Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part III - 7: A Day With Dear Ole Dad

Mind Control Sex Story: Part III - 7: A Day With Dear Ole Dad - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"My father was a slave of my mother's. He didn't have any powers like... this," I said, indicating his backrest.

"Oh, so your mother didn't tell you I had the talent. I wonder why? No matter. Yes, your mother did make me her slave. Actually, it was probably the best sex I had up to that time. I especially enjoyed it when I was freed from her control and made her do all sorts of interesting things. But this isn't about your mother and I. This is about you. You are my son, and I felt I should pass this on to you. So please accept it."

"How do you know he is your son?" Suzi asked as I reached out to take the box.

"I check on some of my pets from time to time. The girl Katie is one of my summer girls. I was missing her lovely ass, so I sent for her, planning to spend a weekend using her. I discovered her thoughts had been altered slightly to cover up Tim and yourself kissing during a class period. It was a simple matter of checking school and state records to find who he was. When I realized who his mother was, I found the son I never knew I had."

"What IS this?" I said as I picked the red transparent coin out of the now open box.

"Feels comforting, does it not?" He said with a grin.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Here, feel this Suz," I said handing it to her.

"I don't feel anything," she said turning it over in her hand.

"Here, let me try," Joey said. Suzi passed to him, and after he held it a moment, he gave it a flip. "I can't really feel anything either. Well, it does kinda makes my fingers feel kinda nice and warm," Joey admitted as he handed it back to me.

"That might indicate you have a slight touch of the talent, Joey. Timothy, I'm very curious to know how it makes you feel. Could you describe it to me?"

"Uhm, okay. I guess it feels like... like... I don't know... sorta like I'm not alone or something. Or like... Yeah... Like its rubbing my chest like my mom does when I'm sick or something. And there's... there's something else... " I said concentrating on it.

He waited patiently as I reached out with my mind to touch it. There was something being emitted from the strange red coin. Something which had a physical shape to it. Then I realized there was not one, but many different feeling shapes, almost like...

"Symbols! It's shouting symbols at me!" I exclaimed excitedly."

"Incredible! I spent years of probing it before I understood that. And I never learned anything else about them. Perhaps you will find some meaning to them... "

"Wow. Thanks, Mister, er... How do you know I'm your son and not from one of my mother's other lovers?"

"Very simple. Most people with the talent learn early on how to control the woman's menstruation cycle. Your mother could have never gotten pregnant while she was in control without deliberately allowing it, which she hadn't. It could have only happened while I was taking out my revenge on her. I simply had overlooked that possibility, probably because she had always taken care of it herself. I suppose it was sheer carelessness on my part since she didn't even remember her name at the time, but then you wouldn't be here now with me if I hadn't been so careless."

"Uhm, thanks, I think."

"You're welcome. Now, you have some other questions you need answered. But before we start, would you care for some refreshments?"

The dark haired woman on his right side began to slide out from behind him, his weight transferred effortlessly to the other woman. I suspected he usually only had one of them supporting his back from the way he seemed to have shifted his body to a more natural position. The other probably normally performed other... functions.

Joey was becoming increasingly aroused by these two sex goddesses before us, and so was I. When the dark haired woman took out an orange bottle from a refrigerator, her body movements captured our eyes, and even Suzi was starting to breathe a little harder. We were handed a glass each containing a faintly purplish liquid.

"This is my favorite drink. I call it 'Life's Essence'."

The dark haired woman held his drink for him as he drank. It had a pleasant, almost bubblegum odor to it, and as we tasted it, I knew it was the greatest drink I had ever had.

"It always makes me horny as hell," he said as the dark haired girl handed the glass to the other and began working her way down his body. "I hope you don't mind," he said as the woman uncovered his rising member. "It's time for my 3:00 blow."

We didn't say anything as the woman slipped the large organ into her mouth. Joey gasped as we all realized she had effortlessly taken it down into her throat. The woman began to slowly work it in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to stimulate him as much as possible.

"Carol, why don't you help the poor boy relieve himself," my father said, indicating Joey. "I can lay against the back seat for once," he added when the blonde beauty looked concerned about leaving him.

