Our Story - Cover

Our Story

Copyright© 1999 by Jess C

Part 1: The Board Game

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: The Board Game - My adventures with my wife and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Group Sex  

I think it started when we were playing a board game with another couple. Paul's wife put one token on another like they were going at it doggie style and made a joke about the tokens having sex. A few things Paul had said in the passed seemed clear now, they were swingers. Sue and I had never discussed anything like that until that night. I told her I thought it was no accident about the tokens and related the things Paul had said. We were soon to leave, as I was in the process of being transferred to a new city by my company, and we never saw that couple again. When I asked Sue about swinging, she said no she wouldn't want to do that. I dropped it and was busy at my new position with the company. I did start suggesting to Sue she dress in shorter skirts and helped her pick out a few things that showed off her very nice figure. Sue is 5'4, 115lbs. 34B, with a nice waist and curvy hips. When ever we go somewhere men notice her cute face then her nice ass.

She enjoyed the increased attention she was getting when wearing more daring outfits and always acted quite innocent. She started buying and wearing lacey V-cut underwear and often going without a bra. We soon became good friends with the couple next to our apartment and this turned out to be very significant. One day the neighbor, Glenness confided in Sue that she and Jim had, on occasion, had threesomes.

She told Sue "How wonderful, her words, it was to have two men at once."

Both Sue and I knew Glenness was breaking the ice and trying to see if there was any possibility we were interested. Jim followed suit the next day and told me how much they had enjoyed swinging and about a couple of their experiences, he wanted to know if I was interested. Well Glenness is about 5'6", brunette, 35C, trim and quite nice looking and yes, I was interested. Sue expressed some concerns but I could tell she was very interested. Jim is a big handsome man and was always flirting and flattering her. Jim suggested we have dinner and just fool around a little, go slow and see how it went.

Sue and I were both a bit nervous the day of the dinner and had talked quite a bit about how far we were willing to go. We must have been babes in woods at this point, but unknown to us, we were in pretty good hands.

After dinner and some wine Glenness suggested she and Sue do a little modeling for Jim and me. When the girls came downstairs my eyes bugged out, Sue was dressed up in a pretty sexy outfit, showing almost everything. Glenness moved to the couch sitting next to me and wasted no time in kissing me and feeling my crotch.

Time just vanished for awhile and when I looked over to see what Jim and Sue were doing I was mesmerized, there was my sweet wife stroking Jim's very large cock. He had several fingers in her pussy and was expertly massaging her clit. Sue's eyes were glazed over and she had her legs spread apart to give him access. Sue had always been able to cum easily and I just stared as she had a orgasm and moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.