My Boss' Slut - Cover

My Boss' Slut

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Becky wants a baby. Her husband's boss wants a slut. She has five before he's through

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Interracial   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

I got off early from work on Friday to go home. I wanted to see how Becky was dressing for the weekend. It would be her second time with Mr. Williams, my boss and her master.

As I told you, it was just last weekend when she had become my boss's slut, spending the weekend with him. She came back well fucked and happy and changed. During the week, she had not been with him. She had only seen or talked to him on Thursday when he whipped her with a willow branch in his office and fucked her ass as punishment for not having sex with me on Wednesday night. He ordered her to keep me very happy and as his slut, she was expected to obey all his orders, everyone.

I was happy for Becky. She was loving being his slut and getting the royal fucking she wanted. More importantly, he was going to make her pregnant, fill her womb with his rich seed and give her the child I never could give her.

I was happy for me, too. Our sex this week had been the best since the honeymoon. Becky had sex with me every time I asked except for Wednesday night and she found out what that was like.

I heard the shower go off as I walked in the bedroom. When I entered the bath, she was drying her shortish, curled blonde hair. It had been long and brown last weekend but a stylist selected by my boss had changed that. Carefully, she dried her ears around the six tiny gold rings my boss had installed.

"Hi, Bobby," she said with a big smile. "Come home to see me off?"

"I wanted to tell my best girl goodbye for the weekend. What are you going to do?"

"I have no idea. He just told me what to wear and to be ready at four."

"Excited?"

I could tell she was. She was bubbling, almost delirious with happiness. She could hardly speak without giggling. Her big eyes were bright and shiny as she started curling her hair as he wanted it curled. She sat naked at her dressing table, the dryer in one hand, a brush in the other.

I could smell her pussy, She was flowing just thinking about being with my boss, Mr. Williams. She had told me about last weekend. When she described his cock, I did not believe her. But, I saw him fuck her ass in his office and I had seen for myself. He had a very big cock. I knew that big cock was making my little slut wife a happy woman. She began applying her makeup.

"I did not know you wore that much," I said as she applied a heavy eyeshadow.

"Oh, Mr. Williams, wants me to wear more. He says I look more like a slut that way." She stopped to look up at me, the eye shadow pencil poised in the air. "I am a slut, you know. His slut."

"Yes, I know," I answered softly. She was a slut and she was Mr. Williams' slut, that was clear to us all.

She put on a bright red lipstick which matched her bright red finger and toe nails. Still sitting, she reached for her stockings. They were a sheer nylon, thigh high, but with a dark seam running up the back. She extended her shapely leg. Humming, she worked the nylon over her painted, pointed toes and sensually unrolled it up her leg. She stood and unrolled it over her thigh, lovingly adjusting it until the seam was perfect. Then, she sat and started on the other leg, giving it the same tender care. I knew she wanted to be perfect for him.

A week ago, she would not have worn such clothes. More significantly, no matter what she wore, she would not have let me see her like this, dressing, naked after her bath. Now, she enjoyed me looking. She stopped, one leg extended with the stocking to her knee, the other bent and already finished. She gave me a slutty look.

"You're hard. What caused it?"

"Why, you, of course."

"No. I mean seeing me dress or thinking of your boss' big cock reaming out my tender pussy."

That was a good question. Of course, seeing her made me hard, but never this hard. I could not get out of my mind the picture of her tied over his desk as she fucked her ass. She was bound at arms and legs, spread. He fucked her so gloriously. I felt my cock twitch.

"Both," I answered honestly, and it was. I liked the idea of him fucking her. I was anxiously awaiting her bloated belly, fat from his child, or maybe from another man's child. He had said she would get pregnant from at least one of his friends.

She smiled at me but it was a cunning smile, a demanding smile.

"You like him fucking me, don't you?"

"Yes. I told you that."

She sighed. "I just wish you had told me earlier. I could have been getting this good fucking years ago."

"Come here, you," she said with a smile. "I am not going to leave you that way. I do not want Mr. Williams to think I am not taking care of my husband."

I walked the two steps to her. She undid my belt and unzipped my pants and yanked down by jockeys.

"Oh, you are hard. Let your boss' slut take care of that for you."

She wrapped her lips around my cock, slurping nosily, her tongue active, the pressure magnificent. I could not help myself. I shot into her hot mouth.

"Oh, Bobby, you do come quickly, don't you? That is another reason I am his slut. He lasts all night. Let's do it again. I did not even break a sweat."

She kept sucking on me. I felt my cock harden again. Her head was a blur as she worked back and forth on me, back and forth. Oh, God, it felt good, so good. She would never even touch my cock before, now here she was blowing me like a world champion whore, all thanks to my boss, to Mr. Williams. Finally, I shot in her mouth again. She let me soften there, sucking all the cum from me. When she pulled away, I looked down. My cock was red, bright red, covered in her lipstick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.