Suzy's Honeymoon - Cover

Suzy's Honeymoon

 

Day 5

Erotica Sex Story: Day 5 - The first day of her honeymoon she is taken away from her husband and.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex  

"Oh Brad," groaned Suzy as her husband held her naked body close and kissed her deeply. Suzy reached down and took his huge manhood in her hand, caressing it softly in her dainty hand. Suzy's chest heaved anxiously under her handsome, muscular husband. She swam in his caresses and returned them with equal desire.

"Are you ready?" Brad groaned softly into her ear. Suzy nodded and guided his throbbing manhood to her private area so he could connect with her. She pressed the head of his penis against her warm weeping opening and let him press into her. His head spread her tight opening slightly and she let out a high pitched cry. "I'm sorry. Are you all right?" Brad said pulling from her quickly. Suzy grabbed hold of his shaft and held it close to her sex to keep him from escaping.

"It's fine. Don't worry. I want to!" Suzy whispered into his ear. "Do it slow. I like it." She was so close to her period, and now that they were married they could have children. She wanted him inside her. She wanted his baby. Brad pressed forward again and slipped the head of his penis into her. Suzy held back her groans to keep from scaring him again.

She wrapped her legs around his behind and pushed against him.

He let out a groan of pleasure and she felt his shaft sliding deep inside her, past her virgin barrier. "Yes! That's it!"

she groaned feeling his massive girth spreading her wide.

"Oh god!" Brad gasped deeply as he began slowly reaming her with his cock. Suzy held him tight and kissed him passionately as he began to slowly increase his pounding in her.

"Brad! Yes!" Suzy cried, feeling Brad's cock pressing deep inside her as he began to cum. She pushed on his butt with her hands to force every inch of his incredible penis into her virgin womb. He grunted and gasped on top of her as his semen spurted out in great hot spurts. Suzy ground her crotch against his and felt herself shivering all over as she experienced her first orgasm ever. She closed her eyes and held Brad's buttocks in her hands, feeling him tense and thrust himself inside her.

"Suzy!"

"Yes! Yes!" Suzy groaned feeling herself thrusting against Brad's huge penis.

"Suzy! Wake Up!"

"Oh Yesss." Suzy groaned wildly.

"Wake up lover! It is me, your lover, Carla!"

"Ohh." Suzy stopped grinding her hips in the bed as she messaged her clitoris with her hand. "Ohh! What the."

She said as she opened her eyes and looked about the room.

"Oh my god!" Suzy gasped with distress as she looked at Carla standing beside the bed with Carl. She had been masturbating herself all along. It had all been a dream. Suzy cringed in embarrassment, pulling the blanket up around her naked body.

"Come lover, we have much for you to do today."

Carla took Suzy and led her into the bathroom to get showered and dressed. Carl met her as she emerged from the bathroom fresh and clean, giving her daily injections of hormones and hallucinogens. From her plush room, Suzy was led into the dinning room where Carla sat her down in front of a plate of delicacies and a script.

"Here lover, This is what I want you to rehearse. I have found you a real acting job for today's activities."

Suzy picked up the papers sitting before her and began to read them.

"What is this?" Suzy said looking over to Carla with a disbelieving look. "I can't say this. It's not right."

"Please lover, let us not forget your place here. You will recite this speech because you must if you wish to return to your precious husband Brad." Carla admonished. Suzy stared down at the script and frowned in distaste.

"but. It's racist! I could never say these things and mean it. even acting!" Suzy explained with worry.

"Do not worry lover. We will help you get into the mood. This movie was special ordered from your country. Now eat, you will need your energy for this afternoons work."

Carla said patting Suzy on the shoulder comfortingly.

Suzy ate a big lunch and Carla led her to the back of the sound stage to rehearse her scene. "We have arranged a acting partner to help you get into the part of a American racist. Carla opened a door to a plain cinder block room. Suzy felt Carla's hand on her should gently pushing her forward into the room.

"Hey, wait?" Suzy complained as she turned to see Carla closing the door behind her, latching it shut. Suzy cursed Carla and tried to open the door.

"Hey Girl! Come on over her! I'm the one to make sure you read those lines convincingly."

Suzy turned around with disappear and faced her new trainer. "Sir. I don't want to read these lines. Please understand I really don't feel this way about any one."

"Shut up bitch! I know your just a whore! Hot Damn!

