French Maid - Cover

French Maid

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

The following day I didn't need to start work until the evening. So for most of the day I spent with one of my close friends, not actually letting on what was happening at the hotel, but hinting to her. She seemed shocked. I didn't let on that I had taken an active role in any of the goings-on.

When I arrived I was waiting at the dinner tables for the first couple of hours. Apart from one of the guests, who put his hand up the back of my short dress everytime I served him, the dinner was uneventful.

At 8pm I was summoned to a room. There were two men there, both businessmen in their mid thirties. One was short, the other tall, both were average looking, and very well dressed. They told me they wanted to watch a porno film. I hurried downstairs and selected one based on what they had said they had wanted to see.

I returned to the room and put the video on. I was then asked to stay if I could. Naturally I could.

The tall one said, "Please remove your dress, but not your underwear. Then sit here." Patting a space in the settee between them.

I unbuttoned my dress and slid it off revealing my black bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings. I walked over and sat down between them. They settled back and simply began to watch the film.

It was about ten minutes later when I felt a hand touch my leg and start to caress it. It was the tall one. He just moved his hand back and forth along my leg, letting his fingertips trail along the inside of my leg. The short one then took my hand and dropped onto the front of his trousers. I could feel something hard and long inside them. I started to trace the outline of his cock with my fingers before tugging his zip down and fishing his cock out. It was a nice sized one, thick and fairly long. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and wanked it up and down slowly.

The tall one then stopped caressing me for a while, the film had suddenly become more interesting. Soon however I got his attention again when he simply turned to me, and with one hand cupped my breast. Leaning forward he started to lick and kiss the top of my breast. I felt his tongue trace along the top swell of them. Once or twice he carefully bite the soft white fresh.

I carried on meanwhile wanking the short one. The top of his cock had now become a little moist, and once or twice I rubbed my finger over the head. He liked that by the way he caught his breath.

Tall man pulled away from my breasts, leaving wet marks on the tops of them. He started to watch the film again, but this time he unzipped himself and pulled his cock out. That too was fairly long and thick. I reached over with my other hand and held the shaft tightly. Instead of me wanking him he began to gently thrust his hips up and down, while I just held him tight.

The film was a French one, lots of fast sex scenes, and very good ones at that. By now I was getting turned on a lot as well. It was with relief then when Short Man got off the settee, kneeled between my legs and started to lick his way along the insides of them. His tongue caressed and circled, each time moving closer to my panties. When he reached them he pushed his tongue against them pushing his way to my pussy, which he licked up and down in long single licks. This made me moan and wiggle around.

Tall one decided it was time to play with my breasts again, but this time he lifted them out of my bra before sinking his teeth and mouth onto them, sucking and biting like his life depended on it. I managed to keep hold of his cock, which I tried to wank, but the position wasn't very helpful to that idea.

Short Man slid his hands under my bottom, cupping both cheeks and squeezing them tightly. His tongue ravished my pussy, long hard licks along it, sometimes darting in and out. I gave up on Tall Man's cock and grabbed his head with both hands, forcing it harder against my breasts. His tongue swirled around my nipples; his teeth clamping on to them, holding them, pulling them away from my breasts before letting them go; then he'd suck so hard it was like he was trying to sallow my entire breast. My hips were now grinding into Short Man's face, almost fucking his mouth. His hands responded by squeezing my bottom so hard it that was almost painful. Finally with a long drawn out moan I came. I shaked and jerked until it subsided. They both pulled away and simply sat back to watch the movie again!

I reached out and took their cocks in my hands, and then started to wank them slowly again. They didn't seem to mind at all. Short Man reached over and cupped a breast, squeezing the nipple between his fingers, but other then that I was left to do what I liked. So I just sat back and wanked them for a long time, very slowly though. I didn't know what they had in mind about finishing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.