Suzy's Honeymoon - Cover

Suzy's Honeymoon

 

Day 4

Erotica Sex Story: Day 4 - The first day of her honeymoon she is taken away from her husband and.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Suzy woke once again to the groans coming from the video monitor. She stared a moment to see what was going on. It was another threesome, all girls. She had woke at least five times during the night to the groans of the video monitor, and had to masturbate herself asleep again each time. She opened her eyes slightly and watched enough to realize she needed some calming down below her waist again. She reached for the nearest vibrator that still worked, she had ran down three already during the night. As she turned the buzzing device on and pressed it against her eager clitoris, she watched the three girls licking and masturbating each other on the video. Within a minute she felt herself on the edge of climax and she held off long enough for one of the girls on the video to climax with her. As she felt herself begin to tremble with pleasure, the door to her room opened and the room was flooded with light from the hall. "Oh my god!" Suzy cried in shock as she tossed the vibrator down and pulled the blanket over her head.

"please lover, no need to stop on my behalf." Carla chuckled as she turned on the room lights. Suzy pulled her head from the blanket and squinted against the light. "We let you sleep in late because you seemed to need some recovery time. It is already past noon. You must be hungry." Carla stepped up to the bed and stood beside her, a cart with her lunch was pushed in by the maid. Carla reached under the bedspread with a key and unlocked Suzy's Chastity Belt. "Be ready in an hour lover, we have a busy schedule today. Get yourself clean and fed, I will return with Carl in an hour's time." Carla said stepping toward the door. Suzy held the blanket protectively over her naked breasts until Carla closed the door.

"Oh God, what am I doing here?" Suzy sighed to herself as she reached down and helped the rubber log implanted in her vagina to slide out. She thought she had an idea what child birth must feel like as the emptiness replaced the full feeling she had in her vagina. The soreness of the previous day was almost gone and she felt better.

She spent the next hour eating her lunch and soaking in the tub. When Carla opened the door, Suzy was sitting on the bed combing her new hairdo over her bald side hoping to style away the punk.

"Don't bother lover, You have an appointment with the stylist within a half hour. Carl has some more shots for you first though." Carla said waving in Carl.

"I'm ok." Suzy complained as Carl pulled up her blanket and spread her legs.

"Obey the man, lover." Carla corrected. Carl pressed his hand against Suzy's sex and she felt his finger begin to probe her vagina. He said something in Turkish to Carla and she translated for him. "Do you still hurt this morning?"

"No, I feel a lot better, oww." Suzy stuttered as she felt Carl insert another finger and massage it around her inside. She stared at the wall in shame as he continued to rub around in her. She felt the tip of a third finger press against her and squeeze in, She held her breath as she adjusted. The final pinkie finger pressed against her opening and she felt it slide tightly inside her. She held her breath as he roughly rotated his four fingers in her.

Carl gave Suzy a quick clinical exam and just out of curiosity, He pressed his thumb against her clitoris as he rubbed his fingers deep inside her. Suzy stared down at him in shock and was greeted by a mischievous grin.

"Carla. What is he doing?" Suzy sighed. Carl continued to rub her clitoris with his thumb while he rubbed her vagina with his four fingers. Suzy tried to pull back from him, but her followed her with his hand. Suzy was about to reach down and pull his hand away when he shouted something to Carla in Turkish.

"Lover, Carl wishes to get a better feeling for his work. He wishes me to leave you two alone for a few moments. Fuck him well and I will reward you. If he tells me you have not learned anything, I will have you punished. Do you understand?"

"Fuck him?" Suzy groaned as her inhibitions flooded through her body. The drugs she had been given the night previous had already dissipated.

"Yes lover, fuck him hard and good. I want to hear some of the new phrases you learned yesterday." Carla chuckled as she started for the door. "If I don't hear you screaming his name from out here in the hall, I will punish you myself!" she hissed as she closed the door behind her, leaving her alone with the old doctor.

Suzy stared at him for the first time, examining his features. She guessed he was in his late fifties, dark, like all the Turkish men. He had a bushy gray mustache and a weathered face. He stopped thumbing her clitoris and she felt his fingers slide slowly from her. He stood up beside the bed and she watched him unbuckle his trousers and climb up on the bed with her. He grunted something in Turkish at her and she stared dumbly at him. He hissed back at her and took her by the hair and pulled her over to him. She felt him guide her head to the tangle of fabric at his crotch. Realizing his demand and remembering what Carla had said she steadied herself and began fishing under the his shirt tail to pull his penis out.