You got nipple rings and all. You just a skinhead whore and you gonna play the part for the camera now. You gonna make me some good money, so get that thru your head now." Said the large bald man sitting behind the desk. He was dark as night and as muscular as an ox.

"no, you don't understand. They cut my hair and put these rings in me, I'm really not this way." Suzy replied.

"You can call me Rodney you fucking pig. Now sit down and start reading me those lines."

"Rodney sir, please understand." Suzy pleaded with embarrassment. Rodney rose from the desk and stood up, dwarfing Suzy's short slender frame by at least a foot. Suzy looked up at him timidly. She opened her mouth to explain further but was knocked down into the chair by his open handed slap. She dropped her head to her knees in pain as her ears rang and the side of her face became numb. "Please no." She cried, "I'll do what you want! Don't hit me!"

"All right then, now start reading!" The large dark man hissed as he stood above her looking impatient.

Suzy picked the script up and began to read the lines of nazi superiority softly to the man. He frowned deeper at her and walked around behind her, Suzy looked suspiciously around as she readied for another blast from his huge hand.

Instead he placed his hands on her shoulder and gently began messaging her back.

"Relax now. I want you to read that like the pig you are. You are a nazi, nigger hating white whore. That's what your are now aint you now little pig?"

"Not really. I'm here by mist." Suzy cried out in pain as Rodney's gentle massage turned to a rough pinching of her shoulder.

"No! That's wrong! Your a nigger hating nazi whore! Isn't that right? I've seen the video's of you fucking dogs and little boys! Your a whore! Tell me your a whore!" grunted the large man as his hand reached down and pulled Suzy's nipple out by the gold ring protruding through her gown.

"Yes! Yes!" Suzy cried out loudly as she squirmed beneath him trying to rescue her nipple from his tormenting tugging. "I'm a whore! Yes I'm a whore! I'll do everything you ask!"

"Good girl, now read that like your real angry!"

Rodney commanded. Suzy felt him release her nipple and she quickly picked up the script and started reading the words louder and more energetically. Rodney stepped back with dissatisfaction as he unzipped his trousers and fished out his organ. Suzy looked nervously over at him as she read the words, he wagged his long member teasingly beside her as she said the profane words she never could have imagined before her nightmare in Turkey began.

"Hold on Bitch! I don't believe you one bit! I want you to say nigger like you hate us, I want you to talk about white men like they are superior! You understand me?" Rodney stepped forward and pulled Suzy up by her arm. "And if you don't have me believing you by the time my pecker hits yo ass hole. I gonna make you believe it fo real! Now what you want?

My dick in your cunt or up your ass?"

"Not my butt. Please wait." Suzy cried as she felt him lift her night gown up over her rear and push her down on the desk. She felt his rough callused hand press against her crotch and pull her labia apart.

"What's it gonna be Whore? This?" He chuckled as he slipped his finger into her warm vagina and twisted it around slowly. "Or this!" He laughed as he pulled his finger out and forced it into Suzy's tight sphincter.

"No! Not that!" Suzy groaned as she clinched her fists holding the script. She began reciting the words with conviction finally. Rodney was pleased somewhat and pulled his finger from her ass and slipped it back into her pussy. Suzy concentrated on spitting out the words with the most hatred she could summon.

"Thats it you fucking pig! Tell us how you hate all us brothers! You do it real good and I'll fuck your pussy real good for you!" Rodney pressed another finger into the little blondes pussy and wiggled it around roughly as he worked up her lathering wetness. Replacing his fingers with the purple head of his thick cock, he slowly slipped it into her warm tunnel. Suzy never skipped a line as he drove his long thick cock into her wet hole. "You are one fucking loose whore! I can barely feel your cunt on my cock!"

". And the white race will overcome the evil nig."

Suzy hissed as best she could as the big black man continued to thrust into her vagina. She was able to ignore him easier and easier as her vagina moistened. She felt him pull his cock from her and stand behind her quietly. She had one more page to read and she thought she would be able to finish it convincingly before he decided to bugger her.

"I aint never felt a whore as young as you with a cunt so damn loose! I bet you had miles of cock in your pussy already! You Fucking Pig! Shout out that fucking hatred before I rip yo ass open with my cock!" Shouted Rodney as he sat down in the chair behind her.

". and when the white man unites to defeat the animals which inhabit our cities." Suzy shouted with fake anger. She felt His finger slip back into her vagina and begin to slide around in her. One finger was replaced by two, three, and then four. Suzy continued to read on as he stretched her vagina wider and wider with his fingers. He had not yet begun to hurt her but his large fingers made her aware of his intentions and she started reading faster.

