Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

The figure waited nervously on top of the building opposite the bar. He was still berating himself for messing up his first job. He had left the girl in agony for too long before ending her life and he was determined not to let it happen again. This time he'd get it right.

Right on schedule, the door of the bar opened and a man staggered out into the street. He was about six foot tall with dark hair and brown eyes, the figure supposed women would find him attractive. He turned around several times before he spotted his car and lurched unsteadily towards it. He climbed inside and managed to find the ignition.

The figure watched the car roar into life and tear off at a dangerous speed down the quiet street. He sighed and jumped off the side of the building. Just before he hit the ground he unfurled his wings and set off in pursuit of the car.

Belatedly, the driver remembered he hadn't switched on his headlights. He fumbled with the controls, finally getting them working. He looked up to see a truck bearing down on him. Instinct took over and he swung the steering wheel sharply and the car veered off the road and onto the sidewalk, straight into a street lamp.

NOW! The figure landed next to the car and looked in, with senses beyond those that humans have he examined the body. The driver had massive internal injuries, there was no way the driver was going to survive. He knew that he was supposed to wait till a certain point had been reached before removing the soul. But there was no point in this case. It would be better if he removed the soul now and saved the driver unnecessary suffering.

He reached into the car and put his hand against the man's chest. When he pulled it away again a fine white mist followed. He walked a little distance away from the car and concentrated on the mist. It quickly formed itself into the shape of the drunk driver. The driver looked around at the wreck of the car and said, "how on Earth did I survive that?"

"You didn't, Mr Sandford."

Dan Sandford turned around at the sound of the quiet voice. Behind him stood a smallish young man dressed in an immaculate suit. "Did you pull me out of the wreckage?"

The man smiled, "in a manner of speaking, yes."

Something about this guy is odd, thought Dan. Just then the truck driver raced straight past him heading to the car. He didn't seem to notice Dan, he stopped by the car door and tried to pull it open. "Hey," he called to the driver. "Its alright! I'm okay." The truck driver didn't hear him and continued to try to open the door which had been jammed by the impact.

He walked over to the truck driver and put his hand on the man's shoulder. Or at least he tried to, his hand went straight through the body without any resistance. He jumped back shocked beyond belief.

With a final superhuman effort the truck driver wrenched open the car door and pulled something out. Dan had a awful suspicion what it was, he looked down at his own face, covered in blood and not moving. Dan turned to the small man behind him, "I'm dying, aren't I?"

The man looked on sadly, "you are already dead, Dan Sandford."

Dan looked at him opened mouth, "I can't be, put me back!"

"It's too late. Come on, it is time to go on to the next world." With that, he opened his wings and spread them to its full extent. Dan found himself moving forward and taking the man's hand. Then the ground seemed to drop away and they flew up into the night sky.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.