"Huh? I... I... Uhm. That's okay... I'll uhhh... I wouldn't want you to go to any trouble... " Joey stammered out.

"No trouble at all, my dear boy. Tim, if you like, I can program Suzi here with Vicki's technique. And I suppose her gag reflexes would have to be inhibited... Perhaps I could... "

"No thanks," Suzi said huskily. "I can manage without your help."

"Huh?" I echoed Joey. "You're gonna do it to me in front of my daa... daaa... " I finished gasping. Suzi already pulled down my fly, and since I hadn't bothered putting on my underwear earlier, Suzi had already worked my hardon into her mouth. "ghewdo?" I squeaked to Joey.

"Umm, I guess," Joey said back, pulling his own pud while Suzi began making me wiggle.

Carol, gently eased her master off her. His face showed a moment's discomfort when his skin made contact with the soft leather. "Carol, remind me to have Janice and Tanya do an extra good job on my back when we get home."

"Yes, master," she replied as she got down on her knees and peered up to Joey with a longing puppy dog look.

"Should I?" Joey whispered nervously to Suzi and I.

"Don't think they hear you Joey," my father replied. "Doesn't look like they will mind either."

"Okay, I guess. But you don't have to, if you don't want to," Joey said to Carol.

"My master wishes me to, and I only live to do as my master wishes," she said before sucking Joey's head into her mouth like a spaghetti noodle.

"Gaaaaaaaa!" was all Joey could say.

"MMMMnnnnnnnnn," I agreed, struggling.

"Ah, to be young again," my father said to no one in particular.

For a minute, the only sounds in the cab were sucking and slurping noises, mixed with a few gasps and moans from Joey and I. Then a buzz came from somewhere on my father's side of the cabin.

"That will be for you, Timothy," my father announced. "I suppose I'll have to answer it."

"Hello Samantha," he said immediately into the mouth piece before anyone had spoke on the other end. "I must congratulate you for tracking down my unlisted car phone so quickly. I wasn't expecting your call for another five minutes."

I opened my eyes in shock, realizing he was speaking to my mother.

"Yes, he's fine. As a matter of fact, he's better than fine. He was just getting his boyhood serviced by his lovely girlfriend here. Just a moment, Samantha dear, I believe he wishes to talk to you."

He passed held the receiver out for me, smiling at my red face.

"Uhm, hello?" I said once I had it to my ear. Suzi had stopped, and now was looking a bit red in the face herself. I momentarily wondered whether it had been from my father's embarrassing words, or from her energetic efforts.

"Are you all right?" my mother's voice said anxiously. I could feel her mind trying to touch mine. I permitted her to access my mind, and felt her search for any meddling.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said to confirm her own conclusions.

"Is Suzi okay?" my mother said, implying the worse.

"She and Joey are fine," I said, a little hurt.

"I'm sorry dear. I feared Charles had somehow made you do something when he said... you know."

"Sorry mom," was all I could say.

"Where is he taking you? Has he tried to hurt you?"

"I don't know where we are going," I said looking at my father's relaxed face. "and no, he hasn't."

"Let me speak to her, Timothy," he said.

Carol had been disappointed when Joey had stopped her, but now she happily took the receiver back to her master, knowing how much he needed her chest to be truly comfortable.

"We are on our way to my south mansion. Yes, that's the one. Efficient as usual, my dear Samantha. I only wish to spend some time with Timothy and his two friends before I leave for Europe for a few weeks. I promise I won't change a single thought in their heads. Not that I could anyway. Would you believe he is actually shielding their minds as well as his?

"Yes, I remember... I think so too... No, they stopped... Yes... I'm not sure either, but let me ask him." He lowered the mouth piece slightly and bluntly said to me, "We were wondering if you had fucked Suzi in the ass yet." He had to hold the ear piece away from his ear due to my mother's loud protests.

All three of us started turning red. I looked down at the floor and said, "I haven't... er, that is, I'm still a... "

"He's still a VIRGIN, Sam! Imagine that! I never bothered checking that. I just assumed... Yes, he certainly is stronger than either one of us there... "

"We were going too... " I weakly added. "We just got... distracted from it today."

