Our Story - Cover

Our Story

Copyright© 1999 by Jess C

Part 4: The Visit

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: The Visit - My adventures with my wife and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Group Sex  

I had at this point discovered Sue was rather submissive. She would do anything I asked of her sexually. The second guy, Dennis, that had shared Sue, figured it out also, and days after our first sexual encounter with him had come back to take advantage of his knowledge. Sue was unable to refuse him and had been worried as she told me what had happened. Clearly she had quickly become accustomed to his outsized cock and told him and me how much she loved being fucked with it. Not wanting her to be upset, I reassured her things were okay and told her she could have him once and awhile. Both her and Dennis liked to talk about their experiences together so I remained well informed.

Several times I went home from work after Dennis would mentioned he had, just shagged her, and fuck her myself. Dennis enjoyed telling me he had made her cum X number of times and how her tities would dance around as he pounded her.

"She really likes what I am giving her Jess".

Sue now talked more during our sex, saying what she liked, how much and how good it felt.

When I asked Sue about this, she told me, "Dennis likes me to tell him how good it feels, and how much I like his cock."

I had always made a distinction between making love and sex, and now Sue was referring to what she and Dennis did as fucking.

When we talked about this, Sue told me she likes to get fucked, "mostly he fucks me, I just take it until he cums. Sometimes he wants me to suck him first, and then he enters me, it doesn't matter what position, I start cumming soon after he puts it in. He has a big dick and I like it, Jess."

Christ, this was making me hot, our sex continued to be very good and Sue was more uninhibited than ever. If Dennis missed a week seeing Sue, she would call him at the store and ask him to come over. Dennis liked to be coy and would ask what she wanted and make her urge him to come over, on these occasions Dennis would stop by before he left the store and say something about it.

"Sue called, she is wanting it real bad again, Jess."

It both annoyed and excited me, knowing she was going to get fucked. When this happened I would go home as soon as Dennis got back. Sue would be waiting for me with her sopping pussy, and tell me how good she had been fucked as she pulled out my dick. Sometimes I just came in her mouth, but usually I wanted to feel my dick in her sloppy pussy as Dennis always left it stretched and loose. That was the way I liked it now.

He also had a habit of seeing how many fingers he could get into Sue, he liked to watch her wither as he put four and sometimes all his fingers in her cunt.

He had told me he could get all his fingers to the knuckles in her, "it really sends her over the edge, Jess".

Dennis viewed Sue as his fuck toy and didn't mind letting me know it. Except for the using of her, he was always polite when we were in public together. One of the other guys in the company must have been putting two and two to together because he started hinting about swinging and the like. Before long he had come out and asked if Sue and I would be interested in partying with him and his wife. I put him off, saying I didn't know, that was something I would have to think about. I almost let him have some of Sue because he wanted her so bad, he would fawn all over her at company gatherings.

Dennis had left for his new position only a couple of months after we had met him and our sex life toned down some. Sue had just taken a job when my company asked me to move to the second largest city in the state. It was a better position and a new adventure. We settled in the city, the new job and began making new friends. Sue had a great new job and we moved into a new house. I began to wonder if we would return to our wilder sexual style, little was said about our adventures and our sex life was good but rather quiet. Sue was twenty-five, two years younger than I. We had met these two young men, when someone had invited them to a party we were having at our house. It turned out they were eighteen years old and had come to the party drunk. Concerned they shouldn't be driving when the party ended, I suggested they sleep on the couch and floor. They were grateful in the morning and it was the beginning of a good friendship with Sandy and Keith. They often came over to the house together or separately, visiting with us and friends. Sue liked them both and enjoyed their company, she would eventually fuck them both many times, but I am getting ahead of myself here.

It had been a year since we had last seen Dennis and here he was again as I answered the door on that Saturday afternoon. He greeted us with a big hello and hugged Sue. Looking out the door I saw there were two girls and one guy still in the car.

I asked Dennis if he wanted to invite in his friends. "No, I'm not here for that, Jess."

He told us they had come up to visit the city and he would have to be going soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.