheryl said when I showed her my ring. "Good boy, Stan."

Stan blinked and almost fell on his back as he tried to get away from us as fast as possible.

"Oh, and Stan... " I called after the fleeing muscle head. "You can speak normally now."

"Shiit!" Stan said as he tripped and fell around the corner.

The five of us walked together talking about who else deserved a little doggy treatment. Joey and I remembered to blanket the guys in the weight room to Suzi's great relief. They had told her to leave when the bell had rung.

When we reached the third floor, Julie and Dawn were talking to another girl outside our locked room.

"Shit. We forgot we had an appointment with her," Joey said.

"Let's see... " I said as I did a little scanning.

When we joined them at the door, and as Joey unlocked it, I said, "Okay, I excused you from class. Your name is Tracy, right?"

"Uhm, yes," Tracy said following us in. Then she said "Wow," when she spotted the painting of Joey, Suzi, the twins, and I.

I gave Joey a grin, then said, "Uhm, Tracy. Let's go in the next room to talk. Hey Joey. Can you wait until I get done with Tracy before you pass out the drinks? I don't want to miss anything good."

"Oh... okay. I guess we do have all day."

Tracy and I went into the drawing room and each took an easy chair.

"You guys sure have it made up here. Who did you have to kill to get all of this?"

"Never mind about us. What did you want to see one of us about?"

"Uhm, oh," she said, turning a little pink. "Well, I kinda need some money."

"Money? For what?"

"Uhm, I can't really say. I don't know why I... "

"Shit. Not drugs again. How much does he owe? Twelve hundred! Whew! Why are you here asking for your brother?"

"How do you know about that!"

"Look, you're here for help, I'm willing to help you. I can do a lot of things, so just chill, okay? Why are you here and not your brother?"

With a little help, she decided to trust me.

"My brother doesn't know. I'm kinda responsible for the mess he's in, and so I'm... "

"No you're not. It isn't your fault your ex-boyfriend got him mixeded up in this. Okay, let's see. Your brother is... shit. He's in seventh grade? How the hell did he wind up owing them twelve hundred dollars?"

"He... only owed three hundred, but they keep making it higher and higher when he can't pay them. Look, I'll do anything to get him out of this mess... "

"I can help, but not in the way you're thinking. I'll need to meet your brother, then we will take care of those goons. Uhm, Tracy... You can stop worrying about your end of the deal. I'm not going to ask you or make you do anything you don't already want to do. Okay?"

"So... you don't want me to... have sex with you?"

"Oh, well yes, but no. Your brother is the one in trouble. Not you. He's the one who used the shit when he didn't have the money. He's the one who will have to make the deal with me. But don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything to him."

"Why don't you go back to class and stop worrying," I said as I sent the commands as well.

All she said was "Thanks," and left.

I returned to the other room, finding the bed out and Joey pouring drinks.

"So what are we going to do with a seventh grader?" Joey asked when he handed me three glasses.

"I don't know. But in two years he will be a freshmen, so maybe Suzi could have some fun with him then," I said handing Linda and Missy their drinks.

Linda and Missy both took a sip, then looked at each other.

"What is this?" Missy.

"Just their little pick me up and fuck me drink," Julie said after she drained hers.

"Oh, wow. I feel it," Dawn said getting on her knees in front of me.

"Okay, time for everybody to get naked," Joey said, taking off his shoes.

We all stripped, then Joey and I got on the bed and sat up against the couch back.

Dawn crawled up between my legs and immediately began pumping my dick with her mouth.

"Whoa, Dawn. I want you to save your energy. I won't cum until I'm ready, so just suck on it to keep it hard and no more. Yeah... That's it."

Joey motioned Julie over and said, "How about getting your sluts here to take turns fucking me while they give you some girly lovin'?"

"Me? Okay, Joey. Uhm... " Julie said indecisively. But then she laid down at our feet, and sent Linda over to Joey. She had Missy licking out her cunt, and coaxed Sheryl to kiss her. After a few minutes, Sheryl was on top of Julie while Missy took turns eating them out.

Linda was humping Joey slowly while they kissed, and I began to feel a little... restless.

"Missy! Get your tits over here," I called. She scrambled over to me and offered her breasts. As I sucked her left nipple, I started to finger her clit. Still not really satisfied, I got an idea. I ordered Dawn to stop, then had Missy lay down in my place.

"Missy, I am going to fuck you now. Tell me how that makes you feel."

"Oh, that makes me feel soo hooorrrnnnyy... Please master, fuck me. Fuck me and fill me up with your hot sex juice!"

I mounted her, plunging my dick into her hot tight hole. I was pleasantly surprised when her muscles seemed to grip me as I pulled out, then loosened as I entered. Once I got up to speed, I had Dawn lick my shaft on each pump.

"Fuuuckkkk meeeeee Master! Pound your gorgeous cock into my pussy! Yeah! GOooooooOOOOOO!!! MASTER!" Missy cried like a cheerleader. "OH! OH! I'm gonna CUM! Master! I'm Gonna... AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my Fucken fuck hole. I'm so... Fucken... fucken... fucked... "

"You can say that again," Julie muttered from under Sheryl's crotch.

I pulled out of Missy's clasping cunt and let Dawn clean it up for me. I was checking out Julie's enjoyment of Sheryl's tongue, finding her rather bored.

