Cutters Creek - Cover

Cutters Creek

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Alice was feeling guilty. She had arrived in Cutter's Creek too many days ago and was no closer than ever to understanding what was costing her half-forgotten Department of Education a fortune in the strange little town. Well, she understood the "what" but not the "why." It was evident WHAT was going on: every female for miles around was pregnant or nursing or both. How could any female be otherwise, being in almost perpetual rut? And, men being men, they took advantage of the inevitable result of unrestrained feminine lust to flood willing, fertile wombs with gallons of baby-making sperm. The result was bulging bellies everywhere Alice looked. Apparently women - whether they were horny little girls or lusty crones -- when they were around a Cutters Creek man, could never pass up a chance to have their fertile pussies filled with plenty of baby juice. Moreover, they were unable to insist that their partner use any protection. If yesterday's conversation was correct, even the Pill after a while didn't do any good. Worse, the women even seemed to want to get pregnant as much as the men wanted to knock them up.

Her ex-employee Annie and her sister Jennie sure did. Sent by Alice earlier, Annie had come to the little town to investigate and had fallen in lust with a local boy -- indeed he didn't appear to be out of junior high school -- and taken him back to the city with her. Soon her younger sister was equally besotted with the youngster and, when the boy had both women pregnant, they had thrown away their independence and well paying jobs in the city to come back to Cutter's Creek. Now they lived with him and with his older twin sisters who had already made babies for him.

This brought her mind back to why she wasn't making progress. Alice was starting to feel the same perpetual rut herself. A few days ago she had been unable to restrain herself from watching lustfully as a girl in sex education class was bred in a classroom demonstration. Worse, she had masturbated herself silly as she looked on. She knew she was spending far too many hours every day -- and night -- satisfying her own needs. The change in her own sexuality was frightening. Back in the city, she had seldom masturbated. Here, she found her hand or a sex toy between her legs at the slightest provocation -- and the provocations were not slight! Even stranger, aside from some experimentation in college, she had never had sex with a woman. Her first night in Cutters Creek, however, she had let herself be petted and fondled and taken to bed by Annie's sister while her ex-colleague was having her lights screwed out by the local boy who had given her one baby and had her pregnant with the next one. Well, that was excusable; Alice had eaten too much and gotten tipsy; she was unprepared. But the following night was worse.

It had been Jennie's night with Clem and the young woman had been insane with arousal during dinner. Alice thought Jennie was going to mount the boy at the table. She pressed her self against him and kept his finger in her twat, getting herself off again and again while she fed him in preparation for the strenuous night she evidently was expecting. Somehow the next part of the evening had been a replay of the first night with Alice again finding herself tipsy and on the couch with Annie this time playing with her titties and nuzzling her ear until she was insanely horny. She had put up no resistance as Alice's hand found its way under her skirt and pushed aside her already soaked panties. Later, after Annie brought her friend to several soft orgasms with her hand, she had explained to Alice why Jennie was so sex-crazy that night. "She's fertile for the first time since her baby, so she's planning for Clem to get her pregnant again tonight. She says he doesn't know, but I'm sure he does. Men here do; we just get delirious knowing we're about to get knocked up again. I remember the state I was in the night Clem gave me MY second," Annie explained patting her paunch. "He'll do her good, too. He'll keep her filled tonight and most of tomorrow and give her plenty of orgasms to make sure she catches."

That was shocking enough, but a few climaxes later Alice was too sated to react when Annie, giggling, suggested they go up to watch. Alice half protested, but Annie assured her, "She'll love it. Since the first time Clem's dong went in her, my little sister's gotten real kinky. Not that she's likely to notice, however, as far gone as she'll be."

"Far gone" was an understatement. Jennie's shrieks of delight could be heard from far down the long hall even as the two women approached. When Alice peeked through the bedroom door she saw a thirteen year-old boy-man grunting and pounding away steadily at an incoherent young woman who was screaming in ecstasy, her arms grasped tightly around his neck and legs locked around his torso, in a delirium of desire. His piston seemed to be churning a froth of the white goop that must have represented at least one load of jizz already.

The pungent smell of sex boiling off the sweating bodies of the rutting pair made Alice dizzy. The boy's business-like copulation had sent the panting young woman far beyond the familiar four dimensions of space-time to a transcendental realm of reproductive lust. "Clem, baby! Yes, fuck me deep, baby!... Baby!... I want another baby, Clem... I want your babieeeeeee," the sex-demented woman howled as the boy's body stiffened and readied itself to comply with her pleas.

