French Maid - Cover

French Maid

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

One day, I'd had been on duty for several hours, just normal chamber maid work when I was told I had been requested by the Colonel on the top floor.

I had previously seen the Colonel twice now. He was a dear old man, quite soft hearted, and I had found our two meetings a lot of fun. So I changed into a fresh uniform, the usual, French Maid dress, white stockings, suspender belt, bra and panties, and went up to his room.

I was told to come in when I knocked and there he was sitting there. He looked like he was in his fifties but I knew he was older. "Ah, young Susan," he greeted me, "Come in dear, come in."

I closed the door and walked over to where he was sitting. "You asked for me, sir?"

"Yes. Yes. I did. Too right I did, girl. Now, special time today." He looked at me and winked. "Got a big job for you, special mission, into unknown territory."

I wasn't sure about this, all sorts of ideas ran through my head.

"Dangerous mission too mind, don't know what you'll find."

"Colonel, please tell me what it is." I asked kneeling in front of him.

"That pansy of a Grandson, Steven. Got him in the next room. Terrified of me he is. Think he's not interested in women, know what I mean." His face got very serious. "Think he'd prefer the Navy to the Army, if you get my drift. Well your job is to save him. Bring him around to our side." He smiled. "Think you can handle that?"

"What does he feel about it?"

"Damn pansy will do as he's told. Don't worry about that, girl!"

I searched for the words. I didn't want to disappoint. "Look, if he doesn't want to, I can't, that's all there is to it. I'm sorry. I'll try, but that's all."

The Colonel sat back with a start, then reconsidered, "Mmmmh, suppose I can't ask more of you than that. Still think of the glory if we pull this one off, what!"

"Where and when?"

He pointed to the bedroom, "In there." He shrugged, "Do your best." I got up only to hear the Colonel add, "I suppose you don't want me there too, leading the men sort of thing, setting an example?"

I laughed, "No Colonel. Let me go on this mission alone."

He shrugged again, "Very well... well, England expects and all that sort of thing. Remember, if he tries to surrender, put the telescope to your blind eye! Make him work before giving in."

"Yes Colonel."

I opened the bedroom door to find a 16-year-old boy sitting there on the bed, reading a book. I said 'hello.' I could see he was very shy. I sat next to him and asked if he knew why I was here. He did. I asked him if he wanted me to leave. He didn't. He told me I was really pretty, and he had been frightened about who would be coming in.

He had fair hair, was of normal build, I could see by his arms that he was very smooth skinned and looked very young. I checked his age. He said he was 16, nearly 17. We started to chat about all kinds of things. Finally I asked him did he want to try and have some fun. I by now had decided what I was going to do. He became very shy again and before he could speak I told him it was all right, I understood. I said I would just go to the bathroom and he was to wait.

I emerged three minutes later in just my panties, stockings and suspender belt. My small breasts trembled as I walked over to him, now wide eyed at the sight of me. He half laughed and said, "You're so beautiful."

I blushed a little, "Maybe."

I told him to sit on the bed and I sat next to him. Then I gently pushed him back and rolling over on to my tummy lay beside him. My hand fluttered to his T-shirt and began to massage his chest through it. I simply told him if I did anything he didn't like or want to tell me to stop. He in turn was to do nothing except lay there.

My hand wandered all around that chest before slipping under his T-shirt and stroked and caressed the smooth skin of his tummy and then up to his chest. He watched my face most of the time. I could see he was loving all of it. He asked if he could touch my breasts so I reached for his hand laying next to the other side of him and pulled it over, holding it against my breasts, moving it around so his hand rubbed the nipples and caressed all around them. He got the idea and for a few minutes he simply played with them, cupping and squeezing them, feeling his way so to speak. I could tell he had never done this before. I leaned over and kissed him. Just lips to lips. Then I opened my mouth a little and stuck my tongue out and licked along his lips. Finally pushing softly into his mouth. My tongue met his and played together.

Pulling away I tugged his T-shirt up and pulled it off over his head. I then rolled half onto his chest and started to kiss and suck and lick at his chest and nipples. I used my tongue more then anything, giving him long licks from the shoulder down to his belly button. Sometimes I bit him gently. More and more my head moved down to his trousers until my tongue was circling the little wisps of blonde hair that made their way down from his belly button.

I undid his trousers; got off the bed and simply tugged them, together with his underpants, straight off. His legs were smooth and looked quite strong. At his crotch stood a long cock, with some blonde hair around it and two balls, snug and tight in their little sack. I knelt down between his legs and traced my tongue along the inside of his leg, making long lines, starting and stopping, sometimes nipping the skin with my teeth. My fingers caressed other parts of his leg at the same time. I let my fingertips slide their way along his thighs, over the tops of his legs to touch lightly at his balls as I slid my fingers down between his legs and then out to his knee along the inside of his leg. It was driving him wild, and judging by his pulsating cock, he was no pansy.

I licked my way along his legs until after several minutes I touched his balls with my tongue. I pushed my tongue hard against them, moving them and then caressed and licked around them. Finally I made it to the base of that long smooth cock shaft. I slid my hand under it to lift it up so it pointed directly at the ceiling. I figured he wouldn't last long, so I had already planned to finish him quickly once, then fuck his brains out after!

I moved my head so it was directly over his cock. Opening my lips to an 'O', I let them touch around the top of his cockhead, then slid down so they just went past the rim of his head. He moaned loudly and jerked his body. For a few seconds I held him there, letting my tongue swirl around that smooth head, licking and tasting it. Some pre cum had oozed out and I could taste salty cum on my tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.