Elizabeth and Anastasia - Cover

Elizabeth and Anastasia

Copyright© 1999 by Tom Bombadil

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Lesbian Love story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Past

After that faintest of feathery touches, Betty could feel the other girl's breath, light and warm, on her lips and face. She could smell the wine, and the hint of sweetness from Stacy herself. Opening her lips slightly, she began to breathe deeply and evenly. Once again those lips touched hers, slightly firmer, but still oh-so-soft. A tiny tingle ran from her lips down to the bottom of her spine, settling there.

She moved then, causing Stacy to tense up and move her head back. Betty moved farther up, lying across Stacy's lap, with her head now resting on the cushions heaped at the end of the couch. Wanting to reassure her, make her know this is what she wanted, she placed her right hand over her head and moved her other hand behind Stacy, slowly massaging her back. Wiggling a bit to get more comfortable, she put a little more pressure into her back rub to encourage Stacy to resume her efforts.

A third time those lips touched hers, but this time they stayed, tasting, caressing, and nibbling her lips, first one, then the other, not content with sitting still, but moving slowly and teasingly around.

Stacy's tongue joined her lips in tasting Betty's mouth. She felt like one of Annabella's new desserts, one being enjoyed for the first time, something to be savored slowly and fully.

Those lips began to roam around on her face and neck, going slowly, kissing and licking everything, eyes, ears, chin, cheek. She opened her eyes a little, wanting to watch what was happening, not wanting to miss out any of this, her first time. She felt like a virgin again, except she was giving it to someone special, and knew it would be a wonderful experience. Those lips, that tongue, and that hand were all generating their own little sensations, tiny tingles that moved through her from toes to scalp to fingertip, finally settling in her groin. It was the first time Betty thought she might cum without anything touching her pussy.

Again those lips returned to hers, teasing, tantalizing, not satisfying her growing passion. When her tongue moved to join that other, it moved away, allowing only a brief contact, but letting her touch and taste those other lips.

During this time Stacy's hand was not idle. Gradually she had increased the pressure of her fingers, spreading them, until her hand and palm were massaging Betty's breasts, especially those tight, hard nipples.

It was delicious how this felt, every touch and movement creating little highs, building up steadily in her pussy. Her breath was still deep, but faster, more insistent. This was broken into a gasp, then short panting breaths when Stacy started pinching and pulling at her nipples.

"Ohhhh... that feels so... goooood!"

Betty squeezed her thighs together, feeling her need growing inside. She was hot and moist, ready for anything, wanting to cum. Stacy wasn't letting her. She knew she was close, she was building up, but she needed more.

Finally Stacy kissed her, fully, open mouth, tongue extended, hard and passionately. Wrapping her arms around the blonde, she kissed back just as hard, sucking and licking the other tongue like she would a cock. Now Stacy moaned.

They kept at it like this for another few minutes, feverishly working tongue and lip, expressing their desire for each other, building up the tension and excitement. Finally Betty pushed Stacy's hand off her breasts and down towards her pussy, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. Her groin was now almost aching with the build-up and she couldn't stand waiting any longer.

When Stacy's hand finally reached it's goal, she still teased and tantalized - the blonde was taking her time. Placing one finger on each side of her pussy, that hand gently traced the outside of her crack from the top of her mound down to the bottom of her cheeks, repeating this motion several times. Betty finally whimpered with frustration, grabbing Stacy's hand and mashing it into her own twat. Breaking their kiss for a second, she whispered "Come on!"

Quickly the blonde lubricated her fingers in Betty's steaming snatch. She was sopping wet inside, so this didn't take much time. Sliding one finger inside, then a second, she began pumping slowly, grinding the heel of her thumb in where she thought the brunette's clit would be. Betty repositioned the blonde's hand to hit her pleasure spots.

It felt wonderful, those long fingers pumping into her, wiggling inside, her clit massaged through her pussy lips, mouth and face being attacked by Stacy's lips and tongue. Her heart was now pounding with the excitement of finally being with another woman, with Stacy. Hardly believing it to be real, she could still feel her orgasm building, slowly moving outward from deep within her groin. Impatiently she waited for it, wanting it, needing it desperately. Putting all her desire and lust into her kisses of the blonde's mouth, face, neck, and whatever else was offered, she began to roll her hips, trying to get Stacy to go faster and deeper.