"Oh Yes!" Suzy faked as she felt his penis fit into her hand. She pulled it free of his trousers and began to suck on it with feigned lust. Carl laid back against the headboard and guided her head on his prick as she slurped athletically on his penis. With a grunt of satisfaction, he noted her incredible suction as she tried to pull every inch of his modest tool into her mouth. Carl pulled her head up off his prick and heard the pop as the suction was broke between cock and lips. With his cock unusually stiff, he gave a simple order for her to lay back. When Suzy looked with confusion at his foreign words he pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! Yes! SHOVE IT IN ME!" Suzy shouted with practiced precision as she felt him positioning himself between her legs. He reached down and pushed the head of his penis into her vagina and she felt him thrust forward and into her. "Oh Yes! Fuck Me hard!" Suzy shouted hoping she was audible to Carla out in the hall. The feeling of his penis in her was not a shock or even a thrill as she would have thought days earlier. He began to thrust back and forth in her faster and faster so she groaned louder and louder

hoping to give him everything he wanted from her.

Carl was not impressed with the Suzy's technique or groaning, but he respected her body as a rare treat. Knowing she had a heightened hormone level he decided to make her squirm beneath him so that her orgasm would milk his own. Reaching for one of the numerous vibrators on the bed he found a large one and turned it on high.

"Oww. Oww. Wait. no." Suzy groaned a softening voice as she watched him push the vibrator down to her crotch and on to her clitoris. "Oh just fuck me!

Fuck me please! Dont do that." Suzy pleaded as she reached down trying to push the vibrator from her clit. Carl brushed aside her effort to displace the vibrator and held it tight to her clitoris as he continued to slowly pump her vagina. With one hand holding the vibrator to her clit and the other wrapped tightly around her back, Suzy was trapped in an awkward position of pleasure she hoped to avoid at all costs. As he continued his slow grind in her vagina she felt the tingling sensation begin to cloud over her inhibitions.

"Owwwwww! Yessss! Owwwwwww my god!" Suzy began to groan in sincere lust.

She closed her eyes and gave into her body's demands. She imagined Brad on top of her and began to fantasize about an evening in the city ending in a night of love making. Carl felt the contractions of her vagina as she began to thrust her hips under his. feeling her arms wrap around his back and pull him close, he began to loose his resolve to take his time with her. Thrusting his member into her, he began to spill his semen into her as her vagina contracted around him and she bucked in orgasm.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES! OH Yes!" Suzy shouted as she started to orgasm. She felt his cum spilling into her and she was unable to care. She continued to grind against his cock as the vibrator buzzed her clit. A moment later the vibrator continued to buzz but her lover laid on her limply, His warm breath panting on her neck. She waited for him to climb off but he simply laid on her as his penis grew soft inside her. He had left the vibrator pressed to her clitoris. She shamefully caught herself grinding her crotch against his and squeezing his softening prick with her vagina. This woke him up and he lifted himself from her with a grin. She heard him say something to her as he buckled up his trousers. In defense she rolled over and pretended to watch the wall.

He stood up and shouted something which prompted Carla to step into the room from the hall. She had a short conversation with Carl which ended in laughter.

"Carl tells me you have become a skilled little whore, I am proud of you lover." Carla announced in English. Suzy rolled over and offered a shameful grin. Carl inspected her new earring's, nipple rings, and nose ring. She had healed incredibly fast with the exception of the small scars around the holes.

He gave her two shots and this time she only felt a short moment of nausea before the warm flood on contentment overcame her.

"Let us go lover, we have to get you to the make up woman before your next video." Carla said as she pointed to the door. Suzy stood up in the nude with a fading inhibition. As she started to follow Carla out of the room, Carl said something to Carla which made her turn around. "Carl tells me you have a receptive clitoris lover, He says you would benefit from some more stimulation." Suzy felt Carl's hand on her back and then his feet between hers.

He pushed her legs apart and she felt him pull a strap around her waist and crotch. Attached was a small vibrator positioned before her vagina. Carla helped him position it on her clitoris while he tightened the straps to hold it in place. When it began to buzz quickly on her clit, she shamefully wondered if she would be able to be true to brad in mind as they made her body cheat on him.

Carla led Suzy back into the studio and she was taken to a brightly lit bedroom scene. A plain looking Turkish woman took her by the hand and led her to a dressing table. Sitting nude in front of the table, Suzy sat with her hands in her lap while the woman began spiking her hair and applying heavy makeup to her face. Suzy sat concentrating on the heart shaking buzzing which was driving her into a frenzy of lust. When the woman finished with her, Suzy stood up and looked at herself. The woman had turned her into a slutty looking punk. Her lips where bright pink, her cheeks blushed red, her nose ring replaced with a fake pearle earing, and the nipple rings she whore were polished so that the shinned. She was shamed, but unable to care with the pressing need between her legs.

