Kate and Lyn - Cover

Kate and Lyn

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 7: Three's Company

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Three's Company - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Saturday morning we were on the couch in the living room, Lyn sitting with my head in her lap, talking about what we were going to do the rest of the day. Lyn lightly stroked my hair as we contemplated our plans. "I keep thinking," Lyn said quietly, "that all I want is right here."

"All you need, maybe." I told her, "I really need a new pair of shoes for PE; the ones I have are a year old and my feet are growing, even if nothing else."

Her fingers drifted down my mostly bare chest, running underneath the bandeau halter top I was wearing, finding one of my nipples. My nipple instantly roused, and in spite of the literally uncountable number of times we'd loved each other since yesterday afternoon, my body arched in pleasure, demanding even more attention. I pressed her fingers down harder, wanting her so much.

Finally I got myself a little under control. "Dearest Lyn, all the sheets are still in the washer..."

Lyn sighed, "I want you, sweet Katie."

I pressed her hand down even more firmly, and for a second I thought, well, just what are mattress pads for, if not for protecting the mattress? "Rachael said she'd be here around ten," I said, still fighting for some self control. Were we both nymphomaniac lesbians? I couldn't understand how come we couldn't get enough of the sheer physical pleasure of making love to each other. Did everyone feel like this? How did anything ever get done? It had to be something unique to Lyn and I, I was sure.

Lyn moved to caress my other nipple, murmuring, "Equal time for budding nips..." The doorbell rang, and we both jumped. I sighed and Lyn giggled. "We could always tell her we have cabin fever or something. That we can't do anything but go to bed for the rest of the day."

It was tempting, but for a second I remembered from my dream, the three of us walking together, our hands on each other's breasts. Lyn's finger tweaked my nipple tip. "Answer your door, hostess."

I got up and reached down and pulled Lyn up too. "Both of us."

"I'm not really dressed for meeting someone at the front door," she demurred. "What if it's not Rachael?"

I pulled her towards the door. "Then, whoever it is will get an eyeful." Lyn was wearing a t-shirt that came down to mid-thigh, and it was pretty clear she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I had on a pair of shorts, but was also sans panties. We reached the door and I peeped through the peephole, then put my arm around Lyn, before swinging it open.

"Hi!" Rachael said, shyly, looking at us. She was wearing a one piece romper, mainly white with little splashes of color here and there, a narrow belt accentuating her narrow waist. Long bare brown arms and legs, with softly corded muscles visible as she moved.

"Come in," I told her, "We were just talking about what we were going to do the rest of the day." We went back into the living room, and the three of us stood uncomfortably for a minute, without saying anything.

Rachael finally broke the silence. "You two..." She shook her head, "I don't know how to describe it. You glow." She smiled shyly. "You look so happy."

"Clean living and lots of exercise." I said quickly.

"Lots and lots of exercise." Lyn added. "Sixteen hours non-stop."

Rachael blushed, then laughed. "My sister said that on her honeymoon, she and her husband didn't get out of bed at all for the first two days." She looked at us curiously.

"How come you are letting me know about you?" She asked softly. "If it got out at school... It would be horrible."

"I expect so," Lyn said, "but I don't know. At some point in time, we're going to have to face it, though. Neither Katie nor I are sneaks."

"Because I like you," I said quietly, on my own.

"And I trust Katie," Lyn said, "And I like you too... and I trust you."

Rachael made a small motion with her hand. "Thank you." She met my eyes. "I just never imagined I would have two friends... like you two."

Lyn nodded. "A week ago yesterday, we were both going with boys. Donny introduced me to Katie, and as soon as I saw her, I fell in love." She smiled softly at me. "And I think she fell in love with me, too. By the end of that first evening, we'd helped each other come a couple of times."

Rachael blushed. "At least now I know what you mean. At least I think I do." She shook her head, "I can't believe my sisters didn't tell me; but they are both good Catholics, so maybe that's why."

"Maybe," I said, trying to find a middle road, "they didn't know either, so they couldn't."

The other girl shrugged. "I don't know." Her eyes met mine briefly. "I'm glad you showed me what you did."

Lyn's arm around my waist tightened. "I described," I said quietly, "what I do. Give Rachael a few pointers."

Lyn kissed my ear. "I'm not jealous," She faced Rachael. "just different. If I'd been there, I'd probably would have shown you myself."

Rachael looked Lyn directly in the eyes. "I kept wishing Katie had shown me what to do, herself. I wanted her to touch me; instead she kept talking about how good you kiss."

Lyn preened. "You like that, do you?" She whispered theatrically in my ear.

I turned and kissed her nose. "You know I do, dear Lyn." Lyn's mouth sought out mine, and for a long moment we shared as we'd done for the last day.

I felt a light touch on my arm, and looked. Rachael was standing next to us. "Katie says you kiss better than anyone." She said to Lyn. "No one has ever kissed me. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to get hurt myself. But I very much would like to be kissed."

