Kate and Lyn - Cover

Kate and Lyn

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 6: Together Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Together Again - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Mom wanted to eat early, so we had soup and after dinner I went up to my room to study. At seven, when Lyn hadn't called, I went and got the upstairs phone and dialled her number. "Katie!" Lyn exclaimed, "we just got back! Could I call you back in a second? I'm about to burst!" I laughed and hung up.

Half an hour later it rang, and I picked it up quickly. "Wow, what a day! Mom's car wasn't ready, they said they had to order a part, and it won't be ready until Monday!" Lyn went excitedly, "It means I won't be able to drive us anyplace this weekend, Mom's going to be using the car."

"I don't think it will matter," I told her, wondering if this would be a good time to mention Rachael. "All we were thinking about was going to the park, then to the mall later."

"I didn't think you'd mind." Lyn said cheerfully, then there was a short silence and when Lyn spoke her voice was soft. "I missed you." Sounding a little lonely.

"Me too." I told her. "I'm looking forward to this weekend so much! Do you realize we'll be together for more time all at once than we've been together since we met?"

"Oh yes," Lyn giggled. "And I want to make you come more times tomorrow before sundown that we've come together since we met."

"Considering how I feel right now," I told her, "that's not going to take that long. Maybe you should shoot for two or three times as many?"

"I'd like a little time for myself," She said.

"A lot of time. Equal time." I told her. "I want to kiss you so much..."

"Yeah," Lyn murmured. "If it wasn't so late, I'd come over there and we could work on homework or something."

"Something certainly sounds good." I replied, and we both laughed. "But my parents are both home, something would be hard."

"I'm sitting here, touching myself, wishing it was you doing it for me." Lyn said, her voice a little husky.

I thought about Rachael and blurted out, "I talked to Rachael this afternoon. She's never done it. Touched herself. Didn't even know what the word meant."

There was a silence for a second on the other end, and I was afraid Lyn would be jealous. "Never done it? Never come?" She giggled. "It might be fun for the two of us to teach her." We both giggled. "Wonder what she's doing this weekend?"

"She wanted to know if she could come with us to the park, Saturday." I told her, feeling giddy wild, like my first night with Lyn, wondering what it would be like. For a second my mind conjured up a picture of Rachael kissing and touching my breasts, while Lyn licked between my legs.

Oh! I realized with a start that I'd come, just by squeezing my legs together and thinking about it.

"I can tell what you're thinking about," Lyn told me. I blushed, even if no one was there. "You really want to?" She asked again.

"Lyn, I love you." I told her. "I like being with you, making love. Just talking. Rachael's nice, too. I don't know what I think, sometimes."

"I think we're growing up." Lyn pronounced, "Coming of age, learning about our sexuality. All that other BS. When all we are is just two love-starved teenagers, looking for a good time." I could picture Lyn in my mind, sitting talking on the phone, probably touching herself. Lyn added, "Look, I'd like it too, Maybe Rachael could come over to Saturday to your house? We could show her how!" She giggled again, "Maybe give her a little more of a demonstration than we did yesterday."

"She's a little shy, we don't want to come on like William." I said, and Lyn sobered.

"No, we don't want to do that. But, it's not like either of us are extroverted cheerleaders or anything. It all she wants to do is watch, it'll be a little kinky, but not as kinky as three of us together." Lyn definitely knew how to cut through emotional baggage; I grimaced. "Katie, I have to get some dinner if I'm going to enough strength to get through this weekend. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes. I'll be dreaming of you."

"Love you too, Katie."

The next morning I woke early, showered and get into the clothes I'd long since picked out for the day. Dark brown cord slacks, a slightly lighter cord blouse. I wore a pair of rather plain panties, but I tucked a racy pair of bikini panties in my purse, well down towards the bottom and a matching bra. I combed my hair down my back, not bothering to braid it today.

The morning raced by and at PE I was careful of the clothes, more so than usual. Rachael smiled at me, and I grinned back. Again, at the end of the period, Rachael was asked to gather equipment, I stayed to help.

"How come you get this chore all the time?" I asked; it had occurred to me that Rachael had been doing it a lot, not just in the last couple of days.

Rachael nodded towards Miss Prather, the coach. "I was having some problems earlier in the year with one of the other girls, Miss Prather said I could do this and miss the mess in the showers. She's nice."

I assented and again we were in the shower as most of the others were leaving. I washed quickly, but standing so I could see Rachael, who in turn was standing facing me. She blushed, but didn't look away, even when I spent a few extra seconds rubbing the soap between my legs. Rachael's nipples were very tight, I could see. She was enjoying herself, too.

I happened to glance out of the corner of my eye, seeing someone standing a ways back from the entrance to the showers. Miss Prather. She was just standing there, watching us. Rachael put up her soap and started to rinse, just before I did the same, I saw the tip of Miss Prather's tongue, wetting her lips.

We dried off and Miss Prather 'stopped by' to talk as we dressed. "You both must have lunch now, right?"

Rachael nodded, and "Kate helped me the other day."

Miss Prather nodded. "I heard. You have to be careful, Rachael."

Rachael sighed. "It's hard to be afraid of people all the time."

"Not afraid," Miss Prather said, "just think about what you're doing. There are far more nice people in the world than clowns, you just want to make sure who you are dealing with." Miss Prather was spending a lot of the time looking at Rachael, particularly when she was sliding on her panties and settling her bra in place. I came in for a couple of quick glances as well. Evidently Miss Prather preferred someone a little more endowed, as she always quickly went back to looking at Rachael.

As the two of us were walking to lunch, I couldn't help but say, "You have quite a friend there."

Rachael looked at me, a little puzzled. "She's been nice. We talk, a lot, sometimes after PE. She's trying to get a math degree; she says she hates PE nearly as much as we do."

"You don't believe her?" I asked, uncertain what she meant.

Rachael laughed. "She's a PE teacher; a coach. If she didn't like it, why does she do it?"

Because, I thought, she got to watch the girls shower. And talk to them as they got dressed. "She doesn't seem like most of the other teachers," I agreed, "maybe she didn't have any choice."

I touched her sleeve. "I talked to Lyn, last night. Her mom's car is still in the garage, so we're not going to the park. We were just going to hang out tomorrow at my house; maybe in the afternoon, take a bus to the mall. You'd be welcome to come over, anytime."

"Really? Lyn doesn't mind?"

I shook my head. "She likes you too, you know. We both like you." I didn't want to go into just how much I liked her, and in truth I couldn't speak for Lyn either. It was still a radical idea. We ate and talked like we'd been friends for years and I hated it when it was time to go.

The afternoon was like the morning, racing by. I'd been afraid it would drag, but my degree of anticipation seemed to match the sundry busy work the teachers had us doing on a Friday afternoon.

The last bell rang and I bolted out the door, dashed into the restroom and grabbed a stall. I quickly changed panties, put on the other bra and stuffed the rest back in my purse. Even as fast as I was, Lyn was looking a little worried when I saw her at her locker.

I stopped, a few feet away, amazed. "You're wearing a dress!" I exclaimed. It was really nice, dark brown like my clothes, with hints of darker colors, even a little blue. A full dress, too, not just a skirt and blouse.

Lyn smiled at me. "You're the first person to notice today, except for my mother; she helped me pick it out."

"It's lovely." I reached out and took her hand; the hell with what people thought. "You're beautiful."

Lyn squeezed my fingers, quickly, before we both let go. "I wore it just for you." Her voice was much more quiet than usual. "Besides, it we're going to walk to your house, I'd get all hot and sweaty in jeans. This way, at least there's a draft." We both giggled and Lyn picked up a back pack, and we started on the walk home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.