Suzy's Honeymoon - Cover

Suzy's Honeymoon

 

Day 2

Erotica Sex Story: Day 2 - The first day of her honeymoon she is taken away from her husband and.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex  

"Wake up lover! It is time for your breakfast. Wake up!" Carla sang as she had the guards open her cell door and turn on the light. Suzy sprung up from her cot and looked around in confusion. Carla laid the tray down on the bed beside her. "I trust you slept well lover? We have a long day ahead of us." Carla explained as Suzy shook the sleep from her eyes and attempted to comprehend where she was. She remembered the previous day as though it were a dream. She covertly touched her crotch to confirm it was all real. She was filled with a rubber rod as deep as she could stand it, which verified it had all really happened.

"Brad? Where is Brad!" Suzy cried as she felt the isolation and fear overtake her. " I want to talk to my husband. When are you going to let us speak to the consulate?"

"You will not see your husband again before next Monday, he is being deported today, you will remain for a week and will be deported next Monday. Until then I suggest you eat. Then I will assist you in removing the dildo inside you." Carla explained nonchalantly as she motioned for her to eat from the tray of fruit and juice.

"What am I going to do here for a week?" Suzy said softly as she picked up a apple and nibbled it to satisfy her empty stomach.

"You will serve the state. Work off your crime. Most women offenders are whored, but you have been chosen to work in this studio because of your desirable looks. We have so few blond women enter the penal system here in Turkey." Carla explained as Suzy stared wide eyed at her.

"Whored. You mean prostitut..."

"Yes of course! But not you, The commandant has chosen you to do videos!"

"Videos of what?" Suzy said as she dropped the apple to the tray with trembling hands.

"The same things the whores do in the compound lover. Now if you are finished eating then you must get up because I have much preparation with you before we shoot this afternoon." Carla reached for the plate and handed it to the guard behind her. "Get up and bend over.

I will remove the dildo from your sex." Carla commanded as she took Suzy's arm and pulled her up to her feet. Suzy resisted little as Carla bent her over and unbuckled the belt around her crotch. The leather strap fell down exposing the round end of the pink dildo protruding from her cunt.

"Gentile please." Suzy gasped as Carla tugged at the object and made her sore vagina sting in protest. "Ohh!" She groaned when the fat head popped out of her, leaving her with an odd, empty sensation. She thought sadly how yesterday she was still an innocent virgin. She had hopped it would have been so much more than the humiliating ordeal of last night. Carla guided her to the hole in the floor that was obviously a toilet. She remembered the warning in the tourist brochure that warned against using toilets outside the resorts due to the different designs. She realized she really had to go so she squatted over the hole and bit the bullet as the two foreigners watched her pee into the hole.

"Come now! I have scheduled you for three hours of training. The trainer will be displeased with you if I get you there late." Carla grabbed Suzy and pulled her up. Suzy found herself led out of the cell and through the cavernous building. Along side multiple bedroom and dungeon sets which made her tremble in dread. Carla opened a large steel door and led Suzy though. Suzy looked around the room and shivered in fright. The room was half dungeon and half doctors office. A short bearded man with touches of gray in his jet black hair turned and smiled at Carla.

"Is this the one the commandant wishes trained?" he exclaimed, in Turkish, to Carla who was looking bored and impatient.

"Yes, have you received the instructions?"

"Of course, hormones, medications, oral technique, and vaginal stretching. Do you know what the rush is?"

"The commandant wishes her to do a video with Maximillian this weekend. She is deported on Monday."

"Maximillian? Oh my. From virgin to Maximillian in one week?

This will require a great deal of training and medication."

"Spare nothing, the commandant expects to make a fortune with all the videos she is making."

"Of course, We still have all the tools we used on the British archeologist woman last year. I will have to set them up again."

"You can have her ready to offer oral sex by this afternoon? And of course, she will need to be medicated."

"Of course, as you wish." Carl said as Suzy stood trembling, near tears, in front of him. He knew no English so he would not be able to offer her comforting words. He settled for a comforting injection of a sedative while he set up his tools.

"Strap her down in the chair." He explained as he went to the medication cabinet and drew a syringe. The guard led Suzy to a chair similar to a dentists chair and sat her down. Suzy sat trembling in submission as the large guard secured her head, waist, and ankles to the odd chair.

"It is ok lover, my friend Carl is going to teach you all you need to know to be a desirable woman." Carla explained softly as Carl approached with the syringe. The guard held her arm and she felt the prick followed by the nauseous warmth flowing through her. Like the day before she vomited into a bucket held in front of her by the guard.

She felt her fear subside. When the man returned with a second syringe she watched in disjointed curiosity as he injected her again. She watched Carl and Carla discuss something in Turkish and then Carl reached down to grab something.

"OK lover, Carl wants to you suck on this penis! It's not real, He says it is a stuffed pony cock. You must keep it in your mouth at all times and imitate what the girls in the video do." Suzy stared in confusion until he lifted the tool up to her face and put it in her hand. It was a leathery rod connected by a hose to a box on the floor.

