Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part VI - 4: It's Good To Have Friends

Mind Control Sex Story: Part VI - 4: It's Good To Have Friends - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The sensations of a glass of soda at my lips awoke me, and I greedily swallowed the drink, finding myself very thirsty.

Mick refilled the glass as I found myself in Joey's bunk with Joey beside me. Mick handed the glass back to Joey who held it for me as I drank it down. My head still hurt, and I was feeling pretty tired physically. I started to remember what had happened, then moaned as I realized what I had done.

"Come on Tim, keep drinking," Joey said. "I know you got a headache, but you have to fix Bethany before she wakes up."

"Where is she?" I weakly asked.

"On Jerry's bunk. Gina and Dana managed to get her back in her bathing suit, but... Shit Tim. You both got a bit scratched up fucking like that under those trees. I don't know what you could do to cover that up. What happened anyway? How did you lose control like that?"

"I pushed her to far. She was so horny... Holy shit. She's telepathic or something. She made me as horny as I had made her. We kept doing it to each other and couldn't stop."

I tried to sit up, finding every muscle sore.

"Man am I sore," I said before drinking down the third glass.

We heard Bethany moan and all three of us looked over at her. I turned pale realizing I would have to do something right then.

"Shit," Joey said, looking back at me. "What are you going to do?"

"For now, put her back to sleep until I can figure that out. Man, my head hurts. Shit. Here goes."

I had to lay back down and close my eyes before I could even try. And then I had to imagine Bethany's mind in Jerry's bed since I didn't dare to attempt feeling it out first. I successfully sent her into a deep sleep, but my head exploded with pain from the attempt.

My cry startled Mick enough to drop the two liter bottle of cola. He managed to recover it before too much spilled out.

The pain was bad enough to produce tears. I couldn't drink anymore soda in fear of throwing up what I had already drank. I was aware of Joey speaking to me, but I couldn't concentrate on the meaning of the words.

I felt Joey's hand rubbing my bare chest, but that only marginally helped. He tried to comfort me the best he could, even giving me a few pecks on the forehead like my mother would. He said something again to me, then I felt his very modest attempts to probe my head. I felt a surge of frustration come from him, then suddenly he formed a completely different kind of connection.

Relief washed over me while I felt Joey shudder then let out a deep breath.

I opened my eyes and said, "Wow Joey. What did you do?"

"I don't know. I was trying to figure out how I could help you, and when I couldn't get anything from you I could make any sense out of... I guess I wished I could take on some of the pain for you."

"What's going on?" Mick said.

"Joey did something that got rid of my headache. And I don't feel anywhere near as tired," I said sitting up.

"I don't have a headache either, but I feel a lot more tired than I did before. Maybe I shared my energy or something with you."

"Sounds like you shared your life force," Mick said.

"Huh?" I said at the same time Joey said, "What do you mean?"

"You know. Like when you die, your life force is all used up, and your soul leaves your body. I read somewhere that your life force is like what drives your body, and when you get sick or hurt, your life force has to be recharged before you get better. I'm not saying I really believe it, but I thought it made sense here. Joey shared his life force with you."

"Well, whatever you did," I said moving over to Joey. "Thanks."

I kissed Joey tenderly, then remembered Mick wasn't too comfortable about that kind of stuff. I broke the kiss and looked over to Mick feeling a little embarrassed. My cheeks turned a little red, but I managed to prevent a full blown blush.

"You're welcome," Joey said before following my gaze.

Mick just blinked several time without showing any kind of expression.

"Do you guys, like, do that a lot?" he finally asked.

"Not really," Joey admitted as he sat up beside me. "We're kinda close though," he added while putting his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. "I guess we love each other a lot like we do Suzi."

"Yeah, but we usually only do stuff when Suzi's with us too," I said, resting my head against his. "We don't think of ourselves as gay. Just... closer than best friends I guess."

"So you guys don't usually go fucking each other, or give each other blow jobs?" Mick said seriously.

Joey and I had to look at each other for a moment, then Joey straightened up and said, "What we do, we do because if feels good and we love each other. I don't find other guys the least bit sexy, and the thought of giving another guy a blow job makes me sick. If you have to know, yes, we fuck each other. But we do it because it feels awesome to, especially if you're in the middle."

"Shit, I miss Suzi," I realized out loud.

"Me too," Joey said.

Mick looked at our suddenly somber faces, and after a few moments of consideration, he said, "You guys really do love each other. I mean the three of you. Well, if it makes any difference... I guess I'm okay with that. I mean, when I watched you two screwing on the beach, it was pretty disgusting. But the way you guys... kiss... Well, I almost wish I had something like that too. But I'm not interested, if you know what I mean."

I saw he was telling the truth, but at the same time he felt a little lovesick.

