Elizabeth and Anastasia - Cover

Elizabeth and Anastasia

Copyright© 1999 by Tom Bombadil

Notes

Erotica Sex Story: Notes - A Lesbian Love story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

This is a love story based on the relationship between two young women. It covers a little under two years of their lives. There is sex, but it's part of the story, not the predominant theme. You can find plenty of sex romps in other stories in this newsgroup. Tales of love are much rarer and harder to write.

Warning: The sex in this story is limited in quantity and arrives quite late. If you are in a hurry, skip directly to Chapter 6 and read to the end. You won't have any idea who these people are, but you'll probably get your jollies.

Disclaimer: All the standard rules apply. If you are offended by explicit descriptions of sex or the human body, if it is illegal to possess such materials at your location, if you are under-age by law in your location, or if somebody else thinks you might have too much fun reading it, stop right now and remove this text from your computer.

This is purely a work of fiction, with all characters and actions described by me coming straight out of my imagination. As a work of fiction, it may not reflect my personal views on any of the activities or actions described, nor is it based on any type of real events in my life, or known to me in the lives of any of my friends or relatives.

You've been warned.

Author's notes:

I welcome any comments about this work, and will read them if passed on through the original poster (editor) to me.

This is a complete work, not a work in progress. It fully explores the emotions and events of a young, rather innocent, inexperienced girl who falls in love with another woman. The subject matter is not to everyone's tastes. There is sex, graphically described, but it is kept within the bounds of the storyline, and is limited in quantity.

I do not personally post. If you receive only partials of this story, you will need to plead with the reposters and archivers. I do not do requests.

This is the first erotic story I have ever shared publicly. It is not, however, my first story, as I have written others, both erotic and non, and will even occasionally admit to poetry.

I write strictly for my own enjoyment, but was convinced by a friend to share my erotic works with others. (Actually, she told me off. Such language!) Who knows, maybe somebody else might like them too. I give permission for anyone to archive or share this story. If anyone makes a profit from this, please drop me a note to say how and where, and donate my writer's share to a local charity.

Tom Bombadil is a pseudonym obviously (originally a character from Tolkien).

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.