Letters to Collette - Cover

Letters to Collette

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

I know that I left this story at an inopportune time. Carla was on her back in the bed, everyone there watching, her legs in the air, her pussy open for all to see. Lisa and Val had taken turns reaming Carla's ass, each with two well lubricated fingers. Gary was standing at the foot of the bed, his prick completely erect. I remember noting as he spread the shiny lubricant over it that it had never look so swollen, the head purple with passion. It literally gleamed in the soft lamplight. The others sat around watching, fondling each other. I sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. Gary was between me and Carla.

Since our last encounter with Gary, Carla had, on several occasions, spoken to me of her regret that Gary had not fucked her ass in New Orleans. These discussions would occur when we were engaged in some sort of intense sexual activity. We would make each other hot by talking about what would happen and how it would be if Carla and Gary could have anal sex. I knew that she wanted this and I must confess that I wanted to watch while Gary's cock penetrated her asshole. They were both well lubricated and ready. Gary pushed his cock down and placed it against the rim of Carla's ass. The head looked even larger now, the blue veins standing out on the shaft of his prick. He slowly pushed forward and I watched, mesmerized as his cock disappeared up her asshole. I looked at her face and saw a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Here was Carla, high on cocaine, being assfucked while people she barely knew watched. I was truly amazed. I knew that this was an incredible experience for her.

At this point, I said "what the hell" to myself and went quickly to the bathroom drawer where Gary had hidden the coke and did a couple of lines myself and returned to my seat in the chair. The lift from the drug came quickly. I felt high within a minute. I sat on a chair and watched Gary assfucking Carla. Val came and knelt between my legs and took my half hard cock in her hand and began to play with it. I watched Gary's cock slowly slide in and out of Carla's asshole. Carla began making sounds and talking, saying things like, "shove that cock up my ass", and "fuck it to me". I reached over and played with Val's immense tits, the high really coming on more and more. All of a sudden I just wanted to suck Val's lovely pendulous tits and pulled her to me. I had no idea what Roger and Lisa were doing. I played and nibbled with Val's tits for a few moments. Then I got up and moved to sit in a chair on the side of the bed, where I could see Carla's face and she could see me. Val followed and got on her knees. I was tingling all over. Val leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. Carla looked down from the bed and saw my prick disappearing between Val's pretty pink lips. The sexual intensity was sky high.

This went on for some time, Val sucking my cock and Gary fucking Carla harder and harder. She was yelling things like "fuck my ass you sonofabitch" and "shoot that cum up my ass". Carla's hand was busy, massaging her clit forcefully and she was covered with sweat. I could tell that she was about to explode. Carla watched Val suck my cock, all the while manipulating my balls or masturbating me with her hand. And let me tell you, Val was an accomplished cocksucker. Val removed my cock from her mouth and played with it, sliding her hand up and down the shaft which was wet with her spit. Carla's eyes took all this in.

Carla's body began bucking against Gary's cock, her nipples became erect, she yelled something unintelligible and a flush then appeared on her chest. She had cum and hard! Gary pulled his cock out of her ass, masturbating as he came around to her chest and unleashed a voluminous spray of semen which covered her beautiful tits. Carla looked over and watched Val finish me off. As I told Val I was going to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Carla's tits, masturbating it with a steady rhythm. I could feel the cum boiling up in my loins and run up through my cock and out of the end. Everyone's eyes were on my prick as it shot sperm all over Carla's tits. I thought that it would never end. Spurt after spurt of white cum erupted from my cock and covered her tits. Some hit her stomach, cheek and hair as well. She was a mess.

Well, as you can imagine, neither Gary nor I could stand. Carla was lying there, her tits covered with cum, still moaning, her pussy drenched with her juices, recovering from a massive orgasm. What a picture! We could do nothing but lay there for several minutes. After a while, we all sat up and smiled at each other. What an experience!

Still high and more than a little tipsy, Gary, Carla and I took a shower and soaped our hands and bodies. Gary and I ran our slick hands all over Carla and she reciprocated. We thoroughly enjoyed this. We then joined the others in the pool. Everyone sort of relaxed for a while. It was not really late and everyone seemed to be in good shape. We all sipped a little wine and cooled off in the swimming pool.

Shortly, the conversation naturally returned to the main topic of the evening. Carla and I were standing in the shallow end of the pool. Gary and Lisa were sitting on the patio some distance away and Roger and Val were nowhere to be seen. Carla returned to the topic of pleasing Carla since this was designed to be her night and the selection of entertainment was to be hers. Carla said that she would probably never have another night like this and that there were some things that she would really like to see and do. She asked for my cooperation. Of course, I asked just what it was that she had in mind. She said for me to just cooperate, that she would not ask me to do anything that I would really object to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.