I shared my probe with Joey, then said, "Come 'ere, Mick," making a space between Joey and I for Mick.

"Why?" he said hesitantly.

"Relax," Joey said. "Trust us. You'll like it."

"And it isn't sexual like you're thinking," I added.

Mick sat down between us. He jumped when Joey and I wrapped our arms around him and laid our heads on his shoulders. But after a minute like this, we felt Mick relax. He even put his own arms around us and gave us a short hug.

"Thanks guys. I guess I needed that," Mick said as we broke our group hug.

My eyes rested upon Bethany's sleeping form, and I immediately felt a wall of guilt hit me.

"Shit. Joey, I've really screwed up this time. Bethany was a virgin."

"OH SHIT!" I added, remembering her fertile state. I reached out to her womb, trying to sense if I could detect anything.

"What?" Mick said.

"Oh, MAN!" Joey said when he read my thoughts. "He thinks he got her pregnant!"

"Shit!" Mick agreed.

I spent over ten minutes scanning her insides before giving up.

"I can't find anything, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Damn, what am I gonna do?"

"For now, just do something so we can wake her up. The way you gulped that soda down, she's gonna need some water too. Then we can call your mom or something. She'll know what to do."

"Good idea," I said as I began scanning her mind.

A few minutes later, I said, "This is weird. I can't find any trace of her being a telepath except when she was crazy with horniness. I don't even think she could do it on her own. Some how I triggered it, but I can't figure out how."

After discussing it with Joey and Mick, I put her in a mindless state, allowing her to drink and clean herself up without her awareness. Once she was sleeping again, I contacted my mom.

My mother's instructions allowed me to actually locate Bethany's fallopian tubes and its hair muscles that push her eggs and/or fertilized embryo into the uterus. I used these muscles to locate the egg, but I still was unable to determine its state.

I operated her internal muscles to work sterilized water from the nurse's office into her uterus. I flushed her out several times, practicing my control while also making sure the egg wouldn't meet any sperm on the way out in case it hadn't been already fertilized.

Once I felt confident enough with directly controlling all of the muscles necessary, I added a small amount of baking soda to some fresh sterilized water before working it into her vagina and uterus. I operated the muscles in the fallopian tube and worked the mass out into her uterus. I only waited a few moments before I forced the fluid back out of her.

I repeated the flushing twice more, then followed my mother's instructions on how to trigger a swift menstruation period. I would have to block the cramps she would have the next day or two, but there was no other way to make sure she didn't become pregnant.

I hid the events in her mind so she couldn't recall them, faking memories to explain her physical condition. She would believe she had accidentally torn her hymen during a horse back ride a few months ago, and I blocked the rawness and tenderness in that area.

After an hour of intense concentration, Bethany got dressed and left. She would come out of her daze once she reached her cabin, remembering nothing but her implanted memories.

I took a shower, got dressed, then joined everyone for dinner. Even though I ate like a pig, I was severely depressed. I only spoke when spoken to, and after satisfying my hunger, I told a counselor I wasn't feeling good and went back to the cabin.

I laid in my bunk, going over my mistakes before falling asleep. When the others came in to grab their stuff for their shower, Joey told me everyone else seemed to have recovered okay. He told me to be in his bunk by the time he got back, and left with the others to shower.

I did as I was told after changing into my boxers to sleep in. When they returned, Joey put his stuff away, then went to my drawer and pulled out my coin. I scooted over to make room for him, and wound up laying against his chest with the coin between us.

I was surprised when Jerry didn't display any reaction to our closeness. In fact, no one seemed shocked by the tender caresses Joey gave me. But then after the fuck fest earlier that day, I found Jerry had talked to Joey and Mick about it in the shower, and so everyone in the cabin pretty much knew the status between Joey and I.

My curiosity prompted me to ask what had happened during my crazed state, and at first I wasn't sure anyone would speak.

The screams and shouts from Bethany and I were not heard until the three couples came back from their paddle boat venture. At first they thought we were just noisy and clumsy lovers. But after several minutes, it became obvious we had lost control of ourselves, then they immediately realized we couldn't stop even though we were exhausted.

When Paul, Rita, and Scooter fell under the fuck lust spell also, Gina remembered something Joey had said about his ability to shield himself. Scooter had knocked her down before she could get away, but managed to tell Jerry and Dana to run and get Joey. Jerry and Dana had barely comprehended her words before Gina felt the fuck lust also.

Jerry and Dana ran down the beach calling Joey's name. Before they found him, Mick asked what was wrong, then ran to see for himself.

Mick admitted that when my lust hit him, he was so horny for my butt that he had knocked Joey to the ground after Joey grabbed him. If it hadn't been for Joey calling him fag and belittling him about what he wanted to do, Mick probably would have lost his virginity on my butt. But instead, the words shamed Mick into controlling his actions. He jerked himself off and came while watching Joey lead me with his dick at my ass towards the water.