And she did, pumping those fingers deep and hard, mashing the brunette's crack and clit on every in-stroke, driving Betty quickly to the edge and over.

She came hard, with her entire body tensing up for several seconds, holding off her big release as long as possible before coming down off that plateau of intense pleasure. With a rush of air, she released her body into the rest of her orgasm, pleasant sensations running all over and inside her, centered on her twat. Stacy slowed a little with her fingers when she saw Betty cum, but didn't quit until Betty reached down and stopped her movements, pushing her friend's hand into her pussy and closing her thighs to keep it there, with two fingers buried deep in her vagina. It felt... nice, like Dave's cock, when he stayed inside her, waiting for her to recover before starting again.

Betty lay there for a few minutes, recovering her breath and some of her strength, squeezing her thighs whenever she felt Stacy's hand moving, not wanting to let it go.

It wasn't over yet. That hand in her pussy started moving again, a slow rocking rhythm, sliding just a tiny ways up and down her crack, rubbing between her lips, massaging her clit very softly. Both fingers in her hole were moving, a slow dance up and down, bending at the knuckles and twirling around in a circular motion. Betty whimpered a bit and clamped her thighs together tight, not really ready to go again this soon. She felt that knot inside of her still, but it was distant, pushed back by her recent physical release.

Stacy's mouth, which had been idly nibbling on the brunette's lips, traced a path down her neck to her breast, licking and nibbling a circle around it, through the fabric. Betty whined a bit more, unsure if she wanted to stop things or not. She hadn't yet recovered from her last orgasm, but it was starting to feel good again. Her body decided - she was too relaxed to fight. Letting her thighs fall open again, she went limp, giving Stacy tacit approval to do whatever she wanted.

Spiraling inwards, those lips finally reached her nipple, lightly teasing it through the fabric, lips and tongue just brushing it, moving away and circling around to tickle it again. Those little flickers were generating tiny jolts in her nipple, jolts being echoed deep in her groin.

Suddenly Betty gasped, her body arching and straining. Stacy had sucked almost half her tit into her mouth and was sucking and licking her nipple like a demon. She'd also resumed pounding that hand into Betty's twat, adding a third finger, driving them in deep and fast. She gasped again, and again, as that feeling in her groin returned full force. Almost without warning, she was in the middle of another full-blown orgasm, much stronger than the last one, head thrown back, thighs clenching, hips thrusting, pulling Stacy hard into her breast, pushing back, trying to force more of herself into Stacy's mouth. She hung there, hardly breathing, right at the peak, seemingly forever. There was no letup in the powerful waves of pleasure being created in her breast and her crotch, the blonde seemingly unwilling to allow her to slide down the other side of this peak, holding her there until she was almost ready to pass out.

When Stacy finally let up, it was over quickly. All her tension and need had been completely burned away, leaving nothing but a warm, very tired, all-over glow, and leaving Betty a limp and exhausted mass of flesh. When Stacy pulled her fingers out, Betty whimpered a bit, not liking that suddenly empty feeling. She did open her mouth to lick and suck those fingers clean, once she realized what was being offered. The flavor wasn't new to her, she'd tasted it before on her own fingers and on Dave's cock, but for some reason her juices seemed much sweeter while being sucked and licked off Stacy's hand.

She was tired, sweaty, and satiated, feeling properly fucked for the first time. The only thing she could compare this with was her best sessions with Dave. Even that match-up was a little lame, because he had never managed to push her into such an intense orgasm.

Stacy made her get up and move into the bedroom, where she stripped them both nude, put Betty under the covers and climbed in after her. Cuddling the brunette to her, holding her close, she let her friend fall asleep in that warm, soft, afterglow. In a while, Stacy also fell asleep.


Present

They spent the rest of the day shopping, picking up several outfits, undergarments, toiletries, some makeup, and a few other essential items. Betty was upset at the amount of money being spent, and protested several times. It was worse when Joyce picked out a few things for Stacy. She finally put her foot down when Joyce went to transfer money into her bank account.

"Joyce, this is too much. I won't let you do it. I can make do without. I've got some of my own money, enough to last a while, anyway."

