Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Simon was an hour late getting back home. He walked carefully through the front door and smiled at his wife. Dan returned a wintry smile of his own, "and where have you been?"

"Car trouble," He replied lamely.

"I see," Dan said. Obviously not believing him. "You must think I'm stupid. I can smell the drink from here."

Simon looked at his wife, she had on a pink silk negligee and a frothy babydoll night-dress underneath, which seemed a little odd since it was barely 9 PM. He had stopped off for one drink before heading home and the next thing he had known it was an hour later.

"Well, never mind. You're here now." Dan held out his hand. "Lets go upstairs."

Simon gave a silent thank you. Alison wasn't bearing a grudge and she wanted to patch things up between them. He relaxed, took his wife's hand and followed her up to bed. The room was softly lit, very romantic thought Simon. He wrapped his arm around his wife's small waist and pulled her to him.

As Simon leant over to kiss Dan he turned his face away and twisted out of his grasp. A small smile flickered across his face as he did so. "Simon, darling. There's something I want you to do for me first?"

What is she up to? "Of course, my sweet. Anything you want."

Dan walked slowly over to the bed and pulled back the duvet. Laid out underneath it was an amazing set of lingerie. Black shear stockings, beneath a tight black basque with red trimming. On the basque was a long blonde wig and some black high heeled shoes.

Simon was astounded, Alison had always balked at wearing this stuff for him before. She had hated dressing up in tarty clothes for him and after a few attempts to persuade her Simon had given up on the idea. But it still remained a fantasy of his.

"What do you think?" asked Dan sweetly.

"Very nice, do you want me to help you put it on?"

"No thanks, these aren't for me. They're for you." Dan watched the words slowly soak into Simon's alcohol addled brain.

Finally, realisation struck and he turned to Dan. "You're not serious." He said quietly.

"Oh yes I am. We had an agreement, didn't we. I wouldn't post those photos of you and in return you'd steer clear of women, drink and gambling. Well, you've been drinking."

"It was only one drink! I'm still sober!"

Dan arched an eyebrow, "really? I'm in a generous mood Simon, so I won't distribute those photos. IF you do as I say. Now strip off and I'll strap you into your basque."

Simon's mouth worked silently for a bit, watching his wife smirking at him. She really had developed a warped sense of humor lately. He had no doubts she would carry out her threats, perhaps he had taken her far too much for granted the last few months. Slowly, hesitantly he started to pull the track suit off.

He's going along with it! The idea had come to Dan a few hours back when he was looking through all the lingerie he had bought with Kate. He had got rather depressed, thinking that this was what he was expected to wear and how lucky Simon was in his male body. He had decided on the night-dress to make it easier to convince Simon. His new body could be stunning if he put his mind to it and he could remember how a sexy woman would reduce him to a slavering fool in his old body.

Dan came out of his thoughts to see Simon remove the last stitch of his clothing. His eyes flicked down the man's body, he was slightly disturbed by feeling no repulsion to Simon's naked form. He picked up the basque from the bed and said "raise your arms." He remembered how snugly it had fitted his body in the shop, it really was going to be tight on Simon.

Simon was in a daze, how had he got into this situation. Dan yanked the basque tight around him and started doing it up. "It's too small," complained Simon.

"Nonsense. Anyway, if it wasn't tight enough it wouldn't mould your body into a more feminine shape."

Soon, the basque was done up and Dan led Simon over to the bed. Simon had a problem reaching down to put his stockings on, so Dan did it for him. As he rolled the stockings up Simon's legs he couldn't help but glance at Simon's crotch. His mind flashed back to when under the devil's hypnotic spell he had had sex with the builder. This was silly, he wasn't under any spell now and whatever gender his body was his mind was still male. Even so, he felt a tension growing in his body.

Dan watched Simon ran his hand down his stocking clad legs. "It feels good doesn't it?" asked Dan.

"It's feels odd." said Simon in a non-committal manner. But Dan could see his cock twitch and grow slightly. Dan was disturbed by his own reactions and pulled out a pair of matching black panties. He helped Simon step into them and he pulled them up over his crotch.

Simon reached behind him and pulled at the panties. "What's up?" asked Dan.

"They're stuck up the crack of my ass. I don't like that."

"They're supposed to, they look awful if you have them all baggy. Anyway you better get used to them, it's the only type of underwear you'll wear from now on." Dan went to his dressing table and picked up some items of make-up.

"I'm not wearing make-up!" Said Simon hotly.

"You are," Dan replied with a hint of menace. "Or people will soon see you in a whole new light."

Dan set to work on Simon's face. After about ten minutes hard work he pulled back to examine his work. He was still far from expert at applying make-up and had put it on too thickly on Simon's face. However it seemed to achieve the effect Dan was after, very sluttish. Dan was in a much better mood now. He had started this as a sort of revenge, but he was enjoying himself now and Simon didn't seem to be resisting nearly as much as Dan had expected.

"Don't look in the mirror yet." He told Simon and grabbed the wig and shoes. The shoes just fitted onto Simon's feet and then Dan arranged the long, curly blonde wig on his head. "Right, come and meet the new you."

Simon looked at his wife, she seemed to be having a great time and her nipples were clearly erect under the sheer fabric of the night-dress. He could barely recognise the person in the mirror, it was clearly a man but the effect of the clothes and the heavy make-up reminded Simon of prostitutes he had seen and frequented.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.