"Did you hear? He said they were going to fuck their brains out today if I hadn't come along. Sorry Samantha, of course he didn't say it like that... Do you remember when you first had me do you up the butt? Yes, I did too. I have a confession to make, Sam. I missed your ass after they made me release you. You know how I had never done it that way before you? Well, it's been my favorite kind of sex ever since. And you have to admit, we must have liked doing it because we did it a lot."

My mouth was hanging open, listening to my father talking to my mother about old times. The conversation was warm and friendly, as if they had been close friends for years. Joey was shaking his head in disbelief, and Suzi was smiling like a cat.

"Sam, I believe we may want to reminisce about the good old days another time. Apparently these are more innocent ears that I had assumed. How about we get together sometime after my trip and get to know each other again, but on more equal terms this time. Well of course I want to fuck your ass again. So would a month from Thursday be okay? I'm sorry, I forgot you worked for a living. Well, I suppose I can manage the anticipation until that weekend... "

He looked up at me with a sudden thought and said, "Unless you have a problem with your mom and pop getting it on for old times sake? Maybe you could spend the weekend at your friend's house?" He looked hopefully.

"Uhm, let me talk to her a sec," I said, not believing my ears.

Vicki was still slowly sucking at his cock, having a little more bulk to deal with due to the effects of the conversation. But she passed the phone over to me without disrupting her concentration. I stared at her ass while I spoke into the mouth piece.

"Uhm, mom? Are YOU all right?" I asked attempting to connect to her mind like she had mine earlier.

"I'm fine, Timmy. I'm sorry you heard all that. But if it makes any difference, your father and I really did have some great... times together. Okay, I'm not going to lie to you. I miss having sex with him. He was my favorite, and I was almost upset when they set me free."

"I'm a big girl, you know," she said a moment later when I didn't reply. "I can take care of myself. If he tries to pull something, I'm stronger than he is, but I know he is sincere about this anyway. He let me scan his mind when you got off the phone last time, and I don't think he will hurt you either. Watch out for Suzi, though. He finds her extremely, shall I say, tempting?"

"Okay mom. Uhm, he wants to talk to you again, so here he is."

"Sam? We are pulling into my drive now. I promise to behave. If they wish to, would you agree to letting them spend the night? I believe they have some unfinished business to attend to, and I wouldn't dream of my only son not having the best on such an important day of his life."

The three of us exchanged looks. None of us were all that sure about whether we wanted to do it like this. I also wondered if they still wanted to include me.

"So, you'll contact their parents? All right. I'll call you later when they know what they're doing tonight. I'll look forward to it. Goodbye, Mistress," he said smiling at his own joke as he hung up the phone.

The car came to a halt, and Vicki gently disengaged from her master's softening appendage.

"Vicki, you did an excellent job," he purred. "Why don't you put yourself down for an extra butt fuck this week. I may even do you myself."

"Oh thank you master!" Vicki shouted with glee. "Just thinking of your big hard prick up my tight ass makes me all hot and wet! May I go and play with myself while I fantasize about it?"

"Please perform your other duties before taking any personal time out such as that."

"Oh, I will master! Thank you master!" Vicki said voice filled with joy. She closed her master's robe as carefully as she could using her lips, then waited for everyone to get out of the car before getting out herself and quickly going up the steps and into the enormous house.

We climbed the same marble steps up to the main entrance, finding a line of partially nude mostly women servants waiting for their master's orders. They all wore the same collar around their neck, and two twin completely nude women had a leash attached to them just like Katie had in her memory.

"Sherman," he addressed one of the men kneeling before him. "Timothy and I will be having a private talk in the North study. Please see that Suzi and Joey are given anything they desire. And prepare three of the inter-connected guest rooms for them."

"Which wing, Lord? The South wing? Or the North?"

"The North, of course. They won't need the, er, toys, so have them removed, won't you?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"What are we going to talk about that Suzi and Joey can't hear?" I asked.

