Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was late at night when the bus finally reached its destination. Cheri stepped off the bus directly into her cousin Wayne's arms.

"Wow, am I glad to see you," she moaned.

"Feel how glad I am to see you?" he chuckled. He shoved his cock against her belly. It was like a steel rod.

"Let's stop off on the way to your house," she grinned. "That is, unless you don't want to fuck your cousin anymore..."

"I know just the spot," he laughed, and grabbed her bag.

A half-hour later they pulled off the main road under a huge tree. Cheri was completely naked by the time the car rocked to a halt.

"Jeez, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful you were, Cheri," Wayne moaned.

"Well, I haven't forgotten how beautiful your cock is. Let's fuck!"

Wayne groaned again, his mouth practically drooling as his eyes drank in the perfection of his cousin's jutting tits. Suddenly his head swooped forward and his tongue darted to lave the tip of a nipple.

Cheri purred.

He took the end of her luscious tit in his mouth and sucked. Cheri became rigid for a moment and gasped. Her hips did a little dance in the car seat, making her free tit bob against the side of his head.

Wayne straightened up and grinned. "You like that?"

"Yes... oh, God, yes, yes," she murmured. "I almost came. Do it some more!"

He bent forward again, and he stayed there longer this time, while the girl made a high-pitched mewling sound. When he finally took his lips from her tit-flesh, he groaned, "Jesus, they taste good!"

"Oh, Wayne, I love it when you kiss them like that," Cheri gasped. "I can feel it clear down to my pussy!"

"You like it when I squeeze 'em, too?" He was very close to her, half-turned in the seat, and concentrating intently on his hands where they kneaded her creamy white tit-globes.

"They feel like they're going to pop!" she said.

"Let's get out... it'll be softer on the grass," he rasped.

Quickly, Cheri slid out and stood on the ground beside the car. Her large, bare tits gleamed whitely in the moonlight, their pink tips high and distended. The cuntal juice from her excitement had oozed from her lower lips and matted the blonde fur between her legs.

"Lie down... there," Wayne said.

Cheri lay down on the ground and Wayne unbuckled his pants. They dropped to his ankles and his rigid cock stood straight out from his hairy groin.

Cheri's skin rippled with passion as he fell to the ground beside her, his warm flesh touching hers.

Wayne moved his hand up and squeezed the hugeness of her big tit. The firm flesh oozed out around his hand.

"Damn," he gasped. "Biggest pair of tits I've ever seen."

Cheri's hand dropped to his crotch and grasped the hugeness of his prick where it throbbed between his legs.

"Oh, God, I can't stand it," she cried, tugging him between her widespread thighs. "I've got to have you, now. Please, Wayne, darling, I want you so much!"

"Yeah, baby," he panted, "me, too." His hand mashed into her cunt, his fingers prying her soggy pussy lips apart.

He looked down at her moonlight-drenched body. She was truly a sight to behold. Soft, curling blonde pussy hairs ran in an even line from the top of her cuntal slit down to disappear between her full, firm thighs.

His mouth watered so much and his cock got so hard that he could hardly contain himself as he leaned forward to get a better look at the way her pussy hair seemed to curl, deliciously, right into the crack of her cunt.

He couldn't resist it. He wanted to eat her cunt right then and there.

He dipped his head between her thighs and started rummaging in the soft, wet fur of her sweet young crotch.

"Oh, my God," Cheri cried. "Yes, yes, eat me! Eat me!"

He ran his tongue up and down her pussy folds until it dipped deeply into her cunt. His chin pressed tightly between the cheeks of her ass as he used his tongue like a spoon to dip the nectar from her pussy and draw it in great, greedy gulps into his hungry mouth.

As he sucked and chewed on the sweet meat of her cunt, he rolled his eyes up over her belly and between her tits.

She liked it, he could tell, seeing the way her tits jiggled and the way the pupils of her eyes were rolling back into her head.

As he continued to suck the juices from her pussy and nibble in rapture on her clit, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it without ever raising his head from the warmth of her cunt.

"Jesus, good pussy," he growled, and mashed his chin harder into her hole while his tongue darted against her bobbing clit.

"Put your tongue in it, dammit," Cheri whispered, as he kissed up and down the length of her slit, caressing the clit as he passed. "Jam your tongue all the way up my pussy!"

He did as she asked.

"Ohhhhhhhh... yes, yes... yes!" she screamed, throwing her head from side to side in mid air, her body becoming a torrent of passion where her hips hunched her gushing cunt into his face.

With his upper lip he lapped at her raging, hardened clit while he jammed his tongue in and out of her fuckhole in long, even strokes. It went far up her small, soaking passage and then receded to tickle her cunt walls with its tip.

It was driving her insane. Her body hunched harder and harder, up and down, backward and forward, until even with his tremendous strength he found it extremely difficult to hold her.

"More, more!" she gasped, wildly fucking his face with her crotch. Its juices ran out from her crack and streamed across her ass, the insides of her thighs and down across his chin.

Her bouncing became so wild that one second his tongue would be deep inside her cunt, then the next stroke would send it slithering up her ass.

"Yes... yes! Up my fucking ass! I love it there!" Again and again she screamed encouragement to his probing tongue. "Take it all! Fuck, take it all... all the way!"

On and on, they went, until Cheri was about to explode. Wayne felt all sense leave him as her thighs wrapped tightly around his head. She locked her legs behind his neck and held his sucking mouth tightly to her crotch.

"That's it! Ohhhh, yes, yes, that's it! I'm coming, baby... Oh, shit, I'm comminnng!"

"Come, come!" Wayne rasped through the mouthful of her pussy- hair.

"It's like the end of the world, I'm coming so good!" she screeched.

Like a rampaging torrent, she felt the release of her passion flow through every part of her body to culminate at the tip of his tongue. Her face flushed crimson, her tiny body convulsed in spasms, and her hairy cunt lips splayed open as she felt her orgasm coming... coming with a roar.

She hung on for a moment, teetering on the edge of release. Her whole body vibrated, hunching her throbbing clit against his straining mouth, and then the hot juices gushed from her pussy in steady streams. It rolled, wave after wave, into his waiting mouth until it was all he could do to swallow as fast as it came.

"Don't stop... don't stop!" she pleaded. "Oh, shit, don't quit! I want more!"

"You're gonna get more, honey," Wayne growled. "Lots more."

He moved between her legs, his cock straight out in front of him, throbbing and dripping with the anticipation of being dipped in such a sweet nest of female meat.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, baby," he breathed. "I'm gonna pour all this fucking cock up your sweet cunt and ream your fuck hole."

He placed the head of his prick at her pussy-lips and lunged. It went in a scant two inches and he lunged again, using all the power in his hips and ass to bury a third inch inside her cunt.

"Oh shit, that's good, Cousin... is it good for you?" he said. He was too heated with lust to wait for an answer from her, or even care if he got one. He just shoved with all his might and felt his stiff cock at last slide all the way home in her warm pussy-sheath.

Cheri was in heaven. She had the most glorious cock in the world in her pussy, plunging and driving powerfully into the depths of her belly. She felt lightheaded, dizzy, from the spiraling waves of lust that engulfed her mind and body.

"Ohhhh, it's good, so good," she breathed. "That's it, Wayne, darling, that's the way to give it to me! Fuck me, lover, fuck me!"

He withdrew and then slid his massive cock deep into her wet cunt again. It felt as if he were all the way into her guts. He drove it as deeply as he had the length to go, reaming her sweet pussy with every inch of his cock. His balls slapped against the soft cheeks of her ass as he sunk his massive prick again and again to the ultimate inner depths of her rippling cunt-hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.