The make up girl led her to a wardrobe room, dressing her in a cheap tube top and short, tight spandex shorts, and a cheap plastic necklace. Relieved to be wearing any cloths at all, she didn't protest. She was fitted into a pair of tennis shoes and led over to Carla who was paging through the script.

"Oh my! Lover you are sensational!" Carla flattered as Suzy strutted over, struggling with the high heels. "Pernard, You did a marvelous job with her. She looks quiet the slut." Carla mumbled to the hair dresser in Turkish.

"Come lover, we are ready to satiate your hot pussy."

Suzy said nothing and let herself be led over to the set. There was a large bed against the wall of the set, and the rest of the set was decorated in American teen style with plenty of pop star posters on the walls. On the bed were two young teenagers. One young man, dark skin and an old fashioned afro which was neatly kept, and the girl sitting with him was a blond similar to herself, but upon closer inspection she noticed the girls hair was dyed and her nose crooked and large.

"Go sit with your friends lover, I will tell you what to do." Carla instructed, guiding Suzy over to the bed where the two teenagers sat with their legs crossed. Suzy climbed up onto the bed and knelt nervously. Carla tossed a deck of cards on in the middle of the three and said something in Turkish to them. The teenage boy across from her picked up the deck and dealt the three of them a hand. Carla retreated to behind the cameras and shouted to them. Suzy watched the red light on the camera's light up as they recorded the scene.

The boy across from her said something to her she did not understand so she smiled dumbly at him.

"Suzy, you are playing cards for sex. You have just lost a hand and have to show your breasts." Carla shouted at her from behind the camera. Suzy looked around uncomfortably and was greeted by the teenage boy beside her. He smiled at her and she passively let him pull up her tube top until her breasts fell from the material and into view. He quickly gave her a soft caress and squeeze before sitting back down. The boy dealt another hand and Suzy went along with the charade. The girl across from him threw down her cards after a moment and pulled her top off, exposing her modest breasts for the boy. After the next hand the two teens paused and stared at her patiently.

"Lover!" Carla screamed as she walked up tot he bed, "You will now whisper into your girlfriends ear and together the two of you will attack the young man hear. Follow her lead, she knows the script." Carla stepped back shacking the script in her hand before shouting at them some odd foreign word.

The lights on the cameras lit up and all attention was on her again. She knelt over and whispered into the girls ear.

"what do we do know?" Suzy whispered in a soft voice. The girl did not understand Suzy's English but she did understand the script. She giggled and took Suzy's arm and guided her to the young African boy on the bed beside them.

The Turkish girl climbed up on top of him and forced him on his back. Suzy stood confused while the girl held her close and messaged the boys crotch through his trousers with her hand.

"Help her Suzy! Message his cock with your hand and laugh with her!"

Carla commanded. Suzy paused as she considered her options, then she reached down and took hold of the stiff member beneath the fabric just like the girl.

The Turkish girl climbed off of the boy and began removing his trousers. Suzy watched nervously as she fished his modest cock out and began stroking it.

"It's your turn to suck it lover, go on!" Carla announced. Suzy felt the Turkish girl take her shoulder and guide her down to the boys cock. Suzy stared at his penis a moment and remarked its dark smooth skin and his large foreskin which covered the head. The other girl laid down with her and put her face next to Suzy's face. Examining the scene, Suzy noticed the camera closing in for a close up of their faces and the cock.

Suzy felt the girls hand on her head pushing her toward the penis. As the soft skin of his foreskin brushed her chin she gave in and took it into her mouth. The Turkish girl covered his nut sack with kissed while Suzy suckled his rod. A moment later the Turkish girl climbed up, removed her panties, and pushed her crotch down on the boys face, letting him lick her crotch. Suzy continued to suckle the cock like she had been taught. Pulling his length deep into her mouth and slowly sliding her lips up his length.

"Stand up and remove your shorts Suzy!" Carla commanded. Suzy pulled her lips from his shaft and looked around as the butterflies in her stomach began to flutter. Standing up on the bed she shyly pulled the tight shorts off and quickly sat back down to hide her sex from the cameras. "No!" Carla shouted.

"Stand back up!" Suzy quickly did as commanded. "Good, now sit down over top his crotch and guide his cock into your pussy!"

"You mean me climb on top." Suzy groaned with tension. Suzy watched Carla throw the script to the ground angrily and she realized she had angered her.

With trembling knees. Suzy stepped over the boys crotch and lowered herself down on top of him. She stared at the girl before him who was sitting on his face moaning in passion. As she sat down on his crotch, she felt his boner pressing against her sex stiffly. She paused a long moment before reaching down with her hand and guiding it to her vagina.