"I know all about your dream, and how it's still bothering you. Joey and Suzi are very much involved with your problems. It is best they go and enjoy themselves instead of being dragged through your emotional chaos."

"Tim?"

"I'm okay, Joey. I guess he's right. Go ahead, and I'll join up with you two later. Then I can tell you all about it if you want."

"Timmy?" Suzi said putting her arms around me. Then in a whisper only I could hear, she said, "Be careful. I don't trust him."

"I don't think I'm in any danger, but watch yourself," I thought to her. "My mom said he has the hots for you, not that I can blame him. Just stick with Joey, and don't let your guard down for a moment."

"Joey can call me if something happens, so don't let each other out of your sight," I thought to both of them.

Then just to Joey, I thought, "Keep her safe, buddy. She's the only one who can't defend her mind on her own."

The man holding the ends of the twins' leashes handed them over to my father, and he led them and myself down a long hall. We took an elevator attended by a woman who obviously was past her sexual peak. She must have been nearly 50 years old. The surprise must have showed on my face because he smiled and said, "Tim, here is someone I would like you to meet. Mother, say hello to your grandson."

"Hellooo," she said in a deep sexy voice. I began feeling sick in my stomach when I stupidly peeked into her head. I found nothing grandmotherly in her mind. She was just another mindless sex toy. Her hand reached out to my crotch, making me jump back away from her. It wasn't until the elevator doors opened that I realized I had backed up against one of the twins chests. If she hadn't started breathing so hard because her master's son was touching her, I probably would have never known.

"Sorry, Tim. I shouldn't have done that yet. You see, my father had the talent also. My mother here was just another one of his slave girls. I never really had a mother like yours. She gave me my first blow job when I was only a day old. The first cum I shot was in her mouth, and when I was three, she was the first woman I fucked."

"That is... sick," was all I could say.

"Perhaps, but try and look at it from my point of view. You see, you never forget the first woman you kiss, the first woman you fuck, or the first mind you enslave. That woman has always been my mother. It is a special kind of bond between us. In fact, the only thing I didn't do with my mother first was fuck a woman in the ass. That was your mother. She really is a good fuck, Tim. Maybe you will try it someday. To me, fucking mom is the most natural thing a son could do."

After my bile settled down in my throat, I asked him, "Did she rub your chest when you were little? Like when you were sick or sad?"

"No. When I was sick, she would suck on my dick all night long. And whenever I got depressed, all I had to do was go fuck mom, and I would feel all better. It's not all that different."

We arrived at the door to his study. Study would have been the last thing I would have called it. It was more like a miniature arena, like the Roman Coliseum.

The circular room had a C-shaped raised platform which began at the entrance we were standing in, and ended on the opposite side with another entrance. The platform was actually a continuous mattress with silk sheets, hundreds of pillows, with a narrow carpeted pathway along the wall for walking. The platform was only four feet higher than the main floor, which had two more entrances, equally spaced apart. I was mystified about what went on in this room, not that I didn't have a few ideas. The platform could have easily held a hundred people.

(I still do not understand why he called it his study. I theorized he must have had a room which resembled a traditional study at one time, but it had slowly taken on a different function over a long period of time.)

(Of the three mansions I have visited over the course of my life, each had two - a North study, and a South. I sneaked into a South study once a few years ago, and I never will do so again. There was only a mattress large enough for perhaps five people to share. The rest of the platform was a contiguous array of restraints, littered with objects and devices, their functions mostly obvious, but some not so obvious. Like the thing you use to peel potatoes and carrots with. I still shudder wondering what he used all those for.)

He handed me one of the twins' leashes, which I immediately rejected. He explained that the carpeted path was too narrow for the two girls to walk side by side, and he always has trouble keeping one of them behind the other.

For a moment I forgot we were talking about two human beings instead of a couple of dogs, so I agreed. I kicked myself for doing it, but I got kind of a kick watching her ass sway back and forth in front of me.

As we approached the mid way point, three more nude women appeared at the opposite entrance and quickly made their way towards us. He indicated to me to crawl onto silken sheets at a parting of the vast number of pillows which where piled almost to my head. By the time I had managed to get myself situated on the most plush and comfortable bleachers ever imagined, the three women had joined us.