"Julie, come out of there... " I called as Joey's moans, shudders and shakes indicated he was cumming inside of Linda. Compared to Missy's loud and dirty mouthed orgasm, Joey's and Linda's was rather... well, lame. Something about a loud orgasm just makes it seem... like you accomplished something.

"You rang?" Julie said wiping the wetness from around her mouth, sitting on her legs in front of me.

"Do me a favor. Next time you get bored doing something we ask you to do, get... creative. Do something you'll get excited about. Like... You know. Make them sorry you're their queen bitch."

"Okay. But... I guess girls just don't excite me. I mean, yesterday it was really hot. But I think it was because you made me do it, and because it was so dirty. But I'd rather mess with someone with a cock."

"Amen to that," Sheryl said, fingering herself.

"Hey, Tim?" Joey said. "Maybe we should get some guys for ourselves to keep the girl population happy."

"What, get slaves for the slaves? No way. I'm sorry ladies. This is a private club, with Suzi, Joey and I being the sole members. Everyone else is just the hired help. But I promise for now on, if we want some lesbian action, we'll just let Missy and Linda have at it. I guess I just assumed you would like it once you did it."

"Well, it's not all that bad, but... " Julie started.

"There's something missing, and it's the thing that get gets us excited," Sheryl finished, and Julie nodded her head.

"Hmmm, well, in that case, I guess you two would rather have your brains fucked out now. Joey? Any preferences?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm kinda all fucked out."

"You? Shit. Well, that's okay. I can do you both at the same time. Hey Julie, when are you going to get that doctor's appointment?"

"I already have it. It's today after school."

"Okay. Until then, you're just going to have to make do with my invisible cock."

Dawn popped my dick out of her mouth and said, "Invisible cock?" before the others could.

"Hey," Joey said. "Show me how you do that. I'd like to surprise Suzi sometime."

"Show you wha! OHH OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH!" Julie cried, falling backwards on the bed, spreading her legs wide, and stretching her pussy with her hands.

"OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH ooooohHHHHHHH!" she said quite seriously.

"See?" I said loudly to Joey. "It's really easy once you get the rhythm going right. Shit, Julie. You're really turning me on. You're gonna be a lotta fun to fuck for real."

"OHHH OHHHHHH OHHH OHHHHHH!" Julie replied.

"Well, can I try it?" Joey said.

"Sure. But get your own. Julie's mine. I think Sheryl's primed and ready."

The "EEEK!" from Sheryl was just a drop in the lake compared to Julie's wailing.

"So Julie. Do you like it faster?"

"OOOHHH OOOHHHH OOOHHH OOOHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHHHH OOOHHH!"

"Or maybe, even faster?"

"OHHH Oh OH OH OH Oh OH Oh OH!"

"Nope," I said, finding the tone not as enjoyable to my ears. "Okay, how about slower"

"OOhhhh OOhhhh OOhhhhh OOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

"Ah, I think I may have something here. How about some fast stuff... "

"OOHH! OOHH! OHH! OOOHHHH!!!!"

"Followed by some really slllooowwww stuff."

"OOOHHHHHHHHH! OOOHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Ah, fuck it. You better be clean Julie, because you've got me so horny... " I said climbing on top of her.

"YES! FUCK me TIM! OH YES! OHHHHH OHHHH! OHH!!! OHHHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" she pointed out.

"AAHHHH," I advised. "AAHH AAAHHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH"

"OOHH OHHH OOOHHH OOHH"

"AAAHHHHH"

"OHHHHHH"

"AAAAAHHHH"

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH OOOHHHHH AHHH!"

"OOOOOHHHHH? OHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHGGGGGGGG AAHHHHHHRRRRRAAAAA"

"OOOHHHHHH OOHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHHHH"

And with a "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" here and a "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" there, we came together, (E I E I O!) wiggling and humping, not giving a damn that our cries were probably being heard not only on the second floor, but the first, and possibly in the basement.

I laid on top of Julie, catching my breath as she did the same. Joey and Sheryl both started going wild, Joey having found he wasn't so fucked out after all, and they started their pitifully weak moans as they came.

I looked at Julie and said, "That was the hottest sex I ever had. Where did you lean to moan like that?"

She looked at me with her humorous look and said, "I've just had lots and lots of practice."

As Dawn returned to my pick to nurse, I checked in with Suzi again. Ben had joined her, and I was surprised to find him and Janos dressed. Before I went over her selection with her, I inquired why.

"I didn't want to take the chance that they had something. Timmy, it's not fair. You and Joey have had fun with your slaves, and I can't with mine until they get checked. Why don't you males ever think about these things before someone wants to have sex?"

"Uhm, I don't know. Girls do it too, ya know. Joey and I have just been... Lucky I guess. Look, Suz. How about this. I'll get what we need so we can test them ourselves, okay? If we have to, we can change a room into an examination room and lab, or I can program the nurse to do it. Or something. Okay?"

"Humph. That would be wonderful, if we already had it. Come on. Maybe one of these guys will be safe."

I began my scanning of the five she had picked out, and was just finishing the second when the weight room door opened and someone came in.

"Shit! What the hell is going... " the intruder said before I could flip the dream switch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.