Kate and Lyn - Cover

Kate and Lyn

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 3: Tomorrow

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tomorrow - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I went inside, my mother was sitting crocheting on the sofa. "Have a nice time, dear?" I nodded, too aware of the fact that I hadn't gotten my bra back on. She didn't look up, and I went straight upstairs and closed my door with a sigh. I stripped out of my clothes and tossed them in the dirty clothes basket. Even my panties; they were still soaked. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and sundry personal places, staring blankly at myself in the mirror, moving by rote.

I didn't look any different, I thought, than I had this morning, no big scarlet L blazoned on my forehead. I couldn't believe that an hour ago I'd been lying in Lyn's arms, kissed and being kissed. My fingers stroked one of my nipples. It had felt so good with Lyn, so very, very good. I remembered her tongue on my clit, her hands running over my bottom, and I shivered in pleasure.

Why Lyn? Why me? She'd started calling me Katie, tonight. When my parents had called me that when I was younger I'd hated it and made them stop. Now the tingle grew between my legs and I felt wonderful and alive and Katie sounded so good.

I laid down on my bed, rubbing my clit, spreading the moisture that was still coming down my legs on it, and rubbing harder and faster. I came gaspingly, but continued to rub, slower now, just savoring the wonderful feeling, hovering just on the edge of another orgasm. This morning I'd been a virgin. Tonight I was a woman, with a woman's wants and needs. I'd been made love to, and only circumstances had stopped me from repeating the favor back to Lyn. I ached with wanting her, wishing we could be together again, so that we could make each other feel what I was feeling right then. I hoped Lyn was feeling as good as I did, right then. I visioned her sitting on my face, and I brought my fingers close to my nose, smelling myself.

Was this what Lyn would be like? I lightly licked my finger, thinking I was too strange, but it was exciting. Earlier I'd tasted myself when I'd kissed Lyn. This was a little different, but so exciting! My finger went back to rubbing my clit, my other hand working on my breasts and nipples. Oh, Lyn! I thought as my last orgasm of the night blazed in my body, I want you so much!

When I awoke Sunday morning I laid in bed, still thinking and wondering about myself, about Lyn. I was careful not to touch myself, or even think much about what we'd done last night. I showered quickly, putting on a t-shirt and jeans, before going out into the light of day. The day was filled with prosaic normalcy; chores around the house. Working on homework, and around noon, I picked up the phone and called Lyn.

"Don't have much time," She said. "How are you?"

"A little sore," I told her, "wonderful." She laughed.

"We're going out shortly, we won't be back until tonight. Katie, what lunch period do you have?"

"First."

"Drat, I have second. No wonder I don't see you at school." That and she was a sophomore and I was a freshman. It was odd how much segregation took place by class at school. I'd not thought about it before, but it was true. Except the boys, of course, wanting to date younger girls. "How about after?"

After? "I walk home. I usually study until six or so when my parents come home."

"Want a ride?" I could see her face in my mind, see the merry twinkle in her eye.

"That would be nice. It's about a mile; a nuisance."

"Maybe we'd have a little time and you could show me your room?"

I laughed. "Sure. Nothing much there except a closet and a dresser. And a bed, of course."

"Sounds good to me. Look, I have to go. My locker is next to the computer lab. Meet me there, okay?" I agreed and hung up. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, Lyn and I would be together again. I almost floated away, but a reminder that it was my turn to vacuum the living room brought me back down fast enough.

That night I resisted the impulse to seek personal gratification and limited myself to daydreaming about coming home with Lyn the next day. I fell asleep without trouble and slept solidly, I dreamed but couldn't remember in the morning even so much as whether they had been good or bad.

Clothes were the first decision of most days; today more so than most. There was just no way I could dress as sexy as I wanted to look for Lyn. Mom wouldn't let me out the door, and the school would send me home long before the last bell. I pursed my lips. What to do?

Nothing. There wasn't much I could do. So, fall back on the second line. Lyn and I were going to come back here after school and make love. I was going to make love to her, anyway, but I knew she and I would both be undressed before we finished. So, if not sexy clothes, then sexy underwear. Except; I'd never had any reason to acquire any. Besides, what did Lyn think was sexy?

I'd settle for wearing my one black bra, a light one I'd worn the one time I'd worn a evening dress; rented for a reception my parents and I had been invited to for the marriage of a cousin. But the only black pair of panties I owned were old and ratty and not much good. I looked through my drawer, digging down to the bottom. There I found something I'd forgotten I'd had. One of the very first bras mom had bought me, before I put my foot down and insisted on doing my own buying.

Still, it was just what I wanted. I didn't have anything to support or push up, so this would work just fine. Thin nylon cups, dainty lace around the edges. No spandex, no elastic. I put it on; in spite of a year of growth, it still fit. I dug down and found the matching pair of panties, and pulled them on. They didn't fit. I giggled, looking at myself in the mirror. They might not fit, but from the attention Lyn had paid to my bottom the other night, she wasn't going to complain about what was sticking out.

For a dress I found a brown one, floor length. A few years before we had been on vacation and mom and dad had took me to Berkeley, where they had gone to college. The campus looked no different than the campus where dad taught, I didn't see anything special about it.

I can't remember the name of the main street leading to it, but we'd walked along it, my parents reminiscing about the 'good old days.' I thought that a lot of weird people lived along the street; a lot of the stores were little more than head shops. We'd gone into a store, and I'd seen a beautiful dress, one with some exotic print patterns on a crinkly fabric that I'd never seen before. It was love at first sight and mom had got it for me, a strange look on her face. Evidently she'd liked some thing very much like it, long ago.

I normally braided my hair, today I just brushed it a few times, and left it down. I felt horribly conspicuous, but no one said a thing or appeared to notice.

Donnie sought me out at lunch, trying to apologize for the weekend. I shook my head; he'd made a scene, and I turned my back on him and walked away. I think I'd have done the same thing, Lyn or not. Before when I'd broken up with someone, I'd felt bad about it for a few days. Again, I don't think it had anything to do with Lyn; this time I wasn't sorry at all. He'd been a jerk, wrapped up in his own world. I could do better; and had.

The last bell rang and I picked up my books in English, feeling more nervous than even Saturday when I was walking towards Lyn at the mall. I found her at her locker and she smiled, shyly. Lyn was wearing jeans and a print blouse; no different than half the other girls in school.

She grinned. "You keep wearing dresses." She shook her head. "I don't even own one!" I was startled, I thought all girls owned dresses.

She saw my expression and laughed. "We're different, you and I. It's nice. Which reminds me, too. I need to give you that skirt back; I have it in my car. If my mom ever saw it, she'd know something was up."

I blushed and Lyn giggled. "Come on, I'll give you a ride." We walked down the hall, a trickle of kids still left.

We got in her car; it was hot and we had to roll the windows down. "Home?" She asked.

I was nonplussed; wasn't that what we'd planned?

Lyn giggled. "You need to loosen up Katie; relax. Life is good." The way she said last three words reminded me of a commercial playing lately; I didn't think it was coincidence. She started the car, and carefully backed out of the parking space, and started towards the exit. "No mist on the windows tonight." I blushed again, and again, Lyn laughed.

"Katie." She said, as we stopped at a stop sign and she looked at me. "You're not having regrets are you?" I shook my head. "Why are you so embarrassed, so uptight?"

I waved at school. "Them. Me. I don't know." I reached for Lyn's hand. "I still feel like I did the other night about you. That hasn't changed." We started up again, and we rode in silence.

"I've been thinking about you, practically non-stop." Lyn told me. "I'm scared that you will think this is stupid or crazy and pull back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.