Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Dan hadn't wanted to let Simon go off on his own so soon after the confrontation. But there was some new exercise equipment he had to examine and Dan hoped the shock of the photographs would keep him in check, for a while at least. After Simon had gone Dan went through his desk, he came up with two whiskey bottles, a book full of women's names and phone numbers, and some cards advertising various prostitutes. With them disposed of, Dan sat back and tried to think of the best way to proceed.

He still could not think of any other way to bring Simon back from the brink without playing the loving wife. Would that be so bad, said a treacherous corner of his mind. Dan rejected it, of course it would. Yes, Simon did remind him of his old self and his body wasn't bad for a man. But he still preferred women and he remembered how his eyes had fixed on the woman he had caught Simon with. He remembered how her breasts had strained inside her tight halter. He felt a dampness between his legs again as he imagined what it would be like to make love to her. He fantasised about laying her down on the floor and then ramming his cock into her wet pussy until she screamed in passion.

But, he remembered sadly, he didn't have a cock anymore. Just a pussy that even now desired something to fill it. He felt the conflict in him. His pussy ached for a cock to thrust inside it, but his mind wanted to be the man. He sighed and headed home. As he drove home he mused that if Simon was a woman he'd have no problems falling in love with him.

Back home, Dan called out to Maria but got no answer. That was odd, he thought. She should still be here. He found her in one of the front rooms stretched out on a couch, fast asleep. Alison's memory had always thought of her as honest and hardworking, so this was very unlike Maria.

Dan tried to wake her up, but even shaking didn't work. "I wouldn't bother, an earthquake wouldn't wake her up."

He looked up quickly, in the doorway was the prostitute he had thrown out of Simon's office. "How the hell did you get in here."

She smiled, "That's exactly how I got in here."

Dan felt a shiver run up his spine, "so you are working for the Devil."

"Yes, I know how difficult this must be for you. I bet you'd prefer to make love to me rather than Simon." She reached behind her and undid her skimpy top. She threw it to the floor letting her heavy succulent breasts swing free. Slowly she walked across the room to Dan. He was transfixed watching her breasts jostle with each step. He could feel his pussy becoming aroused and his nipples growing into two hard points. Samantha had only a fraction of the mental power her master did, but her body was enough to remove the remaining inhibitions from Dan's mind. His body might be female, but his mind was still nearly 100 percent male.

"No, this is wrong." He muttered as Samantha reached him.

She smiled. "You're really a man and I'm a woman. What can be more natural than that. Just relax." Samantha could feel herself getting aroused as well, Dan was beautiful and she hadn't had a woman for so long. She reached down and picked up Dan's slim hand. Gently she placed it against her mountainous breast. Dan gasped softly at the feeling of all the tit flesh in his hand. Almost instinctively he started to knead it. Samantha moaned, she had never realised how good that could feel.

Dan took his hand away and pressed his face to her breast, sucking an engorged nipple into his hungry mouth. Samantha couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples were, she knew (but didn't care) that she was losing control of herself. She ripped open Dan's blouse exposing his sensuous breasts enclosed in a black silk bra. Roughly she ran her hand across his breasts and tweaked the hard points of his nipples.

"Suck me," begged Dan.

Samantha quickly undid Dan's bra and pulled it away. Samantha held one of his breasts in her hand feeling the hard point of his nipple drilling into her hand. She took Dan in her arms, leaned over him and kissed his soft pouting lips. He shivered with desire and Samantha gently lowered him to the white fur rug in front of the fireplace.

He felt hands tugging at his waistband and his skirt was soon undone and pulled off. Samantha hooked her fingers under Dan's panties and pulled them down exposing his aroused pussy. Dan looked up at the woman, her firm breasts hanging just inches above his face. He knew he should resist, she was the enemy. But he wanted to make love to her so intensely and the more he learned about Simon, the more he detested him. So why should he help him? He felt a hand gliding down over the soft curve of his tummy and down to his pussy. He ached to be touched there, to feel Samantha's hungry mouth nibbling and licking his sensitive clitoris.

She smiled down at him and slowly ran her hand over his cunt. Dan almost came from this lightest of touches. He moaned in a way that really got Samantha hot and Dan unconsciously spread his legs. With an agonising slowness she slid her forefinger inside his hot vagina. It felt so alien to Dan, yet somehow strangely familiar. "More!" He pleaded in a strangled voice.

Samantha smiled and began working all four fingers of her right hand inside his wet pussy. Dan was now beyond words, lost in the sensations rocketing through his body. Samantha's other hand began caressing one of Dan's full breasts. He began to thrust his hips to meet Samantha's fingers as they dived into him. Dan began to breathe deeper and deeper as he neared his orgasm. Finally, he tensed and his cunt clamped down on her fingers as he came. He was aware of a shrill female voice in the throes of a tremendous climax, without realising it was his.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.