"Now Tim, before I start, you need to relax. Even though you are shielding everything from me, I can see you are still very tense and disturbed."

"You're not going to try and hypnotize me, are you?"

"Hypnotize? Now that is an amusing idea. No. I just want you to allow me and my staff to make you as comfortable as we can."

"Well, I can't promise anything, but, okay, I can try."

"Good. Then just sit up a moment and let Sandra here scoot in behind you. I promise you will enjoy it, and she really does want to, don't you Sandra."

"Yes, please? I've never felt the heartbeat through my chest of someone so young before. Please?"

"I don't know... "

"Well, just try it, and if you feel uncomfortable, you can just lay against the pillows. The point here is to make you feel as comfortable as possible."

"Okay, I guess," I said, leaning forward. I naturally was curious about it, but I wasn't sure about how proper it was. And what if I liked it too much?

As I laid back again, her soft breasts seemed to flatten out more than they should. She was just like warm pillow. But after I got comfortable, she let out a dissatisfied sigh.

"What's the matter?" I said sitting up gain. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no!" she cooed, "Its just that... I couldn't feel your heartbeat. Your shirt blocks it."

I found that hard to believe since my heart had been doing double time from the erotic nature of it all. But I did see she truly enjoyed feeling the heartbeat of another person resting up against her chest. It was one of the things that gave her joy in her life that my father hadn't needed to program her for. I knew that was why he had picked her for me. I didn't mind allowing him to succeed since it did make the true Sandra happy. I doubt I would have done it if she hadn't naturally been that way.

"Okay," I sighed, taking off my shirt. As I laid my bare back against her naked chest, she whispered, "Thank you."

After I had settled down, she gave me a quick hug, indicating she felt my heartbeat. Her skin touching mine was quickly becoming less of a focus, and in a few minutes, her warmth became more of a comforting feeling, instead of a erotic one. My dick still wasn't giving up, though.

I wondered about whether Joey had blue balls just as I did from all of the teasing and no release. To make matters worse, the twins started to nurse from their master's dick, competing for the head.

"Ack!" my father said as one of them accidentally scraped some teeth across the sensitive edge of the crown. Both of the girls looked up as if they had pottied on the carpet and knew they had done something bad. It was very easy to think of them as some kind of canine. Not that they looked like one, but all of their mannerisms were of a well trained dog, faithful and completely dependent on their master. For all the years I've known them, they have never spoken a word to anyone.

"That's it!" he said in an annoyed tone. "If you two bitches can't share without fighting, Nina here will do that, and you two can go back to the kennel."

They both got upset about that, and crawled up his derobed body. I wasn't sure when it had been removed, but I saw no sign of the robe. I knew what was coming next, for I was sure this was all for my benefit.

"Okay, down girls, down. Maybe if Timothy would let one of you nurse off of him you both can stay."

The three of them looked over to me expectantly. The tent in my jeans gave an obvious lurch from the suggestion, despite the fact I was expecting it. They probably could even see the slight bouncing motion from my pulse through my pants, which wasn't a hard thing to do considering I didn't have any underwear on.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "I just want to make it clear that I draw the line here. I know you set both of these things up. I wouldn't be doing this if my balls didn't hurt so much. And you didn't set that up."

"Tim, I'm hurt," my father said with a grin. When I started to pull my dick out, he got serious and said, "Tim in this household, it is a insult to the others around you to attempt uncovering or undressing yourself. Even I have attended to undressing, and redressing some of my slaves. Let her do that, and don't resist. You would only be hurting her feelings."

One of the twins came over to me obediently and happily began to remove my shoes. I was having trouble keeping my hands off my painfully hard dick. Every movement she made was an incredible feat of sexual torture. I never knew how sexy it could be watching someone take my shoe off. Of course, I never imagined anyone using their tongue like that.

When she got my socks off, she started to sensually lick my toes. The conception of her cleaning every toe like she had began to do my right little one was more than I could withstand, so I said huskily, "If you don't start soon, I'm gonna have do it without you."

