Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

The first sight that greeted Simon's eyes as he woke was his wife's sleeping face. He spent several minutes gazing at her. It had been far too long since he had last spent time admiring her. He would be a fool to lose her, he realised. Deep inside he knew he had to stop gambling and womanising or he would lose her. Despite all he had done he knew he couldn't live without her.

Carefully, so as not to wake her, he slid out of bed. He still had on the corset from the previous night. As he removed it he remembered how much fun he'd had in drag the night before. Where had Alison got an idea like that from? He looked back at her, still asleep on the bed. The cover of the bed had slipped down exposing one perfect breast tipped with a prominent rose red nipple. He opened one of the drawers and was putting on a pair of boxer shorts when he heard a voice from the bed.

"Naughty boy," said Dan. "You've got the wrong underwear on."

Simon almost jumped out of his skin. He wondered when Alison had woken up. "Okay, okay. If you insist." He hunted through Alison's underwear and came up with a red silk stocking and panties set. "How about these?"

"Very slutty. I think they'd suit you." Dan replied with a smile.

Simon wasn't sure how to take that comment and concentrated on getting the stockings on without snagging them instead. He was still fairly worried about wearing them in public. But they did feel nice and the crossdressing really seemed to turn her on.

Dan watched as his male lover put on the bright red panties and stockings. If someone had told him a week ago he would be in this situation Dan would have punched them. Now, it didn't seem to bad. He knew his mental outlook had changed drastically since becoming a woman. But he really didn't care anymore. "I'll buy you a wig today and you'll spend the weekend as MY wife."

Simon felt he should put up some protest, he was a man and shouldn't be interested in that sort of thing. But it had been a long time since he and his wife had indulged in role-play. "Well, we'll see."

"I'll have my way." Dan replied with a sly smile. "You know you can't resist me."

Simon came over to Dan and they shared a long loving kiss.


As Simon drove to the fitness center he realised he was in a very good mood. He hadn't noticed how depressed he had been for months until that day. Now everything was okay, if a little odd. He shifted in his seat and felt The straps of the suspender against his legs.

He had a feeling of unease when he pulled into the center's car park. There were several vehicles in the visitor spots with Californian state markings on them.

Reception was in chaos. Most of the staff had been herded over to one side and a barrier had been erected to stop people entering the complex. "What the hell is going on!"

A small man in an suit appeared next to him. "Mr Mitchell?" He asked.

"Yes. What is going on?"

"I'm from the sanitation department, we're in the middle of conducting a spot check on your facility."

Simon exploded, "WHAT!! Do you have to shut the place down while you're doing it?"

"I must inform you that the water system here is in a dreadful state. Preliminary tests show that it isn't up to the minimum level. I have ordered a full inspection of all your centers which will probably take several weeks. Until they are complete, all your facilities must close."

Simon's jaw had dropped open. He was being set up, he knew for a fact that the water system had just been given a clean bill of health from a very reputable company. Someone was doing this deliberately, he had no doubt that 'something' would be found. Even if he could afford the inevitably harsh fines without going bankrupt his reputation would be finished.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.