The sight of the formerly sophisticated young woman sent into a mindless breeding frenzy by the backwoods boy's cock naturally got Alice wound up. She would no doubt have slipped a finger into her needful slit, but Annie's was already there. "Yes, Alice, sweetheart. Isn't it sexy seeing him put another baby in her?" Annie cooed as****she****worked her ex-boss into a lather. "I can tell how horny it's making you, sweetie. Need to come, don't you? You're so wet, honey. You need it bad. Let me help you." Gently Annie guided Alice away for the scene of Clem collapsing onto the comatose young woman, his half turgid cock still stuffed into Jennie's distended pussy plugging her and holding in a massive charge of fertilizing sperm in her willing, vulnerable womb. Alice was too dazed by orgasm to know that Annie was accompanying her to her room to spend the night reaping the benefits of her little sister's instruction the night before of the State Superintendent of Education in the fine art of rug munching.

That explained part of the delay, but why had Alice been unable to turn down one of Clem's sisters who came with breakfast yesterday but didn't leave until she and Alice had eaten each other silly and Alice was dozing again? The rest of the day had been a blur. The sister who had just fucked her - or was it her twin? -- Alice couldn't tell the two pregnant beauties apart - was there when she awoke. Amazingly she had allowed the girl to "help" her dress which led to comments about how well her breasts were developing and some touching to be sure that had until Alice was panting for another pussy-lapping sixty nine session. After lunch - mountains of fried chicken, black-eyed peas, turnip greens, corn bread, peach cobblers and pitchers of iced tea - Alice had been too stuffed and drowsy to say no to the suggestion that she should be taken to buy new bras. The morning's breast examination, before it degenerated into a hot session of girl-woman lust, had indeed revealed that Alice no longer fit into the C-cup bras she had brought with her.

Clem drove silently while his sisters in the back seat with Alice were unable to keep their hands off the newcomer and Alice was totally incapable of fending off the kisses and caresses that had her in a lather when the girls led her into the shop. The sight that greeted her was astounding. Women were milling about, trying on bras and panties necessitated by newly expanding bellies and exploding breasts. Apparently there was no changing room and the pregnant beauties preened unashamedly around the shop. The only women who were fully, if scantily, dressed were the mothers of the little girls who were being fitted with maternity lingerie. A strong musk of feminine arousal pervaded the air.

If Alice had not been in too much of a sexual daze, she might have picked up some information about what was going on from the conversation between the shop owner, a pretty young woman of maybe eighteen with a huge belly, and her young daughter. The little girl wanted to know why a grown-up woman like her -- she pointed at Alice -- didn't have regular "boom boom's" like mommy and other women had. "I don't want to grow up like HER!" showing disdain for Alice's inadequate headlights. The child need not have worried about herself; two firm lemons were already poking through her thin dress. "Don't be rude, Lizzy Lynn. She's new in town and don't have no baby in her yet. She'll be OK soon."

This explanation only led Lizzy Lynn to ask incredulously why the "funny woman" did NOT have a baby in her. "Don't she have no daddy or brothers to give her babies like you do Mommy? Alice did not get to hear that answer as the inquisitive child Lynn was scooted off to the care of an aunt of maybe eleven, whose lemons had turned to grapefruit and whose tummy showed signs that she DID have a daddy or a brother like mommy.

The sisters opined and the shopkeeper agreed that all Alice needed was "sumpin' temp'rary, 'cause her tits IS growin' purdy fast fer a outlander." It wasn't clear to Alice why she needed to be totally nude to be fitted for a new bra or why it was necessary for the shop owner and the twins to fondle her and tweak her breasts - and play with her sex -- so deliciously -- while they decided on lingerie for her, but she was past caring; the attention had her squirming. Still, it was a bit of a shock when the young woman apologized for "getting' ya so hot and bothered, Ma'am" and offering to "hep ya out." Just watching the fitting had apparently already had a similar effect on the pregnant twins who had dropped their thin dresses and had their heads happily buried in each other's blonde crotches. Evidently, clients getting 'hot and bothered" was a frequent problem, for the shop woman pulled back a curtain atone end of the shop to reveal a bed, no two.

On one bed the eleven-year old aunt who was supposed to be "seeing after" the Lizzy Lynn was herself being "seen after." On her knees, face to the pillow, the girl was moaning with pleasure while a boy who looked enough like her to be her twin was fucking away madly. The Lizzy Lynn, unattended, was happily playing with her naked Barbie who she had bent into the same position as her oblivious aunt. Lizzy Lynn was rapidly moving a Ken doll with a oversized penis in and out of the anatomically, if not politically correct Barbie. "Do her good, Ken! Your sister wants another baby," the child giggled. "She wants to get another big belly just like Zeekie gived Ruthie May."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.