"Betty, weren't you listening last night? This isn't my money we're spending, it's yours. Your mother put the money aside just in case something like this happened. And before you protest any more, she can afford it. Besides, most of it came from your father as part of the divorce settlement. Think of the look on his face if he knew you were spending his money like this, and don't feel so guilty."

"You will need the cash, too. I expect you'll start splitting the rent with Stacy, easing some of the pressure on her checkbook, as well as sharing costs for utilities and food, and maybe even gas. Who knows, you might even get your license and want to drive somewhere. Trust me, a grand a month sounds like a lot, but it disappears fast. You're going to have to be very careful how you spend it, if you want it to last from month to month."

"But it still seems like a lot of money."

"Betty," Stacy interrupted, "trust me. You'll be glad of every penny. I'm getting by on twelve hundred a month right now from dad, but with having to pay all my own bills, and pay for gas, I'm falling behind a little bit every month. Without the savings I have, I'd have had to move home or find another part-time job. With dad paying for tuition, books, and the car and insurance, I couldn't ask for more from him."

"I guess, when you put it like that, it doesn't seem like all that much anymore."

"So, Joyce, you said Betty would be getting a grand per month?" Getting a nod, she carried on. "We'll work out a budget next week, and you can see how much it really costs to survive. Especially for food and rent."

"Good. I'm glad to see you've got some financial sense Stacy. Betty needs to learn from scratch apparently. Anyway, this will be your first installment, sort of a bonus. The next one will be on the twenty-fifth, and on that same date for some time to come. By the way, we're going shopping again next weekend. You'll have figured out what you need by then, and I know a girl can never have too many clothes. Now, now. Don't make faces! We're going, and that's final."

"All right, all right, I give up. When you're both ganging up on me I don't have a hope, do I. Besides, I'm getting tired and hungry. When's dinner? In fact, when was lunch?"

"Oops, I think we missed it somehow. Too busy shopping I guess. Lets pick up something on the way to your place, Stacy, my treat. Yes, with my own money this time. Chicken 'n fixin's okay? Whaddaya mean, watch your figures. Neither one of you has enough figure to worry about! You can afford one greasy meal. Now lets go."

That settled, they packed up and headed back, picking up some chicken. To Joyce's great disappointment, they never saw Woody on the way in.


Past

Betty woke up slowly, enjoying that warm and fuzzy half-asleep state, tired, yet, on the whole, feeling very good. It took a minute to realize she wasn't alone in bed, and a little longer to notice it wasn't her bed and that she was with Stacy. When the memories of what had happened started coming back, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the replays in her mind, especially that second explosive climax.

Opening her eyes again, she saw she was lying up against Stacy's side and that the blonde was sound asleep. Grinning to herself, she decided a nice slow wakeup call would be in order.

Moving very slowly and cautiously, she slid down under the covers, continuing until she could get Stacy's nipple in her mouth. Moistening her lips and forming an 'O', she surrounded the nipple without touching it, and began a slow gentle suck, taking it in, then releasing, pausing for a second between each cycle.

Checking first to see if Stacy showed any signs of waking up, she moved one hand down to her friend's pussy. There was very little hair there, only a mohawk left in the middle of her mound. Using the ends of her fingers, she began a slow circular rub on top of the other's crack, as far between those thighs as could be reached with the legs closed. She matched her hand's rhythm to that of her mouth.

After several minutes of this, Stacy was beginning to breathe a little more deeply, and her thighs opened a bit, reacting automatically to the stimulation. Betty took advantage of this by ever-so-slowly moving her hand farther in with each rotation. She could feel the softness under her fingers where Stacy's vaginal opening was. Now she was massaging with the full length of her fingers and palm, covering almost all of the girl's pussy. Her rhythm hadn't changed.

Betty was warm, relaxed, and comfortable. She decided she liked the feel of Stacy's near-naked pussy. It wasn't the same as a cock, but it was just as warm and silky, and much softer underneath.

Stacy took a deep breath, moved around a bit, then settled down again. Her breathing was a little faster now, not as deep as before. It was hard to tell if she was really asleep, or in that half-way stage, where everything was still rather dreamlike. Her body knew what was happening, though, and was reacting regardless.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.