Mick, Jerry, and Dana then forced first Gina and Scooter apart, then Paul and Rita. Bethany was crying for someone to screw her, which Paul almost did if Jerry hadn't stopped him. By that time they all had recovered most of their senses. But they were nearly shocked back out of them watching Joey toss me on the shore, then fuck me as I gasped and coughed for air.

When my head had exploded with pain, the connection Bethany and I had been using to feed each other our lust broke, letting Bethany pass out from her exhaustion.

After I blacked out, Joey came back to his own senses fairly quickly. He explained to the rest I had broken through his shield, and said he had never intended to fuck me. He lured me to the water so he could snap me out of it, not to drown me while he pounded my ass.

Everyone helped carry Bethany and I to the cabin, then the three couples went back out to the beach to make sure everyone else was okay and to grab anything left behind. Joey and Mick put shorts on themselves and me when the girls returned and dressed Bethany.

They had let us rest for about a half an hour before Joey woke me with the soda.

I thanked everybody for their help. I explained it had been my fault, and apologized. I told them what had gone wrong, and even shared my guilty feelings about Bethany's virginity. I didn't cry or anything, but I was pretty depressed. Joey rubbed my chest the entire time I spoke, and continued to do so for the several minutes of silence afterwards.

When lights out was ordered, I got up to get in my own bunk.

"Where do you think you're going?" Joey said grabbing my arm. "You're not in any condition to sleep by yourself. You might try and kill yourself in your sleep by rolling off your bunk."

I weakly grinned at him, and gave in when he tugged my arm.

"Besides," he added as he snuggled up against my back. "We won't be seeing Suzi for another two weeks, and we won't have a chance to sleep together while we're playing babysitters."

"Don't remind me."

"Hey. Pretend you have tits so I can call you Suzi. At least one of us can go to sleep happy."

I heard a snicker from Mick, which I immediately investigated. He was imagining what I would look like if I had been a girl. Then his mind wandered to his version of what Suzi looked like from our brief descriptions of her.

The temptation to show him what Suzi really looked like quickly faded when I realized he would get pretty upset about my unauthorized peeking into his thoughts.

My own thoughts turned to imagining what the rest of the guys would look like as a girl, and I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle myself. Joey probed to see what was so funny, then moved his hand and gave my left nipple a tweak.

"Nice tits, Paulina," Joey snickered.

I rolled onto my back and looked at Joey for a moment before whispering, "I love you, buddy."

Joey softly said, "I love you too," before getting more comfortable with my new position. We fell asleep with him hugging my chest like a teddy bear, and we both dreamed of Suzi.

I was pretty busy the next two days.

My kitchen duty Friday and Saturday actually made getting breakfast served to the mud wrestlers easier. I had to miss a few activities since I had to help prepare the food, but I found myself enjoying the time I spent with the two cooks.

The cooks were newlyweds, but both had been married before and had kids at the camp themselves. They had a lot of fun as they worked, joking and laughing at little silly things they thought of or did. Their spirits and energy helped my own, and I was feeling pretty good again by Saturday night. I almost offered to help them for the duration of camp, but I came to my senses and only offered to give them a hand if they really needed it.

Bethany seemed to recover okay. I was constantly checking on her, finding her menstrual cramps always beginning to find a way around my pain blocks. But I was able to remove my blocks Saturday afternoon without any remaining discomfort.

Joey and I went to the dance as bachelors, finding plenty of girls to dance with. After the disaster at the beach, I didn't dare try anything funny at the dance, despite several good ideas from the guys.

Sunday morning, everyone slept in. The early morning mud wrestling had taken its toll on all of us. Joey and I even slept in our own bunks that night so we wouldn't wake each other up during the night.

Breakfast was served an hour later than usual so we all could get an extra hour of sleep. Of all the days of camp, the last was always the most fun because it was all races and contests, resembling a fair more than anything else. Pie throwing and paddle boat races, stuff like that.

Every year we form strong bonds with the people we bunked and hung out with, then everyone becomes a little glum right after dinner the last day of camp. It wasn't as bad as past years since most of us had two more weeks together, but it still was hard.

Despite my preprogramming for Rita and Paul's love affair to end painlessly in their sleep the last night, they were on the edge of tears the entire evening. They didn't know about the precautions I had taken, but they knew that it was their last night together.

I felt sorry for them, but I didn't interfere. After all, the original purpose was to show Paul what a relationship with a woman should be like. I had meant to spare him from the pain, but I realized it was a necessary part of the experience. I let them both suffer through their time together knowing they would feel better in the morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.