Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After his initial come all over Cheri's thighs, Clay proved to have twice as much stamina as his brother Jeff.

Before Cheri realized it, Clay had grabbed her and the two of them had fallen into the pond.

"What are you doing?" she sputtered, coming up for air.

"I just wonder what it's like to fuck in the water," the boy laughed.

His fingers crawled against her flesh and pubic hair. Then they were twitching in her cunt-slit and stroking the round, pink nub of her clit. Electric shocks lanced through Cheri's body, making her legs jerk involuntarily. She knew she was reacting to the most primitive touch of his hand on her cunt, like a whore. But she couldn't stop it, not even with her own cousin.

"There," he murmured softly. He was pressing against her, and she looked down into the water at his naked body.

His prick stood upright rigidly between them. She stared at it and moved her lips soundlessly. Her mouth was separated from it by a couple of feet of water. And yet she felt a sudden urge to plunge her face into the cool water and suck him off.

He slipped his arms up her body from her cunt-slit. She watched his fingers leave her pussy and felt the cold water rush in to take their place between her hot pussy lips. Then his hands were around her, and he squeezed tight against her front. His cock rubbed excitingly across her belly.

"Oh, yes, yes. Shit, yessss," she moaned. She was helpless in his arms. Her own hands moved enough to keep them floating, but her body felt weak, without strength.

She wanted it. She wanted his hard prick up her cunt.

She banged her body against his lustfully, demandingly.

"How do you want it, Cheri?" he murmured. She was acutely aware of his hand wandering over her cunt and tenderly spreading her cunt lips with his fingers. The action let a cool, shocking stream of water force its way up her pussy. She wished it was something else, something like hard cock instead of just water.

"I want it in my cunt, Clay," she husked. "Please, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her hand snaked between their two bodies and found his stiff prick. She began to play with it. It pulsed and jerked in her hand, and she knew he was hot, too. She ringed it with her thumb and forefinger and began to slide her hand up and down, feeling the friction of his cockskin rolling up and down under her fingers.

"Ohhhh, shit, that feels good!" he groaned, his hips jerking back and forth as he fucked his prick against her soft hand. His balls seemed to float back and forth in slow motion in the water as he pounded his engorged prickmeat in and out of the circle formed by her fingers.

Suddenly, her hand jerked too hard, and her fingers came off his cock. Momentarily free, he wrapped his hands over her shoulders and drifted behind her.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Cheri," he panted, his voice and his manner no longer gentle. He was hot, and he wanted her... wanted her right then and there.

"Yes!" the young girl cried, almost beside herself with lust now. "Yes, dammit, fuck me! I want it... I need it! Stick your big cock up my cunt and fuck it! Please, dick me... shove it into me and make me come!"

His hands slid down her sides and under her arms until he was clinging to her back like an over-grown baby while his fingers cupped her tits.

Cheri almost sank as he transferred his weight to her. Then she grabbed an overhanging branch with both hands and hung on. His cock lay against her back. She could feel every bobbing inch of it pressed against her skin, and she imagined it plunging and lancing in and out of her weepy cunt and she could feel herself juicing between her legs as he clutched her.

His fingers moved hotly over her tits. They were driving her crazy with desire. When she looked down she could see her firm, puckered brown nipples peeking out between his fingers. She could feel it, too. The sensation was wild.

Hanging loose in the water behind her, he was practically floating. As his body sank down against hers, his prick nudged softly against her asscheeks--so softly at first that she could barely feel it.

"Not there," she murmured hoarsely when she finally felt his rigid prick forcing open her quivering asscheeks. "Lower. Put it in the other hole and fuck me with it!"

In order to make it easier for him, she pulled her legs up and jutted her ass out. Just doing that was lascivious enough for Cheri. She could feel the complete nakedness of her cunt exposed to the cool water, the seepage into her fuckhole as her cunt lips clasped and unclasped under the unexpected changes of pressure and position.

He can't miss it now! she told herself.

And then Clay launched his body at hers and his searching prick sought out its target. His cock was hard, rock-hard, and the water swirling around it helped.

"Owwwww!" Cheri yelped. She couldn't believe it. But it had happened. Clay had shoved against her and forced his throbbing prick into her asshole. At least, part way into her burning shithole. And she had no doubts that he was going to try to get it all the way in. In fact, he was already trying, and she couldn't stop him.

"Clay," she cried, "please don't ass-fuck me first! I need it in my pussy... I need a come! Fuck my cunt!"

"I'm in now, Cheri," the young man panted. "Can't stop... can't stop... your shitter feels so good... can't stop fucking it!"

"Oh, shit!" she moaned.

She had a hard time concentrating. She was floating weightlessly. She had adjusted to the water and it was now neither hot nor cold. There was no feeling except between her warm ass cheeks. And there she felt a fire. It was a flame, growing hotter with each moment.

She couldn't see it, but she could feel his prick. It was jammed into the puckered hole of her ass, and she could feel it stretching the tiny channel to its limits.

But her cunt was screaming to be filled, screaming for a cock.

"Please, please, don't fuck me there!" she begged, writhing on his impalement. "Fuck my cunt, dammit! Please, slide your big cock into my hairy pussy!"

Clay chuckled deep in his throat and his arms tightened around her. He pressed closer, until his body was tight against her back. His hips heaved back and forth and his prick shot in and out of her asshole with a vengeance.

Then, suddenly, it didn't hurt any more at all. It felt good, wonderful. It felt like a super-fuck. Her entire crotch was turned on, and she was amazed. She couldn't tell where his prick was going in and out of her. One moment she felt the water in her hairy pussy, feeling like ice on red-hot steel, the next moment she felt her cunt writhing and twisting around what seemed like hot steam in her bowels.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, my God!" she moaned. It felt so good. She heaved her ass back and felt her asshole gobbling his rigid prickmeat. It slid up her cunt like a greased pole and rocked her when his pelvis bottomed against her soft ass. The jolt as their flesh met literally shook her.

"You like it, don't ya, Cheri?" Clay panted from behind her.

She felt so helpless in the water, clinging to the branch with him pulled up tight against her, his hands clutching her battered tits. She stared at her fingers, white at the knuckles, she was holding on so tight.

"Clay... oh, God, Clay... oh, yes, fuck my ass... fuck the shit right out of my ass!" She threw her head back and writhed as he jammed his burning prick into her shithole. She shoved her ass back to help him.

"Shit, Cheri, you got a nice asshole," he moaned. "Beautiful!"

"Do it, lover!" she pleaded. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it good and don't stop. Pinch my tits and fuck my ass, Cousin! Cram me full of your big cock!"

She couldn't stop herself then. She was a twisting, squirming ball of fuck-flesh. She gave in completely to her desire. The most wonderful thing in the world was the way he plowed into her clenching asshole with his virile young cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you out of your mind, Cheri," he growled.

"Do it!" she screeched. "Oh, Jesus, do it!"

"Stick your ass farther back. Hold it up so I can shove my prick in straight. Put it up where I can get at it!" His fingers squeezed her tits.

Frantic with the sudden feeling, Cheri grasped the tree branch more firmly and shoved her ass-cheeks backward. The movement had rammed his cock into her ass to the final depths. It felt to Cheri as though he had ruptured her asshole. Her ass- canal trembled around the huge piece of rigid meat he had squeezed into her shitter. She sucked at it with her ass. It felt good. So good.

She began to twist and sway her hips in the water. The movement caused his prick to lance in and out of her tormented asshole. It was a tremendous sensation. She couldn't begin to get enough. She wanted him to pour his cum into her. She wanted it desperately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.