"What am I supposed to do?" Suzy said in confusion. Carla took hold of the stuffed penis and pushed it against Suzy's lips and motioned for her to watch the video monitor Carl had just set beside her. Suzy stared in disgust as the woman in the screen sucked a mans cock as though it were a lollipop. "No!" She exclaimed in revulsion. She sealed her lips and tried to throw the rod away. "Hey! What! No!" Suzy cried as Carl spread her legs and pressed the tip of another dildo up against her sex.

She stared down and the thick greased rod in horror. It had wires running from its end and the size of it made her tremble despite the drugs. It was at least an inch longer and even thicker than the rod she had been forced to sleep with that night. "NOOO!" Suzy cried as Carl thrust the greased tool into her vagina and slowly worked it back and forth. "Stop him please." Suzy begged Carla as the rod prodded her entrails. "Oh my!!" Suzy groaned as Carl slowly pushed the dildo into her and latched it inside with her chastity belt.

"You must obey Carl or receive a shock!" Carla explained as Carl attached electrodes to each side of her nipples.

"AHHHH!" She cried as Carl pushed the correction button to give her a taste of discipline. Suzy felt her nipple erupt in virtual fire as the current raced through her tender aureole. "Please stop!!!!" She begged as he continued to give her small zaps. Carla pulled the stuffed penis up to her mouth and put it in her hand, motioning to the video screen. "No please... Ahhhh!" She cried in pain as another shock rocker her breast.

She sucked the leathery tool into her mouth and stared at the monitor to emulate the girl on the screen.

"She learns quickly with the right motivation." Carl said with satisfaction as he watched the readings on the box attached to the artificial penis. He slid a vibrator under her chastity belt and positioned it over her clitoris. He hooked the wires from the vibrating dildo and the clit vibrator into the same box the stuffed penis was hooked into. He adjusted a knob on the box to provide her with a mild clit vibration which intensified as she sucked harder on the stuffed penis.

"Will it correct her if she touches it with her teeth?" Carla asked with curiosity

"Of course, watch." Carl chuckled as he pushed on Suzy's chin forcing her to bite the penis. She jerked violently in the chair trying to get free of the nipple wrecking voltage anodes. Carla smiled in a masochistic way.

"You understand this lesson lover?" Carla said patting Suzy on the shoulder gently. Suzy looked at her with wide fearful eyes and nodded agreement. "Suck the penis and you will be rewarded, bite it or stop sucking and you will be punished. The last woman to receive this lesson enjoyed herself immensely after she learned how to suck. Now I will leave you here with Carl for the remainder of the morning. Enjoy."

Carla said as she blew Suzy a kiss. Suzy watched the transvestite walk out the door and then she heard the man say something to her in Turkish as the dildo in her vagina began vibrating violently inside her, rattling her crotch area terribly. Suzy felt a burning against her nipple and realized she had stopped sucking the shaft, She began to suckle it again and the burning ceased. She watched the video of the woman giving the man oral sex and tried to mimic each move and slurp, within five minutes she felt herself becoming oddly hot. She cursed herself as she felt herself approaching an orgasm. As it hit her she sucked the dildo hard and felt the vibrator on her clit buzz strongly sending her nearly into unconsciousness. Carl monitored the equipment a few moments before leaving her to watch the video and practice the art of cock sucking.

3 hours later...

"Oh my, she has improved!" Carla announced as She stepped into the room and stared at Suzy grinding her hips and sucking the dildo wildly.

"She has learned well. I had some difficulty when I started the penis to erupt into her mouth. She fought hard to spit it out and stop. It took her some time to begin drinking it or to let it drool from her mouth without stopping. "

"Real semen? The commandant wants her to be ready this afternoon, does she know what real semen is yet? I cannot have her spitting it up on camera." Carla said with some worry.

"Of course, I sent to the whore house for last nights soiled condoms.

There is still half a liter remaining, but I don't think she can drink any more, she has drank nearly a liter already. She may not eat much lunch because she has drank so much."

"Well I must get her ready for the video shoot. It will be her first time on camera with her new skills. Will the hormones you injected her with this morning last until this evening?"

"At least, she was given a huge dose. Now take her, she is yours, I must go eat." Carl said waving goodbye to Carla. She turned off the machine and unbuckled Suzy from the contraption. Suzy climbed up with shaky legs and balanced herself against the wall. Carla removed the dildo from her vagina and watched Suzy hobble around the room with bowed legs.

"You enjoyed that dummy cock did you, I will take you to work now and you will get to suck some real cocks and drink their cum."

"What? I can't." Suzy said realizing what she had done. "Brad is my husband! I can't cheat on him!" Suzy whimpered with guilt over her last three hours of selfish pleasure...

"It is not your decision. I am telling you what you will do. Now let us get you to the set, I have some lunch waiting for you as we shoot within the hour.

Suzy watched the guard step in and escort her into the vaulted building and to a bedroom set. She ate a plate of fruit sitting at a table and let a old frail Turkish woman dress her and apply make up at a dressing table. Half an hour later Suzy felt different and more womanly again. She was dressed in a short red dress with expensive stockings and high heels. The panties and bra she wore were modest and she thought the entire outfit was not overly sexy or sluttish as she had expected. She wondered now what Carla had meant about a sex movie, perhaps she meant a love story?