Lyn's arm around me grew very tight for a second, then relaxed. "Rachael, when Katie and I finally were alone last week, I wanted to kiss her very much... and I did. But when I wanted to do that, it was because I also wanted very much to make love to Katie. I wasn't sure what it would be like; I'd never made love to anyone before, except myself.

"But when I kissed Katie, I knew I wanted her, and I knew where I wanted to go." Lyn touched Rachael's arm. "I want you, too. If I kiss you, that's where I want to end up: in bed." She smiled at me, and kissed my neck. "Katie here, I think she wants you even more than me." I hugged her back, telling her I wanted Rachael more than Lyn, but I wanted Lyn, too.

Lyn's arm circled Rachael's waist, and hugged her, and we ended up with our arms around each other, feeling warm and close.

Rachael smiled at Lyn, then a different, softer expression for me. "When I was with William, I knew he wanted me. I didn't want it and it and didn't seem right. When I'm with you..." Her voice trailed off. "The other night in bed, I did what Katie told me about. For the first time in my life, I did something for me, something where I was in control, where I could decide what I wanted and when and how often."

She sighed, "When I'm with you two, I still feel like I'm in control, this is something I decide. It feels different than when I was with William, better. Right."

Lyn's arms pushed us towards the couch. "Sit." We did, Lyn on one side of Rachael, me on the other. Lyn put her arm around Rachael's shoulder, and I took one of her hands in mine.

I leaned clos, lightly brushing Rachael's cheek with my lips. "You're so pretty," I whispered, wishing I could touch her, wanting to hold her breasts in my hands, and rub her nipples hard. I grinned at her, and Rachael smiled shyly back. Later, I thought, if I'm patient, it will happen. Lyn nibbled at Rachael's ear, and Rachael turned to her, lifting her mouth, eager for her first kiss.

It was odd watching Lyn kiss someone else; for the first time I began to have some doubts about what we were doing. Not that I didn't want to do it; my thoughts were more on the mechanics. I wanted, right then, to go to Lyn and kiss her and touch her too. Except it would have meant standing up, taking two steps and sitting back down. Odds were, if I moved, it could easily spoil the moment for Rachael. I lightly squeezed her fingers, and she returned the feeling.

It was a very long kiss and towards the end I could see Lyn using her tongue, and Rachael was beginning to make soft sounds of passion. They finally broke and stared into each other's eyes; the expression on Lyn's face was one of blissful pleasure.

Rachael turned to me, her eyes bright. "You must be very lonely." I shook my head, looking in turn into her eyes.

"Patient," I said, "waiting my turn." Rachael blushed just a little, but when I kissed her, kissed back. Rachael was even shyer than I'd been, I thought as my lips clung to hers. She was tentative, then eager, then shy once again.

Rachael gave a little sigh. "You both kiss wonderfully good." She murmured, and I kissed her throat and Rachael sighed again. "This is so different than what I expected." She reached out and stroked my arm. "You're both so nice." There was hesitation in her voice and looking past her to Lyn, I saw Lyn nod.

"Rachael," Lyn said softly, rubbing her hands on Rachael's shoulders, "Katie and I like you very much. We haven't really figured this out for ourselves yet, much less anyone else." Lyn laughed low, kind of sexy. "We were thinking about just showing you; you could watch and make up your own mind."

"Show me what?" Rachael asked, puzzled.

"Us making love." I said softly. "You liked it the other day, I think, when you watched for a little bit."

Rachael blushed. "It wasn't right to peek. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay," Lyn added, "we didn't mind; we wouldn't have known you were there if you hadn't said something." Lyn reached past Rachael and touched my hand. "We're really like newlyweds; we spent all night in bed, and I for one, want to do it again."

Rachael gave a helpless shrug. "I'm so confused right now, I don't know what I want."

Lyn nodded towards the stairs. "Come upstairs with us." We each took Rachael by the hand, and like in my dream, it didn't work walking upstairs hand in hand with three of us. In my room we briefly stood together, each with our arms around the others. I kissed Lyn and she kissed me back, using her tongue after a moment we broke off, smiling with secret pleasure at each other, then without a word, we went for Rachael's ears.

She giggled as we kissed and licked them, finally wiggling out of our embrace. "No fair, two against one."

Lyn laughed. "I tried to tickle Katie last night, and that's all she should could say, 'No fair.' She's ticklish everywhere; the only place I'm ticklish is on the bottoms of my feet." She tickled along my ribs and I tried to wiggled out of her grip.

"Oh no you don't!" I cried, But she and Rachael were both tickling me, and I ended up on the bed, laughing so hard I didn't think I could stop. Rachael was pretty ticklish too and after a few minutes we ganged up on Lyn, me kissing her to keep her from moving and Rachael tickling the bottoms of her feet.

Finally the three of us were laying on my bed, Lyn in the middle this time; we are all out of breath, still giggling. "This is nice," Lyn murmured, as I nibbled on her neck. I had an arm over her tummy, and I let my fingers wander down to where her t-shirt had pulled up, looking for her clit. Lyn sighed with pleasure when I found it, smiled at Rachael, who hesitated for a moment, then kissed Lyn solidly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.