". TO DEFEAT THE PLAGUE OF NIGGERS THAT. Oh stop please, your hurting me!" Suzy pleaded as she felt his thumb press into her as he made a fist with his hand. Suzy felt her vagina spreading open wider than even the rod Carl had put in her the night before.

"I don't hear you reading cunt! I'm gonna fuck your ass!" Rodney hissed with a evil grin on his face. Suzy clinched her teeth and spread her legs hoping to ease the discomfort. She quickly adjusted to his painful game she started shouting the words out again.

". And all nigers must be castrated to stop this dangerous breeding that. OH GOD! FUCKING STOP!" Suzy shouted in swift agony as his Hand pressed into her and she felt her labia close up around his thick wrist. She felt him open his hand inside her and prod her entrails with his index finger.

Her bladder was stinging painfully as his large fist wiggled and pressed against it, Suzy held back her tears as she stared back down at the script. ". Is leading to. OH GOD! STOP! I'M GOING TO PEE MYSELF!" Suzy screamed hoping to stop her embarrassing torment.

"Keep reading pig! You little whores can't hold yo pee anyhow!" Rodney teased as he alternated between making a fist inside her and stretching his fingers out to prod her uterus. Suzy began to cry out as he pressed her bladder harder and harder.

". AND WHEN THE LAST NIGGER ON THIS PLANET IS." Suzy shouted helplessly as she felt herself letting go. "Oh GOD NO!" Suzy cried out in final debasement, relaxing her bladder and felling the warm liquid flowing out, splashing loudly against the desk. Rodney used his hand to push her up against the desk so none of the piss would splatter on him. He sat grinning with triumph as he made the little white girl squirm in his control. Suzy cringed as the warm pee flowed down her leg as he clinched his fist inside her and squeezed her bladder between his hand and the desk. When the last drop spurted from her hole she lifted her head from the desk and picked up the tear stained script and began reading again.

". sent to hell for the savage." Suzy cried as loud as she could in her embarrassment. Rodney continued to explore her vagina with his fist, prodding her uterus and stretching her vagina in unnatural ways. Suzy finally finished the script. She laid her head down on the desk and concentrated on keeping her legs open so his fist fit inside her easier.

"Not bad you little whore! Now get down her and suck my cock. There aint no way I gonna get a nut in yo huge cunt!" Rodney pulled his hand back, pulling Suzy back with it. He grinned and loosened his fist inside her, allowing her over stretched labia to expand enough to pull his hand free.

Suzy fell down to her knees, cupping her crotch with her hand to ease the soreness. Rodney quickly pulled her face to his thick rod and pushed it into her mouth. Suzy began sucking him with her newly practiced skill. "Oh yeh! You are a good little whore! You suck cock like a real pig!"

Suzy accepted his insults without looking up. Her only hope now was to make him cum so she could be free to leave his menacing presence. She sucked his thick organ deep into her mouth and pressed her tongue into the little hole in the head of his cock. Rodney took hold of her shoulders and guided her movement on his shaft to meet his desires. When he felt himself near eruption, he thrust deep into her until his nut was on the verge of release. Suzy felt his head stiffen and she smelled the pungent musk of his crotch as he forced his prickly pubic hair into her face. She readied to swallow the thick goo like she had been taught. Instead, Rodney pulled her up onto him. His cock slipped between her legs as she was guided back down on him. She cried out in surprise as he thrust his cum bursting rod into her and thrust it deep into her. She began to weep softly into his chest as she sensed the warm cum splashing against her cervix, Yet another unwanted moment in which she might get pregnant. When he finally stopped grunting and squeezing her crotch to his, She looked down at him in wonder. If she had his son, It would have this mans dark skin and large lips, His hulking muscle along with the angry temperament. She cried for a short moment before he stood up and dropped her to the floor. Suzy collapsed quietly on the tile hoping to left alone. She smelled a pungent odor and opened her eyes to see herself lying in the puddle of her own urine.

"Oh God! What next?" Suzy cried as she crawled away from the puddle, realizing that she had reached yet another level of degradation. Her hair dripped of her own urine as she leaned against the desk.

"God your a filthy little whore! But I bet you never felt such a big cock in that white snatch of yours have you?"