She nodded her head, but finished the toe before she gracefully and unhurriedly removed my jeans. She did not rush anything. Even when I couldn't help jerk off a few strokes while watching her carefully place my clothing off to the side. Her hand seemed to move in slow motion as it firmly removed my own hand and laid it off to the side. I let out a breath of frustration from the agony of waiting.

When her hands touched the my legs to pull them a part, I couldn't help but groan. I looked up at Sandra's face above a slightly of to one side and said, "Could you hold me a few minutes? I think I'm about ready to go nuts."

She just smiled and said, "I would love to, young master."

Her words sent a chill down my spine, and I was about to tell her never to call me that again when she wrapped her arms around me, giving me goosebumps. That was nothing compared to the wet warmth which began slowly working its way up my throbbing penis.

If she hadn't been holding me, I probably would have grabbed the head devouring my meat and made short work of it. But my arms were trapped. My body went through several shudders of sexual pleasure and frustration. My balls literally burned with the need for release. The agonizingly stimulating mouth probably made a complete pump in two minutes, compared to the 20 pumps a second which I desired at the time.

I was wiggling so much, that I finally got a hand free. But instead of using it, I gasped out, "I need to cum! NOW! PLEASE!!" Then I started to struggle against Sandra's hold, which she finally released.

I sent the twin at my dick a private message, "Please, go faster? I can't stand it anymore." Then for the first time in my life, I got that familiar feeling without ever making eye contact. My frustration and need flooded into her. She immediately increase the tempo to three pumps per minute.

"HHHHUUUUghh," I moaned. It was getting there, but she still was going pitifully slow. She literally was incapable of doing it quickly. But just as I was about to force her to, I saw that my father wanted me to take her like that, and more. I wasn't about to fall for that. So I cheated.

"GRRAAAAAAAAAA!" I said as I forced my orgasm. I didn't even have to use my powers. I just imagined that it was Joey's hole slowly pumping me, and that sent me over the edge real fast.

I pumped it out so fast that even her experienced mouth couldn't hold it all. It began flowing down her chin, and I felt her suddenly jump as she had an orgasm herself. She appeared surprised, but I wasn't entirely sure what about.

I finally whimpered to a stop. The world faded for a few minutes as I bathed in the post orgasm bliss. I was brought back out of the clouds by a second pair of lips working on my balls. The first was still nursing at my softening dick. Both twins were now working on my genitals, and my dick was starting to respond again. It went to full size when the second twin cleaned up the remains on her sister's chin and neck.

Having restored my hardon, the twin who had blown me allowed her sister to take her place. She gave me the first human expression I had seen either one of them show. She smiled her thanks before taking her place at her master's dick.

"Congratulations, Tim. I didn't think anyone could have withstood not using the talent like that. These two can make oral sex an all day affair if anyone could stand it that long. They have been specially conditioned to keep their subjects on the verge of orgasm, without ever reaching it. It helps that they are empathic."

"Empathic?" I said, staring at the loving lips suckling my penis. "What does that mean?"

"An empath is somewhat like a telepath. These two can share their emotions with others, and feel other people's emotions as well. It seems to be completely different than our own powers. They can't read thoughts or control them like we can. But at the same time, we can't detect their probing our emotions unless we are monitoring their thoughts or they share their emotions with us."

"Oh, so that's what it's called. Wait. What is it called? Empathicy? Like telepathy?"

"Empathy, I believe would be the term, but I'm not certain. Tim, have you experienced an empathic contact?"

"Huh? I don't think so," I lied. "Well, I did feel some kind of connection with that one for a moment right before I came. It was... very different than what we can do."

"Hmm. They have never slipped like that before," he said frowning at his nursing twin.

The twin between my legs was keeping me from going soft, yet she wasn't making me any more aroused than that. I was staring at her incredible body, finding myself getting turned on by her perfect skin, her perfect ass. I studied her breasts hanging straight down from her chest. They were pleasant to look at, but they were on the petite size, especially compared to the other women in my father's household. But this made them that much more... sensual. I fell in love with the two girls at that moment. They were simply... precious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.