Letters to Collette - Cover

Letters to Collette

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

Well, as it turned out, I was able to get together with Carla and Janine again this Friday afternoon. Janine's boss let her off early for working late last week and Carla just took the afternoon off. She doesn't do anything at her office, anyway. In fact, both took off at noon and, unbeknownst to me, began partying around 1 p.m. Both were in rare form when I arrived at their apartment a little after 3 p.m. They greeted me in the living room in their teddies, laughing and giggling, in a good mood. Nothing else, just teddies. Carla's was emerald green and Janine's was mauve. They looked luscious and high and a little drunk. I was offered wine and coke and accepted. Anyway, in short order, I was feeling good. Both women look sexy and ready to get it on. Showing up at the door in teddies was a nice touch. It put me in the mood right away, along with wine and a blast of coke. As usual, the coke made me feel alert, powerful and "tingly".

Carla, as usual, had some nice jazz playing on the CD player and we were set for some fun. Carla got up at one point to go to the bathroom and Janine went to follow her. I asked Janine to stay a minute and talk to me. I asked her if she knew that Carla and I had discussed partying with her and Brad and she said that she actually suggested it first. Suspicious, I just straight out asked her about Brad, if he liked to get it on with men. She said that she had been dating him about a year and knew that he had not been with a man in that time, but she said that he had been talking about wanting to do this. She said that Carla (she calls her mother "Carla", mostly, rarely "Mom") had said that I had some experience in this area.

I told her that Carla had been asking me to take control of the sex between us and asked me "to make her submit to sexual desires". She said that Carla had mentioned these feelings to her and that they had discussed them. Janine said that she told Carla to act on her feelings, not "hold them in", to "give it a try". She said that she knew that I would never do anything to Carla or make her do anything that would be harmful or mean. I assured her of that. I get the impression that there has been a good bit of discussion of what these two wanted in sexual experiences between them.

I then told Janine that some of the things that I would tell Carla to do would involve activity with her. Janine looked sort of pleased. She said that she had "been with some women before and really enjoyed it". She denied having had sex with Carla before but said that she thought that "Carla is beautiful and I love her body" and indicated that she had no problem with any of this. As I indicated earlier, I think that Janine may want to use this to exercise a sort of control or dominion over Carla.

Carla returned and we all kind of loved on each other, talked and laughed... I took off my clothes except for my shirt and briefs. We drank more wine and did some more coke. Then I told Carla that I was going to "fuck your daughter". I said, "I want you to watch while I do it. In fact, you are going to help me get her ready, o.k.?" She agreed without any hesitation.

So, we went to the bedroom. I stripped and sat on the overstuffed chair and pulled Janine to me and took off her teddy, exposing her taut body and her finely shaped tits, the curve of her hip and the dark, downy fur at her pussy lips which was trimmed in a bikini style. I ran my hands all over her sweet body, paying special attention to her tits and thighs.

Then, I put her on the bed on her stomach and told Carla that we were going to "start now". So, we are going to find out if Carla will apply her mouth to her daughter's body. I figured that if she will do what I am going to ask her to do now, she will do anything that I ask later, maybe even the dog thing. Carla loves assholes, as I have said. So, I parted the cheeks of Janine's ass bringing her asshole into plain view and told Carla to "lick your daughter's beautiful asshole, just like you do mine". Carla, a little tenatively, leaned over, looked at Janine's beautiful ass for a brief moment, then planted a kiss on Janine's rim and began to lick it, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. WOW!!!! Is all I can say. Amazing. Carla even stiffened her tongue and pushed it a little way in Janine's asshole, like she has done mine on so many occasions. I knew after this that there would be no problem. Janine was having great fun, really enjoying this. She said that her asshole was "tingling". Both women were clearly enjoying it so far. I got right over Carla's shoulder and watched. I could see everything. My mind was pretty clear even though I could feel the alcohol and the drug. Carla took over holding Janine's cheeks apart and continued licking. Janine kind of hunched back up, exposing her pussy from behind and I told Carla to "stick your tongue in your daughter's cunt". And she did. I reached underneath Carla and began running my finger in and out of her pussy. I lubed my finger with her cunt juice and finger fucked her asshole. I then told Janine to turn over and instructed Carla to part Janine's pussy lips and to lick her clit. At this point, I watched from as close as possible while Carla ate her daughter's pussy, Janine's juice mixing with Carla's saliva on Janine's cunt and Carla's chin. I told Carla to "put your finger in Janine's pussy" and she did. I continued fingerfucking Carla in both her pussy and ass, having gotten the lube and greased my finger to facilitate this. Carla buried her lips and tongue in the depths of her daughter's pussy. I really began reaming Carla's ass. Carla stopped a moment and asked me, smiling, "Oh, Al, I am a slut aren't I? I am a real fuckin slut. Please tell me that I am a dirty fucking slut." She had Janine's pussy juice and spit all over her face. I said, "Yes, Carla, you are a lovely, wicked dirty fucking slut." She then said, "I love to be a fucking slut. It is really fun." She turned around and started in on Janine again. And I shoved my cock up Carla's ass, I couldn't hold out any longer. Carla went wild, getting assfucked and sucking Janine's pussy. Carla almost yelled, "God!! I love it!! Fuck my slut asshole, you motherfucking sonofabitch!! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck my slutty, slimy ass." Before long, Janine began cumming and I thought that she wasn't going to quit. She was grinding her cunt against her mother's face and lips. She screamed while she was having the orgasm. Carla came a minute or two after, groaning and bucking. Perhaps the feeling of her daughter's cunt pushing against her mouth in ecstasy spurred her on. After she finished, I got Carla on her back on the edge of the bed and held her in that position while I made Janine help me get my cock in her ass. Janine watched me buttfuck her mother and then I shot a huge massive load of cum into Carla's bowels. I could feel it pumping powerfully through my cock into her bowels. When I pulled it out, Carla lay there, exhausted, then some of the cum came draining out. I don't know if she made it do that or if it just oozed out or what. Janine said, "Excellent" and put her fingers in it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.