Suzy looked up with hatred at this man who had insulted everything she stood for. Then, with resignation, she decided not to tell the truth in favor of protecting herself from another slapping. "Yes, Your cock was bigger than anything I ever felt inside me." Suzy stuttered.

"Yeh I know! And when you get back to the states and have a black baby, I want you to bring him to me so I can raise him right! Now, Go through that script one more time before I decide to stretch that little ass hole of yours!"

Suzy looked down at the floor in shame, then she picked up the script and read the verses again. This time she read with anger and hatred, imagining the words were directed toward this awful black man before her.


"She's ready for the shoot. That little whore is gonna give us one hell of a scene when she reads that script.

I thought she actually meant every word of it the last time she read it." Rodney said as he pushed Suzy out into the hall before Carla.

"I'm sure your little plan worked well then. My, She smells awful, did you piss on her?"

"She pissed herself! Little whore! Get her cleaned up so me and the boys can shoot the video. We gotta be on the plane back to the states in the morning."

"As you wish sir. I'm sure she will give your moneys worth." Carla said as she took Suzy by the arm and led her to the dressing room.

"I know she will! Damn bitch is a real hot little whore!" Rodney said smiling at Carla, Apparently ignorant of her dual sexual nature.

Carla took Suzy to the dressing room and got her showered and perfumed. When the make up woman was through with her, Suzy looked fresh and clean again. Her make up was applied thick and dark. She was dressed in leather top and mini skirt. Her nazi swastika tattoo stood proudly on her arm proclaiming her a white supremacist.

"This is the set. You are to read the speech you rehearsed with Rodney, I expect you understand what he wants?"

Suzy looked at Carla with apprehension, "I know what he wants, but why me?" Suzy said as she examined the set.

Twenty young white teenage boys sat in a room, all wearing punk nazi clothing like hers.

"You are a rare treat here. We could never pass one of our girls off as an American very well. Our client has been awaiting an opportunity to make a movie with a pretty young American girl, and I understand the laws in your country keep them from filming such a film there. Your loss is our gain my dear." Carla led Suzy up to a podium in which a fresh script awaited. Suzy felt trashy in the clothes, and more than slightly embarrassed as the teenagers eyed her with grins and chuckles. "That boy there is your boyfriend in this scene, just follow my orders, You will have to fuck him real good."

Carla pointed to a young boy in the front row, he could have barely been fifteen years old.

"Fuck him." Suzy sighed as she realized she was really nothing but a whore film star as long as she was here.

She smiled meekly at him hoping to be polite to the father of her first child. He was fairly cute. He almost looked like Brad had when he was a freshman in high school.

"Yes, Your new friend Rodney will help me direct this scene so pay attention to both off us. Just follow orders. Now get up there and get ready to read the speech." Suzy stood up on the podium and stared out at all the cameras and the teenage boys before her. Suzy heard Carla yell something on the set and it grew quiet. Then Carla called for Suzy to begin the speech.

With a slight nervous tone, Suzy began readying the script with all the anger she could muster. The boys sitting before her shouted and clapped on cue to the particularly crude remarks she made. She had nearly finished the first page when Rodney interrupted her.

"Come on Bitch! Like we rehearsed! Tell us how you hate niggers and want us all dead! I'm gonna fuck that tight little ass of yours if you fuck it up now!" Suzy frowned fearfully as she realized he was not joking. She closed her eyes and focused all her anger upon the brutal black man standing beside Carla. When she spoke again she shouted words of venom out at the teenage boys as convincing as thought she meant them. She condemned the blacks and the Jews, then she called for the extermination of all impure races. She could hardly believe she was saying the words on the paper. In fact, she could hardly believe anyone would believe them at all. When she finished shouting the words out, the audience of teenage boys rose and gave her a standing ovation. The boy who was acting her boyfriend stood up and approached her. He took her in his arms and led her down and off the set.

... He took her in his arms and led her down and off the set.

"Very good lover, I was convinced!" Carla said as she led Suzy and her partner across the sound stage to another set. "This next scene is where you will be able to prove your acting ability my dear. This scene will start with just the four of you, so enjoy yourself." Carla presented Suzy to her teenage boyfriend who led her onto the set. Suzy was apprehensive about what was going to happen to her, she didn't believe the black men from America wanted anything but humiliate her on camera. "Action lover, the film is rolling. Enjoy your little party now." Carl shouted out, Suzy looked to her breathed a sigh of relief when she did not see Rodney beside her anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.