"Good lover!" Carla commended as she watched the video screen of the dark cock pressing against her moist vagina. The head of his penis slipped slightly into her and stopped. "Now ride him! Bounce up and down on his cock like you enjoy it!" Carla ordered. Suzy lowered herself slowly down on him and felt his penis slip all the way into her. She was still horney from earlier so she was well lubricated. As ordered, she began to rise and lower her crotch up and down on his cock, fucking his cock all by herself. Carla watched Suzy ride the boy for a few minutes before anouncing the next scene.

"Kiss her!" Carla ordered in both Turkish and English. Suzy stared across at the girl who was enjoying the boys tongue and looked down with embarrassment. She felt the girls hand wrap around her head and pull Suzy's face to hers. Suzy closed her eyes and allowed the girls tongue to penetrate her lips. She stopped fucking the boy and thought of all the videos of girls making love she had seen in the last day, without thinking she began tonguing the girl back.

"OK marla, spin her around!" Carla ordered. Suzy felt the girl pull her lips away and stand up. The girl guided Suzy up from the boy and turned her around before guiding her back down on his cock. Suzy felt his penis slip back into her vagina. This time she was staring straight at the camera while the Turkish girl knelt beside her guiding her ass up and down on his rod.

Suzy felt the girls tongue press against her vagina and ride his cock down with her cunt. A moment later the girls tongue pulled up to her clitoris and began licking her. Suzy bit her lips with hopes of holding back the pleasurable sensation on her sex. Closing her eyes she tried to think of her husband Brad. The girl wrapped her hands around Suzy's ass and guided her up and down on the boys cock while she sucked her clit. Suzy felt herself slipping into lust uncontrollably.

"Faster!" Carla ordered. Suzy felt the girl guide her faster and harder onto the boys cock. Her sensation centering on her swelling clitoris. "Good!"

Carla announced happy with Suzy's submission and pleasure. "Suzy, get off and suck the boys cock! Stick your ass toward the camera!" Suzy felt dizzy as she pulled herself up from his cock. The Turkish girl immediately stuffed his cock into her mouth as Suzy knelt down to help. The girl guided Suzy's lips to hers and together the two girls took turns pulling the black cock into their pink lips.

"Keep sucking that Cock Suzy! Don't stop!" Carla ordered. Suzy was getting caught up in the scene now. As the Turkish girl stood up and walked around the bed, Suzy continued to gobble the soft and ridged penis into her mouth. The Turkish girl knelt beside Suzy's lifted ass and positioned her knees so that they were spread and exposing her cunt. The boy reached up and put his hand on Suzys vagina, and began to finger her while the turkish girl rook out a large vibrator and pushed it against Suzy's anus and let it buzz. Suzy arched her rear outward lewdly as the buzzing made her vagina ache with lust. The girl took the vibrator and plunged it into Suzy's vagina. Suzy pulled her head from the boys penis long enough to let out a long, loud groan. The Turkish girl reamed Suzy's vagina until Carla gave her the signal to continue. Pulling the Vibrator from Suzy's vagina, The Turkish girl pressed it against her clitoris.

While the cameras zoomed in to get a close up of Suzy's gaping, spasming cunt muscles opening and closing in passion, Suzy continued to pull the penis into her mouth passionately.

"Enough! Marla, your turn!" Carla announced to Suzy's disappointment. The vibrator had made her extremely hot now and she ached to climax and quell her desires. The Turkish girl knelt down on all fours while the African boy mounted her from behind. "Suzy, Kneel beside him and kiss him!" Carla ordered. Suzy did as command and welcomed his tongue in her mouth while he messaged her large breasts.

"Owww!" Suzy groaned as she felt him pull up on the gold ring in her nipple. She looked down to see him lifting the bulk of her breast with the little ring until he could lick her tit with his tongue. She pulled the tube top up higher and pushed her tit into his mouth like he wanted, Feeling his soft tongue messaging and pulling her naked breast wetly.

"Lay down on the bed Suzy! Lay down before Marla!" Carla ordered. Suzy pulled herself away from the boy with a smile and did as she was told. The Turkish girl who was bouncing back and forth from the thrusting of her lover pulled Suzy's crotch to her mouth. Suzy tensed herself nervously as she felt the girls wet mouth press against her clitoris again. Each moment the boy thrust into her from behind, Suzy felt her lips press hard up against her clit and suck her flesh between her lips. Carla monitored Suzy's look of passion long enough to ensure a good scene, then she gave the signal for them to change positions. The Turkish girl rolled over on her side and the African boy laid down behind her with his cock buried in her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.