Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part IX - 3: Rings of Love

Mind Control Sex Story: Part IX - 3: Rings of Love - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"So, did you two have fun in the girls locker room?" Suzi said as we caught up to her.

"Huh?" Joey said. "Tim! Did you tell her before telling me again?"

"No, Joey," I answered.

"Well?" Suzi said, still not looking at our faces. "Answer my question. Did you enjoy your little trip to the girls locker room?"

"Hey," I said, getting in front of her and making her stop. "You told us to have some boy fun... I thought that's what you wanted us to do."

Suzi broke out into a smile and said, "Touche'. You thought I was mad at you. Of course that was what I meant. I knew you two were going to want to do it sometime, and you would be more comfortable if I wasn't there. So, did you have fun?"

I answered her with a kiss. The kiss was a long one, and we didn't even realize the bell had rung until Joey broke us apart to get us moving. We were blocking traffic.

Suzi led the way, and Joey and I were not all that surprised she went straight for the weight room.

I grabbed Suzi's arm before she entered and said, "Hang on a sec."

"Why? It's not unusual for girls to go in," she said as she freed her arm and walked in anyway.

Joey and I looked at each other in surprised when we heard several guys say, "Hey Suzi," and the like.

We nearly bumped into each other trying to look in after a deep voice said, "Hey Sexy. Come to help me pump some more iron?"

Suzi was standing in front of a guy three times her weight, laying on his back pumping two large dumb bells. She said, "Pete, I'd like to introduce you to two guys. They're... " she stopped finding we hadn't followed her in.

"Boys, come on in... " she said, humiliating us with the boys bit. "This is my cousin Pete. Pete, meet my dumb bell boyfriends. Joey and Tim."

Pete put the real dumb bells down and held out his hand to shake the hands of another two. "Nice to meet ya. Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" Pete asked Joey.

"Uhm, no. That was someone else... " Joey said. I felt he was about to flee.

"Wait... I remember. You were asking about... YOU!" Pete said reaching for Joey.

Joey tried to get away, but Pete grabbed his hand and started to shake it. "So you're the lucky guy who took Suzi's other cherry," he said, overflowing with friendliness.

"No-No, Pete. He took my first one, Tim took my other. But Joey took Tim's, first."

"Huh?" Pete said, followed by several movements behind us, indicating that others had heard.

"Uhm, Suzi... " I said looking around nervously, seeing the five guys behind us getting up.

"Well, I'll be. Did you hear that fellas? Suzi has found herself some genuine bi-s. You know what that means... "

Joey and I were linked and were ready to blanket them with a sleep command, when Suzi said, "So, will you take care of these two while I go get ready?"

"Huh?" Joey and I said, not believing our ears.

"Sure, Suzi. All right fellas, let's have a little work out with our friends here. Jake why dooonnn'tt yooouu... "

After there was six thuds from the floor, Joey and I turned around, Joey wiping the dust off his hands while I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow like Mr. Spock at Suzi.

"YOU TWO... IDIOTS!" Suzi said in a fury. "They WERE going to show you how to build some muscle while you figured out who would be good to... you know." she lowered her voice to a whisper, "make slaves out of."

Joey and I looked at each other in surprise. As some of the other people in the room was trying to wake them up, Joey and I took Suzi by the arms and carried her past all the commotion.

"Suzi, don't ever... EVER... " I said.

"What did you expect us to think?" Joey interrupted. "You knew what it looked like to us."

"You were pulling a joke on us, but it backfired, didn't it?" I concluded.

"No... Well Yes, but I didn't think... OKAY! Just wake them UP!" Suzi said, stamping her foot.

"Not until you tell us why you were so sure they wouldn't beat the crap out of us," I said.

"Why would... Oh... Duh. Because they're... You know... gay," Suzi finished in a whisper again.

"Those guys are a bunch of faggots?" Joey said also whispering.

"Oh Joey. They're not bad people. You've done as much as they have. They just don't do it with girls very much."

"Are all these guys gay?" I said mostly to myself. I started peeking into their minds and found most were not. There were twenty guys here, all of them bigger than Joey and I. They were all upperclassmen, mostly Juniors. Out of the twenty, only two were truly gay. Seven would be considered bi, the rest were basically straight.

"No Suzi. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to... Awe shit. It wouldn't be fair, would it," I said.

"What?" Joey said.

"He was going to say he wasn't going to make any of the straight guys slaves because he knows I want to see them... mess around with each other. You're right Tim. If you and Joey can make two girls mess around, I can make two guys do it too."

"No way. I'm not going to turn anybody into fags," Joey said rather loudly.

"Joey, she's right. What is the difference with us picking out the girls with the biggest tits, smoothest bodies, and the nicest asses, if she can't pick out the strongest guys with the biggest dicks. But Suz, there is a little difference between making a guy gay, and making a girl gay. Girls can't fuck girls, but guys can fuck guys. Unless of course you give the girls some of those double headed dildos, but that's still not the same."

Suzi pouted. Then she said, "Well you can at least agree to letting me have the bi or gay guys. If you can't let me have the pick of straights... "

"Let's just see what they say, all right? Come on Joey. Lets do a blanket dreamville. I'll form it, you just grab an end."

"Huh? Blanket? Dreamville?" Suzi said after we turned towards the room.

"Okay, Suz. You have ten minutes before they have to be dressed for fifth period," I said when it was done. "Just tell them what to do."

"Er, Tim?" Joey said as Suzi started to get them in line. "You don't need me in here, do you?"

"Nah. Go ahead. Where are you goin' to go?"

"I think I'll just head up to our room and have something to eat. You want me to bring down something?"