"Are you ready? The man you will shoot with is right there, his name is Armando. Let me introduce you." Carla smiled as she led Suzy over to the dark athletic man having his hair combed. He watched them approach, ignoring Carla as he stared eagerly at Suzy.

"Armando, this girl is named Suzy. She will star with you this shooting; and you must teach her and be patient, this is her first shooting."

"My dear, I will take wonderful care of you. It promises to be a remarkable filming." Armando said in said in broken English with a heavy Italian accent.

"My pleasure." Suzy whispered nervously realizing how horny she was. She quickly looked to the floor to conceal her guilty lust. Armando was easily as well built as Brad was and he had the same dark romantic look. She realized if she was going to be forced into this, she could close her eyes and pretend this man was Brad.

"Come my dear, let us film an incredible video. The people will go wild to see you make love to me." Armando said taking her hand and leading her to the bed. Suzy stopped a foot from the bed realizing this would be filmed. She froze in fear at the thought of being seen by others having sex. Armando tugged gently at her hand to pull her down to the bed beside him but she flinched back and turned from him. "Come to me! Suck my cock Suzy." He said provocatively to her.

"I cant do this." Suzy stuttered as she felt herself become nauseous at the thought.

"You can and you will! Now do as he says!" Carla said as she came up behind Suzy and pushed a electrical prod into her ribs. "Don't make me punish you. You are just a prisoner here."

"Please.AHHH!" Suzy grunted in pain as a jolt of electricity shot from the prod and made her jump. Suzy looked back at Carla in fear and desperation. Tears welling up in her eyes. Her nausea transformed into freight. Armando tugged at her hand and she fell into the bed next to him.

"Oh you are a sexy bitch!" He grunted as he laid her back and began to caress her breasts and hips. Suzy closed her eyes and felt him begin to kiss her. She laid still without responding and allowed the man to have his way with her. He began to slowly work the pretty cloths she had been given to wear free from her body.

"Suzy! Tell him you love him. Fondle his cock now." Carla ordered to Suzy from behind the view of the camera.

"no... I cant..." Suzy cried as Armando pulled her dress open and began to pinch her nipples through the bra.

"Do it!" Carla demanded.

"I love you." Suzy said bursting out in tears to show her repulsion of the act. Carla waved her hand at the camera man and stomped up to Suzy laying limply on the bed beside Armando.

"That was pitiful!" Carla hissed as she poked the prod into Suzy's side and gave her a long jolt. Suzy jerked around in pain and began to weep into the blanket of the bed. "You will start fondling his cock right now and I want you to suck it just like you sucked that stuffed penis this morning!"

"Come now little one, Dry your eyes and let us get to the dirty work."

Armando said as he unzipped his fly and pulled Suzy's head toward his rod. Suzy held back the tears and followed instructions fearful of another shock. Armando laid back on the bed and made her kneel beside him to suck his rod. Suzy gasped at the size of his organ, It was as large as the awful rod she had stuffed inside her that morning, bigger than even her husband Brads. He pulled her head down and pushed his cock into her mouth. Suzy accepted his rod and pretended it was Brads. Carla smiled as Armando masterfully saved the scene by doing most all of the work himself. Suzy obeyed but after the video was edited it would certainly look better.

"My arms are getting tired, Perhaps we should fuck now?" Armando said smiling as he pumped Suzy's head up and down his cock with his hands.

"Yes! Do something Armando! The bitch looks dead. See if you can liven her up some." Carla said with disappointment. She wondered if the hormones Carl had given her were effective.

"Roll on your back my little slut! Get ready to receive Armando's tool." He said as he pulled Suzy up and positioned her missionary style.

Suzy closed her eyes and slopped around as though drunk. Carla sighed in disappointment at the scene. Suzy looked totally inanimate under Armando. Suzy felt him lay on her and push his cock against her cunt.

She didn't move when she felt his head slip up against her slit and slowly enter her. He was big and she held her breath as he filled her, but she promised herself not to show any outward enjoyment of the act she was forced to perform. Armando began grunting and mauling her breasts as he pounded into her. Suzy felt her crotch betraying her each time his cock thrust into her and rubbed his hairy crotch against her clitoris.

"Good Armando. That's it!" Carla applauded as she saw Suzy biting her lip and clinching the bed spread. She stared at the second camera man and made sure he was getting a close up of her reaction. Armando pumped her another five minutes and Carla was sure Suzy had a small orgasm that she could dub over and make look presentable.

"Dog position Armando, we must film her face now that she is responding." Carla said in Turkish so that Suzy did not catch on. Armando climbed up from Suzy and rolled her over. Suzy laid limply and allowed him to pull her rear up in the air. She was caught off guard when he entered her from the rear and forced his thick rod deep inside her from behind. She felt his hands exploring her round rear and caressing her backside mercilessly. She bite her lip as he reached under her and rubbed her clit with his finger in time to his deep thrusting. Carla motioned the camera in and he filmed the tortured expressions Suzy fought to hide. He pounded her for fifteen minutes and Carla counted two strained orgasms in her flinching eyes. Perhaps the hormones Carl injected her with were working after all, she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.