Letters to Collette - Cover

Letters to Collette

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

Since you have inquired, I will tell you of an adventure with a very lusty lady. After becoming divorced, I began working out and lost quite a bit of weight. At 40 years old, I looked and felt much younger (except for my prematurely gray hair). My waist was trim and my muscles well-defined. I had regained much of my old athletic vigor. Quite naturally, I dated a number of ladies over the years of my bachelorhood. One of these was a lovely, dark-haired beauty named Carla. Carla had big brown eyes and a really pleasing body. She was not tall, but she was well-formed. Her body was lush with large, firm tits and a nice, full, firm ass. She did carry a little extra weight, but she was not soft anywhere. And she loved sex.

When I first dated her, we saw each other a few times over several months, but never really hit it off. I later found out that she was embroiled in a love affair with a married man that ended badly.

A couple of years later, I ran into her in a local tavern and she suggested that I come to her place. I did and we had lots of fun, fucking and sucking all over each other all night long.

An interesting encounter occurred several weeks later, perhaps the fourth or fifth time that we got together. Carla loved to drink dry white wine and get a little tipsy before sex. So, that particular afternoon, we went swimming in the pool at her apartment complex and drank a few glasses of wine. She had a light tan which was quite attractive and wore a relatively small two piece suit (not quite a bikini) which showed off her voluptuous figure. As we relaxed around the pool, I began to feel a little glow. Some of the men around the pool were clearly admiring Carla's exposed flesh and she was enjoying this. She was "careless" about sitting with her legs spread and bending over so that the fullness of her tits could be easily seen. After 45 minutes or so, at Carla's suggestion, I went into her apartment and took a shower, poured myself a glass of chardonnay and waited on the overstuffed chair next to her bed. The bedroom was lighted by candles, lots of candles. I was surprised at the quantity of soft, pleasing light that they emitted. I sat back and relaxed. A short while later, Carla emerged from the shower.

We began making love in the usual manner. She approached me naked, the candlelight playing on her tits and thighs. She kissed me softly, her tongue slithering between my lips and her body stretching out against mine. She knelt on the floor in front of the chair and began stroking my cock, watching carefully as it became engorged. Carla was a person who enjoyed the visual aspect of sex. She loved to look at my cock, balls (and other parts of my body, as we will see later). The wall next to the chair was covered with mirrors, so she could see the action in the mirror as well as directly. As my cock reached its full height, she took it in her mouth, something which she truly seemed to enjoy. Her skills were excellent. Her saliva coated my cock in no time as her lips and tongue slid over the surface. She watched herself sucking my cock in the mirror on the wall. She could see my gleaming prick slide in and out of her mouth, her hand masturbating me in coordination. Heavenly. After a short time, she pulled me into the bed with her and I began to lick her large nipples while laying partially over her body. Holding her tits in my hand, I ran my tongue over the nipple and then bit down softly at first, then with just enough force to cause the slightest pain and held this briefly. Her body responded and she groaned. She asked me to bite a little harder, enough to hurt, and to put my finger in her pussy. I did as she asked, being careful not to inflict too much pain on her right nipple, then her left, all the time slowly moving my index finger into and through the slippery gate between her thighs. She put her mouth to my ear and asked if I would do something that she had been wanting to do the last several times that we had been together. When I asked what, she said that it would have to be a surprise, and I would have to follow her instructions, but she guaranteed that I would cum and that she "wanted to see the cum shoot out of the end of my dick". She did say that I must do what she told me to do. Intrigued, I agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.