"That's okay. I think we'll get what she wants from these guys, and then we'll join you up there in say, twenty minutes? Then maybe we can finally try out that pull out bed. Just the three of us."

"Yeah, cool... Okay," Joey said, glancing nervously at the line of stripping guys before dashing out the door.

"Timmy?" Suzi called.

I walked up behind her and said, "Yeah, sweetness."

"Uhm, how do we figure out who is willing? Nobody here wants to be my slave."

"You have to find something they want bad enough to trade for it. Holy Shit!" I said, spying one of the straight guys.

"What's wrong?" Suzi said as I walked over to him.

"Your name doesn't happen to be Ted, would it?" I asked the shaved crotched Junior.

"Yes. I'm Ted."

"Tim? You know him?" Suzi said.

"Only by reputation. Ted, you have two girlfriends named Heather and Cindy, right?"

"Yeah. That's them."

"Do you love them?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You guess?"

"Well, yes then."

"Timmy... I only have nine minutes left. Can't you two talk later?"

"Okay, Suz. Here let me try something. RAISE your hand if you want to have lots of worry free sex... Okay, that didn't do any good. Put your hands down... Hang on Suzi, this may take a few minutes."

I closed my eyes and started poking around in a few heads.

"Suzi, your cousin... You want him?"

"Pete? Well, I used to dream about him... Uhm, maybe. But let's look for someone else first."

I had another guy step forward. "This guy is trying to kick his drug habit. He will do it for that... "

"Eeeeewwww!" Suzi squealed. "Timmy, yesss."

Four guys later, "Okay, this guy would do anything but the gay stuff to pass his classes this year and get into college. And he has a friend in the same boat. WHoa. I just found his friend. He's out in his car fucking... Tammy McGovern, whoever she is. Yeah, he would do it too. Dang, Suz. Guys are easier than girls."

"Always have been. Anybody else? What about the guy on the end."

"Hmmm... No I don't think so... A and B student, has steady girl friend, no drugs or drinking, no problems at home, no... wait... Hmm, well it's not what I was looking for, but... this guy is a bigot, big time. He like wants to start something like the KKK in school. Well, I guess I'll just have to... Okay. Nope. There's nothing for us to offer him."

"I take it he loves everyone now?"

"Deeply. Even your cousin. Well, how about it? I'd like to help this guy with his drug thing. The others could just learn how to work a little harder on their own."

"What's your name?" Suzi said to the guy with the drug problem.

"Ben Smith," he replied.

Ben was very well developed, in every department. His hair was a light brown, almost a blond, with hazel eyes. I only mention this because he looked like a blown up version of me. Even our haircuts were the same. But his dick was almost twice the size of mine. Of course so were his biceps and every other muscle on him.

"He's straight, Suz, but he'll do anything to feel the high he used to get. But those other two are only willing to do the straight stuff. So either you can have your cousin too, or wait until we find someone else. There are plenty of others, you know."

"Yeah, I know. Uhm, well Ben, I guess you're it. We're out of time, aren't we?"

"Yep. All right guys, get your clothes on and forget everything that has happened here since Suzi came in. You had another day of pumping iron just like you usually do. Ben, come over here after you're dressed."

When Ben joined us by the door, I said, "Ben? I'm gonna wake you up in a moment and offer you a deal. You trust me completely now, and you will stay nice and relaxed so you can think our deal through clear headed. Okay, Ben. You can wake up now."

Ben blinked several times, then rubbed a eye with his hand.

"Hi Ben, my name is Tim, this is Suzi. We have a little deal to propose to you to get you out of the mess you're in. You game?"

"What mess is that?" he said calmly.

"Your little drug problem. We'd like to help you kick the habit."

"Yeah, sure you can. Look, pip-squeak, I'm not in the mood for... "

"How would you like to feel that high you got from the special joint Dennis gave you? You know, the one that felt better than anything else you ever have had?"

"How do you know about... Tell Dennis I'm not... "

"Dennis didn't send us. You trust me, right? I'm not trying to trick you, and I'm certainly not selling drugs. Do you want to feel that high again or not?"

"Shit yeah. But you... errrkkkk," he squeaked as my artificial high temporarily disrupted his regular thought patterns. My high only lasted for five seconds, but had no after effects, and caused no damage.

"Holy... " he said after he came back to his senses. "How did you do that?"

"The bell is going to ring in thirty seconds, and I know you have a test next period, so why don't I just speed this up a bit." I closed my eyes, and sent him the knowledge of what I was asking him and all the details. The bell rang while I was working, and I had to force him not to leave.

A minute later, I opened my eyes and asked, "Ben, yes or no. Do we have a deal?"

"But you haven't... Holy shit. Uhm... You really can do it? Okay. Yes. I'd sell my soul to the devil for that."

"Lucky for you, she only wants your body. Oh yeah. Don't ever call me pip- squeak again, k?"

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"er, Okay... uhm, master? Shit."

"Very good. Now, I'll arrange for you to miss class last period. Come to 302 sixth hour and we'll do it then. And I'll make sure the test doesn't start without you. But hurry anyway."

"Okay, uhm, thanks," the muscle bound image of me said as he left, slightly dazed.

"Hey Suz?" I started as we made our way to the stairs to join Joey.

"What Tim?"

"If I worked out like that, do you think... "

"Bigger."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"Remember how big my cousin is? When he was a freshman, he weighed under a hundred pounds."

"Wow. Maybe Joey and I WILL let your cousin help us pump some muscle."

"I'd like that a lot. I work hard trying to make my body look good for you two. It'd be nice if you boys did the same."

"BOYS?" I said grinning. We had reached the second floor, so I grabbed her, threw her over my shoulder, and ran up the stairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.