Cutters Creek - Cover

Cutters Creek

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Several weeks had passed since the tension-filled conversation with Cindy. Alexi hoped that her headstrong young friend would take her advice to steer clear of the Church of the Spirit crowd, but she hadn't been able to keep much in touch.

Partly it was work. The day after her talk with Cindy, both of the Meador twins had their triplets on the very SAME DAY. Sally Mae and Ruthie Joe, the girls who normally helped Alexi at the clinic, were both out that day with morning sickness and Alexi wasn't as nimble as she used to be with her own little bulge getting bigger by the day. To say she had her hands full was an understatement!

And the delivery was only the beginning of the problem. Soon she had six hungry babies and only four milk-filled tits - huge, well-supplied titties, but still only four. Fortunately the twins' older sisters had just given birth, too, and they only had one baby each. A quick call got the two new aunts down at the clinic and soon four happy women were being sucked by eight happy babies.

The story had a happy ending in another way, too. The near crisis finally convinced the State Health Department to send Alexi some help. She almost jumped for joy when she saw the help that turned up the next Monday morning.

Dr. Carlos Gonzalez was a hunk. Alexi grinned almost hungrily as she took in the curly black hair, olive skin and piercing blue eyes of the young doctor. Actually, Carlos wasn't quite yet a doctor. The Department sent him to Cutters Creek as part of his internship. Although Alexi was happy, Carlos was not. He let it be known that he would rather be back in the state capital at the university teaching hospital doing research. But he had a commitment to the state and had to fill in during the emergency. Carlos also let everyone know that Becca, his hot, blonde, society-girl fiancee, wasn't too happy about not having her Latin lover to keep her satisfied at night either.

Neither of these facts unduly concerned Alexi. She was pretty sure what seeing pregnant young females would do to the young man. She intended to be the one to reap the benefits.

Carlos hadn't intended to be unfaithful to Becca, but Alexi had other ideas. By Wednesday thing were quieted down and they were taking a rare break. Carlos was still in shock about why so many women and girls in Cutter's Creek were pregnant. Trying to be casual, Carlos asked Alexi about her pregnancy.

Alexi grinned. This was going to be her chance. "You know I'm not married, don't you? Do you think that makes me a 'bad girl.'"

"Of course not, Alexi. I see plenty of cases of unwanted pregnancy. Contraception is never 100% certain."

"Would you think differently if you knew a twelve year old boy knocked me up?" she grinned.

"Twelve?"

"Yep! And while he was doing it, there was nothing I wanted more than him to put his baby in me."

"You WANTED to let a twelve year old boy make you pregnant?" Carlos asked incredulously.

"I'd better tell you the whole story."

[See Chapter 1 for the story.]


"And that the way I got my belly full of babies," Alexi sighed.

"Babies?" Carlos gasped, still trying to absorb Alexi's tale.

"Yeah he got two in me," Alexi patted her pregnant paunch and grinned as Carlos's eyes fastened on it,. She knew what hearing about her experience would do to him and she had been right. "Did you like my story?"

"It - er -- demonstrates a different dimension of the phenomenon. We'll need to go deeper to find out what's really going on," Carlos stammered.

"But I mean, you 'enjoyed' hearing how that donkey-dicked boy knocked me up, didn't you?"

"It was... er, edifying."

"So," she snorted, "your prick was 'edified' hearing how that well hung boy got me so horny I let him put a baby in me?"

"Alexi, it's not that at all..."

"Isn't it? I saw you get that big hard on when I talked about getting a big pregnant belly. I guess you must like getting women pregnant. I'll bet you're looking forward to making your fiancee's tummy swell, aren't you?"

"Yes, but..." Carlos couldn't speak both from the arousal he felt and some guilt about his conduct with Becca. Both as her fiancee and her gynecologist, he hadn't been totally ethical. Child bearing was very important to Carlos. He had ten little brothers and sisters. He could hardly remember his mother NOT having a big belly. Carlos wanted a houseful of kids, himself. He was concerned that Becca would not be able to have children; several female relatives of hers had not. Besides, he figured her father couldn't object to their getting married if he knew his daughter was pregnant. Therefore, without her knowing it, he had been giving Becca fertility pills rather than contraceptives. And he was becoming worried that in nearly three months of daily unprotected sex, she still wasn't pregnant.

"And what about afterwards?" Alexi's amused voice brought him back from is reverie "Once you've got your sweetie's belly huge and pregnant, do you intend to keep fucking her?"

"Of course. The orgasms are very good for both mother and baby." Carlos replied, happy to be clinical and have a moment to think, not that it did him much good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.